cokodive cancel order

People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. They got my money and Im afraid I wont get them back. 100% sure of that. You can browse the page for detailed information. Overall they are a very wonderful company and I see myself continuing to buy for them for a while. The Cokodive team are very helpful in any situation where I need to contact them. Waited over a month since the release of the album for my order to get cancelled today due to a system error whereby they didnt have enough stock to fulfil my order? That's album sales down for bts. Please check our NOTICE page for the shipping cost information. Stay away from Cokodive! I previously ordered from them with no trouble. 5 used. Of course it is! You can trust this brand for sure with your time and money. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I remember my first order was a pretty big one. I was a little skeptical but my friend recommended the site and I decided it was worth a try. Thankyou for such a trustworthy company., I have been following page for a long time. We always wish your company to grow much larger amd reach great heights so that all can get kpop merches around the world. It was supposed to be the best gift of all Christmas. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The reviews are amazing and people are so satisfied. Shop at your own risk! Write them and email almost two weeks ago, and they either dont reply to my emails or they reply saying theyre busy, or they reply with bot like answers that has NOTHING to do with my inquiry about canceling my order. ). I always recommend Cokodive to all the kpop lovers who want to buy stuffs. I got really confused and emailed back saying i dont have a tax id, and individual customers like me dont need a tax id either? Instead I had to re order according to them. Avoid! I have ordered with cokodive many times but after this experience they have lost me as a customer. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. But notice that the discount is limited. Stay away from Cokodive! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Never again. iwi masada aftermarket parts. and our Up to 30% off COKODIVE items - everything, Additional 10% off all products at COKODIVE, Save up to an extra 10% off on your COKODIVE order - Expire soon, Save further 10% on all COKODIVE purchases, 10% Off Code Hope That Will Help Some At Least, Extra 10% Off across the site at cokodive.com, Combine That With 10% Off Code And It'S A Pretty unique reduction, Discover further 10% Off Your Any Purchase, discover Today, Cokodive: Up to 10% off eligible purchases, COKODIVE: Up to 20% off coressponding orders, Save up to 10% on selected products at COKODIVE, Find up to 10% off COKODIVE items with verified coupon, Up to an extra 10% voucher on any purchase, 10% off everything for a limited time only, Get an Extra 10% Off any item at cokodive.com, Grab 10% off any merchandise from COKODIVE, Cokodive: Up To 10% Off storewide at COKODIVE, Receive up to 10% off Store-wide at cokodive.com, Discover $7.13 | discover extra savings with COKODIVE promotion codes in May, Take $5.66 - Check available COKODIVE vouchers in May, COKODIVE promo codes available in May with averagely $9.16 savings, Save $6.07 | Get extra savings with COKODIVE promo code, Get $8.86 | get COKODIVE voucher codes and get in May, Find further $10 off at COKODIVE with verified coupon, Save $10.49 | Get extra savings with COKODIVE discount codes in October, Where How Buy Pre Order discover free delivery worldwide International Outside South Korea, For a limited period Get 10% Off all products & free delivery, Up to 10% Off + Free Standard Shipping At Cokodive, Receive your budreceive with active COKODIVE promotional codes in May | Last saved $5.69, COKODIVE discount codes active in May | Saved $10.71, Find extra savings with COKODIVE discount codes in May | for $9.53 saved, Make surprising savings with active COKODIVE vouchers - for $7.28 saved, Save with top COKODIVE discount - for $8.43 saved, They have a 20% off sale for the next 16 hours, Get inspired with expert-led creative products to save now. U have been always helping us with this. I want to cancel my order. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Ive been a loyal customer of cokodive and they have always provided great quality products with super fast shipping. They have the worst customer service as well. I've ordered twice from cokodive. You can usually cancel yourorder immediately after it's placed, before the order is too far along in the process. To cancel your order: Click Menu . 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. My experience buying from cokodive was great! Yes, sometimes it takes a few weeks before the order is shipped, but 9,50 Euro for FedEx Express from Korea to Ireland (arrives in 3 days) is outstanding. Wish you best of luck for your success, Pre ordered TXTs new album from cokodive with the lucky draw photocards. COKODIVE launches a series of campaigns at cokodive.com all year round, and it always offers coupon codes for online shoppers. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I have ordered countless things from Cokodive but will be supporting smaller, newer businesses in the future. Find out how we combat fake reviews. You can get help with Identifications, Recommendations, Explanations, or Discussions about K-Pop music, artists, genres, content, or industry/cultural issues. You can use it when you are checking out. All of their products are high in quality and are in best price. On average, we find a new Cokodive coupon code every 10 days. They have the worst customer service as well. I am still waiting for my order to be dispatched, I have sent many emails to to told my order will be dispatched in a couple of days, yet its still not dispatched to me. Absolutely ridiculous to make me wait over a month and then cancel my order, offering me a lousy 10% discount as compensation. Other than that delivery was very fast. I really do recommend them and i plan to place another order soon :). For pre-ordered items, please check carefully before placing an order, as it is final and cannot be cancelled or changed. If this worries you, a tracking number and insurance would be a good investment. In one order something was missing and they replied a few hours later and I sent them some photos and they sent me the missing items free of charge with Express Shipment again. Note: For third-party seller orders, select Request Cancellation. The best discount you can get in Save up to 10% off on your COKODIVE order - Expire soon is 30% OFF. Because COKODIVE has always focused on credit growth and popularity issues, COKODIVE often launch coupons for existing users. The only problem that I've ever had was recing packages late, but that is also due to covid 19. Give Ca.coupert.com a visit and you'll find all the Coupon you need for your shopping at cokodive.com. *(@raisline), BBCODES(@bbcodes_). Returns must be approved by COKODIVE before shipment, Returned items must be in original condition, and contain both the original parts and packaging, Returns should be sent postpaid if the reason