egg, inc soul eggs needed for trophies

You should also upgrade your coops and vehicles, but only when they reach their storage/transport capacities, so put those on the back burner. Or if you want to cheat, change the date of your device 7 days into the future. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Then run chickens with your best versions of the Soul Beacon, Bird Feed and Boost Beacon boosts. They resemble stones with a purple icosahedral jewel set inside. You can fast forward 30 seconds, one hour, or eight hours and you will earn the equivalent amount of cash depending on your farms current level. Variant of the original 3+ prestiges combination, recommended for higher SE gain and additional time after reaching the chicken count. They function as an extra multiplier of your current Soul Eggs, increasing their multiplier by % per Egg of Prophecy. Each upgrade gives me 3 quattorodecilion farm value. The lowest value eggs have the biggest rewards. Its going to be time consuming but its a good thing to aim towards. And yes, the fast-moving ones reward more; spending time hitting both types is perhaps the fastest way to accumulate money, but it requires more manual labor from players. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Generally, when progress is really slowing down for you is a good time to hit the reset button. They resemble stones with a purple icosahedral jewel set inside. The buttons will be grayed out but still clickable. Quickly tap on it in order to earn some cash. This process can be infinitely repeated to gain as many golden eggs as possible. I gone through a stage of tick the box missions, to a stage of trophies in a cabinet and managed to play up yo the second last egg. Epic tier upgrades require golden eggs but they are permanent so they are worth the investment. Superfood This requires 67,000,000 farm value to upgrade and costs $1.25 per egg. Gather as many soul eggs as you can because they will be your primary source of income in the long run. Typically, you will reach Universe at 100T% to 5q%. They resemble stones with a purple icosahedral jewel set inside. This is a straightforward tutorial for beating "Plague Inc." Prion on Normal. You can reach the end, if you are willing to warp WAY TOO MUCH on July 15, 2018: Late game, 24 hour warping with running chicken multiplier is the only way to get cash. When you open the research screen, you will be given a long list of options. I started my enlightenment run at 150Q soul eggs, for a totale EB of 23o. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Upgrades that multiply egg value by 2x or 3x allow up to 10 times FV, and every other upgrade varies somewhere between 1 and 10 times FV depending on its potency. Try to wait until you can earn at least 50 soul eggs before restarting via Prestige so that you will have a decent boost on your next playthrough. Income varies with Farm Value: Any research or habitat is considered affordable if it is less than or equal to your current Farm Value times by a specific multiplier of up to 20 (Edit 1). An epic ornate gusset combined with level ten in your Wormhole Dampening, will get you over the line. Its a fair question, but it is important, despite seeming like a matter of one step forward, two steps back. Although this strategy isn't as GE efficient as the following ones, it is the recommended combination for trying out a multistige. Your farm will start off as a modest little business but it will quickly evolve into a massive empire as you continuously upgrade your facilities. It is a singlestige strategy designed for time efficiency. At first, you'll see your farm rapidly develop even without the bonuses offered from actual-money purchases. I believe that there is no "ending", and therefore no completion of this game. You will want to tier up all housing a single time at the same time as each other when you hit septillions or so, when each of them hit the same tier, start time warping until they fill up, then repeat. There are a few ways to increase the power of Soul Eggs. The recommended Artifacts for the Standard Permit are your best versions of the Phoenix Feather and an Aurelian Brooch. I have nearly 17 billion soul eggs, and am working on a contract (about my third). To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Do you have any tips for this situation? To some extent, preloading can be used on lower eggs, but depending on the amount of Golden Eggs available, it may be prudent to consider less expensive versions of the boosts. These games hook us by offering a free start with decent progress, but purposefully slow our advancement once we're already invested in persuading us into buying the latter levels with real money. It will also sometimes drop a few soul eggs for you so try to catch all the drones you see. How can I get money. Itll also go towards the Prestige bar so its a good way of earning extras. If a Tachyon Prism is active, the stats page in the main menu will change to reflect the increase in production. 