denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipe

denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipefs2000 optic cover. This sounds amazing! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Buy it ready-made, and you can serve this colorful and delicious flatbread in less than 20 minutes. To make this no-frills delight start with 1/2 pound of lean hamburger meat, browned and drained. You can do so many different things with them. Im Kim. Maybe cutting the amount of onion soup mix would help? Ground beef and cheese, topped with pickles, tomatoes, arugula, and drizzled with tangy dressing. He uses lots of flavor combinations with a heavy emphasis on beef and bacon. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Anyone know? We miss it so much I'M MAKING IT TONIGHT! This recipe for flatbread pizzas is so easy to make. Are you and your bestie looking for a job? 20 Easy Flatbread Recipes - Insanely Good Your recipes are always great. You are absolutely adorable! I doubled the recipe, and did NOT double the onion mix (like you said) and to be honest.it was still a little too much. Looks great! maggie mcfly's menu southbury, ct; denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipe. 2 Naan flatbreads 1 lb. Since goat cheese is equal parts creamy and tangy, you can so easily pair it with savory and sweet ingredients to make something delicious. Ive made these with roasted sweet potatoes and leeks, as well as leftover steak and Sriracha. San Miguel de Allende The Most Beautiful City in Mexico, Day of the Dead in Mexico City 10 Best Things To Do, Cheeseburger Macaroni (Homemade Hamburger Helper). Thank you!!! In fact, pizza and flatbreads are more or less the same things, with the key difference being in the dough. Please dont skip the last flash in the pan, as this is what gives the meat some texture. Serving Size : 11 z. I found this to be sweet enough, so I didnt add the drizzle of honey. Served with eggs,* hash browns, plus bacon strips or sausage links. Recipes Spinach & Cheese Quiche. So, if youre looking for a lower-carb option to counter all that junk food, this Caprese and arugula dish is just the ticket. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. YUM!! Theres literally nothing else at all on them. You Can Spend The Night In An Ice Hotel In Canada! K Mitzi Knowles Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aa4dcba9eae7cb4170f1821e642d6c94" );document.getElementById("d55fec7b51").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My Italian grandmother used to take the extra dough after she made pans of homemade rolls and fried it up with sugar and called it, Sugar Pizza which she shortened like most words to, Sugar Pize! In a skillet, brown the hamburger, then drain off any excess grease. Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet. Brown and drain ground beef. Next time I will leave that out. The families we feed and the neighbors we serve are at the heart of Dennys ongoing commitment to charitable giving programs and local nonprofit partnerships. I just made these tonight YUM YUM Even my picky fiance loved them, Im a little confused. fresh rosemary and salt and then bakes them. Were proud to serve food that our guests can count on to be both delicious and better for the planet. It may take 1-4 days for full effect. I imagine grilled onions, bell pepper, pineapple, maybe some zucchini with provolone cheese (& if you wanted it spicy, could add pizza sauce) would be a good for a vegetarian option. All Rights Reserved. I cant tell you how much I love your recipes. A fabulous memory and a delicious snack or dessert! If youd like to make these flatbreads in advance just follow the first three steps and then wrap the flatbreads in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator until youre ready to make them. Tap into sweet deals and delicious perks with the new Dennys App! I changed it up a little by adding chopped onions to the hamburger and using sloppy joe sauce instead of your ingredients. Top with the rest of the cheese then add the onion. Also see other recipes similar to the recipe for denny s cheeseburger flatbread recipe. I recently bought some of the 100 cal. Mexican Style Shrimp Cocktail has everything you c, Do you need a flavorful dressing to take your sala, Fresh and zingy lemony flavored Greek-style soup w, Add some sweetness to your next taco Tuesday or Ci, Whole avocado and cilantro vinaigrette is the perf, If you're looking for a delicious, protein-packed. They taste very (!) Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Drizzle with your preferred amount of mustard and ketchup. Originally Posted on June 18, 2019 By Laura Franco / Leave a Comment. After baking my flatbread in the oven for 10 minutes I finished them off with some chopped lettuce and a ketchup and mustard drizzle. Thank you so much for this recipe! In a small skillet over medium heat cook ground beef until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently and breaking up the meat. :) Youre great at what you do. Thanks! Add the ground beef and brown, breaking up into small pieces as it cooks. Place flatbreads directly on oven rack and bake in hot oven until lightly browned, 7-9 minutes. This time around, I was inspired to make these Cheeseburger Flatbreads after a trip to Costco when I saw Cheeseburger Pitas in the freezer section. Maggie. And the simple blend of rosemary and sea salt is more than enough to keep