for returning is not from damaged (defective) merchandise. thank you!!! Cokodive 20% Off Discount Code updated on May 1, 2023. But their adamant. COKODIVE on the App Store The price always seems a bit much at first but for me it's the best way to get Merchandise a bit cheaper than I would get from other sellers. Not sure how to feel. Just fraud. Ive ordered from cokodive a few times and each time ive received my items in good condition (and they do make it clear that a damaged outer case isnt cause for refunds) and customer service has replied and helped quite a bit. For all we know the other person could've kept ittried cokodive customer serve who are actually no help at all, they don't even reply back. I've been wanting to buy more albums and merch lately and still haven't figured out where to buy any yet. Information provided by various external sources. Click Orders. Shipping times vary based on a number of things including logistics, weather, customs. Any changes can only be made when your order is still unfulfilled and is not under processing. First of all I love the way they treat their customers,they literally thank each and every customer for supporting and buying their products. I contacted them on Facebook, Instagram and twice through email but no response from them. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about COKODIVE. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. 2,005. I have made my purchase last February 20 but until now I havent received any updates from them if they have shipped my orders and they charged my account already. They never post the product on time. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. They have the worst customer service. Their official merchandise, their updates through their blog, and their cosmetics and fashion items. cokodive on Twitter They send products in cheap boxes and they're easily damaged. without changing your browser settings you agree to their use. Hi can you please provide your order number i will check this for you? Then you need to search for COKODIVE and pick up the coupon you want to use. "THE BEST MERCH WEBSITE"EVER. Time to get excited about our new collection for Men! I contacted them on Facebook, Instagram and twice through email but no response from them. When you enter the checkout, the prices will be converted back into US Dollars. There is no need to set up a new account. Today, I got multiple notifications that my order has been shipped and when I emailed them about it they responded and apologized for not being able to ship to india? I'm afraid the short answer for this question is that you didn't. They have horrible customer service. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. *(@raisline), rai . Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. On their website, you can find everything related to your favorite Korean artists. They dont even deserve one star. COKODIVE is all About K-Pop Albums & Goods and we deliver them to you with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING :). Their prices are not worth it! the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. They won't refund because you can't cancel orders, but they still won't post it. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. cokodive on Twitter If it's still early in the order process, you can get in touch to find out ifwe can edit your ordereditemsor change your delivery address. Shopping online can be very joyful if you know how to save your money! Ve contenido popular de los siguientes autores: rai . Is it still in stock on the shop? I placed an order and my item arrived within the estimated shipping time, nicely packaged and perfectly intact. The valid time is limited and you are supposed to use it as quick as you can or you will lose the chance. COKODIVE 4+ Sangkyu An Designed for iPhone 4.2 31 Ratings; Free; iPhone Screenshots . All your payment information is encrypted and processed through Paypal, which is the most trusted online payment solution on the Internet. Fast and reliable, free shipping, awesome customer service. You need to allow COKODIVE to send you to push notifications about promotions and announcements. (Once again,if the order is already processed, we may not be able to make changes as requested.). Sent numerous emails, insta- Twitter DM's still nothing!! Some websites offer free shipping despite the pendamic. And cokodive I'm so grateful and I'm so blessed idk how to thank you!! I wanted to cancel my order and followed the instructions from their website exactly without fault. Arrived in a massive box and I have never recieved customs from them at all. Yes, there are 22 active promotions now. Write them and email almost two weeks ago, and they either dont reply to my emails or they reply saying theyre busy, or they reply with bot like answers that has NOTHING to do with my inquiry about canceling my order. Find the Discount Code which can help save the most. /** * Error Protection API: WP_Paused_Extensions_Storage class * * @package * @since 5.2.0 */ /** * Core class used for storing paused extensions. I've used Cokodive before and they were good but now I'm trying to order my first wholesale order for my business and their customer service has been terrible!I first emailed them about prices 10 days ago and they still haven't sent me the discount code and keep asking me questions that I have already answered multiple times in my emails such as which albums I want to buy or how I can't access the code if I buy them in 2 different orders even though I wasn't trying to! Sure, they follow the same rules as our returns. Overall they are a very wonderful company and I see myself continuing to buy for them for a while. Customers can choose according to their own qualifications, which can help customers save money while enjoying activities. Customers can choose from over 6000 partner brands Discount Code, all of which can be provided by us, like festivals Discount Code (e.g. I love this store and so far everything has been good. - Cancellation/Change must be requested immediately after you receive a confirmation email for your order. However,shipping times also depend on what you purchased or where you live! Other than that the clothes are way too over priced I went shopping and had a look around. Time to get excited about our new collection for Men! So Rolling Stones USA didnt print anymore numbers of the BTS mag so Cokodive was pretty much amazing and offered me an option, which was to refund the money back or get a korean version of the same magazine. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. We accept Paypal andCredit Cards. Coupert will provide special discounts for certain products during May, customers can save some money according to their actual situation. But Hoping to win any one of Ur GA's never loosing hope , This is one of the few kpop stores that is very genuine and generous to its followers. Never buying anything from them again. I received an email today Feb. 18th with a cancelled order for the two BTS Merch I bought, with no explanation, apology or compensation for their major mess up.

Katie Standon Today 2020, Articles C

cokodive cancel order