bistro niko dress code

Pickled Beets, Burrata Mozzarella & Arugula, "Traditional Country Pt" Chef Gary's Specialty. I usually just put mine on my chair. chicken braised in red wine, parisien mushrooms, pearl onions, steamed potatoes, baby arugula, endive leaves, shaved fennel, cherry tomatoes, vinaigrette, pomme pure, wild mushrooms, honey glazed cipollini, jus, select barnaise sauce, green peppercorn sauce, or mitre de htel butter, select bernaise sauce, brandy peppercorn sauce, or maitre de hotel butter.. 8oz, bibb lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, BBC bun, peppercorn crust, mushrooms, gruyre, brandy pepper sauce, BBC bun, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious, but the service from our French waiter made the evening really terrific. I would not recommend for people with hearing issues. . We always enjoy our experiences at Bistro Niko. Ive been going to Bistro Niko on and off since 2015 and Ive never been disappointed. Pickled Beets, Burrata Mozzarella & Arugula, "Traditional Country Pt" Chef Gary's Specialty. Again no apology. The service and food were both great. Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. The service was good, food tasted great and the restaurant was clean. Quick reservation. Always a fun place with great service. Most if not all will have a coat check, but this is likely to be at your own risk. Bistro Niko also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (404) 261-6456. Dinner DRESS CODE . I have been to this restaurant many times and last night was very disappointed . Our server was simply,very inattentive and mean. This restaurant has a fun French Bistro vibe. Indulge in our special Brunch Menu with a side of Live Jazz! I went for a late brunch / early dinner and my meal was just ok. It has been a long time since we dined here. Grand ceilings, art from Paris and a patio that overlooks Peachtree make Bistro Niko at once a destination and a neighborhood restaurant. Bistro Niko does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456 . Dress Code Accessibility Legal. Always a fun place with great service. 3344 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456. buckheadrestaurant? . The food is delicious. Joshua and the other staff treated us very well. High level of service and quality food. Contact Us. Bistro Niko does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Celebrated our anniversary at lunch and the hostess and wait staff wished us 'Happy Anniversary' several times, and really provided top notch service. Most if not all will have a coat check, but this is likely to be at your own risk. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! Alternatively, you may use. Food and service always reliable and consistent. ", "Fantastic food, even better service. The service and food was outstanding! Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. This restaurant has a fun French Bistro vibe. I was going to pay the bill. I had a wonderful time here. There is a $2 Valet Parking fee. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ive had nothing but excellent experiences here and will continue to be one of my favorite go to restaurants as long as I live in Atlanta!!! We finished with the profiteroles. Food and service were outstanding. If public transportation is preferable, ditch the car and board the nearby stop at Buckhead (Red). Make your reservations here for a table at Bistro Niko. Dinner Great food and great service. The muscles and broth were fantastic and the scallop dinner that was recommended by my waiter was divine. We always enjoy our experiences at Bistro Niko. I would go back for drinks on the patio but thats it. There's no mandatory game of dress up. Coming from Boston, the best food city, this restaurant gives those restaurants a run for its money. I would go back for drinks on the patio but thats it. There are two driveway entrances with controlled traffic lights on Peachtree Rd. Super noisy- mussels were off waitress had an attitude! Escargot, salad and steak and to finish a great ice cream/chocolate dessert. light when you dine on Bistro Niko's outdoor patio. As we may be exploring the city by day, is it acceptable to arrive with a light backpack, and are there generally coat checks in the restaurants? I love to bring people here! However I would rather it be a little slow than be rushed through my meal. TueFri 11:30 am3:00 pm Always excellent at Bistro Niko. The Sea bass was so good. The fish (trout) was not good. A bit loud and a little pricey for what you get. I had the duck, and was hoping that prior reviews of it not being cooked well were false, unfortunately it lived up to the prior reviews. It has been a long time since we dined here. Specializing in gluten-free and low-fat fare, Bistro Niko has something that every stomach will enjoy. Bistro Niko offers four convenient access points to get to and from the restaurant easily. