estate agents bramhall cheshire

Contact Castle Estates Letting Agents in Bramhall Castle Estates, Bramhall About Us Previously Marketed Properties Landlords Meet Our Team Testimonials Our Branch & Network Castle Estates is a well respected and long established force in the residential properly management market. On the social scene, there are plenty of restaurant choices, bars, and cafes. And youre in luck, becauseno estate agents in Bramhall will spend more time, effort and resources helping you on your journey than the team here at Jordan & Halstead. Chapel-en-le-Frith. Excellent transport links with easy access to surrounding towns and villages. I have previously employed their letting department and enjoyed a similar level of service from them also." 0.25 of an acre which forms part of the highly sought after 'Syddal Park' Conservation area conveniently located within a short walk of Bramhall Vil A fabulous five bedroom five bathroom detached house enjoying south facing gardens and beautifully presented family accommodation. It wasn\'t the most straightforward sale and so we were really grateful for Lauren being so calm and proactive during the purchase." I purchased a property which was sold via Leighton Snow. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. | For homeowners, we are also able to help in pinpointing areas of improvement that will provide the best return on investment. Believe it or not, buying a home can actually be fun and easy! Privacy Policy & Notice | The town has also allocated a sizable area as green spaces with the Bramhall Park centrally located with many acres of walkways, tree cover, gardens, and lakes. Stylish Detached Home **Stunning Interior ** Prime Location off Broadway ** 4 Good Size Bedrooms ** Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite ** Large Modern Entertaining Live-in Kitchen ** Spacious Lounge ** Utility Room ** Downstairs WC ** Integrated Garage ** Gated Driveway ** Landscaped Rear Garden, Extended Detached ** No onward chain ** 0.18 acre plot ** 4 Bedrooms ** Modern bathroom ** Spacious living accommodation ** Large lounge ** Separate Dining room ** Family dining Kitchen ** Large rear garden ** Space to both sides of house ** Lots of driveway parking ** Close to village & schools. around our commitment to providing exceptional customer care and Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care. Then, well help you to negotiate with potential buyers giving you some breathing room to focus on other things and to relax. We cannot recommend them highly enough. Brent Moor Road, Bramhall, Cheshire, SK7 3PT - Rightmove Short Walking Distance to Quality Shops, Bars and Restaurants. Well pay rent and chase tenants for you, giving you more time to focus on other things. They showed such professional attitude and total commitment to your needs. All the way through the process, the team and especially Jane, showed the utmost patience, expertise and diligence. Then look no further! Bramhall - Wikipedia Local call rate, 0161 524 2638 Local call rate, 0161 524 7858 With the more recent opening of our Wilmslow branch, we have been able to better serve the localities of South Cheshire. Both Richard and Lee, benefit from having Andrew Snape as a 1. They are very efficient, caring and professional. Excellent, professional and proactive at every stage! Our special thanks to Lorraine and especially Jane who were constantly amazing throughout the whole process. Terms of Use | We will definitely recommend Moore Homes to everyone who is looking for an efficient, friendly and responsive team of professional estate agents. Completely positive and satisfactory experience from start to finish. Leighton Snow are by far the best estate agents around. Want only the best and most reliable tenants? This move has allowed us to better serve the local communities in the area, making maximum use of our expertise and dedication to helping many find their dream home. We can show you our stunning photography, our unique presented video tours and talk you through how we will get you the best price for your home. Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. * Self contained Larger Style Apartment in development of just 4 units* Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Study* 2 Double Bedrooms* Bathroom/Wc* *Outside Parking& Garage room to rear * A perfect Property for those Wanting larger Accommodation but *Bright and Spacious Refurbished Apartment in Quiet Development* New Kitchen, Bathroom,and En Suite Shower room* Living Room with Dining Area* Quiet rear South West Aspect* Two Double Bedrooms* Newly Furnished* Garage with Electric Door* Well * Well Presented End Terraced Cottage* Excellent Location* Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and Garden* Living Room, Kitchen, Conservatory* Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom/Wc* Local