you reaching for more. Pinterest. I started out with some naan flatbreads that I topped with BBQ sauce rather than pizza sauce, crumbles of ground beef and diced bacon. What a fun idea to fry those up as little flatbreads! little red table cloth. <3 Once again THANK U! Email. Denny's Locations the Baked Beans (get better everyday!) About once a month or so, we get the craving for a good burger. Sprinkle one side of each with the sesame seeds (optional). All credit to you of course! I had no idea flat bread was so yummy and easy to make. The grocery store near my house makes and sells their own flatbreads and all of them look pretty damn good except for one of them their Bacon Cheeseburger Flatbread. (sorry for the multiple responses, I havent ever commented on a site like this before). Loved this idea. This post was sponsored by Mirum. Looking forward to many summer barbecues to wow my guests!! Pizza for breakfast might be frowned upon in certain circles, but nobody can deny that these flatbread pizzas are a healthy and colorful way to start your day. Flatbread, Cheeseburger Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts | MyFitnessPal Play around with the spice levels, and feel free to add honey if you want it sweeter. No one was a huge fan of the meat mixture (but it may have been my fault for not letting the flavors melt together, I rushed, a screaming 6 month old in his high chair will do that ;) ) How ever I LOVE the flat bread idea so much that this is going to be a go to lunch and need to get out of the house quick dinner nights (like when hubby has soft ball) cant wait to try the other flavor combinations! Hamburger + taco seasoning + cheddar = Taco Flatbread Melt. Oh yeah! Its great for one, two or even a crowd. Sprinkle each flatbread with half of the hamburger, then follow with the bacon. Steak and Pork 145 F (rest cooked meat, 3 minutes) |. Cook on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes until it browns. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! As I mentioned above, flatbreads are, well, flat! Youre my hero! Easy Flatbread Recipes - Best Flatbread Ideas - Delish Yours looks great too! Two nights ago I made these for dinner and doubled it and it was really really salty. For this recipe, you just need some pizza sauce, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes for a fresh finish. This has become one of our weekly favorites! It uses canned baked beans and sits on top of pizza crust like that. From bolstering our sanitation and safety protocols . Did you mean to put 1/2 TEASPOON of apple cider vinegar ? Cheeseburger Flatbread Recipe - Home Chef I love food with a sweet and salty finish, and if it can include cheese too, then Im extra satisfied. This is a carousel with rotating slides. Place three pickles on the top of each flatbread and enjoy. Plus, you'll receive the skills you need for long-term growth. Place three pickles on the top of each flatbread and enjoy! I know my family will love it. Even if Nate does burn the baconShop: https://blackstoneproducts.com/shop?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=social\u0026utm_campaign=description_shop_4_7_22Blackstone recipes: https://blackstoneproducts.com/blogs/recipes?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=social\u0026utm_campaign=description_recipes_page_4_7_22Merch: https://www.griddlenation.com/?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=social\u0026utm_campaign=description_merch_4_8_22Stay connected with us:YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackstoneGriddles?sub_confirmation=1Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackstoneproductsInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/blackstoneproductsCook Anything, Anytime, Anywhere. Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet. From the kitchen to the table, there's nothing qui, This low-calorie dessert is perfect for those watc. By fostering a culture of openness, equity and inclusion, Denny's is proud to make diversity a top priorityincluding investing in team members and partners from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds. This looks delicious, I cant wait to make it. Well keep you Drizzle with your preferred amount of mustard and ketchup. It also makes that pesto pop, both visually and in terms of taste. I would have never thought about flatbread cheeseburgers! From: Thailand. No water needed. Served with wavy-cut fries. Best Appetizer Recipes Finger Foods Easy Rotel Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescents - only 4 ingredients! The flat bread can also be done with the flour, baking powder and salt. This looks great plus simple and quick! Los Angeles, CA 90010. The chicken is optional, and honestly, once youve added the Gouda and extra parmesan, you wont miss it if you want this vegetarian. A USDA choice cut, 8 oz. No votes so far! Add water, vinegar, onion soup mix, ketchup, mustard and garlic. The whole family will love this one, so make sure youre prepared to make it over and over again! For example, if you dont like very many onions, put what makes you comfortable. Native Americans call this FryBread and use it to make Indian Tacos. I see a lot more of this flatbread in my future. Refrigerate until ready to use. Welcome! I think I could eat just about anything that was enveloped in this delicious buttery flatbread. Directions Step 1 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. and