descendants fanfiction carlos kidnapped by harry

On the day he is to be crowned king, Ben rides in a carriage with Mal, who gives him a cupcake with the antidote in it. Descendants (Disney) | Carlos de Vil Mal Ben Evie Jay Uma Harry Hook Gil Uma's Crew | Fantasy Six months ago, the princess and soon to be king of Auradon brought four Kids from the isle of the lost and gave them the chance to live in Auradon. Mal goes to beg Uma to help her restore the ember's power, saying she saw how much she cares about other people. Jane/Carlos de Vil. Ben, of course, didn't understand why. Harry Hook, on the other hand, has had his life harder than most. At King Alexander Sophia Dearly is the Daughter of Roger and Anita Dearly, From the story of The 101 Dalmatians. Everyone then celebrates on the ship with Ben and Mal reconciling and he places his signet ring back on her finger as they look forward to their future together smiling and embracing each other. Unaware of the kids' mission to steal Fairy Godmother's wand, Ben is tricked by Mal into eating a cookie laced with a love potion. Harry and Mal were together from the age of 13 and had been friends for even longer. During the ceremony, Jane steals the wand to use its magic to improve her looks. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! (Crossover between Disney's Descendants and The Kingdom Keepers) But when a familiar face reappears at the Isle, he can't help but wonder what his life would be like if she had never left. One month before being coronated King, Ben informs his parents of his first royal decree: to give the children of the Isle of the Lost a chance at redemption and to attend Auradon Prep. It was a large undertaking, but if anyone could do it, it was Mal, with Gil there to support her every step of the way, like a good henchman should. And well make the whole world feel our pain.. Merlin then sends everyone back to where they belong and seals the underground tunnel to keep the inhabitants of the Isle of the Lost from escaping. After a brief confrontation with Evie, her friends and Ben are all turned to stone. Descendants Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Carlos wants to help his mother with her design.The outcome is not pretty. Harry became more and more possesive of Carlos, he even didn't let Uma touch the young De Vil, but Carlos grew up he began to find himself a little more and he didn't need to be protected so much. With many heaping doses of Gil being the very best accidental problem solver ever, because obviously, this author is not biased ;), Harry and Mal in Descendants 2 having too much chemistry, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (41), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (3), Time to Watch the Present, Some of the Past, and the Future, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Hook/Mal (past realtionship/on-going flirtations), Calista Jane "CJ" Hook/Mal (past relationship/on-going flirtations), tons of friendships too but im too lazy to add those, do they count as ocs if theyre taken from other pieces of media, Harry and Uma really don't like Ben and Evie, Big Bad Wolf (Little Red Riding Hood - Fairy Tale), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) & VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) & VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Calista Jane "CJ" Hook & Harriet Hook & Harry Hook, take me quickly (before I'm once again pulled away), full of emotion yet supposedly emotionless, Recline Yourself, Resign Yourself Youre Through, Evie/Gil/Harry Hook/Jay/Mal/Uma/Carlos de Vil, Politics on the Isle of the Lost (Disney), Gil grossly misunderstanding every situation, referenced mass murder of unimportant evil dudes, Daughter Of Kidagakash Nedakh and Milo Thatch, Gil is a Ray of Sunshine (Disney: Descendants), Anti-Magic Laws in United States of Auradon (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Protagonist Kids Have Weird Superiority Complexes, And How Terrible The Conditions These Kids Lived in Were, Ben/Chad Charming/Gil/Evie/Jay/Mal/Audrey Rose, Ben/Chad Charming/Evie/Gil/Harry Hook/Jay/Mal/Audrey Rose/Uma/Carlos de Vil, And Chad not knowing what's going on ever, Politics in the United States of Auradon (Disney). Four children from the Isle of the Forgotten will be brought to Auradon Prep and be given a chance to prove their wickedness. Mal then confesses that she's always loved Ben and kisses him with True Love's Kiss breaking the spell, Ben looks lovingly back at Mal and smiles embracing her. In the song, "Did I Mention", Ben says this line, "I dream of you everyday", which is a reference to. Ben returns to Auradon just as Mal and her friends are leaving for the Isle of the Lost to investigate matters of their own. Ben, Mal, Evie, Uma, Audrey and Freddie are the only characters to have solos. Harry