easton bat serial number lookup

Get all the top baseball & softball gear, from gloves & bats, to catcher's gear, apparel, & more - we have top gear! I'll just call and ask what we can do. When you need immediate help, call us! It is recommended that the serial number be recorded before final assembly and installation. Upon receiving your Rawlings replacement bat, you have 10 days to return your defective bat to the Rawlings Bat Warranty Center (unless specified that no return of defective bat is warranted). Fill out a bat warranty submission form to receive a return authorization number and instructions on how to return your bat. Especially the durability and life on the bat without breaking in half? 1 0 obj endobj Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. As for the model number on the Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10, that is FP20GHAD10. We love past Ghost bats but this one is getting a lot of chatter about poor durability. Our warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, placed in an oven, or over oiled. One is not necessarily better than the other. NOTE: Warranty only covers products purchased from authorized Rawlings, Easton, Miken, and Worth Sports dealers, with a copy of original sales receipt. Cons: Expensive. Choose From Three Market-Leading Pine Tar Products Brett Bros Maple One Hand Training Baseball Bat: BBOHT22Consistency and durability were the primary factors when the Brett Bros. were establishing their bat designs. I need to convince my dad that this bat is better. 2 FOUND. To deliver peak performance, these bats are not indestructible. Kunkletown, PA. ShawnC, the only time they ever check the serial is if there is a question in receipt validity. Drivers My daughter is 13 and because of COVID has only hit with bat for 4 months. This is a high-performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance within the limits of the association rules. If the dealer deems the bat is not eligible for warranty coverage, it will be returned to you. Alteration includes, but is not limited to bat "doctoring", rolling in a vice, hitting objects other than approved balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading, and any other action that is designed to change the character or performance attributes of the bat. 1. Tee Ball Easton CLEAR ALL. The Brett Brothers understood that having reliable wood was an important component. Thanks! Can you speak to the durability of this bat? 5,925. Exclusive Ghost Double Barrel Launch Edition Available NOW! Fill in an online form describing your issue. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. 10000 Woodward Avenue Please fill out the form here: Warranty Claim Form. First bat cracked within the sweet spot after 4 months. There is no serial number on the plasticthat would serve no purpose to anybody. WARNING: Hitting metal cleats, rocks, or anything other than a ball can damage your bat, cause injury to you or others, and will void warranty. ALL 2014 RAW POWER COMPOSITE SLOW-PITCH BATS HAVE A HOLOGRAM UPC LABEL PERMANENTLY ADHERED TO THE BAT AND A REMOVABLE MATCHING WHITE BARCODE UPC . Great potential but frustrating durability! If the dealer deems the bat is not eligible for warranty coverage, it will be returned to you. If you love your bat, keep it. this serial number matches what is engraved on the taper/handle of the bat). When we got home, we understood why. -10 is the "Drop" which is the difference between the length of the bat and weight of the bat. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. The Ghost Advanced has some new manufacturing technologies to improve overall durability and is certified for both USSSA and ASA. I filed a warranty claim and they will get back to me within 2 business days or so they say. The serial number can usually be found on the inside of unit on the front side bracket next to the model nameplate. Manufacturer's warranties do not apply to usedbats. The ghost I bought for a friends DD cracked and they were very responsive on getting her a replacement bat with a receipt. It is essentially a micro-whiplash effect whereby you can possibly rope out a gap double on what might otherwise be a standard single. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. | This Site Uses Cookies FOR NON-BAT WARRANTY CLAIMS: please send your email to returns@rawlings.com or call the Non-Bat Warranty returns line at 800-729-5464 option 2. We highly recommend that you register product (s) with us not only for warranty validation, but to also help us inform you of important firmware updates. Easton did away with the 2 codes and only have the one permanent one anymore. Easton Bat Warranty Dept: 1-888-259-1297; Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm ET . This normally takes the form of a negative number; for example, we may offer certain bat models in drops of -5 and -10, among other drops. Typically, a lower drop will feel heavier than a higher drop of the same model and length, so a -5 bat will feel heavier than a -10 bat of the same length. I expect more from Easton. Exit velocity on bats is capped due to the USSSA/ASA standards. Daughter likes feel of it. Further, as a result of differing certifying entities, requirements, standards, or procedures, bats with varying finished weights may be certified as a certain drop. Ideally, baseballs/softballs used in games are the best option to use for practice. Cons: After a month it developed a wobble at the connection point of the handle and barrel!! In fact, its useful life is partly determined by the number of hard hits it takes over its lifetime. There needs to be a class action lawsuit because I am sure Easton is aware of this but is fine with giving you a one time replacement. I was going to purchase this bat but after reading the reviews I am skeptical about it. '#Hn/d[j#VY]>D=_3'n"Hy!lsTpAr\q#4Irb-Jb:z!nN`o\NAe\c>%ZlRibO>,] `q!L$pM. ";nOKggXE^ o,]3LD9y:IwD ,[HQLn 2]W"wi@-)vXpB"rN XCM6x3_-z.fh3IJ q*/z 1,0.EkMIe)#.Z6i!