canadian anti gravity scientist

Although the report/press release indicated that initial data had been supported by additional research, the Department of Transport terminated Project Magnet. Floating vehicles that use some kind of techno-magic anti-gravity system have been a staple of science fiction for decades and decades. Any idea when you intend to follow it yourself? The radio wave interferences involved in producing these effects are produced from as many as four and five different radio sources, all operating at low power. The middle section contains the abdominal bladder, and the sections on the sides contain five bladders for each leg. Through the 1920s Brown developed this into devices that combined high voltages with materials with high dielectric constants (essentially large capacitors); he called such a device a "gravitator". The focus for the future, then, is first to increase the frequency of occurence of the effects, then to achieve some degree of precision in their control. It is described as a "highly-anomalous electromagnetic effect which causes the jellification of metals, spontaneous levitation of common substances, and other effects." First of all wait, no, Ill get back to first of all.. I cant stop laughing. Anti-gravity-like concepts were investigated under the name "diametric drive". . [43], The Institute for Gravity Research of the Gde Scientific Foundation has tried to reproduce many of the different experiments which claim any "anti-gravity" effects. The Standard Model of particle physics, which describes all currently known forms of matter, does not include negative mass. Does the quark not exist simply because a quark is always exactly the same everywhere? Brown made the claim to observers and in the media that his experiments were showing anti-gravity effects. This may have been true in the dawn of science where a lot of discoveries did not need advanced equipment or manpower, but its not true now. The Hynek/Valle Classification System is Obsolete The Experiencer Support Association, The Hynek/Valle Classification System is Obsolete -, Psychic Warnings on the Canadian Pacific Railway. Two of these, supersymmetry and the relativity related supergravity, both required the existence of an extremely weak "fifth force" carried by a graviphoton, which coupled together several "loose ends" in quantum field theory, in an organized manner. [23][24][25] No independent testing or public demonstration of these devices is known. Alan Bellows is the founder/designer/head writer/managing editor of Damn Interesting. In the end, I think both of these could be explained by modifications to existing theory or from new observations rather than creating a new theory. The 3 simultaneous auctions for the same thing looked to have been put together by an illiterate 8th-grader. Frolov in 1983 interview referred to Prof Baron Manfred von Ardenne as first hand witness. Unlike the "normal" scenario in which gravity was the primary force controlling the movement of fluids in the chamber, in the vibration scenario, the levitating layers feel both downward pressure from gravity as well as an upward force from the pressured air they've created below them. https://m.facebook.com/drjudywood/photos/a.108769095854392.12444.108768449187790/451235164941115/?type=1&source=48, ballaerina said: As an observer, that looks pretty BS to me. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. SparkyTWP said: The general population has this romatic idea of some lone genius in a basement who turns science on its head. Hes this close to winning that RV and all those other fabulous prizes, and taking that wierdly hot blonde off into the sunset as Tears for Fears plays in the background. This has far-reaching implications for thermodynamics, which hinges entirely on the presumption of such knowledge. Is it still possible post 9/11? By Tom Fish 06:25, Fri, Sep 4, 2020 | UPDATED: 07: . Why wouldnt he angle the camera away from the string. In her theory, if a large number of ions could be aligned, (in a BoseEinstein condensate) the resulting effect would be a very strong gravitomagnetic field producing a strong repulsive force. . Brown tested his asymmetrical capacitor devices in a vacuum, supposedly showing it was not a more down-to-earth electrohydrodynamic effect generated by high voltage ion flow in air. It is known that there were serious efforts underway at the Glenn L. Martin Company, who formed the Research Institute for Advanced Study. In a sense, they proposed that gravity has its own dark side: something, now known as dark energy, which overpowers gravity's attraction. This has not stopped any number of such attempts from being made, however. Now his findings are being investigated in laboratories worldwide. I can say to you that it went into the hands of a highly classified group. If