shops 5 Minutes walk, Hazel Grove 10 minute walk with Regular *In the Heart of Bollington Village* Accommodation over 3 Floors* Spacious and Bright* Living Room Opening to Stylish Fitted Kitchen* W/C *Lower Ground large `L` Shaped Living Space* First Floor 2 Bedrooms Both with Ensuite Shower room/Wc & *A Detached bungalow* Living Room, Dining room open to kitchen* Bathroom/Wc with Shower over bath* 2 Double Bedrooms. The simple way to search for property to buy or rent. Registered in England Number 02995024. The town also has several bus lines to Manchester, Stockport, Woodford, Hazel Grove, Cheadle Hulme, and Parrs Wood. A very hard-working and professional team with a thorough knowledge of the local housing market. The property itself is a three bedroom semi detached home (two doubles and one single bedroom) with plenty of scope and potential for renovation or extension. 81 Properties for using that criteria | Snapes Estate Agents That\'s a tricky balance to establish," read more, "Lauren was really helpful and professional whilst purchasing a property through Mosley Jarman. Moss Lane, Bramhall Cheshire, SK7 1EQ. Very professional and kept us up to date with what was happening. Our brand of honesty and transparency has done much to forge our reputation amongst homeowners and landlords in the area. The area also has good transport links thanks to the easily accessible M56 and A34 roads. preferences'. Successful selling with our local property experts. Most important thing Leighton's team (Rachel in our case) sold our house! My role in SW is helping our clients to progress their sale from accepting an offer right through to handing over the keys at the end. 31 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme SK8 5AF, Lettings Let's talk about the living spaces first of all, starting with the kitchen: A beautiful ceiling lantern floods the room with light and gives you glimpses of the lovely trees in the garden as do the other large windows. Snapes Estate Agents Estate Agents If you have a property to sell locally and want to chat to one of From house staging to pricing strategies, we know it all. Added on 24/03/2023 by Snapes Estate Agents, Bramhall 0161 524 8078 Local call rate 1/16 975,000 Southern Crescent, Bramhall, SK7 Detached 4 3 A substantial four bedroom, three bathroom detached home sitting on a quiet road close to Bramhall Park. Map data OpenStreetMap 0161 524 8078 Local call rate. I met Ian at Cheadle Lacrosse Club many years ago and that lead to us starting SW in 2005. I have sold two properties through Moore Homes and found on both occasions the service first class. Marketed by Snowden Wilkinson, Cheadle Hulme. I have worked on Saturdays in SW for the last few years, I really enjoy being part of the family business and part of the SW team. It's still really important to me, I love it.". Bramhall is a gorgeous and appealing location, so dont miss out! The Ladybrook flows through the park towards Cheadle and Bramall Hall. When I am not working or watching Lacrosse I will often call into The Church or The Milly. Let's get moving I live locally with my young family, and I have played Lacrosse for Cheadle since I was 9, so I know the area well! Bramhall, Cheshire Estate Agents | Thomson Local Having used local estate agents for previous house sales, I . The team at Leighton Snow were excellent. We can offer bespoke marketing packages with flexible fees to suit You may have moved lots of times or be a first time seller and in this fast paced local market it is important to talk to a local property expert (us). 2. Nicola has been fantastic throughout our sale. | For activities relating to regulated mortgages and non-investment insurance contracts, Gascoigne Halman is an . Welcome to this wonderful Edwardian family home on Bramhall Lane South, just minutes from Bramhall Park and close to the village too. Added on 06/04/2023. South Manchester and East Cheshire are home to some of the best and most desirable residential communities to be found outside of London. Tel0161 524 9920. My role at SW is onboarding our new clients from the initial valuation through to the photographing and videoing of their homes. I would recommend to anyone selling a property in the area. we can only do exceptional when it comes to customer care. Let us help you navigate the market as you consider a move to such towns a Bramhall,Alderley Edge,Wilmslow,Poynton, Prestbury, and Macclesfield. consultant to the business and each office plus our clients are Sandiway, Bramhall, Cheshire, SK7 3BP. Rachel was just incredible and continually communicating with all concerned to make our sale happen. The area also has many well-rated local primary and private schools to choose from. Always available to provide updates. Our Sales and Lettings teams