best seats for lion king minskoff

It is one of the biggest Broadway theaters and hosted the Tony Awards on four occasions and Miss Universe in 1981. Value for money seats Center Orchestra - Any seats in Row Q to Y. 7 years ago Save It was amazing. What are the famous songs in the show? Fried Chicken & Cocktails Spot - cant remember name! However, prices can vary based on the day of the week, seat selection, and many other factors. Press Inquiries. Thanksgiving 2021 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat, Christmas Day 2021 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67762671', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');NYC from Canada and we want to get it right! Theater was nice and clean. Contact Broadway Inbound for The Lion King group tickets and discounts. Usually I recommend mezz but not for this show. Minskoff Theatre, section Mezzanine, page 1 - A View From My Seat The orchestra can be divided into three subsections namely, left orchestra, center orchestra, and right orchestra. Air Travel; Business Travel; You need to be quick. Thanks so much for this feedback - we didn't even consider the mezzanine and we are booking tickets right now - CC is available. My thoughts were that the first row mezzanine would be better, but I'm looking for some advice. The theater is smaller than you would think, so any seat in the orchestra is perfect. The Lion King - Tickets. This guide on the Minskoff Theatre seating chart will help you find the best seats in the house. Leave a question in the comments section below and well answer it for you. Disney THE LION KING | On Broadway Since 1997 Another thing that makes The Lion King so special is the amazing cast of characters on stage. Still had Good view of the whole stage and no heads were blocking view The second and only elevated section of the Minskoff, the mezzanine is relatively smaller than the orchestra, with a little over 500 seats spread across 11 rows, numbered 101 to 156 moving left to right. Run and Onsale Dates The Lion King Tickets. With a host of lion, bird, and monkey friends, Simba explores . Fri Aug 25 2023 8 PM. ( 1200 Ratings) Instant confirmation. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Looking for good seats for The Lion King but have budgetary restrictions? Just note that booster seats are offered on a first come first serve basis. The air-conditioning inside the theatre has been known to be faulty so dress accordingly. Running time is 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission. Are the New York Pass, Explorer Pass or CityPass worth it? In the meantime, a Headout representative will take care of the legwork and meet you at the theatre before your show to hand-deliver your tickets. Discover the best deals on tickets on SeatGeek! Make sure to get your tickets early. The Minskoff Theatre Orchestra is larger than average, with over 1,100 seats spread across three sections. However, this section generally has very good views across the board, and the extra rake starting at row O ensures patrons further back can still appreciate the striking visual displays on stage. Visiting (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? This adult and his wife thought Matilda was hilarious and engaging and funny, unlike LK which was just like the movie, plodding and full of mediocre music. Public restrooms/toilets. Left Orchestra The middle seats of Rows A-D in the mezzanine section offer great views of the stage. :) I'm now in the same place you were a year ago as I prepare to purchase Lion King tickets for the summer '15. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. This stirring tale of love and loss, overcoming ones fears and finding your place in the world will leave you feeling inspired. You'll have a great view of the stage no matter where you are and there is an appropriate price level for all audiences. With its unforgettable music, stunning costumes and breathtaking visuals, The Lion King is a landmark in live theatre. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Site Map. :), chipa57: I hope you loved the show. attractions. I'd go with DD so someone has the aisle seat, especially if one of you has longer legs. Other question: my son is 5 feet tall. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63568384', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Lion King in the Minskoff theatre with my 12 year old son. It shows that there are aisle seats in row Q or R, or Mezzanine row A smack dab in the middle. We were on the mezzanine, 1st row, left side, and loved our seats. Julie Taymor's spectacular adaptation of Disney's award-winning film uses masks and puppetry to create pure theatrical magic. There are front row seats that are $295 there are a couple in the middle of the first section that are $295 and there are some at the back on the first section that are $195. Well - not knowing what seats are available for the time you wish to go and the fact my crystal ball is malfunctioning, would you please let me and others know what choices are left. Orchestra is the way to go. Hotels: Kitchenettes and kitchens in 100+ Manhattan Hotels, Hotels: Two queen beds plus a kitchen/kitchenette, Hotels: Guests under 21 years old (but at least 18), Hotels: Which ones charge an additional Resort or Facilities Fee. The average ticket price to attend this event is $267.00. The front few mezzanine rows are amongst the most expensive in the theatre, rivaling the price of premium orchestra seats. The Lion King Orchestra C section E row 110 seat anonymous Minskoff Theatre The Lion King Orchestra C section F row 117 seat anonymous Minskoff Theatre The Lion King Amazing view! Check out real-time availability and recommended seats on our Minskoff Theatre Seating Chart. EE 2/4/6/8 (we would have the entire row). . The first few rows of the center orchestra are some of the best in theatre, offering guests a completely unobstructed view of the stage