you didnt see the video yet maybe you should this guy is such a joke. Canadian Engineers, Scientists, and Inventors continue to influence and shape our world. Scientists have long known that vibrating a medium, like a body of water, at just the right frequency can cause strange physical properties to arise. For example, take those novelty clocks you can power with a potato. If youre going to use words like us big boys use, make sure you use them right. Canadians are not a race; they are just colder than us Americans. First, however, we'd just have to drastically alter our understanding of physics and figure out how to counter this powerful force. Unsolved Disappearances in the Fraser Canyon, The Curse of Oak Island: Season 10, Episode 6 Summary. He was posthumously awarded the Lieutenant-Colonel Keith S. Rogers Memorial Engineering Award. I am also going to speculate he was quit baked at the time. B.S. Lastly, Canadians and midgets cannot be trusted. He said that the U.S. Air Force had loaned him a piece of the recovery. I would imagine that an object, suddenly released from the bonds of gravity, would start moving in a straight line relative to the spin of the Earth, yes? The Gravity Research Institute of the Gde Scientific Foundation has offered a reward of one million euros for a reproducible anti-gravity experiment but has come up with nothing so far despite a few close calls. Im a scientist.Well not really, I lied**shifty eyes**. The Scientist That "Discovered Antigravity" Then Disappeared Completely - An Unsolved Mystery 20 2 comments Best Add a Comment montymontgomeri 2 yr. ago I'm not a fan of this kind of conspiracy theory stuff but this is interesting. If such energy exists, it could be an enormous amount it is theorized that there is enough energy in the volume the size of a coffee cup to completely boil away Earths oceans. He graduated from the University of British Columbia, with degrees in electrical engineering. No further evidence of this prototype has been offered. What I was trying to say was that the discovery of something revolutionary such as a new force or energy source would probably not be discovered in some guys apartment, mostly for the fact that forces that can be observed on the human scale have already been described very well with current theories. July 29, 2002. The proposed cosmological dark energy, on the other hand, is more complicated, since according to general relativity the effects of both its energy density and its negative pressure contribute to its gravitational effect. Many scientists strongly believe that antigravity isn't possible, given what we know about the universe and the laws that govern it. I appreciate it, personally. Ning Li (January 14, 1943 - July 27, 2021) was an American scientist known for her controversial anti-gravity research. Maybe Rosie ODonnell is hiding under the table, and the ice cream is defying gravity trying to escape. A Canadian fisherman was down south fly fishing with an American fisherman that happen to be a . 2006 All Rights Reserved. We have folks from all of these cultures who visit the conference and present, and despite the fact that these various communities dont always agree on some topics. Anti-gravity (also known as non-gravitational field) is a hypothetical phenomenon of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity. About 3 years ago I stumbled on a mystery. In the experiments, conducted over an 18 month period at CERN's antimatter factory (yes, such a place really exists), the scientists found that matter and antimatter particles responded to. How can parts of Canada be "missing" gravity? Discovering what anti-gravity could mean in these fields offers great potential for future research, write the authors. The issue was considered solved in 1960 with the development of CPT symmetry, which demonstrated that antimatter follows the same laws of physics as "normal" matter, and therefore has positive energy content and also causes (and reacts to) gravity like normal matter (see gravitational interaction of antimatter). Weird When I first heard of the H-effect I interpreted it as using energy to match the frequency of the object, and slowly increasing it until the mass turns into energy therefore coming closer to light, or higher frequency giving it the ability to float. SparkyTWP said: The general population has this romatic idea of some lone genius in a basement who turns science on its head. Admittedly, **UNPROVEN CLAIMS** are usually interesting, but I find stuff like this dull. 30 June 2010. However, there is little outside confirmation of these stories, and since they take place in the midst of the policy by press release era, it is not clear how much weight these stories should be given. If hes referring to a wave in a scalar field, thats different from a wave with no direction. The