dutch shepherd puppy for sale california

Although they have maintained their herding and farm dog skills, the Dutch Shepherd is also a good fit for work as a police dog, search and rescue dog, tracking dog, and even a guide dog! The first notable characteristic of the Belgian Tervuren is its extraordinarily imposing presence. With over 40 years of experience, our Aachen Dutch Shepherds excel at a variety of K9 tasks and settings from family guardians, to the sport enthusiast, to professional trainers, to law enforcement. USA $ 1200.00 . Heres where life happens, we arrived view more, Started looking for a Dutchie and it was a nightmare trying to find a good breeder. Female, Born on 02/22/2023 - 9 weeks old. Dutch ShepherdFemale, 1 year, 16 weeksHattiesburg, Mississippi. We have a dog training facility and also offer dogs already started in training as well as puppies from our own awesome parents that are raised with all the necessary neurological in CHARLOTTE AREA OF NORTH CAROLINA. Breeder in northcentral Missouri. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6382120960t_1l_dogs_in_dinuba_ca/?1672986138, Adopt Alpha a Black German Shepherd Dog / Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Clovis, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6144333340t_1l_dogs_in_clovis_ca/?1622153030, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6835141376t_1l_dogs_in_visalia_ca/?1682609740, Adopt Evan a Brown / Chocolate German Shepherd Dog / Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Evan a German Shepherd Dog, Dutch Shepherd, Adopt *Barney Hill a Brown / Chocolate - With Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Barney Hill a Brown / Chocolate With Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6066067461t_1l_dogs_in_atwater_ca/?1618694884, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305362t/1680055103/mixed-malti-poo-dog.jpg. When she's not taking care of her puppies she enjoys playing, running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, walking, and working.Sweet, cuddly, very good with other dogs, people and children. It is a fact that JUICE (#A2005672), just 2-years-old, has been in the shelter since at, I'm Lucero, and I am a black spayed female Dutch Shepherd/Labrador Retriever mix. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Only reason I cant keep her is because I work 16 hour work days every day and dont have time for herView Detail. Unfortunately my USA The parents personalities: they are so loyal, calm, smart, and loving (they love to cuddle). They will adjust their energy level depending on whether its time to work, play, or relax, but they need a lot of exercise and mental stimulation to be happy. The Dutch Shepherd is a lively, athletic, alert and intelligent breed. In addition to finding new homes for our dogs, we are also very dedicated to educating the public about the responsibilities that comes with owning a dog of this breed. Her blood line includes retired police and protection dogs. We know that with proper education and support we can better ensure that fewer Dutchies end up in shelters and that those who have recently added a DS to their family can find a place to turn when they need help. This breed is suitable for diverse environments. $500. These Dutch Shepherd puppies are absolutely amazing. We are located in Los Angeles County and will have the first shots when available for purchase. Male Dutch Shepherd. Welcome to the Yoder family! Atlas helps develop high standards in breeding and in Dutch Shepherd. Aachen Dutch Shepherds is featured in the very FIRST BOOK ever written about the breed as being the #1 REPUTABLE place to get your Dutch Shepherd from! All . The Dutch Shepherd is a generally healthy dog breed. Our Aachen Dutch Shepherd pups are bred to excel for any sport, police, military work, in addition to being naturally protective, loving and playful for your family! In such case, the stud can be used with a female of lesser quality. We have puppies that are ready for your home today! 6647. Her parents are on site. If you are looking for puppies for sale, look no further. Archie was a stray. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) Born around July 2020, and I'm a, Tortellini is a 1yr old Dutch/Doberman/Cattle dog mix. Then he attended one of the top school for dog trainers in BRAZIL ( SIBORG - MR. PEREIRA ) WARSNEY moved to USA in 2000 and since 2004 have been associated with Dutch Shepherds and Belgian Malinois.Due to both breeds having similar characteristics, they are . Why buy a Dutch Shepherd puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Dutch Shepherd puppy for sale. Call, text or email to set an appointment for viewing. You can browse thru list of Dutch Shepherd Dog Breeders or consider adopting Dutch Shepherd Dog dog. View more . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Aachen Dutch Shepherds K9 Warrior Kennels is a small family owned kennel in Los Angeles California. One of the conditions is that the dog should be well built combined with the qualities which we want in a working dog such as: courage good protection drive temperament fetch drive/pray drive tracking drive willingness to comply high pain tolerance. Shes an extremely intelligent, sweet, and active pup. Oversight and Standards. Rascal 9. So I made a couple trips out to visit the puppies view more. She has become a wonderful house dog USA No papers. USA Checking in on their nails monthly and trimming as needed is usually sufficient. Dad's m.. #372666 Start your search now! Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Where you arent just getting a Dutch Shepherd~you are getting an AACHEN DUTCH SHEPHERD. His owner said the judges were coming up to him after the show to remark what a PERFECT dog he is. Im a sheriffs deputy and my wife is a stay at home mom with some health issues. in They are approximately 4 months old. This sweet pair are up for adoption. Black 10. Dutch Shepherd mix Found 3 female puppies. Completed our foundation protection training program, obedience trained, leash trained, crate trained. Comprehensive Health Guarantee - Click here to view full details. Dutch Shepherd. Dad's mom and dad are retired police dogs. Generally, its a good idea to get your dog used to grooming tasks as a puppy. He is a 6-mo old (estimated DOB 8/31/22) Dutch Shepherd mix and weighs 52 lbs. Her specific breed is unknown. The long-haired coat type only requires brushing about once a week. Let us match you with the Aachen Dutch Shepherd puppy of your dreams and the Aachen Dutch Shepherd puppy that you desire! First-time owners can do well with this dog, but enlisting the help of a professional dog trainer or enrolling in training classes is recommended for effective obedience training. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Upcoming Litters. Vet said she is mixed poodle and estimated to be 25 pounds full grown (medium sized). The shelter thinks I am about 1 years and 0, Cora and her family were surrendered to the shelter as the family had too many dogs. USA Woof! When he had his trainers research where to get their dogs from~ they came to Aachen Dutch Shepherds! OFA good at 5 years of age, elbows normal. We expect all Dog Breeders to guarantee the health of their puppies in accordance with their states laws and guidelines. Loves to follow you around and give you kisses. Arko is out of the great KNPV European female Djenna. You choose boy or girl and will recieve pick accordingly. He is an excellent personal protection and dog sport (PSA or IGP . Therefore we try to use females which possess a stable and social character. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, CURRENT SEARCH:Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in California (CA), USA, Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies and Dogs around the world, Dutch Shepherd Dog Litter for sale in CAPE CORAL, FL, USA, Dutch Shepherd Dog Litter of Puppies for Sale near Florida, CAPE CORAL, USA. Hes very playful. The Belgian Malinois is recognized by the AKC and is a member of the Herding Group. Looking for someone who has the time/ patience to, URGENT FOSTER/ADOPTER NEEDED! ALTURAS, CA, US. ALL OF OUR DOGS ARE 100% EUROPEAN KNPV-FCI bred to follow in their bloodline heritage! We raise these pups to be calm and people friendly. Dutch Shepherds are intelligent, energetic working dogs that bond closely with their families. These dogs thrive in larger homes with yards where they can run or on a farm or ranch where they can roam and work. Breeders. Her breeder has started potty training Luna and her littermates. If interested call or text Isaak @xxx-xxx-xxxx.View Detail, Litter of 9.Up-to-date on vaccines and deworm. They are Multigenerational Australian Labradoodles. FONTANA, CA, US. Our Dutch Shepherds have been chosen to START the Dutch Shepherd breed in many places, as well as in foreign countries! Dutch Shepherd, California CA $400 Dutch shepherd puppies Edluco25 Litter of 7, 5 girls, 2 boys Dutch shepherds are known for there lively energy, intell.. Dutch Shepherd, California Los Angeles Premium $700 Maltipoo Pups Ed Nice Small Family Friendly pups. Aachen Arko, KNPV registration # BRN 23325, is by the KNPV PH I Met Lof European Dutch Shepherd Arko Kikkert. She's extremely loving and is sensitive to cats. $500. This dog breed also wants to be your partner, which means they dont like to be left alone for long periods of time. He has won every hard hitting contest he has ever competed in, in the USA and in Holland! Every Signature Puppy undergoes extensive health screening mandated by PetPay and backed by a Health Guarantee. Our goal is to improve the breed, not to merely expand it in numbers. The Dutch Shepherd dog is close to the German Shepherd in relation. The first breed standard in the Netherlands was developed in 1898. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Available for: Local Delivery. Super active and very alert .View Detail, These dogs a very lovable and great protectors dogs are worth way more but need to find them a good home 3 boys 2 girls the two girls are brownView Detail, Litter of 7, 5 girls, 2 boys Or our KNPV German Import BIWI, who not only is the ONLY Bono Pegge son in the Western Hemisphere, but is also multiple titled in SchH I, SchH II, SchH III, IPO I, IPO II, IPO III, VPG I, VPG II, VPG III. She is an extremely intelligent, sweet, loving and active pup. Mother is a Dutch Shepherd & Father is a Alaskan Husky. So I made a couple trips out to visit the puppies view more, Aachen Dutch Shepherds Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in SAN DIEGO, CA, USA. When you want and demand only the best~Aachen Dutch Shepherds~Dogs of Distinction. Puppy 3. They make a great addition to a family as they get along well with children and other animals. Has been in training for personal protection since 8 weeks old. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Brindle. Our Aachen Dutch Shepherds lineage represent the rarest, original and purest variety of the Dutch Shepherd available in the world, bred from the imported European working Dutch Shepherd stock~ from our FCI Dutch Shepherds, WHICH IS WHAT WE HAVE AND WHAT YOUR PUPPY IS BRED FROM, with documented bloodlines and pedigrees. You would have to go online to register for the chip information. LAS VEGAS, NV, US. ALL PUPPIES ARE AKC CERTIFIED WITH STRONG PEDIGREE. There is only one left. If interested please text@ xxxxxxseven3zero8View Detail, These Dutch Shepherd puppies are absolutely amazing. She enjoys cuddling, playing with other dogs, small children and people. Please login to manage saved searches ads. In addition to finding new homes for our dogs, we are also very dedicated to educating the public about the responsibilities that comes with owning a dog of this breed. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale in California, USA area. Its long coat, which is usually a stunning overlay of black and mahogany, makes this dog among the most elegant of breeds. Share your thoughts on this breed with us! Our dams of these available puppies are also both EUROPEAN imported and titled FCI registered Dutch Shepherd females~which we have also DNAd and registered with the AKC/FSS, UKC and CKC registries! Luna is one of 9 Dutch Shepherd puppies whelped and available for sale in her litter. We were the FIRST and ORIGINAL importer into the United States of both females and males that are FCI European Dutch Shepherds~and continue to lead the way! The shelter thinks I am about 1 year. They also have a white patch on their chest and white paws. This dog breed has independence and a strong character that can be a challenge for first-time dog owners when it comes to training, which can result in an obstinate dog that makes its own decisions. The Dutch Shepherd would also alert farm owners when strangers came onto the property and even kept the chickens away from the garden kept for use in the kitchen. Aachen Dutch Shepherds is featured in the very FIRST BOOK ever written about the breed as being the #1 REPUTABLE place to get your Dutch Shepherd from! Dutch Shepherd San Diego, California, United States . information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Text me for more info. Female yr old working dog. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. These dogs were bred to be sturdy in order to adapt to herding over harsh rural regions and so that they had few demands in a sparse environment. I have an 8 month old Dutch Shepherd that is now available. For complete information visit: pawTree or https://lifesabundance.com/home.aspx. The Anatolian Shepherd originated in Asia Minor, also known as Anatolia. When you use Order Code: 37721, Im a sheriffs deputy and my wife is a stay at home mom with some health issues. Breeding female:In our opinion the female is more important for the progeny than the male. Live Customer Support. First set of shots taken care of & dewormer now complete. Look at pictures of Dutch Shepherd puppies in California who need a home. They would be perfect for agility, obedience, personal protection, nose work, and/or a perfect family protection dog. Dont forget I emailed tons of breeders and they could barely send an email back, and when they did it didnt answer any of the questions I had asked. Please upgrade your browser. Tags: Dutch Shepherd Dog Litter for sale in CAPE CORAL, FL, USA. in An Aachen Dutch Shepherd was the #1 Dutch Shepherd in the Nation in AKC Agility! Parents on site. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Konawa, OK. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. ADN-346798 Age: 2 Years 9 Months Old. Theyre large puppies just like dad . Parents on site. And 4 males that are all brindle Pick your month and pick your puppy! Ozu is a sweet, cuddly boy who just arrived to us. email at aachendutchshepherds@yahoo.com or phone us at 405-899-4438! This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Kennel trained. We spent quite some time on the phone and emails with Aachen/ Keely prior to picking the perfect pup. The puppies that are black are getting more brindle every day and will look like their Dutch-Shepherd dad (brindle).

What Does The Name Antoinette Mean In The Bible, Rangextd Firmware Update, Margaritaville Nassau Day Pass, Articles D

dutch shepherd puppy for sale california