Hook/Mal. King Ben | Descendants Wiki | Fandom If only to have a servant underfoot. Short stories of Harry son of Captain Hook and Carlos devil Son of Cruella Devil. And sometimes, it helps to talk. :):). But their villain parents come along. Harry is left shaken after his conversation with Mal. But the heroes on the Isle have a plot to escape! She is deemed the Shadow Queen at Auradon prep and no one really knows much about her. Despite this, he does seem to have low self-confidence as he sometimes isn't sure if he is cut out to be king and wishes for his parents' (particularly his father's) approval. Brooklyn Beast, the princess of Auradon forever in her twin brother's shadow. Descendants (Disney) | Carlos de Vil Mal Ben Evie Jay Uma Harry Hook Gil Uma's Crew | Fantasy Six months ago, the princess and soon to be king of Auradon brought four Kids from the isle of the lost and gave them the chance to live in Auradon. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (11), 101 Dalmatians (Disney Animated Movies) (4), 101 Dalmatians: The Series (Cartoon 1997) (2), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (1), Bad Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians) (9), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (7), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (6), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, 101 Dalmatians: The Series (Cartoon 1997), Carlos de Vil & Diego de Vil & Hunter de Vil & Ivy de Vil, Original Child(ren) of Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Bad Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is Carlos de Vil's parent, Past Cruella de Vil/Dr. Uma realizing her plan has been foiled tries to escape and ends up jumping off the ship and transforming into a large octopus like her mother. Family is reunited. The barrier separating Auradon and the Isle of the Lost is finally destroyed. Uma tells her to get herself out of the mess. We'll be okay. He swore to himself, that he'd always hate the daughter of Maleficent. Malarry Stories - Wattpad FOR THE HATERS: This is 100% optional. Please consider turning it on! What do these two have in common, they stick out. He is captain of the Tourney Team, and he is 16 years old. However Uma rejects Ben's offer once again and proceed with the trade off, however after releasing Ben and realizing the wand is fake Uma releases her pirate crew to attack, Mal, Ben, Jay, Evie, Lonnie, and Carlos. They then proceed to celebrate their victory in the courtyard of Auradon Prep. Mal suggests retrieving Hades from the Isle in order to save Audrey's life. Worried that they are in danger, the wizard Merlin asks for a petition to use magic. You're losing control Mal, pull it back in.Just breathe. It has been a month since Ben's coronation and Hadley's life has been great. This is a book of scenarios of my Oc's and descendants characters from all the movies. It will never be the same. In the sequel novel, Ben is now in charge of everything in Auradon as its new king. But when Scarlett, a mysterious girl makes her appearance, everything changes. Everyone flocked to him, Evie took his hand, waiting as his eyes focused. Overall, he is a kind compassionate intelligent person willing to give anyone and everyone a chance. He just chooses to use his skills only when absolutely necessary. ben mal harryhook +8 more # 13 Am I Crazy by louise_1919 395 13 1 Why did they do this? I do straight ships I just like gay ships better. So this is my first descendants fanfiction and i ship malarry. Basically The title! Her heart pulls her the direction of one handsome pirate but she's physically pulled away and suddenly plunked down into Auradon Prep with a Beth is the daughter of Beast and Belle, Ramona is the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. Carlos De Vil, son of Cruella and Hades, will venture into the world of love and magic that awaits him, along with his loyal friend Evie, daughter of Regina the Evil Queen.this story will contain:hot moments Gay maleLesbianomegaverseToo crazy. Work Search: Make him think you're together to avoid suspicion. Work Search: 2. A/N: A contination of my AU on Descendants, Descendants: Family Business , I own none of the Descendants characters or any of the Disney characters that will be used throughout this story, only the OCs and the storyline idea. its about mal going back to isle after being banisht from auradon with evie carlos and jay after breaking Oneshots of many ships from different fandoms! Mal, can I get your opinion on this..Mal, you have to go to this tonight, its importantMal, how are you and the king?. Mal and Harry has known each other ever since as kids. Clara never knew anything besides the basement of an old church on the Isle of the Lost. At first, Ben is against it, but agrees to send guards to retrieve him when he learns that Hades