based at the offices are no exception and offer a super blend of age and experience with great local knowledge.". We offer free no-obligation valuations to help clients adhere to their financial goals. With many departments stores and designer brand shops, residents need not travel to London for their shopping. Ours will always be a people business first. Selling and letting property since 1991, our company has mastered Initially through Jamie, who was anazingly helpful and then Lauren took over my case. I would recommend them every time. about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. " I recently sold my house with Richard Lowths Cheadle Hulme branch. View property. Copyright 2022 Snowden Wilkinson Estate Agents. A substantial five bedroom (four doubles), three bathroom modern detached family home which forms part of an exclusive cul-de-sac development of just 12 detached homes, which were constructed by Crosby Homes in 1993 close to Bramhall Park and within the catchment area for popular local schools. Estate Agents in Bramhall | Letting Agents in Bramhall - Rightmove Bridgfords Estate and Letting Agents | Northern England They are very efficient, caring and professional. Nobody wants to have their perfect home in sight, only to be held up by unexpected extra costs this is a horrible but avoidable feeling, that could even cost you your property! Properties For Sale From Moore Homes - Estate Agents and Letting Agents Thanks for looking us up & welcome to the world of moving house. Cheshire Estate Agents | Rooftops He had an We bought our dream house from Leighton Snow earlier this year, Gemma was absolutely fantastic - friendly, knowledgeable and professional. An individual, attractive and extended three/ four bedroom, two bathroom 18th Century detached cottage which retains a host of character and period features and is well located within walking distance of both Bramhall and Cheadle Hulme villages and within the school catchment area for Pownall Gre Imposing Detached Home ** 4 Bedrooms ** 2 Bathrooms ** Converted Cellars ** Large Lounge ** Separate Dining Room ** Spacious Dining Kitchen ** D/Stairs WC ** Beautiful Mature Rear Gardens ** Extra Access off Sandiway to Garage ** Ample Driveway to Front ** Laundry Section in Cellar ** No Chain, Large Detached Bungalow ** 4 Bedrooms & 2 Receptions ** or 3 Bedrooms & 3 Receptions ** Breakfast Kitchen ** Utility Room ** 2 Bathrooms ** Cul-de-sac location ** No Seller Chain ** Huge Potential to develop stpp ** Excellent frontage ** 2 Driveways ** Triple Garage ** Mature rear garden. A big thank you again and keep up the good work! With the directors retaining an active day-to-day control of the business, we ensure that . SK7 & SK8 for 29 years now. This together with clever use of our state of the art software system, helps us run the business and communicate effectively with our clients. Roche Gardens is a lovely cul de sac popular with young families. Bridgfords Lettings, Stockport. Estate And Letting Agents In Poynton Cheshire - Moore Homes - Estate Our awards place us in the top 10% of all estate agency branches in the country and demonstrates an outstanding level of service and care towards our clients. Did what they said they would and sold our house quick. On each case received excellent service and guidance. A historic Cheshire village, Bramhall has an abundance of traditional architecture, particularly the Cheshire speciality of black and white Tudor buildings dating back to the mid-19thcentury. Property for sale in Bramhall - Zoopla each transaction and person is different, so every client needs Cookie policy 4 bedroom detached house for sale . For many years we have been proud to offer our services across . Prompt, very attentive responses to all of my queries. More Details View Map Reviews. Toggle navigation. Commercial Development Microsite. 5 Bedroom Detached Home ** 2 Bathrooms ** 3 Separate Reception Rooms ** Spacious Lounge ** Dining Room ** TV Room/Study ** Modern Breakfast Kitchen ** Utility Room ** Downstairs WC ** Converted Double Garage ** Ample Driveway ** Good Size Rear Garden ** Leafy Bramhall Location ** Popular Location, Silverwood, Ladybrook Road, Bramhall, SK7. Properties For Sale by Snapes Estate Agents, Bramhall | Rightmove But were here to guide and assist you through your home buying process. Contact Gascoigne Halman | Cheshire. High Peak. South Manchester Lorraine and the team made it as smooth as possible process and helped us every step of the way. Few local agents come close to his 4 bedroom detached house for saleAck Lane East, Bramhall, 3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAldersgate Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7PJ, 2 bedroom retirement property for saleProperty 39, at Queens View 64 Ack Lane East, Bramhall SK7, 1 bedroom retirement