and all its proceedings. I've only seen the show from back orchestra years ago. The visibility from our seating was excellent and the show was superb. more. Some of the buses plying to theatre district are M104, M42, M6, M10, and M27/50. Which seats would be best for Jersey Boys. There is hardly any person who didnt watch the Disney animated feature film about jungle habitants at the head of the lion family. D-103, 104 3. My thoughts were that the first row mezzanine would be better, but I'm looking for. Check out real-time availability and recommended seats on our Minskoff Theatre seating chart. Browse and select your seats using the Minskoff Theatre interactive seating chart, and then simply . If youre planning to revisit this Disney classic on stage, our Minskoff theatre seating chart guide is here for you. Save $8 on your first booking with Headout when you use promo code 'GONYC'! My thoughts were that the first row mezzanine would be better, but I'm looking for some advice. The orchestra section in the Minskoff theatre is one of the biggest in Broadway with over 1100 seats spread across 28 rows of varying lengths. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. New York is known to be one of the best live entertainment destinations in New York, if not all of the United States, and places like Minskoff . I think I was (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I was thinking the ones at the back of the first section?? Use the restroom before the show begins to avoid missing the opening number of the shows second act. Disney THE LION KING | Accessibility Our other option is row S 2/4/6/8 on the aisle, but I'm not sure the kids would be able to see. These seats also are the most expensive ones in the theatre. The closer to the sides you get, the farther back the partial view seats get. Which seats would be best for Jersey Boys. Trip Reports - VERY short visits to the city. The Lion King is more than just a simple story about a lion cub; its a story about love, loss, and redemption. Upload your seat view photos to earn Rewards points and get money off theatre tickets! Service at Minskoff Theatre proves while it is amongst the worlds greats! Comments. Looking for other options? Where do you go when you GOTTA GO? Orchestra Seating - Orchestra seats are among the closest for a Broadway show at Minskoff Theatre. Tips, Hint and Suggestions for First Timers. I'm looking at seats for a June show for the Lion King. Center seats in rows D to G in the front mezzanine section are also value for money considering the clean view on offer and ticket prices. How did you like (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Things to do in New York Broadway Broadway Theatres Minskoff Theatre Seating Chart. If you'd rather not be that close to the stage and wish to spend lesser on the ticket, then the seats with the best view will be the elevated front mezzanine seats. Usually I recommend mezz but not for this show. Credits. Answer 1 of 8: My partner and I are going to see The Lion King at Minskoff Theatre and we are wondering which seats are the best to pick? Center Mezzanine - Any seats in Row A to F. If money were no matter Center Orchestra - Any seats in Row C to P. Rows A and B are too close to the stage and you may miss out on a few acts that happen at the sides.Best views of the stage Center Orchestra - Any seats in Row D to K. Center Mezzanine - Rows A to D.Best Legroom Row A and O in Orchestra, Row A and BB in Mezzanine and corner seats. 1 review, Thanks everyone for the help! **This website contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links. The Lion King Home to the award-winning musical The Lion King, the Minskoff Theatre is located in the heart of Times Square. How did you like (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Mufasa, Sarabi, Scar, Simba, Zazu are the names which tend to evoke sweet reminiscences connected with your childhood. Contact Broadway Inbound today to get started. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I'm deciding between Row Q center orchestra on the aisle or the very center of Row A in the Mezzanine. The Lion King in New York, 2023 Showtime Tickets | SeatGeek add your photos. More, Saw . What is there to see and do near WTC/SOL/Brooklyn Bridge/SI ferry? Disney THE LION KING | Broadway Tickets SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Born to parents bit by the wander bug, Lakshmi calls her love for travel "hereditary and habitual". Where do you go when you GOTTA GO? There is a parade at the top of both acts which goes down both aisles. reviews, 1 helpful vote. Ok, got it. Save $8 on your first booking with Headout when you use promo code GONYC! Prior to The Lion King taking up residence, hundreds of craftspeople and artists refurbished the venue over a six-month period. Designed and Developed by TechWorm FlexOffers, Supplier Showcase with Seadream Yacht Club. Its Time for a Digital, Dan & Erics Infotainment Podcast for TravelPulse, Disney Water Parks Enhancing Fun in the Sun, Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar Re-Opens After $26 Million, The Porter Portland: Cozily Independent, Vibrantly Local, A Ceremony Site That Will Take Their Breath, Treat the Family to a Vacation in Paradise, South Africa is Africas Largest Tourist Economy. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. E-116, 117 7. 2023 LionKingTickets.org. Carmines Italian Restaurant: Family-style Italian food served in massive quantities in a no frills diner. Hi, Im looking for advice to see (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. To avoid this situation, arrive at least 45 minutes before the show is supposed to begin. Only complaint we heard was there are not enough bathrooms.

Phenolphthalein And Sodium Hydroxide Chemical Equation, Lucille O'neal Husband, What Happened To Aibileen's Husband In The Help, Griffin Alstott Leaves Purdue, Articles B

best seats for lion king minskoff