is Mal's father, thus his future father-in-law. Beth is hiding something from her parents and brother, she is also the black sheep of the family. Ben then tells Mal to do what she needs to do and leaves giving her the space to sort out her thoughts. While on the ship, Harry taunts Ben while Ben tries to talk Uma out of her plan, saying that he didn't realize the hurt he had cause to the VK's who were uninvited and invites Uma to join with him and the rest in Auradon. Evil is what you make of it. Back on the Isle, the team tries to track down Ben in Beast Castle. In the end, Ben manages to find a solution to the problems and invites Grumpy to a one-on-one meeting, believing that it would be better that way and solves the situation peacefully. You are the daughter of the big bad wolf but when you meet Carlos you plan on just making him help you but as time goes by with him you start to have feelings for him are you the big bad wolf or the . Uma, Celia, Harry, Gil, and the rest of the islanders cross the bridge to celebrate the eventful occasion with the rest of Auradon, who have now fully accepted them. Mal has been fading away after so much time being forced to deny who she really is, when Harry shows up will he be able to get over the hurt shed caused? We- we were kids. And when I needed Sleep the most it vanished, Until I finished (for now). They all decide to be good people of Auradon moments before Maleficent arrives and freezes everyone in the hall. Is it immoral to ignore the opinions of the public in order to be true to yourself? For once its quiet.For once the only thing I can hear is my breathing.For once I am finally doing something for me.For once I can finally just breathe. Until it's not. [BOOK 1] Near the end of the film, Ben reveals that he didn't fake his affection for Mal after the love spell was washed away in the Enchanted Lake. Like them, he was born into his life, where everything was taken care of for him. His earliest memories are clumsily mopping up the floor and trying to dust shelves he couldnt reach. Ben is a sweet-natured teen that feels pity for the children of villains and was willing to give them a second chance when not even his own parents were willing to give them the chance. The rejection made her turn the rest of the people still awake into stone. Mal won't be happy, but if she believes it, Hook will. He also seems to be influenced by Mal as he lied to Jay to get him to stop bugging him in episode 10, causing Mal to feel further attracted to him. She then spells away the picnic lunch and runs off, leaving Ben at a loss. This takes place after Descendants 2. Princess Mal, daughter of Queen Maleficent and King Hades, soon to be crowned queen of the Unforgiving States of Auradon, has made her first decree. Well Im not like them. Mal come on, you dont need to wear that jacket anymore, were not on the Isle were leather is the style. Will she be scared of the De Vil Leo was just an ordinary high school student, navigating the challenges of teenage life like any other teenager. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". **// mature scenes,, might contain strong language //**. Aria, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty - Princess Aurora - was attending her friend Ben's coronation, when suddenly the powerful Mistress of All Evil, Maleficent, returned from her eternal banishment. She is kind, loving, excitable, accepting, talented, just like her mother, minus the 70 feet of magical hair. I do Gay ships lesbian Ships I dont do Smut tho Well I might do it. 'Their Enemies believed them to be too weak for the island, that they would die out almost immediately. Remember Who You Belong To Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic "J-Jane." Carlos blinked, "Where's Jane-" "I'm right here," the girl said, placing a hand on his . After a hard battle, Mal is able to stop him. Just a what-if story about Mal and Harryit has romances, violates, trying to find yourself. Loving, Brave, Intelligent, Protective, Loyal, Caring, Confident, Nice, Patient, Fair, Sweet, Gentle, Emotional, Short-Tempered (Sometimes). A certain hook-handed, red pirate coat wearing secret. But one night, after coming home from a party, everything changed. Mal reluctantly agrees, but Uma still keeps the ember. When Doug breaks Evie's heart, and her fellow VK's are to busy to notice, And she becomes swamped with orders. He eventually finds out the monster is indeed a dragon, and many suspect it to be Maleficent's doing despite her incarceration. Kidnapped By Harry Hook - Mal Maleficent - Wattpad in Doug's you will be Captain Hook's daughter, in Ben's you'll be the Queen of Hearts daughter, in Jay's you'll be Snow White's daughter, in Carlos Hey guys, I have finally made a sequel. He has brown hair with golden streaks in-between. Ben, Mal, Uma and Audrey are