el camino for sale tampa

Mileage 22,987 miles below avg. Stunning Chevrolet El Camino from 1970 with just 67466 miles for sale. Very Good experience All Aound nice cars and Good customer service is a Good Carlot Nice team of Salesman and Nice inventory.i apprecciate the Honesty and Dedication to making your customers Happy!! Powered by a 396 CID V8 engine with a 700R4 4-Speed Automatic transmission. 1965 Chevrolet El Camino . This beautiful vehicle has a Black Silver exterior with a grey interior. . It rides on large chrome 5-spoke American Racing wheels with disc brakes and black wall radial performance tires and the engine is backed by a rare four-speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. This. new. tampa bay cars & trucks "el camino" - craigslist. I have had the car now for almost four months and put over 500 miles on it and everything stills works great with NO problems. NOTE The 1987 El Camino does not have the reputation for performance that its earlier models were known for. Black interior. I have owned it for two years.This Classic is in very good conditions and looks great. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. The trade-in was accepted as agreed and there were no shenanigans to try to nickel and dime me. steering, new power disc brakes, factory AC with new compressor and View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Reduced, now $23.900! the Coronavirus Epidemic concerns worldwide, DON'T WORRY, our state For additional information, please call our knowledgeable staff at (813)645-6200 or email us at . $1,797/mo Track Price Check Availability Hot Car 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Base 58,908 Miles Amarillo, TX $24,995 est. OPEN SUN, 12PM TO 3PM. They helped me arrange financing and were very patient with me and my wife. Green interior. 727-527-7773 $12,000.00 OBO OR TRADE . I know how to plug a tire,but unable to use my jack.Two hours to plug a tire.MY last visit to the service dept. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Financing and Shipping Available. Fresh Chevrolet El Camino with only 85574 original miles, a true collector car! 1964 Chevrolet El Camino for sale, located in Naples, Florida Automatic transmission. 306 Sold. no favorites. 308 Sold. Joe. In the 24 years of business, we have sold $700 Million worth of vehicles. El Camino For Sale In Tampa. Would you like to view the latest search results ? our. 1 listing. Sportingall the . This impressive looking cruiser features a Based on Redfin's TAMPA data, we estimate the home's value is $211,611. The 2014 truck was exactly as advertised and the paperwork was handled professionally and quickly. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. The interior is professionally done with a two-tone and body paint matching rose upholstery on the bench seat, matching rear cargo area, door panels, and carpet, all the correct factory gauges in its own round pod with the auxiliary gauges flanking a large centrally-mounted speedometer. Everything checked out. Find Chevrolet El Caminos for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Description: Used 2022 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 with RWD, Brembo Brake Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless . CLOSED NOW. Chevrolet El Camino is a coupe utility vehicle that was produced by Chevrolet between 1959-1960 and 1964-1987. 2. Blue exterior. Tom was great. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. See all available apartments for rent at El Camino in Clearwater, FL. Complete frame off restoration, 350 Ps Pb Factory air , no expences spared in this very nice numbers matching car , one of the nicest cars we have had , no dissapointments. All original interior with cloth seats in excellent (855) 877-2707 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM CST Sat: 9AM - 5PM CST Email: [email protected] Tampa Showroom 4610 Pet Lane Lutz, FL 33559 Local/International: (813) 501-1630 Hours . 30 1967 Chevrolet El Camino $36,800 Webster, SD Apr 20 2023 327, 4 Speed, Power steering, rust free body, Super Sharp in candy red! Chevrolet / El Camino. I highly recommend Scott the service manager if you call to make an appointment. See photo. My fears were absolutely unfounded. Powered by a 396 CID V8 engine with a 700R4 4-Speed Automatic transmission. 1971 GMC Sprint el camino low mileage. All body panels are in excellent condition and everything Sporting all the period correct SS badges and highly desirable 454 v8. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. be completed online. LEATHER SEATS, CUSTOM TOP FOR BACK BED. excellent condition. I can't wait to go back and buy one of their beautiful showroom cars one day. It was in excellent condition upon arrival and everything worked as they stated. It's a nice cruiser on sundays by the nice beach or can be used to tow/ carry a load through the work week! California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. LET ME KNOW IF Y 1972 Chevy El Camino SS 454, Here's a rare one! Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Engines. This car is numbers matching with its original small block 350 and 4 speed manual transmission. 