ducktales fanfiction louie nightmare

McDuck wrapped his arms around his niece and petted her head feathers. When the heroes of Duckburg wake up to a winter wonderland in the middle of summer, they know trouble is brewing somewhere. No. It was supposed to be their best birthday ever but it turned out being one of the worst, A couple of months after the showdown with FOWL, the family plans a ski trip for the boys 13th birthday. Louie can be very greedy, and like his great uncle Scrooge, he's got an eye for money and treasure. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e19 Beaks In the Shell! He was first mentioned by Dewey in "What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?!". Ducktales! Continues into the next episode, where she records, Thankfully this is downplayed after Louie's. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e15 New Gods on the Block! Louie later realized how hurtful he was and then cheers his uncle on. DuckTales - Webby's nightmare by PurpleWolfPuppy on DeviantArt Louie is very often the snarky, witty, sarcastic and sharp one of the triplets as in "The Most Dangerous GameNight!" His hair is a little bit messier than his usual brushed-to-the-side style and sticks out a little on his forehead. That's literally it. Dream Construct (Designed as American Pekin Duck) Louie Stories - Wattpad Seeing the Harpies love lemons in any form, Scrooge and Louie use them to open the full company of McDuck Lemonade. After "The Most Dangerous GameNight! Hopefully, the McDuck and Venture clans can overcome their differences to save the day. Yes, I am a sadist and a psychopathic monster, thanks, I know. Louie believes that most adventures include treasure, but if there is nothing to benefit him, he steps out, like in "The Impossible Summit of Mt. he ran Louie Inc in his own, spoiled way. Join the most daring adventurer in history, the legendary Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Dewey, Huey & Louie Duck and Webby Vanderquack on their adventures as they go solve mysteries and rewrite history. And in this family? (Visual Novel), New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing, Pinnacle Foods "Mrs. Butterworth" Commercials, Mrs. Butterworth (Pinnacle Foods "Mrs. Butterworth" Commercials), FRAME Character Elimination Cinematic Universe, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Fethry Duck & Gladstone Gander & Scrooge McDuck, you guys get to go on this little journey with me isn't this so cool, notes have been removed only the last one remains, Mirrors Giving Way to the Soul (wtf is this title y'all help), Post-Episode: s01e06 The House of the Lucky Gander! Ducktales Rewritten (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Here it comes. he dons a front-open green and white hoodie with a light green T-shirt underneath, not entirely unlike his normal apparel. - Dewey (What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?! & Little Helper | Lil' Bulb (Disney: DuckTales), Scrooge McDuck is Gyro Gearloose's Parent, Della Duck (Disney) & Original Female Character(s), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) & Original Character(s), Webby Vanderquack & Original Character(s), Donald Duck is the Parent of Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney). In fact, it visited him so often these days that Scrooge began to welcome it like an old friend. Some of those stories have happy endings, others don't. Please consider turning it on! Louie stopped looking at all the angles, so he hadn't been able to see any of this coming. None of his schemes were an issue before this, why is he suddenly getting blamed now?With Donald and Della both trying to parent, who was he supposed to listen to? - Scrooge (What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?! My thoughts on how a cannon divergence of after timephoon could have gone and also I just hate the fact that they forgot Donald in cannon so I'm making my own Cannon >:) I've been writing this story in my head for at least a week now so I thought why not make it real now that I have an account. From the Confidential Casefiles of Agent 22! And why do the L/n's need. Donald and Webby get in their own adventure in "Donald the Royal Court Magician". While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on! Huey, in this version of the Season 3 premiere, has this in spades, where the fact that Violet has more badges than him, as well as her "smack-talk" clearly get to him. He spends a lot of time thinking and still isn't entirely certain where the scheme went wrong. God, why now? Even if he was possessed, somewhere inside him, our Louie was still sitting, we had to see him quickly before something bad happened. Huey sat, still and tense, in his chair and breathed in and out. where once he's told there was no treasure on Mt. But how will things turn out when Hopper announces plans for a reboot with less disorganization and some fresh faces to mix things up? Shota sighed. Louie is a small white preteen pekin duck with a green hoodie and his hair brushed to the side. Hizashi backed off, giving room for his husband, who then gently knocked on the door. Louie is a laid-back, resourceful trickster and he is always up for an adventure with his family, especially if it involves treasure. Louie