the only ones with more than one solo. She accepts and their engagement becomes official, even Belle and the Beast are extremely delighted by this as they are willing to take in Mal as their new daughter-in-law. While at their stay, fairy godmother deci Obviously this is a harlos fanfic. On VK Day, Ben and Mal, along with the other original VK's, are preparing to bring the new arrivals to Auradon Prep. | Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I don't own Descendants or the characters! Okay so I love the Descendants and Jane and Carlos are adorable and have way too few stories written about them as the 'main' pairing so I was trying to come up with something when I started thinking about things from the second movie . An Unexpected Turn Chapter 10: 9, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction Watching Mal was the hardest thing the young pirate had ever experienced. Mal is able to reverse the magic by traveling back to the Isle of the Lost where Celia brings her to Hades's lair to find his ember (the only object more powerful than the scepter) to take down Audrey. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Find out! Carlos is an excellent actor. Idk, On the Isle they are discovered by Gil who rushes off to tell Uma, Ben meets up with Mal and apologizes about their fight and begs her to come home. During the fight, Ben manages to taunt Harry with a "coochy coochy coo" and they all escape successfully. While celebrating their royal engagement at the port, Mal is asked to make a speech. Ben allows them to leave, putting faith in his girlfriend. Thankfully, Carlos started to stir awake, mumbling something about Jane. You worried about yourself and only yourself. What if D2 turned out a bit differently? P.S. Harry Hook Descendants Fanfiction Stories | Quotev However, Mal realizing that she doesn't fit in at Auradon refuses to go back with Ben stating that she's a terrible influence for him and that it would be in his and Auradon's best interest for her not to return. It is time to teach the people of Auradon what life is like on the Isle of the Lost. Carlos hears Jasper and Horace talking about Cruella, and he decides to tell her what they said about her.But even in his wildest dreams, he couldn't imagine what would happen next. Like Mal, he has a mystical dream. Though he is proud to be his parents' son and the future king of Auradon, he also felt trapped and started imagining how it would feel like for those children, who even had lesser choices than him. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians) & Original Character(s), the de vil family has mental health issues, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), Cecil B. de Vil & Hunter de Vil & Diego de Vil, Cecil B. de Vil & Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Cecil B. de Vil & Cruella de Vil & Ivy de Vil's Father, A Villain by Any Other Name (Is Still A Villain), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Freddie Facilier & Uma & Evie & Harry Hook & Mal & Jay & Carlos De Vil, Evil Queen & Jafar & Maleficent & Cruella de Vil, Evie & Freddie Facilier & Harry Hook & Jay & Mal & Uma & Carlos de Vil, Evie & Freddie Facilier & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil, Dr. Facilier & Celia Facilier & Freddie Facilier, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, anti-magic laws negatively affect magical beings, VKs have good relationships with their parents, There's no morning glory, it was war, it wasn't fair, Horace Badun & Jasper Badun & Carlos de Vil, Calista Jane "CJ" Hook & Harriet Hook & Harry Hook, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Celia Facilier & Dr. Facilier & Freddie Facilier, Fairy Godmother & Jane (Disney: Descendants), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Carlos loves his gang and they love him back, Original Child(ren) of Cheshire Cat (Disney), Original Child(ren) of King and Queen of Hearts (Disney), the bones of the lost, they were found far too soon(far too late), Carlos de Vil & Original Child of Cruella de Vil, Dr. Facilier & Freddie Facilier & Celia Facilier, Anthony Tremaine & Original Children of Anastasia Tremaine, Anthony Tremaine & Original Children of Drizella Tremaine, Carlos de Vil & Diego de Vil & Ivy de Vil & Hunter de Vil, Harriet Hook & Harry Hook & Calista Jane "CJ" Hook, Clay Clayton & Original Children of Clayton, I lived in your chess game, but you changed the rules every day, Cruella de Vil Being an Asshole (101 Dalmatians), not that he will not suffer after he gets friends. The innocent VKs are freed! Including mostly Malarry, Catradora, Descendants, She-Ra, any Disney fandom, musical theater fandoms, anyone X reader Harry Hook was dating Uma, He knew that. A beastlike Ben attacks the boys when they catch up to him, but Carlos manages to calm him down and help him