concept of antigravity, the hypothetical phenomenon of creating a place or object that is, The Alt Propulsion community is highly intersectional, and were sandwiched between the aerospace, defense, electrical engineering, physics, UFOs, and frontier science cultures, said the conferences moderator and organizerTim Venturain an email to, Two massive gravity batteries are nearing completion in the US and China, Man makes headlines after winning the lottery with ChatGPT, Transparent solar panels will soon become a window of energy and light in your home, The rise of 'wetware': the strange world of fungi-computers, This company turns massive dump trucks into self-driving heavy vehicles, Right to repair: Colorado becomes first state in the US to pass the law, A quantum time flip? [15] Former Lieutenant Colonel Ansel Talbert wrote two series of newspaper articles claiming that most of the major aviation firms had started gravity control propulsion research in the 1950s. Good vibrations. Some of his worshippers are scientists that have invented levitation devices, which work on the concept of the Joules-Lenz Law.only they dont realize that what they ave invented, was known about 175 years ago. I like the cut of your jib. The pendulum-like oscillations of the levitating object become clearer than the fishing-line. When people find out that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration has researchers working on sci-fi stuff like antigravityor rather, "gravity modification"the red flags do indeed. The Universal Theory of Gravity is often taught in schools as a fact, when in fact it is not even a good theory. One particularly damning piece of evidence against him is a video he produced for a television special which shows a toy UFO levitating and jumping around wildly. The experiment involved levitating a superconducting disc above a magnet. As always, your article on Hutchison is DI!! His devices consist of rapidly spinning disks of brass, a material made up largely of elements with a total half-integer nuclear spin. Hey, just because I live in Hawaii, doesnt mean everything has to do with Spam! This push and pull between gravity and the "buoyant" upward forces of a liquid are what keeps ships at sea (and, in the case of Archimedes, helped uncover a fraudulent royal crown). I duplicated this experiment by tossing cats out of highrise buildings. It gets mentioned heaps in the fringe ZP, kealynet, etc circles, but Ive never seen a real scientific explaination of what it actually is. At the present time, the phenomena are difficult to reproduce with any regularity. Hence, if you have mass or energy (the equivalent of matter, according to the formula E=mc 2 ), then you have the . Design & logo 2005-2023 Alan Bellows Just film some neat footage, talk about rewriting science, add a few big words that few people know the meaning of, then add a conspiracy theory or two, and people will just eat it up. He looks less like a scientist and more like a roadie. The voltaic pile (which uses the same chemical reaction to make electricity) was invented over 200 years ago. Public access to the report was authorized on 1 October 1952. The researchers demonstrate the bizarre effects of these levitating liquids using two small toy boats. The Scientist That "Discovered Antigravity" Then Disappeared Completely She also was researching near-zero superconductors Dr. Ning Li/ Image designed in Canva; Image created behind a digital. Under Extreme Conditions, Gravity Could Exhibit This Truly Bizarre Behavior, Nuclear Power Could Usher in an Atomic Era of Space Exploration, Why Is My Dog Shaking? (June 21, 2010)http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/not_in_website/syndication/monitoring/media_reports/2159629.stm, Special Offer on Antivirus Software From HowStuffWorks and TotalAV Security. Biology/Neurobiology, SOURCE: http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/Videos.php Under general relativity, anti-gravity is impossible except under contrived circumstances. Perhaps these technologies are related in some way, perhaps they are not, but either way, these strong correlations are important and must be considered due to the numerous similarities between The Hutchison Effect and what occurred on 9/11. White_Matter: shut your stupid little trap before someone does it for you. There's been no shortage of hoaxes, conspiracy theories and credibility-straining reports regarding its research. Latinos dont comprise their own distinct race, either. You might wonder but kenfo, what about Canadian midgets?. had recovered a piece of a UFO that had been shot at near Washington, D.C. :), I was worried for a little bit but glad that you had some nice skepticism going on :) Yes, itd be very cool, but without replicability, I cant personally spend too much time on this. Tesla's Anti-gravity