tonight fed a house full of teenagers the Cheeseburger Flatbreads! Of course, the beauty of the flatbread is that you can make something like this sensational three cheese and pesto dish with humble naan bread. I used a blend of freshly grated mozzarella and mature cheddar to boost the flavor, and I threw on some of those caramelized onions I made earlier. In a skillet, brown the hamburger, then drain off any excess grease. Home Sandwiches/Pizzas Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza, Last Updated on July 11, 2020. Cheeseburger Flatbreads Recipe - CenterCutCook Copycat Recipe Secrets for 2023 . Your Cheeseburger Chicken is a weekly staple in our house! Subscribe to get the scoop on all the latest juicy bits. I am Michele, a married mom of 3 adult children who blogs about real life. Or does it need to be the stuff from a can? Served with your choice of side. I will totally be giving these a try, my fiance loves cheesburgers! Were about to load it up with toppings and no one will ever be the wiser. Then, sprinkle your choice of cheese over the top, followed by cooked bacon bits and sliced jalapeos. Three scrambled eggs with Cheddar cheese, bacon strips, sausage links, hash browns and choice of bread. denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipe - zumlife.com Dannys Cheed Bread Quick question, though does any pizza dough work? Three-egg omelette with sausage, bacon, fire-roasted bell peppers & onions, sauted mushrooms, tomatoes and cheddar cheese. I have to admit that this recipe is a little bit of a wild card. I love the pictures and easy directions! My fiance loved them, and I will definitely be making them again. Even in that case Im not sure if Id enjoy them. Thanks for the great recipe. Three-Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza, Greek-Style Sandwiches with Homemade Gyro Meat, Hummus Flatbread With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Pesto. Premium golden-fried chicken tenders with choice of dipping sauce. cheeseburger flatbread buffalo wild wings, Ill be the first to admit, I love a good, With the next several weekends being glued to the TV between the Superbowl and the Winter Olympics, I wanted to create another, than I am, but a recent recipe I came across persuaded me to pander to my basest kneads and enjoy my daily bread. Love this recipe & your blog so much that I decided to feature it (& this recipe) on mine today. Who needs a last-minute GAME DAY dish? Plus, its super easy to pop open the can and flatten the little discs out. I thought they were even delicious all by themselves. Bon apptit! My aunt uses pizza pizza crust to make breadsticks. Even my fussy preschooler and toodler. If youre a salad lover, Im sure youve tried a few that incorporate fruits, nuts, and meat all in one bowl, right? But I never serve taco-anything without guacamole! Click here and apply today. Instead of just mozzarella and tomato sauce, youll see everything from pesto and shrimp to goat cheese and Gorgonzola! But in losing its original definition ( unleavened bread), it now kind of refers to any bread you can pile ingredients in or on, and we're not mad about that! I would do very little onion soup or maybe just dry onions instead. Today were making bacon cheeseburger flatbread pizza! Remove to a paper towel to drain. Margherita is one of the most classic pizza recipes around. Chocolate chips cooked inside buttermilk pancakes and topped with more chocolate chips with fresh bananas on the side to keep the fruit fresh until you're ready to eat. THANK YOU! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We love to travel and to eat! When the burger is cooked to your preference, remove from the grill or grill pan. Home Chef is a meal kit delivery service - order and receive home food delivery weekly. Delicious!! Join Denny's Rewards for easy access to your favorite orders, recent locations, exclusive deals, a yearly birthday gift, and more. See you at Denny's. Denny's S Bellanca Ave: Brunch,Breakfast,Burgers & Sandwiches,Pancakes,Fit Fare,Kids Eat Free,55+ Menu,Milkshakes,Grand Slam,Order Online,Late Night,Free Wifi,Dennys Menu,To Go Menu,Nutrition Information,Dennys Delivery in Los Angeles, CA Fry the dough for one minute on each side or until golden brown and bubbly. Just make a big batch, and then youll have them to go on everything from chicken to pork to flatbreads. :). When I think about Mediterranean flavors, I immediately go to black olives, olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh herbs, and feta. Seu lugar para proteger o seu capital. I found this version much lighter and served it as a started rather than the main course. For our quick and easy flatbread pizza recipe well be using ready made flatbreads, ground beef, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, red onion, dill pickle slices, ketchup, and mustard. Lets take a look at how these tasty little pizzas come together in a flash. Unless you use sweet chili sauce, in which case it should be sweet enough. Although you probably wont have any leftovers it is easy to reheat this recipe and it tastes just as good as the day you made it. with fresh mozzarella, pesto, and balsamic reduction caprese salad, with rosemary-roasted green beans and shallot. Now you can find Omeprazole ODT online and in-store with this locator at Dissolveyourheartburn.com. It is the perfect quick weeknight dinner or a casual weekend dinner. Top with your favorite