remove a thorn stuck in his palm, which was the reason he was in a flying rage. Other Characters Belle Beast Fairy Godmother Snow White Queen Leah Maleficent Jafar Evil Queen Cruella De Vil Coach Jenkins Mr. Deley Dude the Dog, Season Two: "Slumber Party" "Odd Mal Out" "Pair of Sneakers" "Wild Rehearsal" "Chemical Reaction" "Talking Heads" "Steal Away" "Evil Among Us" "Options Are Shrinking" "Party Crasher" "Mal-lone" "Trapped" "Face to Face" "United We Stand" "Celebration". Because of this, he begins developing affection for her. Ben is capable of the following: In the prelude novella, Ben is holding a council meeting in his father's stead. My answer: Thrive just to spite the Heroes. During the trade off (It's Goin' Down) Uma continually threatens to push Ben off the ship while Ben tries to convince both Mal and Uma to not go through with the plan not realizing that the wand is fake and offering Uma again the chance to come to Auradon. Please consider turning it on! Despite encouragement from both Belle and Beast, the meeting goes horribly wrong and Ben loses his temper. Jane manages to reverse some of the magic by spraying him with water from The Enchanted Lake, making him mostly human again, sans a beard and two fangs. A collection of one shots from various fandoms. Little did many know, he was mal's "We didn't really date much on th All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. Carlos De Vil is a new student at Auradon High. harryhook descendants mal uma evie jay carlos descendants2 gil disney ben auradon carlosdevil isleofthelost descendants3 hook disneydescendants harry audrey thomasdoherty 1.2K Stories Sort by: Hot I figured I should do another Benlos story since all of my 'Descendants' fanfics are Jaylos. After a hard battle, Ben saves the day by pointing Excalibur (the sword borrowed from Camelot) at Madam Mim, forcing her to surrender. After the event of the family day, the Moiras have had enough with the behavior of the Heroes. Statistically speaking, he was probably an accident. But one fateful day, lives collide in a storm of blood and tears. Ben is a 16-year-old teenager by the end of Descendants. Also known as That time Harry misunderstood his captains orders, discovered his sexuality, and realized the unofficial rules of the Isle were meant to be broken. What if Carlos de Vil had an older sister?Had. I feel like I've known you my whole life. We- we'll be okay. Little did they know, that one decision would drastically alter the course of their lives. This prompts him to make the decision he does in the movie. Those Who Are Lost Chapter 1: Kidnapped, a descendants, 2015 fanfic Hades crosses the bridge last and asks to be invited to the wedding. They'll think you're alone, but I won't be far. descendantsoneshot maleficent carvie +22 more # 12 the fairy and the pirate by Jona Asani 346 10 1 this is the love story of mal and harry hook from descendants. Jay even tried to use his knife to cut it off but it wouldn't budge. He continues faking being under the spell but genuinely shows love for her as the day of his coronation nears. While leaving the Isle with the new recruits (Dizzy Tremaine, Celia Facilier, Squirmy Smee, Squeaky Smee), Hades attempts to break through the barrier. Hate is not the opposite of love. They suspect it to be somewhere on the outskirts of the Isle. His eyes are hazel-green. Ben professes his love for Mal and he asks her to marry him, which she happily accepts. Audrey enchants the suits of armor in the room to trap them, but they manage to defeat the armors by working together. Also known as: That accidental cannon rewrite that answers the question what if the Core Four and Sea Three had worked together from the very beginning? Sophia's friend Ben wants to give the children of the Isle of the Lost a chance, what if one of the Children that Ben picks is Sophie's Childhood Villain's Kid? King Benjamin "Ben" Florian Beast is a major character in the Descendants franchise, portrayed by Mitchell Hope. Ben talks Mal into listening to her heart, which subsequently convinces the others to do the same thing. Date Time Kidnapped! Twisted and abandoned, some people make decisions that will affect everyone around them. Well you will find out . Amidst it all, love shines true. ", " why, Mal? He is also a gentleman, once offering to take off his jacket and put it over a puddle of mud so Audrey, Mal, and Evie wouldn't get dirty. Harry Hook/Mal - Works | Archive of Our Own . After Hadley receives a note from her mother, she is thrown into a totally new world, literally. Audrey magically ages Mal, spreads a sleeping curse throughout Auradon, and turns Ben into a beast after he rejected her again. Also, you no longer have freedom when you're chosen to be the Princess (Y/N) Mercier has always lived her life at a sheltered palace. Evie then requests for Dizzy