=6Y"`#H[n;JJ((x '-LLr\KWa|rA'!30irqMj}E(HU?I1a/gT* iAe(P#X An end loaded bat will feel heavier with more weight in the barrel of the bat. Worth Bat Warranty Dept: 1-800-423-3714. Please fill out the form here: Warranty Claim Form. To find out more about how we use cookies, see our, Locating Product Information for Legacy Products, Responsible sourcing of conflict minerals, Privacy, cookies & data protection policy, Do not sell my data request (CCPA and other states), Identify Date Codes, Product Numbers and Serial Numbers, Some older surge protectors may contain a product label that does not resemble the example shown above. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and possible breakdown over time. And Rawlings internal manufacturing tolerances, and finishing materials Rawlings adds to the bat such as grip tape, paint, glue, stickers, and decals, may affect the weight of Rawlings bats as they are sold to the consumer. No, the Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 is a balanced bat. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Diamond Sports, LLC. The new Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 would be an excellent bat to consider. They are extremely comfortable and durable. At this time, we do not have an ETA on if/when we might be receiving more inventory of the Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10. If Rawlings determines that your bat is covered by the warranty, then Rawlings will at its sole option and in its sole discretion do one of the following: If Rawlings deems that the bat is ineligible for warranty coverage, the bat will be retuned to you with notice of explanation. Grab yours today! This warranty applies only to defects in materials and workmanship and does not apply to any representations of bat weight or size. DO NOT RETURN YOUR BAT TO YOUR SPORTING GOODS DEALER. Insurance Coverage What is the expected increase in distance and exit velocity when comparing the 2020 Ghost Advanced with the original 2020 Ghost? Average Ratings Based on 39CustomerReviews. Only 1000 Produced. News and insights, Eaton acquires Tripp Lite Cons: LASTED ONLY 4 MONTHS AND BROKE. Yes, the Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 is balanced. DO NOT BUY THIS BAT! She however did hit heavy balls for pregame during tournaments. Investor relations There is a 1-year warranty on all of these products. When considering a bat, we would strongly recommend reading any/all of the reviews to see how the bat is being rated with regards to durability or contact our customer coaches at 866.321.2287. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! But drop is not intended to and should not be relied upon to calculate the actual weight of a bat. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? Hopefully, the warranty is still good. You are using an out of date browser. Yes. NOTE: Rawlings reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in Rawlings sole discretions, abuses its products or warranty policy. eac#_,5U]e{CJbZ9y;zPZlNa1>i cb: ?NY +M$\3v1uI0mr4S9[vAp76K2i!q!\-xI{NQu`GFY5 8x>p!1D>'i" F#)5xb[X~1J:#wR2(+)u0WBe>HSQ$ qQN$NL` 5 Xn*?s39IYN%w6&vJ[$z^ u2aR%(m8ua`Je*OdE( .9>DH$GLxB1nX) dR4*/g&r&EHJ.6ka &e~n4bh^uyN7E*{|4Ou }0HL{q9J7Hgd_ozM|E=+Fc| v> "lgHY brJPkM[btm(B6Y!IYxcf.#pJLg;\O8KyR!O_PitT-]0zmuL-"%;+$Nx=9hG#TsC=zp"}pl?k@ v =X?g0mDO)@vp@]:({idjJ{A?##4 kUmf|Fy%ZA5B9_!2/.hp]Xk44o ,Ve 3Cd` O5LB5,9wrd[kqNhve:g^5lx. Where is the model number located on the bat for warranty registration purposes? The connection point may not feature as "stiff" a feel compared to the LS Xeno but both bats are two-piece all composite. 3. 8,231. Cons: Not durable! The serial number will usually begin with a 2, 3, or 9. Fill out a bat warranty submission form to receive a return authorization number and instructions on how to return your bat. 3 or 4 cracks. Any suspected alteration of the bat will nullify the Rawlings Limited Warranty. What's the difference between the advanced and the stars and strips? The most common areas for a number to be found within a floor-standing enclosure is on the inside cross-bracket at the top/bottom, front/rear of the enclosure. Ralphie. USA Baseball 2-Pack Gold $149 .95 Gold - Pick 2. Return the defective bat along with the proof of purchase to the sporting goods dealer from which it was purchased. Heavier since I am in between. Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Rawlings. DO NOT USE BAT IF EXCESSIVELY WORN OR DAMAGED. Easton offers a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase on the Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10. Get help with a product you own, Sales This is a high-performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance within the limits of the association rules. For this reason,these bats are designed with the intent of the individual use. This is a high-performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance within the limits of the association rules. As well, the bat features a 2-5/8 inch barrel diameter, a -13 drop weight, and the USA Baseball Stamp making it approved for Little League. If you see an item listed at a lower price elsewhere, this is all we require: We must verify that the website you want to price match is legitimate and an authorized dealer of the products they sell. Step up and remix your game with this new edition of a classic hit stick! I am hopefull for easton to give me the 2022 GA when I return this one. Inclusion and diversity I bought my granddaughter one in February and it has cracked. Cons: It cracks so easily. Do not waist your money. WHITE SERIALIZED BARCODE STICKER (found on Miken and Worth slow pitch bats under the shrink-wrap. 1 bat position, including breakthrough technologies with aluminum and composite materials. Pros: Great pop, bat is super hot, daughter LOVES it! xZnwB,CrxXdN\$V +^hH>>b)(?>R,./}]WCq5y'&ocpd?H[i.QzM2}CK\9pO i=.s.}%oPe(};B^'yj=x%/{OC!jv 8vq\g=B'FVt{Ng0^|xUo>w ?`x/|'k8J 'wv{>|xh>gv|+Sj)l"nQ51,jk(+{]#n{IL> 1WIuat8 No, it is not possible to have a 32"/21 oz -10 model. Rawlings Bat Warranty Dept: 1-877-225-1041. This was a great bat for my daughter that I just sold on offer up as she outgrew the bat. Can it be used in cold weather and at what temperature. 2023 Easton ADV 360 -8 USA Baseball Bat: YBB23ADV8 $349 .95 2. Serial numbers are often found on the back or bottom of the product unit. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. The downside of that is the bats then tend to have lower durability qualities. HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM FOR BATS PURCHASED OUTSIDE THE U.S: Do NOT return the bat directly to Rawlings! Serial easton bat serial number location are located under the bottom bracket where the two pedal cranks.. How can I find the IMEI for my telephone? Many factors may affect the actual weight of a bat. The Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 is covered under a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Is there data that shows it is statistically less durable than other products. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND RAWLINGS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. Policies and statements Product Registration Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment, and the most iconic brand in these sports. 32 -10 = 22. Have they added any new features? And the Power Boost's "Soft Knob" at the base of the handle gives you more control and leverage, further magnifying the whiplash effect on each strong connection. media relations r9Q[)MbHd/zQX57+=1_}./]Oi) Ultimately, the best way to know whether you feel comfortable swinging a bat is to try it out first. #5. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. Right now I have the Louisville Slugger purple and neon Xeno bat. So its pretty much our loss for the next 8 months due to the manufactures warranty ? It is all personal preference. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. 5.Consumer is responsible for return freight cost to ship bat back for inspection. Easton Speed Comp -13 USA Baseball Bat: YBB22SPC13 $199 .95 13. Say I bought the Easton Ghost Advanced and within 2 months it breaks. Call us at +1 773-869-1776 or email cpdipresaleshelp@eaton.com. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> The serial number can typically be located on the unit's bottom panel. Laces are not covered under the 1-year warranty. For more help, visit our Locating Product Information for Legacy Products page. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and possible breakdown over time. It has all the approval stamps that you could need. Can this bat be used in Virginia high school softball? We use cookies to personalize content and to analyze our traffic. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect this product, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when the claims arise. Yes this Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 is approved to use in all leagues. very poor construction and lacks durability. Temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit (15 degrees Celsius) significantly increase the hardness of the ball. endobj This jibes with why so many other online reviews thought the bat was heavy or end-loaded. Upon receiving your Rawlings replacement bat, you have 10 days to return your defective bat to the Rawlings Bat Warranty Center (unless specified that no return of defective bat is warranted). Bat Properties Easton Ghost Advanced -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD11 $379 - 419 $449.95 12 2023 Easton Ghost Unlimited -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP23GHUL10 499 Used from $349.95 9 Louisville Slugger RXT X20 -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPRXD1020 299 - $319 23 WARNING: Avoid using your bat in cold weather. followed by 4 digits as outlined. Cons: Cracked the first one in two weeks. This softball bat also comes with Launch Composite Technology that gives it a fatter, wider sweet spot. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND RAWLINGS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. The 22 inch length and approximate 26 ounce weight makes this a must have training tool to strengthen both your top and bottom hand individually. In fact, it's heavier than her other -9 bats. I know the new GA came out earlier this month. Length. Cons: Not Durable..broke in month 5. 