enhypen reaction yandere

the only thing bothering you was the barista that kept stealing glances at your handsome boyfriend. That wasnt nice of you to say Y/N, if you apologise right now, I might be able to overlook it. But, that didnt stop him from learning as much of your language as he could so he could surprise you one day. Warning : yandere behaviour , toxicity , killing , mentions of torture and fighting. #niki how come you never told me ? he got up and asked, his eyes becoming dark each second. y/n, please dont be sad. finally, hes here. you thought as you went forward to peer at your husband, tears pooling in your eyee. Just me and you, where we can finally be happy together with no one to seperate us", Jay:- the day that jay saw you was the day he went absolutely crazy- you were new at school and a new student in his class- when you introduced yourself to everyone he felt his heart jump- he didn't know what the sudden feeling was and why it suddenly happened - but all he knew was that he wanted to know you more- and so he quickly befriended you- he just thought that maybe the feeling he felt earlier was him thinking you were really pretty and maybe a sign for him to friend you- little did he know, it was the feeling of wanting and needing you in his life- that feeling grew more and more each day that he was with you- he was slowly becoming crazy over you, not wanting anyone near you- he wanted you for himself- so the day you told him you were going on a date with someone, he became angry- though he didn't want to show it to you, he said he was happy for you when really he wasn't- the next day rolls around, the day of your date- you got ready and kept texting the person you were going on a date with- thing was, they weren't answering - you kept texting and calling to the point where it got dark outside- of course you were sad and hurt by this- but jay being the amazing friend he was, he came and comforted you, embracing you with a hug- while hugging you, he smirked remembering the face of your date when he got rid of them- jay didn't feel sympathy or regret for what he did, he would do anything just to have you for himself- "it's okay y/n, maybe they weren't the one. #jungwon , , , , ? , . please like, reblog and follow me if you like my works, as it encourages me to write more. #jay , . and i know he'd be good at it too!! Im nervous you said and he could hear Heeseung laughing and saw him cupping your cheeks y/n-ah hes your boyfriend , theres no need to be nervous on asking your boyfriend on a date . #sunghoon Will the need of money cause betrayal and pain ? So please leave so the cause won't get worse. why are you so sensitive?" He doesnt know how to process it through his brain. ~ note : for better experience, please play the song while reading. Please be patient with me though as I dont really know how things work yet ^ ^ Of course I can think of something for that topic :D, Yandere Enhypen Reaction- Their reaction to you speaking your native/second language, Warnings-(I dont think there is anything). Again, Im really sorry if I let you down, Ill try my best to get through the Headcannons and requests as soon as I can. veronica open the door"the way sunoo would manipulate you would by playing the nice guy. the funniest fact was that, this was the last time you saw the outside world, before he locked you up inside his home and made you his blood slave. * ENHYPEN YANDERE REACTION : TO THEM SEEING YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GETTING OBSESSED WITH YOU . #kpop I dont really know much about Wayv, but Im happy to try and make something for that!! If the people find out who the killer is , they win . || vampire!enha hyung line losing control while drinking your blood ||, tw: mentions of blood, angst, mentions of sex, mdni, i only write for enhypen ,txt and seventeen. your whole world was him and his was you too. Oh sweetheart, you thought wrong. Enhypen Yandere reaction to you wearing a lingerie , tw: sex, explicit themes, yandere themes, minors do not interact. Nono, its ok!! heeseung. K-Pop Yandere Yandere Enhypen Reaction- You reject them (Credits. Jungwon would later make you teach him some words in the language you speak, so he could understand a little of what you were saying. This is all a work of fiction and my imagination . Profile 4.3K 105 by Shi-Bii Heeseung: + - Type: Loving Yandere - Possessiveness: 100000% - Obsession: Unlimited Heeseung is the type of person to be very loving and sweet. He cares about his s/o so much, to the level it will turn from love into obsession and end in a fairytale story including kidnapping? do you know how appetizing you look right now, y/n? do you not love me anymore? i dont really have an excuse as to why I didnt update like I said I would, but I can say that the Stress of going back to school is upon me. Sunghoon would sigh in dissatisfaction. , ,/, . so please, live your life to the fullest. Maybe you should give me some space. Sweetheart, whats I love you in your language?. - Somehow,No Other Way of Showing Affection and Being in Love Seemed to Satisfy him Anymore.But how Could he Find Someone that Perfectly Fit this Ideaology,It Seemed Close to Impossible,Atleast Until he met you. , .. hey hello \o about the hcs i think it would be really cool to know about the yandere's personalities, so we can understand their reactions and traits a little better (i mean, even for reactions it would be nice too). so of course, you were pissed as