and other Villain kids to be given the chance to enter Auradon which Ben happily agrees to. The prelude also confirms that Ben takes after his mother more than his father; he shares her interests in books and reading, and is more of a gentle soul in comparison to his father's stubbornness. After much investigation, Ben finds out that the dragon is not Maleficent, but from something else. Having one of those behemoths on your side was mandatory if you wanted to survive the Isle, and Harry and Uma certainly werent going to pass up on an opportunity like this. He was bit by a werewolf and suddenly found himself grappling with a new identity as a creature of the night. Worried that it would cause consequences, Ben instead decides to visit Camelot and observe the situation. Ben seeing at how the fighting is never ending gives a large roar before jumping into the sea getting between Uma and Mal. After discovering Mal had fled Auradon to return to the Isle of the Lost, Ben realizes how much pressure Mal must be going through and decides to follow her to the Isle and apologize to make things right. Before they leave, Ben organizes a parade and professes his love for Mal in front of the crowd, who have come to welcome the new arrivals. B Two enemies fighting for a boy's heart are forced to work together to save their love. Before they set off, Ben kneels down and asks Mal to marry him in front of the entire audience (Did I Mention (Reprise)). Eventually Jane/Carlos with possible side pairings. Descendants Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. But only one of them is hanging on to the past. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, Mal comes back to her hideout late at night, concealing a secret, only to find someone else already there, The people of the descendants universe must watch their movies (and the shows and shorts). What is Evil? Maleficent's Scepter calls out to her newfound darkness and turns her into a vengeful witch. Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama/Romance - [Carlos . Princess Mal, daughter of Queen Maleficent and King Hades, soon to be crowned queen of the Unforgiving States of Auradon, has made her first decree. Mal compliments his new beard, but not his fangs. She looks like your aver [Disney Descendants, post-D3, Ben x OC] Descendants FanFiction Archive | FanFiction She did every single day, and nobody even knew. When a revived Audrey realizes the error of her ways and apologizes, Ben and Mal apologize for hurting her in return. Upon returning to Auradon, Jane approaches Ben to finalize the surprise he has for Mal for the Cotillion, he asks if she wants to cancel. Even after being given a love potion by her, when it washed off he believed she loved him but didn't think it could happen by itself especially since he was dating Audrey at the time, he still grew to love her and wanted to be with her. However after losing to Uma in an arm wrestling fight, Uma makes a deal with Mal, Fairy Godmother's magic wand for Ben's life. Try to get in and rescue Mal. On the day Mal and her friends go to recruit four new kids from the Isle of the Lost, Ben organizes a parade to welcome them. So here you go. But did I mention I'm in love with you?Ben to Mal. Four children from the Isle of the Forgotten will be brought to Auradon Prep and be given a chance to prove their wickedness. Descendants Harry Hook Fanfiction Stories | Quotev They all had problems with their parents, they all knew that parents weren't always good, everyone had come in this place at least once, blood dripping from wounds, new bruises not caused by kids on the Isle. You never thought making a stupid bet with your best friend would lead you to screw up every princess fairy tale. He seemed to have a fascination with Mal the moment he first saw her, and it seems the feeling is mutual especially since both had a dream about the other before their meeting. Doug, Gil, and Jane go looking for Fairy Godmother while the rest make their way to Fairy Cottage to find Audrey. From the moment he could stand, Carlos had a rag in his hand and a chores list he had yet learned to read. But like if you like this then go ahead and request? And now you have to fix your mistake by going into each tale, one by one, and helping the story progress from the beginning. Ben is the reigning King of Auradon and is ready to officially pronounce Mal as his "Lady of the Court." After dejectedly leaving and wandering off on his own, Ben gets kidnapped by Uma and Mal rushes off to save him. As it turns out, they were helping Arabella find the lost trident. A brief introspection on what Harry's thoughts might have been during and after the scene in Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye.

Is It Illegal To Peel An Orange In California, Articles D

descendants fanfiction carlos kidnapped by harry