2K views, 27 likes, 7 loves, 18 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dbstvstlucia: DBS MORNING SHOW & OBITUARIES 25TH APRIL 2023 APRIL 2023 No. Trophies can be obtained before you unlock the trophy screen, you just wont receive the reward until you do. Although, you can theoretically keep your farm running for as long as you want. Trophy guide for all trophies, including strategies and suggested pathway. This video (accurate as of early February 2021) explains the basics of duostiging: Different levels of 'stiges' (examples: tristige for 3 prestiges, quadstige for 4 and octostige for 8) require different earnings bonuses and boost duration increases (from either Dilithium Stones and/or the Longer Boosts event). I got 450 M Soul Eggs now so when prestige give me 70 M Soul eggs it will doesnt matter it my 450 M Soul Eggs. Its time to build the ultimate egg empire in Egg, Inc! You have a bar on the Prestige screen that fills up as you earn more money. rev2023.5.1.43404. I got a little scared at the beginning, it didnt work the first time i tried it :D. Has anyone tried out this Egg, Inc. Cheat Codes? I am on AI egg, and have spent no money in-game. This may introduce some systematic error in the larger values in the tables, particularly those for the platinum trophies. Another multistiging tutorial (accurate as of late May 2021), designed for quadstiges, is attached below: A key component of multistiges is the Hold to Research Epic Research, as this allows for the rapid purchasing of research. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. The formula has since been updated to use a power of 0.15. https://twitter.com/renderpaz/status/775868514078818304, Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI, Screenshot of the Week #89 [Submissions Closed, Vote Now!]. Because Soul Egg gain is based on your earnings, more chickens equals higher egg laying rate, which equals higher bock earnings (assuming you can ship all the eggs being laid), thus more SEs. Scan this QR code to download the app now. The recommended Artifact set for the Pro Permit is your best version of the Phoenix Feather, Mercury's Lens, Neodymium Medallion and an Aurelian Brooch. In other words, the game won't change dynamically as you progress. Double tapping on the 'purchase new vehicle', The Standard Permit version of the drone strategy was created by Gruttan#3172 (469185182172446740) in the, The unclaimed Soul Eggs multiplier displayed on the prestige screen was added in. The efficiency of this replacement goes up to two times when the full hour is used. As time passes, you'll realize how essential the real-money purchases are to "winning." If you mean do their earnings bonus impact how hard or difficult the contract is, yes, they do. Cookie Notice Feel free to share your thoughts on the game, and I'll see you at our next review! The Enlightenment Egg The Enlightenment Egg is the nineteenth and final egg in Egg, Inc., added in Version . Egg, Inc. is a laid-back and amusing experience that eventually falters due to slow progression. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Why is it shorter than a normal address? At least one Soul Egg is required before the game asks the player for permission to track a device. Piggy bank is a distant second. This is where you fill your habs to at least 7.5 billion chickens (preferably 11.3 billion) with a Legendary Tachyon Prism and an Epic Boost Beacon (going off-farm for the duration of the boosts to utilise Internal Hatchery Calm), saving just a bit of hab space (e.g. At Tier 1, you should focus on Comfortable Nest and Nutritional Supplements. Can someone explain how Egg, Inc. Cheat Codes works exactly? These will allow you to earn more even when you are away. Admittedly, players accumulate them by just playing, but it's an excruciatingly slow process. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Medical gold, it's the final stretch, i would suggest getting a charger cable and maybe a stiff drink at this point. Its an easy way to earn a lot of cash without having to wait. Prestige Bonus, on the other hand, increases the number of soul eggs you earn from Prestige by 10% per level. Finally, whenever you see an alien UFO fly by, quickly tap it to earn more cash or Golden Eggs. Again, it all adds up. With a sufficient amount of Eggs of Prophecy, the non-feather item can be replaced with a Book of Basan. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. When you change it back you get a ban for one hour. However unless you feel you can afford it, for the last tier of housing for gold, you will only want to buy one monolith and mostly ignore gravitron plating, this will give you the 250mil+ max chickens needed, after that you can level gravitron plating just to reduce the time warps needed. The missions also teach you things, like upgrading and prestiges as many require those steps to complete. For 5 prestiges and above, the recommended earnings bonus is in the 'S' range. Two key options are available relating to Soul Eggs. Most trophies give soul eggs, however some like the 5 highest tier egg trophies give gold eggs instead, each tier of trophy for an egg gives progressively higher rewards. The third icon above the chicken button is the checklist. Running your egg empire requires a lot of hard work and complex strategies if you want to be able to progress at a steady pace. Mobile Games Cheats, Hacks and Tips&Tricks. It will show you what your current mission is. Due to the number of boost slots needed, AiOs are only doable for Pro Permit owners. Here, grow your farm all the way to get that last trophy for edible eggs (not saying how many chickens) as 10 billion soul eggs usable right away helps a lot! When your farm gets expensive enough, those will start to go up. Most people at the end-game should have no trouble maxing these epic researches. However, this resets all your expensive researchexcept for those purchased with Golden Eggs. This could be avoided with a higher soul egg bonus (allowing you to upgrade all habitats instead of just some) or with the new epic research Internal Hatchery Sharing. Also my bar is not full either. I have 1:35 M golden eggs and only i can is clicking on SKIP 24 HOURS. Super Material This requires 150 Trillion farm value to upgrade and costs $150 per egg. For example, if you have +50% accounting tricks, you add 100%, then divide the values in the table by the result of 150% or 1.5. . Golden eggs are hard to come by and are better off spent on permanent things such as Epic research options. Do you have any idea to increase my farm value with other way than a silly clicking on SKIP 24 HOURS? The simplest way is merely by playing the game. When the bar fills, you will be given one additional soul egg. Jeremy Gill (author) from Louisiana on January 14, 2019: It warps time ahead by the amount you pick, allowing your farm to earn as much money as if that amount of time had actually passed. The higher value egg trophies give you large numbers of golden eggs, good for the epic research as well. It sounds really slow going but it soon builds up. Eggs of Prophecy (EoP), also unofficially called Prophecy Eggs (PE), are rare mystical Eggs added in Version .. Player ID. As mentioned above, tapping will only get you so far in Egg, Inc. You need to understand how everything works so you can manage your resources properly. Egg Inc Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It can only get better! By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Edit 3: Latest patch approximately doubled the costs of Planet Portals (the largest hab type), which has made platinum trophies approximately twice as hard to get. You will also be able to earn few from challenges (I see you have these). 'Blindjumping' (upgrading an egg without any chickens or research) as many times as possible while performing actions like running chickens, purchasing research and even another blindjump during the black screen. You need artifacts or high EB to reach the final trophy. Soul eggs boost your earnings, but until you hit the trophy stage you can't benefit until you prestige. It is, therefore, recommended to use the much safer, normal preload strategy of saving a hab capacity research level. I've currently prestiged 13 times all up, the last from the second highest egg. Each level adds a 1% boost to all Soul Eggs (e.g. Gradually, youll earn an egg or two through this method. The Epic Internal Hatcheries and Internal Hatchery Calm Epic Researches greatly help with this, and are very cheap (~45K GE to max). For platinum you will likely want 3 or 4 planet portals unless you have maxed hatchery sharing or you feel like wasting 1000's of golden eggs simply due to the sheer numbers involved. Prestige is a progression system that allows for the obtainment of powerful, permanent boosts to your bock earnings (referred to as 'earnings bonus'). Although this strategy can be used by owners of either permit, it is more commonly used by Standard Permit players due to being unable to use All-in-Ones or multistiges. Fusion This requires 45 Quadrillion farm value to upgrade and costs $700 per egg. I recalculated the figures, with a new assumption that players will be willing to save up to 20 times their farm value to buy habitats and the more significant egg value increases (such as the 2x multipliers). Typically, you will reach Universe at 100T% to 5q%. There are various benefits that you can gain from research but they all cost money. The only other Epic Research that majorly affects these requirements are Soul Food and Accounting Tricks, which are both accounted for in the tables. I like to think of myself as a patient gamer, but after several