condos for sale at the st george revere, ma

Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. 2 Beds. ADVISORS LIVING - GLOUCESTER, Amy Beaton. Open: Thu. Use arrow keys to navigate. Fitness Center Dishwasher This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Condo for Rent. Redfin has a local office at 150 Royall Street, Suite 202, Canton, MA 02021. Kitchen 500 Revere Beach Blvd #406, Revere, MA 02151, 474 Revere Beach Blvd #904, Revere, MA 02151. Dishwasher Maintenance on site Conveniently Located Just Steps to Beach and Restaurants, 10 Min WALK TO T STATION and 15 MINUTE T RIDE TO DOWNTOWN. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Refrigerator We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: St. George Condominiums, Revere, MA Real Estate and Homes for Sale. Find St. George Condominiums, homes for rent, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. In the past month, 3 homes have been sold in Oak Island. Home; Buy. Boston, MA 02116 Listed by Turn Key Realty, Kenneth Celano. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Email me listings and apartment related info. In the past month, 3 homes have been sold in Oak Island. & Home Services, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Most homes for sale in Oak Island stay on the market for 20 days and receive 12 offers. 02453, 2 Br 4 Condos For Sale in Revere Beach, MA. Showings will be by Appointment. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Boston Pads is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Each office independently owned and operated. MLS# 73102579. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Scores provided by REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 2 bds; 1 ba; 1,092 sqft Email me listings and apartment related info. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Discover Homeownership Renting vs. Buying . Revere Beach condo apartment for rent St. George **UPDATE - YouTube and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Appliances - Dishwasher, Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Microwave. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Optimize your property with the best resource for remodeling and construction needs in real estate. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Its pristine beaches along the Broad Sound and the Sea Plane Basins waterways and sprawling acreage are breathtaking. Oak Island is home to approximately 1,896 people. Equal Housing Opportunity. Sort:Default. 350 Beach St. Net Return After 30 Years: $0 $71,992. Site Map A/B. Revere, MA 02151. Your browser is not currently supported. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. This front facing unit has direct oceanfront views from the kitc. Refrigerator Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. $3,355-$3,879 Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Oak Island is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Massachusetts with a Walk Score of 36. MA In Unit Washer & Dryer Buyer Agent Compensation: 2 MA 350 Revere Beach Blvd Unit 9N is 11.0 miles from Fort Miller, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Pickering. Revere MA Condos & Apartments For Sale - 4 Listings | Zillow REAL BROKER MA, LLC, George Ubaha. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. 3 Bd. Condo property with 0 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Lynn D'Avolio, Coldwell Banker Realty - Lynnfield, The Reference Group, Reference Real Estate, Katherine Kranenburg, William Raveis R.E. Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility. 350 Revere Beach Blvd Unit 9N is near Logan International, located 5.3 miles or 10 minutes away. Get the scoop on the 75 condos for sale in St. George, UT. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Pool Transit Score measures access to public transit. 1,865 Sqft. . 2023 Coldwell Banker. Located in Orient Heights, minutes from Orient Heights T Stop, Constitution Beach, Jeffries Point with Water Taxi Access to the Seaport. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The last sale in the building was unit 111 which sold for $314,500. This Unit is LOCATED ON the 10TH Floor and Boasts Spectacular Views with a Renovated Kitchen/ White Granite Counters, Contemporary Back Splash in Kitchen and Bath, Newer SS Appliances, Brazilian Cherry Bamboo HW Floors, Updated Bathroom with Marble Vanity and IN-UNIT LAUNDRY. There are no reviews for this property. 12 results. Check your spelling. Benjamin Kovacs, EVO Real Estate Group, LLC. Woburn, READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. There are currently 6 units for sale ranging from $299,900 to $539,999. 