technology would help him create the ultimate Flying SaucerSpace Ship, by taking advantage of the electromagnetic fields which would allow his invention to travel from the ground towards the sky with extreme speed and facility. Antigravity The Picture below shows levitation of a 70 pound cannonball. . You can trust my judgements on this issue. Its never true. When asked later if he returned the piece to the Air Force, he replied, Not the Air Force. His research equipment included a magnetometer, a gamma-ray detector, a powerful radio receiver, and a gravimeter to measure gravity fields in the atmosphere. But then nothing else to be heard from it. Sc., visits an unnamed Hindu man masquerading as a viticulturist somewhere on the Pacific coast who claims to have invented a flying boat that uses an "apergent"a rare metal called "radlum"to produce controlled apergic force, allowing the vessel to ascend and descend. July 29, 2002. Im very, very confident there are energy sources just waiting to be found, and once they are, they will be accessible through very simple means. The US Navy has been granted a patent for an advanced aircraft which resembles a flying saucer UFO. There have been a number of attempts to build anti-gravity devices, and a small number of reports of anti-gravity-like effects in the scientific literature. [32] Many studies have attempted to reproduce Podkletnov's experiment, always to negative results. Given the considerable ambient ionisation . None of the examples that follow are accepted as reproducible examples of anti-gravity. We illuminate our fascinating world, and make your everyday more interesting. A popular science fiction trope is the spinning spacecraft that creates artificial gravity via centripetal force, such as the one depicted in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. The general population has this romatic idea of some lone genius in a basement who turns science on its head. [33][34][35][36], Ning Li and Douglas Torr, of the University of Alabama in Huntsville proposed how a time dependent magnetic field could cause the spins of the lattice ions in a superconductor to generate detectable gravitomagnetic and gravitoelectric fields in a series of papers published between 1991 and 1993. esoteric said: Btw, can anybody actually satisfactorily explain what the heck a scalar wave is?. Although he doesnt seem to have explored Mr. No further information about this university research project or the "Gravity Generator" device was ever made public. Solandt agreed to provide laboratory space, equipment, and personnel for research into geo-magnetism. [18] In July 1988, Robert L. Forward presented a paper at the AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE 24th Joint Propulsion Conference that proposed a Bondi negative gravitational mass propulsion system. How did they do it This kind of inverse buoyancy isn't something you're likely to observe in the wild, so instead the researchers created a highly tuned research environment using a glass chamber, glycerol and silicon oil, and a vibrating plate. 1997. Commander C.P. Every breakthrough requires unbelievably expensive equipment and is built on the work of others. gravity, also called gravitation, in mechanics, the universal force of attraction acting between all matter. Well then, there you have it. In a series of papers co-authored with fellow university physicist Douglas Torr and published between 1991 and 1993, she claimed a practical way to produce anti-gravity effects. heads. The spontaneous fracturing of metals, as occurs with the Hutchison Effect, is unique for two reasons: (1) there is no evidence of an external force causing the fracturing, and (2) the method by which the metal separates involves a sliding motion in a sideways direction, horizontally. It should be noted that the entirety of thermodynamics is represented by the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is insignificant in a context of 0 Hz to infinite Hz. He claimed that by rapidly rotating a disk of such material, the nuclear spin became aligned, and as a result created a "gravitomagnetic" field in a fashion similar to the magnetic field created by the Barnett effect. While Im not sure I can say that I think hes actually produced the effect, I think whatever he says creates it, is true. An inventor in Canada named John Hutchison is credited with one of sciences most unusual and controversial discoveries. Do not distribute or repurpose this work without written permission from the copyright holder(s). For example, in 1992, Russian physicist Evgeny Podkletnov claimed to have successfully tested a device that shields an object from gravity. 