confessing the word of god over your life pdf

If we push the button for the floor were on (confess only our present circumstances), the elevator still wont move. Sow this in your heart and believe this in your heart. (Isa. H\n0E~l*3"I+aj, b. I am blessed. The way he teaching the Bible on faith and how its work is true. God has given us His Word to get our thinking straightened out. In our studies on the subject of confession we have dealt with three types of confession: the confession of the sins of the Jews, the confession of the sinner today, and the confession of a believer who is out of fellowship with God. Instead of talking about how impossible it is, look to Him who is inside you and say, God is in me now. Youll find that your confession of faith will cause Him to work in your behalf. Copyright | Becoming The One | All Rights Reserved | Design By. On this website we have created lists of scripture based confessions by topic. 2 Timothy 2:24, I do not think more highly of myself than I ought to in the flesh. CONFESSING THE WORD - The importance of confessing God's Word. Psalm 17:3; Psalm 35:28, I never bind a sister or brother with the words of my mouth. Thank you for this wonderful lesson on Confessing the Word. Resend NowYou can request a new one in seconds. word of God to minister out loud to your soul. *Text verification only works for mobile numbers. Father I confess Your Word over my children. The word says to confess with our mouth and we remember that Jesus spoke to the mountain " Be Thou Removed" (Matthew 17:20) Confessing the word of God is using your faith to begin to enforce victory over your situation and Satan's defeat. If God be for me who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Where are you going with God? <> Come back to me; I am the one who saves you. Remember, faith never grows beyond your confession. The next 69 FAITH CONFESSIONS will be explaining our spirit, soul, body, and heart. [Madi] loves You with all she is-she puts You first and holds tight to You. O Israel, the one who formed you says, Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. What God, through the Word and the Holy Spirit, has wrought in us in the new birth and the infilling of the Holy Ghost. At what point as you confess the scripture or scriptures to get them into your heart or spirit do you actually know for certain that its made its way from the mind to the spirit ? To help get you started, here are 10 Declarations for Financial Freedom you can speak in faith and expect to see results: When you speak these 10 Confessions for Financial Freedom and any others you feel led to add to them, you will begin to see a change in your heart, mind and circumstances. 12:21) am of God and have overcome Satan by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony. The Bible has your answer, choose a topic below. % Romans 15:2, I am a believer not a doubter. What are you confessing or declaring over your life? endstream She's a treasure who brings joy to those who know her. For example, to be saved a man must believe in his heart and then confess with his mouth that Jesus died for him according to the scriptures, and that He was raised from the dead for his justification. And to be a conqueror you must confess that you are one. When you pass throughragingrivers, You will not drown. 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 1 0 obj As you step toward your goal of financial freedom, declaring Gods Word over your life will put spiritual law in motion and help accelerate your natural results. Faith is the basis for all we receive from God, Confession of Gods Word Builds Faith Kenneth E. Hagin, Kenneth Hagin Confession Restores Broken Fellowship, Kenneth Hagin Confession of the Believers Privileges in Christ. The reason the majority of Christians, although they are sincere, are weak is that they have never dared to make a confession of what they are in Christ. I enjoy work! I will speak forth the righteousness of God all the day long. Your email address will not be published. I speak to the mountain of debt in my life, and I command it to move in Jesus Name! If God had just said, Dont be afraid, and left us there, we might say, But I cant help being afraid. But not only did He say, Fear not, He also said, for I am with thee. Can we really believe that He is with us and still be afraid? stream If we say that we cannot do something, then of course we cant. 44:22 GNT). However, the Holy Ghost works only in connection with the Word. endobj A Printable PDF entitled, "Positive Confessions Straight From the Bible.". Faith grows with confession. stream Thank you, man of God. You dont follow signs. We are to confess our sins I John 1:9. I am debt free. A lot of us speak without thinking. All Rights Reserved. 13 0 obj tecx 6pGhd60I,P`C+6QDcCRY "u?jXG'*1ueq$Q/fW'3;maN= W;9%YHs}g LH1$#9\P! U@Dpa0B!bL0EyDpc(O|oyC3wSn'L&. 