weeks of prestige-ing and rebuilding my farm without being able to collect the next egg form, I'm finally accepting my poor poultry will never reach their full potential. This strategy yields slightly more SEs, but at a greater cost of completely filling one's habs and losing the running chicken bonus. It's been a bit since I've played, but I recall finding better uses for my golden eggs. have beenI was looking for Egg, Inc. Cheat Codes for hours now. As an ex IT-guru, I found an additional goal; work out how it's designed to keep me going when it's a struggle. How to Beat Plague Inc. Parasite on Normal Focus on research that upgrades egg value and egg laying speed. Collecting these eggs is important because each one gives you a 10% bonus in earnings. and our The slower drones only have small bonuses. Once you complete the list of objectives, you will receive a reward. Iam on Anti-Matter egg and i want Dark Matter. There also exist some time-advancing cheats and hacks, but in the interest of playing fairly (no foul play, chickens), we'll ignore those. Sometimes, the drones that fly by will offer them. The bar increases when you increase you money. In turn, you gain a certain amount of Soul Eggs, depending on the earnings made before prestiging. Trophies serve as the end game challenge for the game, each egg tier has a bronze, silver, gold and platinum trophy that require 10mil, 50mil, 250mil and 1bil chickens currently on your farm in order to obtain them. Sometimes, holding off on upgrading gives you a better chance of completing a mission so make sure you check if you are close to achieving any of the objectives before you decide to prestige. This graph displays the Soul Egg percentage gain according to population, in billions: Note that this graph was created prior to the Artifacts Update, hence why the maximum population is displayed as about 11.34B (11.5B). This has a feedback effect as these purchases will in turn increase Farm Value. First, your number of soul eggs alone doesn't affect your farm value and cash generation. Even worse, only some of the research you obtain lasts permanently. Prodigy (Optional), hardest part of this one is just reaching the egg tier in the first place, gives plenty of useful gold eggs for epic. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Soul Eggs are the really nice part of this as they boost your earnings by 10% each. The strategy is designed for the most SE gain using the least amount of GE and time by using the same set of boosts for two or more prestige runs. While it can be fun, I don't recommend it unless you're willing to spend a few bucks or won't mind not actually completing the game. Each Artifact offers its own bonus depending on its type, tier and rarity. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! You will notice a blue circle next to the button. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. @Marc, change your time back an hour compared to the actual time, ie if its seven in the afternoon and you reset your time then reset it to 6:00, than just go forward another hour and it fixes the problem. Hatch chickens. Check out the screenshot below as an example of what playing for a while can do. Thanks! You can increase the potency of soul eggs by 5% (compounding) with Eggs of Prophecy. Soul Eggs can be gained through completing certain missions such as accruing a huge number of chickens on your farm or reaching a hefty lifetime earnings. You unlock trophies once you beat all missions. The Soul Eggs you earn when Prestiging are calculated based off of your total Prestige earnings, via the following formula: Your Prestige earnings can be found under Stats. How does it hold up, and what are the best ways to progress through it? mod apk Egg, Inc.,Egg, Inc. tips&tricks,Egg, Inc. hack,Crate of Golden Eggs cheats,Egg, Inc. tips, It worked when i started it the second time. I'm working my way through to collect the trophies skipped in the past. Lab upgrade, just makes getting egg value upgrades less painful. The accumulated amount will be preserved even after you Prestige as long as you dont crack it. You can buy with golden eggs for an hour or 8 hours. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? It can also be used during a Generous Drones event, and then prestige during a Prestige Event for even more SEs. If you knock down the super fast "elite" drones, the game advances much quicker. I have updated the figures to take this into account. Also included is an earning bonus planner where you can check the soul eggs and prophecy eggs needed to progress to any earning bonus target, with support for artifact effects and epic research preview. well ive made it to the 3rd to last egg in one dayfirst time..with no prestiges or "pay to win" strategies. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. There are other options available but it offers the best value in the game. Hyperloop Trains and their cars must be purchased again on each new farm. Answer: Hopefully, you've been stockpiling Golden Eggs. These advanced eggs are more expensive so you will earn more for producing them. I have stated above that I have allowed for your to save up to 20 times your FV to buy habitats and upgrades. Extrapolation error: Due to my current progress through the game, I have had to extrapolate the costs of the new tier 11 researches. Preloads are also the primary prestige strategy for those with the Standard Permit, as multistiges cannot be performed due to the limited boost slots. Egg, Inc. is a free-to-play farm simulation game where you'll gradually upgrade and innovate a chicken farm. You will also need to vary your strategies, not maintain one simple one forever. The problem with this is that it costs golden eggs. Green particles are emitted by this egg. It worked perfectly. Terraform (Optional), gives 1,000's of gold eggs but is also completely insane to reach, try to get this after or just before getting the medical gold trophy. Each Prophecy Egg increases the potency of all soul eggs by 5-10%, depending on your level of Prophecy Bonus, an Epic Upgrade. I've been playing since late Nov 2017, with a determination to NOT spend real cash. My farm value is 245 quattorodecilion and i need 290 quattorodecilion. Im 6 weeks into hammering egg inc and have 15 trillion soul eggs. Drone farming is where you first preload your habs, then run chickens with a certain boost combination to maximise drone bock rewards. Basically keep breeding those chickens and keep making those eggs more expensive, you'll get there. All the way through the trophy stage be flexible. Why refined oil is cheaper than cold press oil? -Edit- After the update, i would suggest doing antimatter platinum, then going back to do medical to edible platinum, then finally finishing the game with a dark matter platinum run. Edit 2: I wanted to clarify how "grindy" I believe these requirements to be. For instance, you use silos to run your farm while you're away from the game, continuing to earn money. You will need to invest in these strategically in order to build up your egg farm. Trophies are available for each farm such as having 10 million chickens in an Edible Farm leading to 50,000 Soul Eggs while the same number of chickens in a Super Material Farm will only reap you 5,000 Soul Eggs. Reach as high of a hab capacity as you can. Rocket Fuel This requires 230 Billion farm value to upgrade and costs $30 per egg. They wont be the easiest of missions but you will reach them through regular play. However, a general rule of thumb is, if the game is slowing down and you have no goals that require staying on the current egg, then it's time to prestige. Egg, Inc. Cheat Codes is working like a charm! Soul eggs are actually based on your total prestige earnings. However, these upgrades are purely statistical, not functional, in nature. Review and discover how to conquer free-to-play mobile game "Tower Defense King!". This strategy is about starting on Universe (or your highest unlocked egg) with as much Common Research done as possible, then running chickens with the following boost combination. Other than that, I'm afraid of advancing without spending money will require patience. Make sure you check out our Egg, Inc. ultimate strategy guide for some help! Egg Inc Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If you're still on missions, you collect them as soon as the last mission is complete. Chicken running: Undiscounted cost: 12,500 GEBuy 5 (20% discount) cost: 10,000 GE, The recommended Artifacts for this strategy are your best versions of the Phoenix Feather and either Demeters Necklace or Tungsten Ankh, depending on which is better. I have done all the trophies except for the last egg. The mechanic is unlocked as soon as you obtain a Soul Egg from any source, including Challenges and the Daily Gift Calendar . Parabolic, suborbital and ballistic trajectories all follow elliptic paths. If anyone has some confirmed costs for the higher levels of Atomic Purification, please let me know. Medical to super food or edible silver, these give pretty crazy amounts, just the edible egg silver trophy gives something crazy like 40mil soul eggs. That adds up fast when you have a lot of eggs to hand. I get it. Pro permit gives you 1) two more artifact slots (great for progressing and eventually the diamond enlightenment trophy), 2) expanded fuel tank - almost essential when you get to later stages of wanting to regularly and much more easily launch extended henerprise ships. Only upgrade it when it's full and you're actively playing, and only until it's in the orange or so. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Once it has been purchased, the Hyperloop will appear permanently on all farms. While waiting, use some cheap boosts while running chickens to help purchase additional research and habs. Once it has been purchased, the Hyperloop will appear permanently on all farms. And how do you get Golden Eggs? The mechanic is unlocked as soon as you obtain a Soul Egg from any source, including Challenges and the Daily Gift Calendar. [clarification needed]. A good way to earn soul eggs is to complete missions. Upon acquiring , Soul Eggs, and after having reached the Rocket Fuel Egg, an incomplete launch pad can be seen being built to the right of the Hatchery and Research Building. It only takes a minute to sign up. The Hyperloop is a feature that allows players to purchase Hyperloop Trains to increase their shipping capacity. Cheats for Egg, Inc. are popular, and hard to find working one. You have to get that number of chickens in one run, with that specific egg. Once you're in the trophy stage, you will want to prestige; hopefully with a couple of billion soul eggs. Prestige is a progression system that allows for the obtainment of powerful, permanent boosts to your bock earnings (referred to as 'earnings bonus'). Epic internal hatchery, saves a lot on gold eggs spent, meaning less grinding and more gold eggs to spend on upgrades, be sure to pick up 1 or 2 levels in warp shift as well. Early on, a good rule of thumb is Prestiging at either when you could double your Soul Egg earnings or at about 50 Soul Eggs or so, but it really is a matter of when something feels right to you. Do you know what the farm value is needed to progress to the last egg? Omitted values: The omitted values were calculated but they required less than 500 k% Soul Egg Bonus to achieve the trophy. Egg, Inc. | Finishing Enlightenment Egg | All Trophies, beating the game 196 views Nov 29, 2021 5 Dislike Share Save Flo The Outlaw 3 subscribers Finally reached 10 Billion Eggs on Egg,. Thus, an iterative approach was used to calculate the list of attainable purchases and the maximum farm value for a given Egg and Soul Egg Bonus. These are normally just milestones that you need to achieve. The bar just represents how close you are to the next soul egg. Privacy Policy. Immortality This requires 80 Sextillion farm value to upgrade and costs $12,500 per egg. Soul eggs are earned from Prestige but you can also get them through other means. Higher value eggs help you get epic research out of the way, and build up your soul eggs, I tend to prestige every 2-4 billion soul eggs. Tachyon Eggs are black eggs covered in a green pattern with gaps shaped like hexagons. However, the Legendary Boost Beacon can be used instead when hunting drones while running chickens instead of running chickens by themselves; see the Drone Farming section for additional information. Which was the first Sci-Fi story to predict obnoxious "robo calls"? When your farm reaches a certain value, you will be able to upgrade the type of egg you are selling. Unlock more vehicles and upgrade them as much as you can in order to sell eggs more quickly. Also, with all the piggy expansions that contract completion will give you - I believe you're better off waiting before cracking your piggy bank. Answer: No, but as I recall, the game tells you what value you need for the next egg. You have to get that number of chickens in one run, with that specific egg. Rather than strive for realism, the game embraces its goofy nature, letting you upgrade your equipment into ridiculous forms. You need to have WD(wormhole dampening) unlocked. Same recommended Earnings Bonus. If people are interested, I will write a full explanation of this process when I have the time. Due to the lack of a second Boost Beacon for additional time after reaching the chicken count, resulting in the need for an extreme amount of Dilithium Stones, using this strategy for 5 or more prestiges is not recommended over the variant detailed below. I would like to note that this varies depending on the apparent usefulness of the upgrade. You'll still be slowly accumulating dough, then spending it to buy equipment and research that earns more moola faster. Here's a link to some of the missions and their rewards: http://egg-inc.wikia.com/wiki/Missions. For those with the Standard Permit, the boost combination is: Undiscounted cost: 60,000 GEBuy 5 (20% discount) cost: 48,000 GE. The bonus you get from a drone depends on the number of chickens you have in your hen houses. You can also work towards trophies by accruing a particularly huge number of chickens in any farm. Prestige to get Soul Eggs when your earning speed dwindles.. Dont forget to prestige A good strategy is to wait to prestige until the game offers you or more Soul Eggs to do so. However, it can still be used by utilising a Longer Boosts event, so as to conserve GE. At 7T eggs/minute per Hyperloop Train, between 4 and 6 trains are needed[verification needed], depending on chicken population.

Polypropylene Shore Hardness, Articles E

egg, inc soul eggs needed for trophies