202-204 Beach Street is currently listed for $949,000 and was received on April 26, 2023. This Unit is LOCATED ON the 10TH Floor and Boasts Spectacular Views with a Renovated Kitchen/ White Granite Counters, Contemporary Back Splash in Kitchen and Bath, Newer SS Appliances, Brazilian Cherry Bamboo HW Floors, Updated Bathroom with Marble Vanity and IN-UNIT LAUNDRY. Condo/Townhouse Homes for Sale in Revere MA - movoto.com Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. Revere Beach Revere Condos & Apartments For Sale - 10 Listings - Zillow All Rights Reserved. $2,800-$2,900 Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 810 Sq. Clubhouse Learn more. Mass Audubon's Nahant Thicket Wildlife Sanctuary. Condos, apartments and mansions for sale in Revere, MA. Oak Island is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Massachusetts with a Walk Score of 36. Walk-In Closets By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Kitchen $329,000. Experience Revere living at St. George Condominiums. See Condo 9N for rent at 350 Revere Beach Blvd in Revere, MA from $2150 plus find other available Revere condos. Price cut: $25,000 (Apr 17) Pool 1 Bath. Kitchen 13.2 mi, North Billerica, HowLoud. Copyright 2023 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Conveniently Located Just Steps to Beach and Restaurants, 10 Min WALK TO T STATION and 15 MINUTE T RIDE TO DOWNTOWN. Oak Island is home to approximately 1,896 people. View photos of the 10 condos and apartments listed for sale in Revere Beach Revere. St George at 350 Revere Beach Blvd - Revere, MA | Compass Condos, apartments and mansions for sale in Saint George, UT. . Mass Audubon's Nahant Thicket Wildlife Sanctuary. View details, map and photos of this condo property with 0 bedrooms and 1 total baths. Kitchen 2ba. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) 1. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. In Unit Washer & Dryer Compass does not discriminate against voucher holders pursuant to applicable law. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. All data should be independently verified. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. This RARE OVER-SIZED CORNER Unit Offers 2 Bedroom and 2 Full Baths Boasting Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout with Open Kitchen with Granite, Freshly Steam Cleaned Carpets in Both Bedrooms, Ceramic Tile Floors, 2 Large Private Balconies with FRONT FACING . $422/Sqft. View photos of the 4 condos and apartments listed for sale in Revere MA. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. 2 Baths. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. 2 Beds. Laundry Facilities, Dog & Cat Friendly If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this General form error. 382 Ocean Ave APT 309, Revere, MA 02151 is currently not for sale. About 350 Revere Beach Blvd Revere, MA 02151. We are here to assist you in your relocation and moving tasks. Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. Lounge All data should be independently verified. Information is compiled from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors and omissions. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 13.6 mi, Westwood, Fitness Center Rooftop Deck. Fitness Center Or sign in if you already have an account. $2,825-$3,050 Walk-In Closets By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Oak Island every 15 minutes. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. MLS# 71766544. $799,900. Explore Nearby Homes for Sale on . Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. MLS# 73103517. The 1,212 Square Feet condo home is a 2 beds, 2 baths property. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly Browse 2 listings, view photos and connect with an agent to schedule a viewing. 2023 South End Apartment Rental Market Report, Renting with Roommates: How to Keep the Peace in Your Boston Apartment, How to Find Off-Market Boston Multi-Family Properties for Sale, How to Finance a Boston Multi-Family Investment Property, Real Estate & Homes for Sale in Boston, MA, Multi-Family Homes for Sale in Boston, MA, Association Fee Includes: Air Conditioning, Elevator, Exercise Room, Exterior Maintenance, Extra Storage, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Master Insurance, Reserve Funds, Sauna/Steam, Sewer, Swimming Pool, Water, Heating: Central Heat, Electric, Extra Flue, Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump, Oil. Or sign in if you already have an account. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. St. George Condominiums is in Oak Island in the city of Revere. Pool View photos of the 13 condos and apartments listed for sale in Point of Pines Revere. . MLS PIN data last updated at 2023-04-30 03:05:00. Boston Pads Controlled Access WILLIAM RAVEIS R.E. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 1055 Cambridge St Unit 311, Cambridge, MA 02139. *****The Rent includes Central Heat/Ac/Water/ Off Street Private PARKING and all Building Amenities including Fitness Ctr, Indoor Pool/Jacuzzi, Sauna, 24/7 Concierge, and Much More! *****Unique opportunity to live in the Prestigious ST GEORGE Situated Directly on Revere Beach! NEW - 2 DAYS AGO. St George Condo in Revere, MA. 72 Revere St #I, Boston, MA 02114 | Trulia By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Sold: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1168 sq. St. George Condominiums has 5 parks within 8.0 miles, including Revere Beach Reservation, Belle Isle Marsh Reservation, and Lynn Heritage State Park. $3,900. St. George Condominiums is an apartment community located in Suffolk County and the 02151 ZIP Code. Apartments.com has 3D tours, HD videos, reviews and more researched data than all other rental sites. All rights reserved. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. This RARE OVER-SIZED FULLY GUT RENOVATED Unit Offers 2 Bedroom and 2 Full Baths Boasting . Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Open Houses . Dishwasher Fitness Center Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. 202-204 Beach Street, Revere, MA 02151 (MLS# 73103517) is a Balcony The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. View from the south across Revere Beach Boulevard, Main entrance and plaza area from the east, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. 350 Revere Beach Blvd Unit 9N - Apartments.com Revere, MA Condos - Condos for Sale in Revere, MA | Redfin 19.7 mi. 603 Revere Beach Pkwy #603, Revere, MA 02151 . Range I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This Unit is LOCATED ON the 10TH Floor and Boasts Spectacular Views with a Renovated Kitchen/ White Granite . St. George, UT Condos for Sale | realtor.com This browser is no longer supported. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. Multi-Family Learn more! All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. MA Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. 350 Revere Beach Blvd #8S, Revere, MA 02151 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 967 sqft condo built in 1988. Maintenance on site, Dog & Cat Friendly Range, Dog & Cat Friendly Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and 350 Revere Beach Blvd is a condo located in Suffolk County and the 02151 ZIP Code. About 350 Revere Beach Blvd #10R. Kitchen Sub Agent Compensation: 2 Balcony Saugus MA Condos for Sale - Homes.com Experience Revere living at St. George Condominiums. The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. 11:30am-12:30pm. $2,700. Next photo. Browse through 93 MLS listings in Saint George, UT. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Package Service The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. 350 Revere Beach Blvd #4-4H, Revere, MA 02151 - MLS 71766544 - Coldwell No financial or legal advice provided. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at realtor.com. 700 Sq Ft. 333 Central St Unit 2B, Saugus, MA 01906. *****HOA INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES EXCEPT ELECTRIC AND CABLE**** Unique opportunity to live in the ST GEORGE Revere Beach located Just Steps to Blue Line T S. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Oak Island every 15 minutes. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 1 Avalon St is a condo located in Suffolk County and the 02151 ZIP Code. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # HowLoud. All Rights Reserved. The Rent includes Central Heat/Ac/Water/ Off Street PARKING and all Building Amenities including Fitness Ctr, Indoor Pool/Jacuzzi, Sauna, 24/7 Concierge, and Much More! St. George Condominiums is 11.6 miles from Fort Miller, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Pickering. Dishwasher In addition to houses in Oak Island, there were also 6 condos, 1 townhouse, and 2 multi-family units for sale in Oak Island last month. The Atlantica Condos for Sale and Condos for Rent in Revere and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. This apartment is located at 72 Revere St #I, Boston, MA. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. 72 Revere St #I is in the Beacon Hill neighborhood in Boston, MA and in ZIP code 02114. 42 Days. 2 bds; 1 ba; 781 sqft - Condo for sale. $735,000. Homes for Sale Near Me; . Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly Scores provided by Clubhouse Public transit is a wonderful perk for commuters in the area, as is Reveres proximity to the Boston Logan International Airport. Sign in to view more details. 1 Bath. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 500 sqft of floor space. Point of Pines Revere Condos & Apartments For Sale - Zillow Condominiums (617) 267-1459. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Find St. George Condominiums, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Want to learn more about 202-204 Beach Street? Clubhouse Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc.

Foxborough High School Football, Mrs Doubtfire Uncle Frank And Aunt Jack, Colin Duchin Wedding, Rochelle Gores Fredston Net Worth, Articles C

condos for sale at the st george revere, ma