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Not even close. More than half those times I have a small day pack with me. Cant wait to come back. Skate Fish was cooked perfectly. I love to bring people here! Chef George Duran's easy-to-make at home chicken wings are sure to be a hit. The food and service were excellent! Kind, attentive wait staff Associate Great dining experience. ClosedMondayBrunchSaturday 11:30am 3:00pm | BrunchSunday 11:30am 2:30pmLunchTuesday Friday 11:30am 2:30pmMidday Menu2:30pm 4:30pmDinner Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3:00pm CONTINUE SEATING UNTIL 9:00pmDinner Thursday, Friday & Saturday 3:00pm CONTINUE SEATING UNTIL 10:00pm. Very nice but couldn't even explain one of the dishes and after our food was served he didn't come back until we were almost done with our meal to see how everything was. Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame. I would definitely return and recommend making a reservation especially for the weekend. No apology and then when we walked out, we asked if he found his pen and he said yes. OUR DRESS CODE To ensure a quality experience for all of our guests and to meet our standard of service, we kindly ask that you respect our dress code. Other than that excellent! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The service and food were both great. Enjoyed the Skate and Flounder. Excellent food and great recommendations by our excellent waiter, go for the scallops! The fish (trout) was not good. We came for what is turning out to be our annual Easter brunch. The Buckhead Life Group always delivers a fine meal and Bistro Niko is one of our favorites. Quick reservation. Bistro Niko is a piece of Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. Let valet service handle your parking situation at Bistro Niko. Restaurant did nothing to acknowledge my wifes birthday. Depending on what you are carrying in your backpack I would take it to the table with me. 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456 . Best Atlanta Inside the Perimeter Romantic Restaurants, Best Atlanta Inside the Perimeter Valentines Day Restaurants, Best Atlanta Special Occasion Restaurants. Shopping and needed early dinner. Explore menu, see photos and read 9051 reviews: "Always enjoy eating at Bistro Niko. Gary Donlick. Dress Code. Youngsters are more than welcome to join mom and dad at this restaurant. Always excellent at Bistro Niko. Our server, Jacob, was fantastic. It used to be one of my fave spots in Atlanta with always reliable and delicious food. Guidelines: In order to . The food was absolutely delicious, but the service from our French waiter made the evening really terrific. Price was fine, not too expensive. Bistro NikoMenuNews & EventsUltimate Dining Card, Athletic Attire including Sweat Pants & Jogging Pants, Undershirt type T-Shirts are too underdressed, Clothing that is overly exposing, including Extreme Short Shorts & Midriff Tops are considered provocative and inappropriate, We ask that hats be worn in the traditional manner. I make coming to Bistro Niko a priority anytime Im in Atlanta. Lunch New email subscribers only. See the list. The dress code at Niko's Bistro is Casual Dress. Closed Monday Brunch . The Ultimate Dining Card from Buckhead Life Restaurant Group is a personal dining card, gift and passport to VIP treatment in Atlantas acclaimed restaurants. Your next meal awaits at Bistro Niko in Atlanta. Good experience. Bistro Niko never disappoints. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Great food and great service. We will continue dining here. The only drawback was the noise level. You can also grab your food to go. Drinks were excellent and food was super yummy. the view Photos of Niko's Bistro. Private party contact. The food was absolutely delicious, but the service from our French waiter made the evening really terrific. We love eating at Bistro Niko. We'll definitely be back. It was very cold inside and loud. The client was handed the bill and I made the reservation. Great decor. COCKTAILS: The Best Ready-to-Drink Cocktails. Contact Us. Sat, Sun 11:00 am3:00 pm ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105236305', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Amsterdam together at the end of February, what, generally, would the dress code be for restaurants? Escargot, salad and steak and to finish a great ice cream/chocolate dessert. Josh was fantastic! Don't go thirsty during dinner! Excellent food and service - will definitely be returning ! Enjoy a meal with all your loved ones. Food was ok not great. Great ambience, attentive server, and delicious meals (French toast was average, though). Plenty of unique options on the menu to get you started. Worst service ever. Local favorite for lunch & dinner! Enjoyed the Skate and Flounder. The Sea bass was so good. However I would rather it be a little slow than be rushed through my meal. Your comfort is our priority, however we do not feel that overly casual attire is acceptable for our restaurant. Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. Sat, Sun 11:00 am3:00 pm We are oyster fans and the oysters at Bistro Niko are among the best. TueThu, Sun 3:00 pm9:00 pm Dress code Casual. Otherwise, food was good. The appetizers were excellent. COMMENTS Tell as about what . Its authentic French cuisine..I am from France and I am very impressed by how good the food is at this place. We started with the Salmon Tart which is always excellent and it did not disappoint. Kind, attentive wait staff Associate Great dining experience. There is a $2 Valet Parking fee. Bistro Niko also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (404) 261-6456. 3344 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326 Smart Casual. Whisk together. Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. BISTRO NIKO - 1457 Photos & 963 Reviews - 3344 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, Georgia - French - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Bistro Niko 963 reviews Claimed $$ French, Breakfast & Brunch, Modern European Open 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 1467 photos great classic menu well prepared and served. As always Bistro Niko is consistently excellent food quality. Back dining was quiet enough to be able to talk without having to shout over music. Get the recipe. This restaurant has a fun French Bistro vibe. Follow Us. Not typical for this restaurant but a big miss for a special occasion. The service was not great but she was very nice. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! Ally A. Atlanta, Georgia What is the dress code? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. To ensure a quality experience for all of our guests and to meet our standard of service, we kindly ask that you respect our dress code. The service was excellent and prompt. AM, midday, and PM meals are served at the restaurant, but supper takes the cake for best in show. Gary Donlick. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I had the duck, and was hoping that prior reviews of it not being cooked well were false, unfortunately it lived up to the prior reviews. Contact Order for Pickup Reservations. The food, the service, and the ambiance. Great brunch menu, well priced for the amount of selections. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. 3350 Peachtree Road NE Suite 175 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 261-6456 . We'll definitely be back. Excellent food and great recommendations by our excellent waiter, go for the scallops! The food was excellent (skip the pate). Offering an attractive and extensive list of wines, cocktails and craft beer, you can be sure to find something to fit your taste. Restaurant did nothing to acknowledge my wifes birthday. The fat was not thoroughly rendered, leaving a fairly thick layer of it on the breast. We ate outside and it was just the perfect day and temp with a light breeze. Definitely recommend! great classic menu well prepared and served. It was my second time at Bistro Niko and the food is outstanding. Dress Code Accessibility Legal. The fish (trout) was not good. Per my wife, she agrees with all of the above responses, they would be fine. My husband had the trout and raved about it. Overall, we loved the restaurant and would return in a heartbeat, I just would order anything but the duck. Great food and great service! Don't sacrifice comfort for style ? Dinner The foie gras is perfectly cooked, and the duck breast was also cooked the way I like it (as rare as possible, crispy skin on top). The service at Bistro Niko was exceptional. The restaurant is very loud and it was only about 2/3rds full. BISTRO NIKO HOURS. Bistro Niko is a favorite of mine, but the quality of food and service and the price make it a real treasure in Buckhead! The food, the service, and the ambiance. Super noisy- mussels were off waitress had an attitude! Absolutely love everything about the dining experience this little gem offers! Another entrance is accessible from Piedmont Rd and Tower Place Dr and lastly traveling from the Piedmont Lenox Rd Extension and Tower Place Dr. The restaurant is very loud and it was only about 2/3rds full. Anniversary. Reserve Your Table Now . 54,902 were here. Price was fine, not too expensive. Fri, Sat 3:00 pm10:00 pm, http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/bistro-niko/. chicken braised in red wine, parisien mushrooms, pearl onions, steamed potatoes, baby arugula, endive leaves, shaved fennel, cherry tomatoes, vinaigrette, pomme pure, wild mushrooms, honey glazed cipollini, jus, select barnaise sauce, green peppercorn sauce, or mitre de htel butter, select bernaise sauce, brandy peppercorn sauce, or maitre de hotel butter.. 