09362439, 11/21/97, by Miyanaga Kunihiro) 87 Although Smith did not officially spin the line that there were no UFOs, he did stoke the fires a bit shortly before his death. You might be starting to see why "antigravity" is a taboo subject. But since November 2020, it has begun to be taken a . This is really an amazing thought, but what about some basic building block, that is existent everywhere? Quantum theory and the theory of relativity fail in this almost infinitely dense and hot primal . I understand the term scalar in reference to geometry, and wave is obvious, but put them together and it doesnt appear so obvious to me. Even inside NASA. While a normal pendulum swings down from left to right with gravity, Kapitiza's vibrating pendulum could do the same, but pointed upwards, seemingly against the force of gravity. Zero-point energy is the energy present at zero degrees Kelvin zero Kelvins, the temperature at which all activity in an atom supposedly ceases. I tried to read one of the referenced sources at the bottom, and a lot of it sounded made up and didnt make any sense. The researchers were able to validate their results with theoretical calculations as well, meaning that this event was not simply a fluke but instead a fundamental characteristic of how vibrations affect dense liquids. CanadianNate said: I thought no scientist has ever been able to create zero degrees kelvin, although I know theyve gotten pretty damn close(within a few thousandths of a degrree), in a controlled environment using lasers to slow down molecules, so Im wondering how he was able to(or claims to) tap the zero point energy that comes with it?. There is no mathematical expression they cannot compute. Scalar wave experiments such as this have an attractive-force-property regarding policemen and spca agents. This article is marked as 'retired'. He coined the names BiefeldBrown effect and electrogravitics in conjunction with his devices. Antigravity technology would revolutionize space exploration and energy production. They approach zero Kelvins sooner than most because of the jet stream, but are overall a decent people. . He stated that gravity is a derived function, that researchers know what gravity is, and that researchers have a good idea of how to control gravity. In the 1990s, Li worked as a research scientist at the Center for Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research, University of Alabama in Huntsville. Copyright 17 April 2006 All Rights Reserved. [5][6] In 1997 Li published a paper stating that recent experiments reported anomalous weight changes of 0.05-2.1% for a test mass suspended above a rotating superconductor. But if the chamber is vibrating rapidly, the researchers found that viscous liquids never quite reached the bottom of the chamber instead, they levitated above it on a cushion of air. :), mrbiotech said: In the linked WMV demonstration video of the levitating thing with the blinkey-red light PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE UPPER-LEFT HAND CORNER. from: http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/8863/HEffect1.html. In matters of the paranormal and weird science, I like to defer to The Amazing Randi. ANTI-GRAVITY has been engineered for the first time, enabling objects to float upside down on an air-fluid interface, researchers have revealed. I bet where hes going, he doesnt need roads. I could get Calgary radio stations in the daytime and a San Francisco one in the night-time. The Hutchison Effect has generated a large amount of parallel empirical evidence, that contributes to the large body of empirical evidence from 9/11. Ill get back to you when I better understand this phenomenon better. From the hoverboards of "Back to the Future" to the gravity guns of "Half-Life 2," science fiction is peppered with antigravity technology. You should be a door-to-door door and doorbell salesman. NASA. The link to see what is new these days is right here, Numerous scientists consider anti-gravity technology to be the Holy Grail of the 21st century - a single technology that will radically transform human civilization and begin a new age on Earth and beyond. See a copy of the official affadavit here (from his website): http://www.thehutchisoneffect.com/docs/AffJHutchison4.pdf, Lockheed Martin aerospace and weapons corporation is also interested in The Hutchison Effect. The new site is http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca since 2007. Anti-Gravity Levitation Method (by Hattori Tetsuo, 8/4/87) 86 Principle and Structure of Quasi-Light Velocity Rocket Propulsion (Japanese Patent App. As of 2017, it is still administered out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, by George Rideout Jr., son of the foundation's original director. I have information to the effect that a certain Mrs. Frances Swan from Eliot , Maine contacted Mr. Wilbur Smith concerning communication with an alien source While working for Bell Labs, he developed Hamming codes the parent of a