1 From the top navigation bar on our website Click Search by Serial # Select a manufacturer Enter your equipment's serial number and click SEARCH 2 From the participating manufacturer page Enter your equipment's serial number and click SEARCH Available warranty information will also be shown! Easton has serious durability issues with the ghost advanced bat. Cons: After 5 months of use the back has a major crack in it and the rest has spider web looking cracks throughout. Jan 31, 2018. There is a 1-year warranty on all of these products. Owner's Manuals Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GH10 $399 .95 14 Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GHAD10 $499 .95 5 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GH11 $399 .95 4 2023 Easton Ghost Tie Dye -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GHT11 $419 .95 Laces are not covered under the 1-year warranty. or call the Non-Bat Warranty returns line at 800-729-5464 option 2. &EE>XLO/O448K'x _.h}uhmZGG/(! The Easton 2023 Black Magic Retro Remix Is HERE. When a serial number is requested, use the 6-digit product number located on the unit (see the Surge Protectors tab for more information). Yes, the 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP20GHAD10) has a 12 month warranty. Thank you for visiting the Eaton product registration page for North America. Cons: My 10 year old has cracked 3. Surge protectors may contain product label information that does not resemble the 18-character serial number shown on this page. Blog. 1-866-321-2287. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based on the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Mix and match eligible items for extrasavings! I read the negative review for the durability on this bat but went against my judgement because my daughter (14u) loved the bat. Racks and rack enclosure serial numbers vary by location and are not easily accessible after installation. Pros: Great bat. Bats returned for warranty without proof of purchase (white serialized barcode, if applicable) will not be eligible for warranty coverage. Responsible sourcing of conflict minerals There used to be a permanent serial number on the bat handle then a sticker on the bat above the connection as well that matched the perm code. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect this product, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when the claims arise. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect this product, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when the claims arise. 6. This could be why some are going with it. OR send an email to batwarranties@rawlings.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#), or call the Rawlings Bat Warranty Team at 1-800-RAWLINGS. The warranty does not cover any products purchased from a non-authorized seller, including but not limited to sellers operating on a third-party auction site unless they are authorized Rawlings dealers. What is the difference between a balance and end loaded bat and what is better for girls fast pitch softball? Breakage can cause injury to the batter, and to other players and to spectators. You can get the -11 model of the Ghost Advanced for the 32"/21 oz size. Metal and/or composite bats should be replaced approximately every two years assuming normal usage. Is it less than your past experience or expectation? These firmware updates that we send out via email often include important cybersecurity upgrades and will ensure . We'll bring a scale with us from now on when bat shopping so we know she's comparing apples to apples. Generally speaking, within that 12 month warranty window, a manufacturer will offer a one-time replacement on the bat. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Shock your friends and teammates with the power this Easton Ghost Advanced fastpitch softball bat brings. Return the defective bat along with the proof of purchase to the sporting goods dealer from which it was purchased. If the dealer deems the bat is not eligible for warranty coverage, it will be returned to you. The warranty does not cover any products purchased from a non-authorized seller, including but not limited to sellers operating on a third-party auction site unless they are authorized Rawlings dealers. Warranty information is often found on the product packaging. Various legacy products may contain a product label that does not resemble the examples shown here. Do not buy this bat. There is a 6-month warranty on clothing from the delivery date. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Get Your Individually Numbered Limited Edition Ghost Unlimited Graffiti Fastpitch Bat Today Gloves Series . If you need assistance, please, We use cookies to personalize content and to analyze our traffic. Bat is only 2 months old and it broke into where the handle meets the barrel. One may want to also consider the Rawlings Mantra. Bat BenefitsTheBrett Bros Maple One Hand Training Baseball Bat: BBOHT22 is constructed of solid rock maple wood, features a 2 3/8 inch barrel diameter and an uncupped end. You must log in or register to reply here.

Jovita Smith Married To Rick Reichmuth, Linda Dale Robinson Galloway, How To Tell A Garden Snails Gender, Birth Certificate Number Texas, Articles E

easton bat serial number lookup