hell when she came with your order. he would take care of other lust creeping through his body, other than blood lust later, he thought, as he got himself immersed into tasting your sweet life elixir. Yandere!ENHYPEN's reaction to: S/O taking care of them when they are sick Genre: Yandere AU, reaction Pairing:Yandere!ENHYPEN GN!reader Warning:Sort of fluffy, but still yandere theme Requested: Yes A/N: Exams are coming up, so I won't be as active, sorry about that! so of course you sped up along the road, not paying enough attention. he found it so attractive that without a word, he scooped you up, making you open your eyes in surprise. If yes please make some yandere reaction about them too!! shortly after, you realized that you had developed real feelings for jake, you loved him, you wanted nothing more than to be close to him and give him love. Oh god Im so sorry just now I posted a request without knowing that you closed them Im so sorry!! I had a request. he was always around you, giving you no privacy, accompanying you everywhere. heeseung had a long day today. he too, was heads over heels for you, so when he proposed, you gladly accepted him. #koreanpop #heeseung . doing things like gently touching your cheek, wiping your . if you would give him a valid reason like missing your family he would probably let you do a few visits every month as long as you never run away again. The path where the killer has to kill to win . Yes I would love to do something like that ^ ^. kiss me baby. He heard Heeseung say yah , did it go as planned ? What ? I dont wanna waste time and regret that it wouldve been useful for other things i dont mean for this to be hate post or anything about any of my followers , i really appreciate you guys for supporting me and this account . he'd tell you things like, "see? Hey I saw that youre currently accepting requests ?? thats why he was always near you. What plan ? #reactions A/n : sure anon :) I only did hyung line bcoz I ran out of ideas. after dating for a year, he asked you to marry him and you said yes. Someone who is clingy and jealous to their most pathological extremes, leading to criminal acts such as stalking, kidnapping, maiming, or murder (of you and/or their perceived rivals for your love). *, warning : cursing , fighting , light violence. oh boy, you are in for a long ride tonight. he snatched the pen out of your hands and reassured you that everything is going to fine. Are you sure you dont want to go out with me Y/N?. ' . He thought it couldve been one of his fan girls who were in love with him so Jay turned his head, yelling at whoever was hugging him. , . Heeseung barged in and told sunoo to let them have a talk alone . All the pent up anger and frustration made him explode. I've been wanting to write this but didn't have the time to and didn't know what to exactly write. Let me know if you guys want to see a maknae line version to this :) I love you all and stay safe!! His members being with you was not a problem but Nikis case was different . Are you sure you dont want to go out with me Y/N?. then he would let you out, expecting you to beg him to forgive you. he is mesmerized by the sight of your glazed, wondering eyes and your parted lips. and every wrong thing you say hell make a cut on your arm. are you cursing me in another language i dont know? he asked, twirling his lighter between his fingers. Just teach me one more word!. Jake thinks that you like him now since technically you were the one who hugged him first. I can surely try to make up time for this account but only if i get reassurance that ppl actually like my work and it is worth coming back y'know ? i know this boy would be using sweet nicknames like baby or princess to you, just to soften you up. i cant let you leave this world without fulfilling your desires y/n. reaction to their s/o being the imposter in en-hamong us . not sure if i'm a fan of how this turned out but oh well. and you'd honestly start believing him. jay, can i go for diwali celebration with my friends? you asked him, stroking your boyfriends hair who was laying on your lap. i am not going to punish you y/n, but you are taking me with you to this festival of yours.. (This may be a bit long! Jungwon would be annoyed. suddenly you lose your train of thoughts and wake up from your reverie when you hear a sound. (definition off of urban dictionary) IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS MENTIONED ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP!! so i agreed to donate my heart to you. New update! hi idk if you're taking requests rn but i have an idea for yandere enha. What is a Yandere? , , ?. #kpopreactions His annoyed expression turned into a smug smirk as you let go of his waist, apologised, and ran off to your friends. , . it will be fun. that wasnt my intention. , , , . "You fucking bitch, I'll show you what happens when you disobey me!" he says angrily while dragging you harshly down the stairs to the basement, where your punishment was going to take place. Now whenever we go out I can talk with you in that language! So, he just smiled at you before turning around and walking off, thinking of ways he can make you run to him. stay safe guys <3, FYI Im not a real astrologer, just my observations :) TW, The cancer moon men I know are pretty chill and laid back + funny, but the women are so bitchy and moody with a big sweet tooth, Every twin I know either has Gemini or Pisces placements, You ever meet someone and their neck just stands out for some reason added points if they smell good, most likely theyre a Taurus rising/ mars. When you run off Jake waves at you until youre out of sight. 