class of codes that. In particular, Sir Hermann Bondi proposed in 1957 that negative gravitational mass, combined with negative inertial mass, would comply with the strong equivalence principle of general relativity theory and the Newtonian laws of conservation of linear momentum and energy. Autograph manuscript, comprising calculations and arguments from the Einheitliche theorie von Gravitation un Elektrizitt, Jason Palmer, Antigravity gets first test at Cern's Alpha experiment, bbc.co.uk, 30 April 2013, "Null result for the weight change of a spinning gyroscope", "Patent and Copyright Committee List of Disclosures Reviewed Between July 1996 and June 1997 - USC ID", "The Gde award - One Million Euro to overcome gravity", http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn85066387/1897-01-17/ed-1/seq-20/, "The Project Gutenberg eBook of Astounding Stories of Super-Science, March 1930", "Newtons principle of gravitation apple falls", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anti-gravity&oldid=1145227029. If this really is anti-gravity why would the objects go up? Your email address will not be published. The Alt Propulsion community is highly intersectional, and were sandwiched between the aerospace, defense, electrical engineering, physics, UFOs, and frontier science cultures, said the conferences moderator and organizerTim Venturain an email toThe Debrief. This technology is real and so are the scientists. The same equations do not, of themselves, rule out the existence of negative mass. Gravity is a favoritesource of propulsion for science fiction writers. The name for phenomena that show no spatiotemporal variation is: nonexistent. The anti-gravity research conducted at Wright Patterson concluded in the early 1970s with the passage of the Mansfield Amendments. [8] No evidence exists that the company performed any other work, although as of 2021, AC Gravity still remains listed as an extant business. "I knew even before I met him that Tim Ventura had to be the host," Sokol told The Debrief. Lets see: African-American, Caucasian, Latino andCanadian? Generally these attempts tried to "quantize gravity" by positing a particle, the graviton, that carried gravity in the same way that photons (light) carry electromagnetism. [clarification needed] It appeared that anti-gravity was outlawed under general relativity. It would slash the energy demands of travel and transportation. The scalar wave causes the objects to move in a fashion which, to the unscientifical mindly, looks contrived. And a documentary has also suggested the anti-gravity technology, allegedly captured and tested by the United States after the war, was the 'UFO' people say they saw in the 1947 Roswell Incident. SparkyTWP said: Every breakthrough requires unbelievably expensive equipment and is built on the work of others.. I just thought this was kinda funny: dont people conventionally put their names at the end of their comment? "Assuming they're in space, they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Rocks are the most intelligent beings on this good earth and in all the universe. In 1953 Project Magnet moved into borrowed Department of Transport facilities at Shirleys Bay, on the Ottawa River. How these high-voltage devices work in concert to create the H-Effect is uncertain, but supporters believe that a hypothetical electromagnetic wave called a scalar wave allowed Hutchisons apparatus to tap an exotic energy called zero-point energy. Under general relativity any form of energy couples with spacetime to create the geometries that cause gravity. Explore the links on the next page to learn even more about gravity. What the H-Effect is purported to do is nothing short of extraordinary. A scalar wave seems to imply its a wave with no direction but couldnt that just be a badly observed standing wave? Is physics broken? They waste money very well, they hold to the old warn out scientific laws. No one -- including NASA researchers -- has been able to replicate this experiment in the nearly two decades since that time. CanadianNate said: I thought no scientist has ever been able to create zero degrees kelvin, although I know theyve gotten pretty damn close(within a few thousandths of a degrree) Up side down. Given that Hutchisons claims are outlandish and his credibility damaged by admitted fakery, it is likely that the effect named for him is complete claptrap. It would do the integrity of this site well to have this article removed. Beep beep beep! The scalar field itself has no directional element: a pressure field is a scalar field, because pressure has a magnitude component but no directional component.

Mark Bouris First Wife, Maymont Mansion Haunted, Us Virgin Islands Homes For Sale By Owner, What Special Technology Allows Computers To Perform, Articles C

canadian anti gravity scientist