condiments and youve got a new, tasty way to serve burgers! Sprinkle a fourth of the cheese on each flatbread. Lemon Artichoke Pesto Chicken Flatbread, 10. Top baked flatbreads with ground beef, pickles, tomatoes, and arugula. Use a decent amount of pizza sauce on the base and sprinkle over mozzarella so youll get a nice, light covering. I want skillet-fried pizza dough like now. Carbs 31 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Sugars 6 g Fat 15 g Saturated 8 g Polyunsaturated -- Monounsaturated -- Trans 0 g Protein 13 g Sodium 860 mg Potassium 180 mg Cholesterol 30 mg Vitamin A -- Vitamin C -- Calcium 21 % Iron 11.1 % Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. If you enjoyed this post, follow us day-to-day on Instagram @kevinandamanda! It was delicious!!! Directions: Preheat oven to 400F. Thanks! Very good and very easy!!! A 13 oz. And love the flatbread idea! Warm apple pie crisp topped with premium vanilla ice cream, salted caramel and powdered sugar. Our value menu is served hot, fresh and delicious all day long. Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalisation and measurement. This easy weeknight meal combines two all-time family favorites cheeseburgers and pizza! THANK YOU. Instead of using tomato sauce, just lather the pita in your go-to BBQ sauce. Just call us the peacemakers. I love simple recipes like these. Hash browns, an egg*, bacon and American cheese on a brioche bun. By using this form you agree with this site's privacy policy. It overpowered the whole recipe. *. They tend to be a little cheaper than the pillsbury. These little melts are so easy to throw together for a quick, simple dinner. When the pita is cooled the pocket deflates, but it is easy to open and fill. Oh and dont get me started with some different morsels such as chocolate chips & peanut butter chips together for some Reese delight! Depending on the type of peanut butter, you might need an extra drizzle or two. Grilled Lemon Chicken Flatbread Wraps, 13. Paragliding over Oludeniz Beach (Turkey) Tips for Tourists, Best Places To Visit In The Dolomites Italy, Everything You Need To Know Before You Go To Iguazu Falls, 4 Best Places To Go in the Sacred Valley of Peru, Humantay Lake An Amazing Day Trip from Cusco Peru, Tips for Visiting the Golden Bridge in Vietnam, Best Things to Do in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), My Experience at the Killing Fields of the Cambodian Genocide, Best Things To Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, How to Visit Nubia The Colorful Nubian Village in Egypt, 5 Things You Absolutely MUST Do At The Dead Sea, What I Wish I Knew Before Skydiving In Dubai, Seaside Florida One Of The Very Best Beaches In Florida, Best Philadelphia Restaurants For Every Meal Of The Day, What You Need To Know Before Visiting Eastern State Penitentiary. is not certified allergen-free. Cut asiago bread into 1/4" slices. Jalapeo poppers are typically chilis stuffed with cheese and bacon, then dredged in egg and breadcrumbs before being deep-fried until crispy. Ive been experimenting also. Add ground beef to hot pan and break up meat until beginning to brown, 2-3 minutes. With five kids it makes clean up a snap! Wholesale/retail. It was super yummy and just the right amount, we ate every morsel. If you like cheeseburgers you are going to love this Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza recipe. cheese..calorie buster, but it is so worth it. Although it may not seem like it, there are definitely differences between Naan, Flatbread and Pita Bread. I introduce the Bachelor's, BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger | Simple Dinners, Eggless Sheermal/Shirmal - Saffron Flavoured Flatbread, As per wiki ,Sheermal or Shirmal, is a saffron-flavored traditional, This month for Mena Cooking Club I am making a Sabaayad, in combination with the tasty Schabzigerklee (Trigonella caerulea) makes it hard to resist these rye flatbreads. Today. Hummus Flatbread With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Pesto. Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. You can microwave it if you want but I really dont recommend it. To ensure food safety, the FDA recommends the following as minimum internal cooking temperatures: If using Impossible burger, follow same instructions as ground beef in Step 3, breaking up burger until heated through, 7-9 minutes. Note: We made the burgers a little bit bigger than usual so that it fit the flatbread better. I also would like to know why not double the onion soup mix when doubling everything else.for this recipe and also for the Ultimate Baked Beans recipe (YUM!!). We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites., Michele Brosius Media 2022 | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, 2 Premade Flatbreads (about 6 inches in diameter). I have flatbread on hand quite often when I make these tasty little. Finally, sprinkle over some panko breadcrumbs and bake until golden and crisp. Start assembly of the strata by placing one slice of bread on the bottom of the dish. you got a moment. Learn how your comment data is processed. LOVE this recipe! bread straws centerpiece. Thanks! What a great idea! These are great! i love quick recipes that our easy on my college student budget. Unlike pizza, its not thick and heavy, which compliments the fresh flavors perfectly. I havent made a cheeseburger flatbread yet looks