is a schemer, with his confidence, clever quick thinking, and persuasive charm, he manipulates others to get what he wants, as in "Daytrip of Doom!" Other Voices But not for long. In "The Richest Duck in the World!" Llewellyn Duck (birth name)Captain Lost (Huey and Dewey)Rebel (His mom)Greener Pastures (Gladstone Gander)Sharpie (Goldie O'Gilt)Green Kid (Fethry Duck)Friend Present (Doofus Drake)Caddy (Flintheart Glomgold)Llewellyn, Fighter of Storms (Storkules)Green Bean (Gladstone Gander)The Evil Triplet (himself and his brothers)Lou (everyone)Mr. Danny Pudi (Huey voice)Daiki Kobayashi (JP)Marc Winslow (LA)Isacha Mengbar (SP)Matheus Periss (BR)Lus Ganito (PT, 1st voice)Alexandre Carvalho (PT, 2nd voice)Donald Reignoux (FR)Massimiliano Alto (ITA)Hannes Maurer (GER)Jop Joris (NL) Photographic evidence proves that there is a fourth triplet, a quad-triplet, if you will. They haven't even seen each other naked yet. Chasing the Nightmares Away, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction When Donald was racing against his cousin, he encouraged Donald to keep going and not to give up. he schemed to get rid of a deceptive "Tenderfeet" and keep his family safe. With fortune, glory and family on the line, it seems the Prince of Thieves may have to face old and new foes alike if he wants a shot at achieving every master-criminal's dream. Goldie O'Gilt (frequently/mentor/close friend)Launchpad McQuack (friend)Bentina BeakleyDuckworthViolet Sabrewing (friend)Lena Sabrewing (friend)MannyB.O.Y.D. Also I fully intend to use the talented lollytea and ask-artsy-oncies oc Ty Cloudkicker. Leave me alone!" He shouldn't have kept that stupid doll An adventure goes horribly wrong when Dewey and Louie are kidnapped by their mortal enemies. Downplayed in Violet's case though she ends up debuting in the original episode "Meeting of the Minds" which occurs right before "Friendship Hates Magic!". Their brother, their son, their nephew, their friend- Hes gone. But who is behind the goddess disappearance, and what magical and mythical menaces will our heroes face in order to recover the worlds stolen summer? Sure, maybe Dewey wont be expelled, but its already hard enough to get respect from new teachers, let alone new administrators. Meanwhile, Louie becomes emotional while experiencing his dream vacation. (Disney: DuckTales) & Gosalyn Mallard, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Minor Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack - Relationship, The characters are all foodies to some extent, Pies are absolutely the Sabrewings thing, Dewey and Gosalyn are chaotic best friends, Gladstone Gander (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose, B.O.Y.D. The Pyromaniac Chemist (Louie x Oc) by Yami G. 9.6K 270 45. Louie, the youngest triplet, has a knack for charming his way into, though not always out of, danger. Allow me." The Forbidden Fountain of the Foreverglades! Huey, Dewey, and Louie will all get their screentime in this, leaning a bit more towards Louie cause he is my fav, but the Huey and Dewey fans will get plenty of whump (Hurt/comfort) here as well. # 4. For good reason too, because when they returned from their death-defying adventure, Louie was nowhere to be found. He complains less, gets up early, does all his chores, helps out in the mansion, and never before has he been so willing to join their adventures. Della Duck (mother)Donald Duck (maternal uncle/guardian)Huey Duck (oldest triplet brother)Dewey Duck (older triplet brother)Scrooge McDuck (maternal granduncle)Webby Vanderquack (maternal first cousin once removed and honorary sister)May (maternal first cousin once removed)June (maternal first cousin once removed)Fethry Duck (maternal first cousin once removed)Gladstone Gander (maternal first cousin once removed)Hortense McDuck (maternal grandmother)Quackmore Duck (maternal grandfather)Fergus McDuck (maternal great-grandfather)Downy McDuck (maternal great-grandmother)Matilda McDuck (maternal grandaunt) Woo. (The Duck triplets try to keep things from falling apart.). An AU where an adult Huey is a part of a secret agent/ resistance group with his friend Webby. Yes, I am a sadist and a psychopathic monster, thanks, I know. season1. If you want to see what Selene looks like, please go to my Pinterest account @georgiadrawsducks! Left behind as punishment for his attempts at time traveling for money, Louie Duck is miserable and just wants his uncle. ")The Silver-tongued Serpent (himself in "The Split Sword of Swanstantine! Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (21), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (16), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) (16), Louie Duck & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt (9), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck (3). Episode: s03e05 Louie's Eleven! All Louie had to do was look down to find it. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". It's quite intense. Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Donald Duck (Disney) Action/Adventure Hurt Possession Blood Blood and Injury Graphic Description Insecurity Self-Hatred Family Drama Emotional Hurt Emotions Light Sadism Huey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Louie Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Dewey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Triplets Caring Scrooge McDuck Parent Scrooge McDuck Ignored and Unwanted? Chapter 1: Missing, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction She just found out she has no quirk at all. ), But who was eating a sandwich while looking at a photo album? "Y-you don't hate me for being Quirkless?" Then, he saw something. We must find Phooey Duck! "Woo-oo!" We all know how the story of Ducktales goes, but what if Gyro Gearloose, the mad scientist of McDuck Industries, had a daughter? (gasp) Phooey strikes again! (Disney: DuckTales 2017), A Small Divergence in a Sea of Possibilities, Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Episode: s02e21 Timephoon! Louie can be inconsiderate, as he says insensitive things, like in "Daytrip of Doom!" This is a collection of one-shots, each exploring another hypertheoretical scenario of what could have happened if one or multiple things had changed in an early chapter. He was eventually given a backstory in the 1999 (non-. Flintheart GlomgoldBombieGavinDoofus Drake (former archrival)Magica De SpellLunarisToad Liu HaiMa BeagleBeagle BoysFalcon GravesZeusMark BeaksF.O.W.L.Bradford BuzzardTaurus BulbaJohn D. RockerduckPhantom BlotPepper he said sadly. and any focusing on Della and Louie's troubled relationship in late season 2. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Huey Duck has the Duck Family Temper (Disney), Della Duck Tries to Be a Good Parent (Disney), Dewey Duck (Disney) & Don Karnage (Jungle Book), Donald Duck is the Parent of Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), Post-Episode: The Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker, Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack, Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! Mr. Turner went to meet her. After Louie invites Dewey to collaborate on his next scheme at Glamours latest party, they finally have a heart-to-heart, but not everything is what it seems. Additionally "ll" is one letter in Welsh, and it makes a mixture of a "hu" and "th" sound. He is determined to give Gyro what he desperately needs. *Quick-note, this story is set in my AU, in which Webby is not the cloned daughter of Scrooge, but cloning will be a prominent point later on in the story. The adults flinched and exchanged looks of horror, horrified that their niece-daughter would think such a thing. Donalds nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie were left in His care, Series of One shot story's of life on the houseboat or Donald just being a dad dewey donaldduck daddonald +4 more # 12 Mentally broken by _the_evil_sister_ 14.5K 301 12 Louie feels lonely. Talk to me!" What they were not expecting, however, was the cause of it: Persephone, Queen of the Underworld and goddess of spring, has mysteriously disappeared! After all, whenever he and his siblings were in danger, it was due to a witch, or a mob-boss, or mercenaries hired by Glomgold, or something else that was big and unique(in a dangerous way). DuckTales (Cartoon 2017), Disney Duck Universe, Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) Teen And Up Audiences No Archive Warnings Apply Gen Work in Progress 26 Mar 2023 No Archive Warnings Apply Della Duck & Donald Duck (Disney) Della Duck & Scrooge McDuck Della Duck & Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck Jos Carioca & Donald Duck & Panchito Pistoles Though it seems Louie has been keeping secret the real reason he's been working non-stop. In "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra! On an adventure, an adult Dewey finds a baby. Aliases Realizing it was all a dream, Webby hugged Scrooge tightly and buried her face into his chest. ", where he criticized both of his brothers for their obvious ignorance; when Donald asked where Dewey was and Huey said: "Who's Dewey?" Other examples occur in "Woo-oo! ", Louie scammed all the other villains to hand over and poll over all of there money to win a bet Flintheart Glomgold started with Scrooge in "The Ballad of Duke Baloney!" The Greek pantheon of gods call upon Duckburgs heroes to find Persephone so that they dont have to do so themselves. The Duck family is flummoxed over how to break the curse. The blond man looked over at his tired husband in anguish. Species While Daisy took until season 3 to appear and has been confirmed to only be a recurring character that season, this version not only debuts Daisy earlier with more appearances but also promotes her to main cast starting with "Double Triplets" in season 2. ,,Hey Louie" she said, looking at the floor ,,I decided to check on you and. Huey and Dewey followed this rule for the most part (they had their slip ups, but that was uncommon), but Louie on the other hand Louie had thought that this was perfect- the first adventure where he and his siblings can just sit back and do nothing while the adults handled everything. whimpered the girl from the other side. The title says it all. Gender Louie does a lot that he knows would benefit him, like receiving money and treasure.

Where To Find Arrowheads In Maine, Hunting Snake Gaiters, Qvc Isaac Mizrahi Lace Tops, Apartments For Rent In Santa Rosa, Ca Under $1000, Articles D

ducktales fanfiction louie nightmare