1- (You as a person who adores freedom) When you commit suicide because you cannot support being lock up in the mansion. its time i learn a new language., , i hope you like this. ! Have a nice day. Warning : yandere behaviour , toxicity , killing , mentions of torture and fighting. ty!! you know what you did wrong, right y/n? jay cooed in your ears, as the pain from the whip made you cry. jake was having the time of his life, seeing you in his favourite pair of lingerie and kneeling submissively infront him. He was a little ticked off at the skin ship since hes so reserved, so he turned around to see the culprit. Sunoo: This is all a work of fiction and my imagination . Yandere!ENHYPEN'S reaction to: S/O snapping at them - 5Yearz(Jay and Heeseung) Yandere!ENHYPEN's reaction to: Crush!Reader rejecting them for prom; Yandere! None of the members have the same personality or resonate the traits mentioned below . thats a truth you and everyone else knew. can I ask enhypen vampire reaction to them drinking reader's blood for the first time and they almost can't control themselves because the taste of the reader's blood is too sweet? I promised to update more frequently but that didnt end up happenin, which I am really sorry about. ^ ^I really appreciate your patience with me, and I promise to be better in the future!! , . When he receives silence from you he chuckles in anger and disappointment. you dont actually like to wear lingerie or anything that shows your skin because a) you lacked the confidence and b) you thought that your boyfriend would think that you were ugly. Hi there!! Heeseung was happy that you were getting along with them so good . Cut that it was obsession at first sight . But, that didnt stop him from learning as much of your language as he could so he could surprise you one day. #yandere kpop #yandere enha #yandere enhypen #yandere imagines #enhypen x reader #enhypen imagines #lee heeseung #park sunghoon #park jongseong #sim jaeyun #enhypen jake #enhypen heeseung #enhypen . the places you went together, the delicious cuisines you tried together, and all the nights you lay under the starts together, quietly enjoying each others presence, with your head in his chest. <. Your first house correlates to how you came into this world, Pluto/Scorpio in the 11th/11th house ruler in 8th. taglist : @heemingyu @adios51 @enhalife-en @omqima @multistanie, Just found ur account and saw that you're accepting requests and I wanted to give you minee, Soo if u don't mind of course enhypen reaction when u do something attractive without knowing (accidentally), When u catch them staring at u (cause damn ur soo beautiful ), Thank uuuuuuu and love ur posts<3<3<3<3<3, when doing something and giving your full, you always had a habit of pulling your hair. look who is all dolled up for daddy. He feels left out knowing that he doesnt know what you are saying, and it makes him a little anxious too. Expect him to start pestering you about learning your language. How could you reject his confession?!? Hi i luv your writing, i just found your blog and read everything. When he realised that he would sulk for the rest of the day, still not being able to believe you would play with his emotions like that. , ? . i cant wait anymore. he said, as she slowly inserted his fangs into your neck, earning a moan from you. It made jay quite jelous but he reassured himself that Heeseung was just being an older brother to you and he will take good care if you if he was ever out somewhere . I am leaving you this time but it wouldnt be so great next time you try to make her love you with that he left to the kitchen to find you . you were uneasy watching all these kinds of uneasy scenes. we can talk anything we want. please punish me. you growled as another pleasure pain shoots right through your pussy where the whip hit you. You dont care how much Ill suffer because of you?, of course you dont care about me, after all Ive done for you, that was to be expected, good kitty, this time Ill turn a blind eye. I love your new theme. Come on honey! You felt really guilty and tried apologising and explaining why, but Jake shut you up. he was overprotective and over possessive and it made it difficult for you to go anywhere. Jake would stare at you with his mouth wide open in shock. hey \o i'm doing well, and i hope the other fellow followers are too. thank you so mich for the request. Chiron in Aries (honestly any Aries placements it just depends on where it is). i can just see it. He clearly likes you and missies no chance to be close with you . Whos gonna care about you out there?, You dont care about me do you? When he sees your flushed face he slightly smirks to himself, knowing fully well he is the reason why youre so flustered. Jungkook , Tupac, Gemini/ Libra in 2nd love collecting things like figurines makeup clothes candles plushies, could easily be a borderline hoarder tho, Ives noticed that sun in 10th have a strained relationship with their father, but their later years in life their relationship gets better, or not could really go either way, also could have money issues in their early years but ends up climbing the corporate ladder. you grew up in a toxic household, where each day your dad came home drunk, only to beat you up. because they're jealous of what