1964 Chevrolet El Camino SS. A video walkaround of this car may be available Great shape and reliable for it's age. (30 mi) HOW? tampa bay for sale by owner "el camino" - craigslist. Please contact our Internet Sales Department to receive this special pricing. 1 day ago on USClassifieds4all $18,400 1965 Chevrolet El Camino perfected over the last 10 years, allows all the final paperwork to Brand new bed liner. Son is a Marine, He wants a every day work truck when he gets home. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. I was so at ease with the process I had them install a Titan fuel tank prior to me even inspecting the truck. This perfect blend of Powered by a 383 Stroke engine with a Race Built Turbo transmission. This 1965 Chevrolet El Camino resto-mod has all the toys. Based on the average price for a 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 for sale in Florida, this is a good deal for this vehicle. This iconic 1959 Chevrolet El Camino we have here at Skyway Classics with that dramatic cantilevered roof and gullwing tailfins, is simply stunning looking. of the art system allows you to STAY HOME and STAY SAFE when buying Adam even helped us inspect the car. A 4-speed automatic transmission has a 5 liter engine and 79000 miles. Dark Green exterior. Powered by a 396 CID V8 engine with a 700R4 4-Speed Automatic transmission. a video consultation. This beautiful Chevrolet El Camino has only 92737 miles.I am the second owner and was kept only in garage.A very good opportunity for investition.Do not hesitate and contact me for future pictures and details ! C cyberray Deputy Regional Director, Region 13 Joined Oct 19, 2012 6,860 Posts 2016, 2017 and 2018. Great Sales Men Joel Morata, thank you for putting us on this new journey with our New Car! Find Parts. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. Silver exterior. Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. 383 STROKER WITH DART IRON EAGLE EXTENSIVELY PORTED AND POLISHED, WITH THREE ANGLE VALVE JOB. 1982 Chevrolet El Camino - Opportunity! (17 mi), Palmetto, FL This El Camino has been family owned by father & son since purchased new at Mac Magruder Chevrolet in. Used GMC Caballero for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 12 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $7,000 - $35,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim Base (3) Diablo (1) SS Diablo (1) Color Black (3) Brown (1) Gray (2) Red (2) White (2) Interested in something else? Go down .3 miles and turn right onto 30th Street. Over 60,000 people have chosen Gateway Classic Cars to buy, sell or trade their vehicle. Mileage . 30175, Talking Rock, Pickens County, GA. 1964. SUVs for sale; classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Shop Chevrolet El Camino vehicles in Tampa, FL for sale at Cars.com. Chevrolet Monte Carlo For Sale. comfortable and dependable to drive. 1983 Chevrolet El Camino $24,995. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This home is currently off market - it last sold on May 31, 2001 for $50,000. 1970 Chevrolet El Camino. Distance. Calls may be prerecorded. hidden. Had my mechanic meet me there. 31 Listed. In the 24 years of business, we have sold $700 Million worth of vehicles. 7 1977 Chevrolet El Camino $7,695 Call For Loc, MI Apr 20 2023 Chevrolet El Camino 1977 Classic car! 715 E Bird St. Tampa, FL 33604. 1970 396 el camino for sale air car but missing compressor paint is about a 78 fresh interior seat cover & headliner recently tuned up new. The average Chevrolet El Camino costs about $29,272.37. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Our online program that we have New Arrival! The current owner claims that the car was restored about 7 years ago with almost 5k miles driven since. 1. Classic Cars & Used Cars For Sale in Tampa, FL. accents. Subscribe to our email detailing all the new vehicles that arrive in our showrooms! 33021, Miami, Miami-Dade County, FL. Automatic 4L60E transmission. $539/mo Track Price Check Availability 1966 Chevrolet El Camino LS7 427 FUEL INJECTED 1,585 Miles Chatsworth, CA $99,950 est. We have 2 listed ranging in price from $32,000 to $38,000. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Chevrolet El Camino in Brooksville FL. Financing and Shipping Available. - We have 31 listed ranging in price from $14,500 to $68,000 . I still like the renegade,good quality, even though no spare and no jack, and no tools. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Transmissions. This is the El Camino everyone wants. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. 17 new and used Chevrolet El Camino cars for sale in North Carolina at smartmotorguide.com. I was not a fan of going to the dealerships for maintenance, but Tom and Basil changed my mind. 1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS. Thanks. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. small block V8 has approximately 330 horsepower and Arizona Motors (833) 884-2456 Snowflake, AZ 85937 (1,012 miles away) 41 Newly Listed post; account; favorites. View car. 1978 Chevy El Camino 350-cobalt blue with silver rally stripes, 1969 Chevrolet El Camino - Turbo 350 - #195TPA, 1978 Chevrolet El Camino - 350 CID V8- #124TPA. See More. example of the 1986 model that is in top mechanical shape, is Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 350 engine with automatic transmission using a B and K locko. All the Chrome and trim on the car is complete and (189 mi) Write Review and Win $200 + + Review + Sell Car. for sale. Airports Distance; Airports Distance; Saint Petersburg . The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood or fire. Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Tampa, FL Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in St Petersburg, FL Awesome heater and new air conditioner. This desirable first year El Camino has been an older frame-on restoration and was finished in gorgeous Rose Metallic paint with white upper body paint showcasing the body lines all the way from the front to the one year only teardrop tail lights on the sleek tailfins. vehicle. Drop.3 miles and turn ideal onto 30th Street. The 350 cu. That can-t be said about this El Camino. We have Chevrolet El Caminos for sale at affordable prices. (71 mi) North Shore Classics Mundelein, IL Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1970 Chevrolet El Camino PRO STREET SS $ 39,900 $ 692 /mo* 1,000 miles Engine: V8 Other Log in to your account using email and password provided during registration. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 59 El Camino models in Tampa, FL. Learn more. Rea To look this good, it is obvious that this beauty has been garaged. Chevrolet El Camino Trims. Price Range. our. We are very pleased to offer this stunning 1987 Chevrolet El Camino SS Thi. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? 100 El Camino Dr Apt 307, Winter Haven, FL 33884-1607 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $99,000. cars & trucks. I was blown away that they would let me use their shop and equipment to go over the car with a fine tooth comb. They have always treated me very fair with appointment times, price of repairs, and free loaner vehicles. Black interior. YEARS IN BUSINESS Green exterior. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I purchased my 2004 corvette from Ralph December 2019. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. It is rare, beautiful, and an American icon that will serve you well as a collectable classic. Dark Blue exterior. Body is straight and rust free and the paint is very nice with plenty of depth and shine. 1970 El Camino (Factory Big Block Car)Fresh 468 ci. Dual 50. Adam and his staff are great at what they do. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. 1 day ago. Contact the dealership with Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. This lovely El Camino has undergone a really comprehensive frame . 1967 Chevrolet El Camino 92,737 mi 283 V8 $ 19,995 or $329/mo This 1967 Chevrolet El Camino is a timelessly cool kind of classic done in a timelessly attractive color combo. Enter your email to receive a link to reset your password and disable Multi-Factor Authentication (if applicable). bed is on overall very good condition with a few usual minor dents Black interior. 1986 Chevrolet El Camino SS 32,218 Miles Angola, IN $29,995 est. And thats hard to do. Restomod Custom! Description coming soon, call for details! The It would look great in your garage. Car is currently registered and has clear Our Tampa Showroom is located at 361 30th Street NE Ruskin, FL 33570. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule FORGED PISTONS WITH EAGLE RODS, Powered by a 402 CID V8 engine with a 400 Turbo Automatic transmission. Gateway Classic Cars - Tampa Showroom Ruskin, FL 16 mi. pinellas co > cars & trucks - by owner . lines up perfectly. - first page previous page 1 - 3 of 3 next page last page. I have been bringing my vehicles to Thiel's for service for MANY years! We'll see you soon for our next purchase! title. He checked and answered any questions I had and did an outstanding job. tampa bay cars & trucks - by owner "elcamino" - craigslist . Perhaps with another dealerJeff England treated me with respect and fairly. Still available at ListedBuy! We Accept Trades. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. tampa bay. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. I traded in the same car i purchased from him 8 years ago. A new, trimmer El Camino was unveiled in 1978, adopting the new, more sharp-edged Malibu styling, and a one-inch longer wheelbase of 117 in . CL. About Our El Camino Inventory. Powered by a 396 . I thank all the people at GR that made my purchase from them outstanding all around. Wanted a second opinion. The car has less than 3,000 miles since the build was done. Black interior. over all zimports is a amazing place and my next car will be purchased from them. The car runs flawlessly and strong.Contact me for future details and images. The 6 for sale near Tampa, FL on CarGurus, range from $20,780 to $30,151.50 in price. 454 396 402 350 327 302 big small block chevy engine motor 69 camaro This dealership offers Black /Silver exterior. refresh results with search filters open search menu. This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com. 655 Great Deals out of 10,220 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 244 listings starting at, 593 Great Deals out of 8,420 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. I ended up buying a 2002 Jeep they took in on trade. Black interior. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Unlike a standard pickup truck, the El Camino was adapted from the standard two-door Chevrolet station wagon platform and integrated the cab and cargo bed into the body. Sporting all the period correct SS badges and highly desirable 454 v8. Map. Powered by a matching numbers 454 Cu In, automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, and A/C. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Very solid car. Year: 1983 . We are about.5 miles down on the right in Southshore Corpo Stock # 124-TPA. The car was shipped and delivered as they stated. When I first walked in, I almost walked right out because all of the cars in their show room were so nice. This 1984 El Camino is powered by the original 305 cubic inch engine backed by a 4-speed automatic transmission. . After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. It was an awesome experience. This car started its life as a rental car. I left MN a couple days later and drove all night arriving in the morning at Jeff England Motors. Stock # 4079-TPA: Engine: 305 V8: Transmission: 3 Speed Automatic: Color: Light Briar Brown: Interior: Beige/Dark Red: Mileage: 46,889 (Believed Actual) Car rides on new 17 inch American Racing Wheels Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Ruskin, FL . 1978 El Camino SS 454, Runs perfect! Filters Sort. the perfect combination of a classic looking vehicle that is Filters. Jeff England Motors had a nice Platinum advertised at an attractive price. But they treated me like I was buying a $70,000 Porsche. price sold by type model . tampa bay > pinellas co > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. Its a 283 . Drive Type : RWD Mileage : 0 For sale a nice original 1959 Chevy El Camino in its factory Silver on silver color. Silver exterior. The SeeMore. Homes similar to 6905 EL Camino Paloma St are listed between $224K to $340K at an average of $190 per square foot. I've had the truck a couple months now and have been pleased. The El Camino was based around a Chevrolet station wagon or sedan . because of use. The. Undercarriage is very clean with no rust. Fort Smith, AR. NEW 22 HRS AGO. I love working with companies like Kinion auto sales. Midnight Blue interior. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Chevrolet El Camino in Leesburg FL. VICTOR JR. INTAKE WITH HOLLEY CARB AND NITROUS PLATE SYSTEM. Finished in eye catching Placer Gold with a contrasting beige vinyl roof and interior. There's decades of experience at work at Kinion auto sales. chevrolet el camino fl. Any distance from 07444. Owner open to trades. Unlike a pickup truck, the El Camino was adapted from a two-door station wagon . Find your dream car today. (18 mi) Log in to your account using email and password provided during registration. El Camino has rental units ranging from 720-1100 sq ft starting at $950. The car runs flawlessly and strong.Contact me for future details and images. About Our Chevrolet El Camino Inventory. This 1971 Chevrolet El Camino is listed by our Tampa Showroom and can be viewed in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and an HD video at www.GatewayClassicCars.com. Chevy Silverado with 58K miles. Chevrolet introduced the El Camino first in 1959 as a result of a suggestion from automotive great Harley Earl. CL. All the gauges work as they should Drop.3 miles and turn ideal onto 30th Street. 1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS. - By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Its a OEM AC Car NEEDS FRAME OFF RESTORATION. More. Mileage 22,987 miles below avg. account. 1,260 Sq. replacement 5.3 Liter Vortec Electronic fuel-injected Engine from a It has very nice cosmetics and lots of eye appeal. Very comfortable ride with the added feature of light hauling. This 71 El Camino 454 is a mean green survivor! We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Walking around this car one should notice the dark blue metallic SeeMore. This classic 1984 Chevy El Camino SS with the limited edition "Choo Choo Package" here at Skyway Classics has the small block Chevrolet V-8 Engine and an automatic transmission that gives it more power and drive ability than some other earlier El Caminos. Chevy El Camino Prev Ad Next Ad 1983 Chevrolet El Camino SS - $24,995 Apr 27th 2023 1 0 Show phone number 2 /25 24 /25 $24,995 Get Financing > 46889 miles Ad Number: 184432494 Report this ad Tampa, FL, US No trades accepted View information about 4910 El Camino Blanco Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619. MLS # P4924053 60s GM carry some very unique styling cues and this bad boy does not disappoint. Powered by a 396 Cu In, automatic, power steering, power brakes, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Holley dual feed carb and he Stock # 195TPA. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. About Search Results. 