8oz, bibb lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, BBC bun, peppercorn crust, mushrooms, gruyre, brandy pepper sauce, BBC bun, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Copyright 1996-2023 GAYOT All Rights Reserved GAYOT (pronounced guy-OH) The Guide To The Good Life - All Rights Reserved - Terms of Use - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy. Features Valet parking Dress code: Business casual Full bar The food and service were excellent! Joshua and the other staff treated us very well. No apology and then when we walked out, we asked if he found his pen and he said yes. Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris with its classic French fare, right in the heart of Buckhead, Atlanta. 3344 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta Alternatively, you may use, DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station, Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center, Anantara Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam, http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts. High level of service and quality food. Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. From our classic menu to our french-inspired decorations and spacious patio, Bistro Niko offers a prime neighborhood dining experience. Absolutely love everything about the dining experience this little gem offers! The service and food was outstanding! My husband had the trout and raved about it. Good experience. I make coming to Bistro Niko a priority anytime Im in Atlanta. Everything ordered was great from mussels, steak , crab cakes and seafood! Always a pleasure. Some of my family had just come back from Paris and said the food rivaled Frances offerings! Worst service ever. Great experience with business group. Contact Us. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Food was the best it has been. We sat outside and it was a beautiful day and setting. Bistro Niko 3344 Peachtree Rd NE, Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30326-4801 +1 404-261-6456 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #59 of 4,164 Restaurants in Atlanta 936 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $20 - $55 Cuisines: French More restaurant details Shari M Savannah, Georgia 15 5 Overall, we loved the restaurant and would return in a heartbeat, I just would order anything but the duck. address Shopping and needed early dinner. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Seated right away. We love eating at Bistro Niko. Atlanta's Peachtree Road adds French flair to its lineup of restaurants at Bistro Niko. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. I had a wonderful time here. I was going to pay the bill. RECIPE: Chef "Ludo" Cheese Souffl Recipe. Our server was great! We started with the Salmon Tart which is always excellent and it did not disappoint. There are two driveway entrances with controlled traffic lights on Peachtree Rd. Great experience with business group. Contemporary French, Seafood, Farm-to-table, Brunch Dress Code Accessibility Legal. Super noisy- mussels were off waitress had an attitude! Where to go in Buckhead! Beautiful atmosphere. We ate outside and it was just the perfect day and temp with a light breeze. Executive chef. I would better train the servers. ' We especially enjoyed our server Mohammed who took great care of us. Additionally, the flavors of the accompanying red cabbage were too tart and overpowering for my taste. ", "One of the best restaurants in Atlanta. Our server, Jacob, was fantastic. The service and food was outstanding! Get the recipe. The client was handed the bill and I made the reservation. I have been to this restaurant many times and last night was very disappointed . Hands down the best restaurant in GA. Reviewed this restaurant. Baseball Caps, Flip Flops, Slippers. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Indulge in our special Brunch Menu with a side of Live Jazz! Side dish was not brought to table in timely manner, had to request it. Overall, we loved the restaurant and would return in a heartbeat, I just would order anything but the duck. Must try! However I would rather it be a little slow than be rushed through my meal. Diner was absolutely amazing, por server Opti, did an amazing job also the server assistant. Ive been going to Bistro Niko on and off since 2015 and Ive never been disappointed. Bistro Niko never disappoints. Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop.

Why Did Shane Resign From Blind Wave, Central Arizona Project Staff, Articles B

bistro niko dress code