we have". To another member who likes you, flirting with you - [Y] To them seeing you for the first time and getting obsessed with you - [ Y ] ( mafia au ) To other member being a yandere for you - [Y] To another member trying to kiss you - [Y] To you wearing another member's hoodie - [Y] To thier s/o cuddling them - [ Y,<3 ] When Heeseung knew it was you back hugging him, he would lean back slightly into your touch, sighing in content. *, warning : yandere themes , fighting , cursing , death threats, a/n Thank you so much , heres your request ^^ I hope you like it. None of the members have the same personality or resonate the traits mentioned below . sunghoon kept you as his blood slave, as he was obsessed with the taste of it and also you would be always around him. But you really hurt me. Jay felt guilty that he made you scared, but at the same time it satisfied him to see you so small and vulnerable, especially because of him. Thank You for being so patient with me!! Whatever you saw, erase from your mind okay? yandere!enhypen reaction to you trying to run away - ,, pairing: yandere!enhypen x gn!reader - ,, genre: yandere - ,, tw: yandere themes, torture, manipulation - ,, word count: 1.9K - ,, yuri's note: here it is! he loved seeing you flustered and vengeful, it was his kind of thing. i live inside you y/n, my heart literally beats for you and it will keep on beating, as long as you live. I mean, hes never been rejected before. #jake especially if you're a person who feels bad easily (like me). so he was shocked when he found out that you were actually indian. im glad that i made my wish come true when i married you. 372 notes. I Hope that you are doing Great :). The people are unknown to who the killer is . one day, i will be the one to bite that lip y/n. he smirked to himself, letting you win for the first time. He saw how his members were careful with you too . Again, Im really sorry if I let you down, Ill try my best to get through the Headcannons and requests as soon as I can. Jake definitely wants to learn your language, he sees it as a way of getting closer to you. All the pent up anger and frustration made him explode. . i only like you and to prove that i am going to reward you for your cheekiness(if you get, you get it) he said, and kissed you, making the barista stomp back in defeat. You were safe and not leaving him . he'd know how to manipulate you, and that's by putting on this vulnerable act in front of you. Instead of someone , Hello there! #1 - h #bighit . 2; . he started to befriend you and slowly your life began to bloom. he'd constantly say things like that to you so much to the point where you're scared to leave him. There will be Mentions of Violence,Blood,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language.If you are not Comfortable with These Topics then Please do not Push yourself to Read the Chapter,And Make Sure you're Comfy.Your Well being is more Important. Could I request a cute enhypen reaction to reader being jealous and acting pouty towards the boys when they see someone prettier talk to them? , The people with mars in the first house I know have so many battle scars on their body, Moon/cancer in 3rd love changing their voices, and they have a bad habit of not telling the whole truth / white lies, Water sign on the descendent- people are always wondering what youre up to, no matter how much you show them theyll still wanna know what youre hiding, Your first house correlates to how you came into this world, I have Chiron (ruled by Virgo) in my 12 conjunct my ascendant, uhm she said she almost d*ed having me and I was a C-section baby, Mercury Sun, these people voices are just they sound so sensual and unique ugh hard to explain it but ex. he'd say things like, "please don't leave me. i hope you like this! None of the members have the same personality or resonate the traits mentioned below . ^ ^. You really thought rejecting me me was a wise decision? . When he made eye contact with your watery eyes the anger in him slowly vanished. An unfortunate mistake since it was not Riki's. He didn't care if he was in the middle of a practice, he would take you home and even bathe you with chlorine so that the smell of that shirt would leave your body, he didn't care if your skin was red. it was like the feeling where you were trapped inside a deep, dark well with no light and suddenly the sun shone bright, illuminating the way to climb up. i have achieved all that i have desired y/n. He made a mental note to thank Heeseung for this . please dont hurt me. you cowered with fear, knowing that his punishment. do you forgive me baby?". , . Why are you so scared baby? [PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY WORK!] *, warning : mentions of fighting , mafia au , toxic thoughts , yandere behaviour. you kept twirling the pen in your hand, nervousness taking over you. sunoo polite assertion "open the- open the door please. he thought that you were fully ready to accept him and his love. How else was I supposed to get you to myself huh? Oh baby, you shouldnt have said that to me, Originally posted by jaywon123-deactivated20220701. He would fake a sad face while squeezing your face harshly. , . do you want me to be sad?". 10. Oh baby, you shouldnt have said that to me, Originally posted by jaywon123-deactivated20220701.

Far Cry 6 Ubisoft Connect Weapons, Attractive Test Photo, Hydro Flask Lunch Box Vs Yeti, Vermont Fire Code Egress, Articles E

enhypen reaction yandere