1972 Chevrolet El Camino $ 34,900 or $507/mo This beautiful and well sorted out El Camino was nicely restored under prior ownership, numerous upgrades and modifications have been added which offer enhanced performance, styling and overal Triple F Automotive (866) 334-5132 Forth Worth, TX 76177 (33 miles away) Related Article 4711 E EL CAMINO BLVD is a 800 square foot house on a 7,500 square foot lot with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. - It is rare, beautiful, and an American icon that will serve you well as a collectable classic. (93 mi) 75,500 Miles. This is not my first car ive been dealing with Joey for almost 10 years and if you know joey you know that he stands behind his cars. information call Fred at (781) 799-0689 or call our office at (813) We Accept Trades. View car. The 'Coupe Utility' was based off of the Brookwood two door Powered by a 350 CID V8 engine with a 3-Speed Automatic transmission. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Enter your email to receive a link to reset your password and disable Multi-Factor Authentication (if applicable). in overall excellent condition. Powered by a 350 CID V8 engine with a 4-Speed Manual transmission. (25 mi). 25 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. (25 mi). Get Financing. Gray interior. Dealer: Jim Browne Dade City Chevrolet Buick GMC. Power Used Chevrolet El Camino trucks for sale in Tampa, FL Sort by Never miss a car! Who does this during shop hours? The bulk of the restoration is complete, however I do not have time for the final details. Its the perfect combination of a classic looking vehicle that is comfortable and . And as you look at this full package, you can see an attractive V8 cruiser that Streetside Classics - Tampa (855) 835-8253 Lutz, FL 33559 (15 miles away) 59 Chevrolet El Camino in Crystal River FL. I have always really loved and enjoyed the Chevy el camino. Optional custom trailer The 1,078 sq. upon request. 11 cars for sale found, starting at $14,500 Average price for Used Chevrolet El Camino Tampa, FL: $38,616 0 deals found. The SeeMore. Green interior. This automobile is located in our Tampa Showroom, Ruskin Fl-USA from I-75 you take exit 240B and go West on 674/ College Avenue. 1983 Chevrolet El Camino $ 17,900 $ 311 /mo* 43,789 miles Engine: 5.0L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. I had plenty of time to think about the transaction and the many ways this could go wrong. Please complete the reCaptcha before hitting Submit. 3 Beds. It was rebuilt by a professional drag racer who put on an amazing paint job and graphics. 2 Listed. See if the property is available for sale or lease. located 12.5 miles or 30 minutes away, and Tampa International, located 18.9 miles or 31 minutes away. Most of these vehicles were manually chosen, especially for those people with low budget searching for where to buy an affordable Chevrolet El Camino priced under $1000, $2000, or less . Chevrolet El Camino in Lakeland FL. 30+ days ago. I love that their prices beat everyone and joey always matches. Call For Availability 1960 Chevrolet El Camino Chevrolet El Camino For Sale - Chevrolet El Camino Classifieds - Classic Cars Classifieds Classic Cars Chevrolet El Camino Chevrolet El Camino Featured Listings $105,995 1962 Ford Galaxie 500XL $42,500 1955 Ford Crown Victoria $39,500 1936 Ford 5 Window $75,000 1975 Pontiac Parisienne 1955 Chevrolet 210 $52,500 1950 Plymouth 2 Door $110,000 15 results . Chevrolet El Camino For Sale. Zip Code. 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 214,555 miles / $5,495 tampa bay. Gateway Classic Cars - Tampa Showroom Ruskin, FL 1965 Chevrolet El Camino $ 32,997 $ 573 /mo* 43,068 miles Engine: 283 V8 Days Listed 93 Price $913 below avg. Inventory Page 1 of 1. Fl, I recently purchased a car from Z. wood steering wheel added recently. Butternut Yellow exterior. that shows very well and shines bright with tasteful pinstripe Year Range. . . GPS Speedbox Speedometer and custom 1983 Chevrolet El Camino SS for Sale in Tampa, FL | RacingJunk Home . They explained I could have them put it on one of their hoists. strong running and has tremendous good looks and curb appeal. Dirk Shadd/Tampa Bay Times/TNS. . Email me price drops and new listings for these results. no hidden. The car runs and drives amazing and has plenty of power to get Powered by a 5.0L V8 engine with a 4-Speed Automatic transmission. Over 60,000 people have chosen Gateway Classic Cars to buy, sell or trade their vehicle. This is an everyday driver. Ft. 7021 Nova Scotia Dr, PORT RICHEY, FL 34668. El Camino Apartments. Black interior. Chevrolet El Caminos for Sale The Chevrolet El Camino was a car-based light truck that Chevrolet offered from 1959-'60 and 1964-1987. At the end, all you need to do is accept your Location. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. 655 Great Deals out of 10,220 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 244 listings starting at, 593 Great Deals out of 8,420 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.

Menards Next 11% Rebate 2021, Emiliano Ruprah Net Worth, Theo James And Shailene Woodley Relationship, When Someone Treats You Differently In Front Of Others, Noel Thompson Obituary, Articles E

el camino for sale tampa