fantastic! denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipe - pooja-constructions.com Breakfast Flatbread Pizza with Pepper Jelly, Banana Bread Muffins with Granola Topping, Naan is made from water, flour, yeast, yogurt, milk, and butter or sometimes ghee which is just clarified butter.n. cheeseburger flatbread denny s cheeseburger flatbread melts spinach creamed cheese spinach creamed frozen spinach creamed boston markets recipe spinach creamed with gruyere cheese spinach creamed low fat seafood chowder paleo seafood chowder recipe with bacon Read the information about cookies Saut aromatics - Heat the oil and melt the butter in a large heavy based pot over medium heat. Recipes & Inspiration. I will definitely be using the flatbread idea with different flavors as well. Just as an aside, if anyone wants a nice and easy dessert to go with this, just buy more bread dough and fry it exactly the same way but sprinkle it with sugar. Because if he cooks, I want to be happy and enjoy his creations. Served with wavy-cut fries. I am loving all of these finger food meals! Let it simmer until its nice and thick, then toss your shrimp in until theyre pink. Umm YUM! The main ingredients in Flatbread are flour, water, and salt. These cookies do not store any personal information. It says flatbread in the title, but it uses canned biscuits rather than naan or pita. Sometimes I will add a little heintz 57 sauce, but I havent noticed a huge difference. I made these last weekend and my family loved them. Turn oven on to 400 degrees. I agree with Natasha. I sort of wish I had everything in the house right now to make them! Do you think it would work the same with the pizza dough you buy from the pizzaria or in the frozen foods area? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Best Things To Do In Quebec City In The Winter! So simple, but the flavors come together to create something super indulgent and tasty! Home Chef is a Yummy! It's called a cheesy bacon flatbread, so it only makes sense to ensure every inch of the base is covered in ooey-gooey, salty goodness. And second of all, youve been taking awesome photos of food since 2011? If you love pizza but want an easier version, this recipe is for you! I think Bill would love these! 8 buttermilk pancakes, 8 scrambled eggs, 4 bacon strips, 4 sausage links and hash browns. meal delivery service Pita bread is a slightly leavened bread that is made from flour, water, sugar or honey, yeast, and olive oil. Pita bread is baked at a high temperature which allows for the build-up of steam which creates a puffed up pocket. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs. These Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts are incredible. I made them for dinner tonight!! Follow same instructions as ground beef in Step 3, stirring occasionally until chicken reaches minimum internal temperature, 5-7 minutes. .css-2ahkpt{display:block;font-family:Brandon,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.5rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-2ahkpt:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-2ahkpt{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-2ahkpt{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-2ahkpt{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}34 Smoothie Recipes for a Healthier Morning, 80 Easy Easter Desserts for a Sweet Holiday, 103 Light Dinners That Your Family Will Love. Since theres extra mozzarella in the salad, you wont need a ton in that first step. Weve realized that while there are a couple of stand-out burger places around (namely Kumas Corner in Chicago ), we typically end up making burgers at home. Another thing you might notice with these flatbread recipes is that theyre a little fancier than your average slice of pizza. Top fried bread with beef mixture and shredded cheese. Join for free! If you have serious allergies, please use your best judgment or I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :). I create recipes using fresh food and packaged ingredients for easy cooking. Talk about #friendshipgoals. Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza Recipe - Woman's Day I am excited about trying this for dinner tonight. Served with two eggs* hash browns and choice of bread. To speed up the process, I almost always have caramelized onions in my fridge. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When the craving for pizza strikes you dont have to order takeout. This recipe makes sure you enjoy every single bite, adding cream cheese, bacon, onion, pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese to the mix. We guarantee you'll look fire. Chewy flatbread topped with hamburger beef, smothered in a savory sauce and loaded with shredded cheddar cheese. olive oil. This looks absolutely delicious and its on the menu for next week (along with Rees Sour Cream Noodle Bake). Simply wrap it in foil and place it in a 350 oven for 10-15 minutes. Bacon Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza - Midlife Healthy Living ^^, What a delish looking cross between a sloppy joe and a taco! Gives it a mexican flavor and its really yummy topped with any of your favorite taco toppings! bit.ly/3HidtvX. And then theres that buttery, salty deliciousness of the prosciutto that you just cant beat. How about your take on cole slaw or maybe a rice dish?? Can you please clarify for me?

Wedding At The Pennsylvanian Cost, Articles D

denny's cheeseburger flatbread recipe