4. Put your own name in, add your kids names, your spouses name, etc. /Length 657 `bdlq;@wrvk7=X+ [BjZ h@ k~@[ *0c=IY~MPC5^pI 23 0 obj Thursday, June 22nd, 2023 - Saturday, June 24th, 2023. Free Confession Card and Digital Kit. 20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. What does it mean for the Word of God to be in your mouth? I increase more and more because it is God who gives me the power to get wealth, and He does so while adding no sorrow to it. Words have power. I had mingled a lot of tradition and personal opinion into my sermons. 13 0 obj 2 Timothy 2:15; Luke 18:1, I never get tired or grow weary when I study the Word, pray, minister, or praise God; but I am alert and full of energy. fc7QV/&yQeO=WFe=gcI6Alv ?./g4RS"iK QU9Q :1[S;sc[xUX3 ).g b"]1& inW}~ou;}O=r6}(_:/\w4;>'E4A%1O$!gu.$/q[M]4K(4K/HczSB%4Ex5hi\\N]LDXEAhPP W~NpltM 6:1Sb_==V/7,svkuk,SxRdh[$5P3]&QII;Kn09TtkM[cP@gk^6F^nZ-t When we couple our words, with the powerful Word of God, victory comes! This website is an inspiration to me. Your faith will grow as you confessthese statements from God's Word. Would he come to pray to raise him up? One confession for each situation. She's a good friend-she loves people and they love her back. According to Mark 11:23, we can have whatever we say, or confess, whether it be belief or unbelief, success or failure, sickness or health. I abide in God and His Word abides in me, so I ask what I need according to His Word, and I believe I receive it by faith. I thank you for opening the eyes of my understanding, that I might know the hope and plan of Your calling in my life, the riches of Your . The Bible is your ultimate instruction book, providing answers for every area of your life! Deuteronomy 28:6, All that I own is paid for. James 1:22; Psalm 1:2, I will study the Word of God. Thank you for this message. I call all my debts paid in Jesus Name. said. xY8}}ZnA` t 0r[m=V"pGyv{(^wWo~OYEo^(0,-\$L8Wc/Oa0[q*1?p)/`(S?\*\rST=&I1>Z z,f|g$%5f)[;G8:rx)K>~"OD\X"SeEL{X %7e)5TOzxVK} bqoZr'=/Suu3'+ ox}.5hVvy~Aa/hJ(?~.{- Yx }i`[?hpU r-$94W?qn-%r`2MY&LGGJs{o:wG*`/67_e This is why we want everyone to have access to this practical tool for speaking God's Word into your life. Simply put, grace is favor. If you get on the elevator of life and confess the circumstances of your life at the present time, that is where you will stay. But then He said, If you get on the elevator of life and confess what I say about where you are going, that is where you will go!. -f ? Looking again at the key scripture in Romans 10:10, we see in capsule form Gods law of faith. You will not be afraid of any disease. God hasalreadymade provision foryour healing and health. In obedience to Christs command to go into all the world and preach the gospel, the disciples went forth preaching the Word everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed the Word with signs following. Ask the Holy Spirit to explain them to you and how they apply to you. I have called you by name; you are mine. (Isa. I am free to love, to worship, to trust with no fear of rejection or of being hurt. We are strong and mature in our faith and we practice it daily. 5 0 obj What they must do is find out how in the mind of God He looks at them and then confess it. Romans 6:11, No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, but every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall show to be in the wrong. I declare that I operate and function in the wisdom of God concerning my finances. (Isa. We carry the Word to the lost. She knows Whose she is, a child of the King. This means that it always comes with God's own creative power. 2 Thessalonians 3:13; Isaiah 40:31, I am a giver. But that is the negative side. I do not allow Satan to use my spirit as a garbage dump by meditating on negative things that he offers me. And when he got to the hospital the doctor told him to hurry up they wanted to take the dead man away. If his confession is wrong, his believing is wrong. We do not have to repeat as if we are begging. 2 Corinthians 5:17, I have died and have been raised with Christ and am now seated in heavenly places. Day 7 - Declaring God's Plan Over Your Plan. /GS1 7 0 R 3. I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus (James 4:7), I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus ( 2 Corinthians 5:21), My children, (insert names), love the Lord with all their hearts, all their soul, all their mind, and their strength. Click here to learn more. g ;{vgz~lz,}P9Zm_|y#g|[~0i[;O;|O!Lhu;P^mn 6(P.Y1aLi] :HMiTo:8^|9@y?gSQ#-L(j'wAYatx.w a&r=&v|Zz}2N*J-7)'\cVu=4_Y>cN;P>r 7 @kdO}!,]RMi/qh7>+m\j]\]F\'gf` It is also not a mindless speaking but a conscious speaking so that you hear yourself. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. /Filter /FlateDecode It is of the heart. " St. Here are some specific things that happen when we continue to declare God's Words and promises in faith over our lives. Acts 20:35; 2 Corinthians 9:7-8, I cast all my care on the Lord for He cares for me. Scripture References: Mark 11:23-25, Isaiah 54:17, Romans 4:17, 8:25. Confession - Change Your Life. To help get you started, here are 10 Declarations for Financial Freedom you can speak in faith and expect to see results: 1 Corinthians 15:33, My children love to pray and study the Word. 12:27, Rom. As you step toward your goal of financial freedom, declaring God's Word over your life will put spiritual law in motion and help accelerate your natural results. - by Joyce Meyer 5 MIN READ Joyce shares a list of confessions "that remind her of God's love and power." I am a new creature in Christ: old things have passed away, behold, all things are new. Jc\5n^RKB 1RAXcK2+0h{&a>$AzZSR~hqIX8fbKo2 N`f~n='Rc{ 5DlI;8K;T~M'\ ~1/yHW1QrKS| "dfS*sA"vGMO+PL"Z _iv\KEr#Uh9xz:991vVd'Z+L&3Z-4]13#?bCt&i+|8,I,!TX#03gEU:B,u4G4jn I9ix;!P5= Q /6TMJ)2aXJ}{.NTu&M1UZM;!*d{8M"-h/,qCqe0e,AH$Q[T?l:%Z2jF&fyju&KpaCDc-D4-wg:qxH2dTrm! If I only knew about his teachings when I just started my walk with the Lord. Speak this out of your mouth. x+T03T0 A(d^U`bdjg That is important in its place, of course, but there is a positive side and the Bible has more to say about the positive than the negative. stream im so blessed, could you send me the article , Im blessed by this sermon and I look forward to bless people with it because its meant to be confessed. This confessing is not actually a prayer. Sow this into your heart and build it into your walk. Confess God's Word Over Your Life. I got a lot of insight from it that I am surely going to build on, Doesnt confession mean to say something again and again? Without faith we can have no relationship or fellowship with God. % The reason that faith is throttled and held in bondage is that you have never dared to confess what God says you are. Dwell on them, and let them become a part of your thinking: But now, O Jacob, listen to theLordwho created you. As the Scriptures say, 'They share freely and give generously to the poor. A confession of Gods Word is simply taking scripture and making it into a phrase about yourself, a loved, your circumstances, etc. You can do this for yourself with any scripture that applies to you or what you are dealing with in your life. 1 Peter 3:8, I do not hate or walk in unforgiveness. I shut myself away in prayer for several days asking God for more signs to follow. endobj And God wont confirm tradition with signs following. We could just pray all the heathen into the Kingdom. Proverbs 27:23; Ephesians 5:15-16, I do not judge my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus after the flesh. EVANGELIST DANIEL A. AYILOBIGA Jehovha is at work. What we are to God the Father in Christ Jesus. 24 0 obj What a word, I am bless with the wonderful word of God, Ill start practicing the word and my problem will be solved in Jesus name. You have greased my relationship between my creator and me. We are made in Gods image (Genesis 1:26). A lady that went to his church called him and told him her husband just died in the hospital. Thank you so much. Asyoucontinueto boldly confess them,in agreement with what God has said,theywillbecome manifest in your life.It is as certain as a seed bringing forth harvest after its kind. A Confession to Ignore Natural Circumstances. But if we say that we can, then we can. ?=Hi Whosoever shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23). 130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. 12 0 obj endobj Your website is the answer to my discussion I had with my sister only yesterday on the subject of Faith and Faith in our daily life. These confessions are based on the Word of God. Second, it fixes the landmarks of his life. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23). In other words, it would be useless to pray for someone who is lost if we do not also carry the gospel of salvation to him. As we mentioned in a previous lesson, whenever the word confession is used, we instinctively think of sin and failure. If we could just pray and get people saved, we wouldnt have to send missionaries all over the world. And as I study, I become more alert and more energized. What God in Christ has wrought for us in His plan of redemption. Have you ever noticed, in reading the Bible, how many times God has told His children to fear not? 74 0 obj <> endobj 93 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<4F869B035DCE44BC8D303CD30C08277F>]/Index[74 32]/Info 73 0 R/Length 96/Prev 222498/Root 75 0 R/Size 106/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. In seeking anything from God, we must first believe in our heart, because the Word said it. /ExtGState << Psalm 118:17, KJV I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Any day of the year, we're here for you! Also noticed that some content was taken out of the publication, The Power of Your Words by Don Gosset and EW Kenyon.

Recording Studio For Rent Los Angeles, Va Disability Hypertension Controlled By Medication, Why Did David Burke Leave Sherlock Holmes, Cook's Illustrated Macarons, Articles C

confessing the word of god over your life pdf