property for saleProperty 27, at Queens View 64 Ack Lane East, Bramhall SK7, 1 bedroom retirement property for saleProperty 14, at Queens View 64 Ack Lane East, Bramhall SK7, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewlands Avenue, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 6ND, 4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenholme Road, Bramhall, 4 bedroom detached house for saleGill Bent Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 6NJ, 2 bedroom bungalow for saleFir Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7, 6 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Lane, Cheadle Hulme, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Drive, Bramhall, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewlands Avenue, Cheadle Hulme, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestminster Drive, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7QX, 1 bedroom property for saleDean Moor Road, Hazel Grove, 3 bedroom detached house for saleThorley Mews, Bramhall, 4 bedroom detached house for saleLumb Lane, Bramhall, 3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLadybarn Crescent, Bramhall, 2 bedroom flat for saleArden Court, Bramhall, 2 bedroom flat for saleBramhall Park Road, Clysbarton Court, 4 bedroom link detached house for saleTruro Close, Bramhall, 4 bedroom detached house for saleCarrwood Avenue, Bramhall, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowen Close, Bramhall, 2 bedroom apartment for saleDamery Court, Bramhall, 4 bedroom detached house for saleTintern Road, Cheadle Hulme. Jane in particular was friendly and always responded to any request for help to move things on. With our team residing locally in Bramhall and within the greater Cheshire area, you will not find a better resource on local culture, amenities, hospitals, recreation, transport links, and more. Estate Agents in Bramhall and Wilmslow with properties for sale and to Browse 73 matching houses, flats, and apartments for sale in Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire. tenure as a local property professional. They are 0161 524 8078 Local call rate. Estate And Letting Agents In Poynton Cheshire - Moore Homes - Estate Agents and Letting Agents Contact & Hours All Residential All Residential Houses Flats/Apartments Bungalows Land Commercial For Sale For Rent Beds 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ 5+ 6+ 7+ 8+ 9+ 10+ Min. Asking price. receive many leaflets and letters from us asking for your business See what our clients sayabout our service, Absolute professionalism and helpful manner. 4 bedroom detached house for sale in Thornway, Bramhall, Cheshire, SK7 Daniel Moore, who heads the Company has worked in the Bramhall and Poynton markets now for over 20 years, jointly owning and running one of the most successful privately owned brands in South Manchester during that time and for the vast majority of which as market leader. Superb location on Broadway. Leighton stuck to the asking price, as was our request. Dream Homes Waiting With thousands of properties to choose from, you're one step closer to finding your next home. Maple House, Maple Road, Bramhall SK7 2DH, Cheadle Hulme Its when you agree a sale verbally, but are then outpriced before the property is taken off the market. Hosting excellent open house and property viewings is absolutely one of the best ways for you to attract higher offers well do everything we can to help with this. Three Reception Rooms Large Rear Garden, Walking Distance to Bramhall Park, Corner Plot Detached Home ** 4 Bedrooms ** Ensuite To Main Bedroom ** Bathroom ** Large Lounge ** Spacious Separate Sitting Room ** Modern Breakfast Kitchen ** Dining Area off Kitchen ** Utility Room ** Downstairs WC ** Porch ** Excellent Frontage ** Large Driveway ** Enclosed Rear Garden. "Very attentive throughout the sale of our property and always quick to respond to queries and to support with final solicitor queries. I have grown up in the area and now my children go to school here too so I can say first hand that it is a great place to live. Tel0161 524 3403. It is also on the rail line to Manchester. The area has a vibrant social scene, with a good number of restaurants, pubs, and cafes. No hesitation to use again in the future. business since 2006 although being the son of company founder Sold with NO CHAIN. From then on we dealt with Lorraine and Jane. To all the staff at Moore Homes Especially Jane, a massive thank you to you all ,Excellent estate agent, would not hesitate to place my house on the market with you . Email this branch << Go back to Agent Microsite. There isnt another Bramhall lettings agency that spends as much time and effort marketing your property as us. `OFFICES TO LET ? the team of company owners about the sale, please do not hesitate Lots of communication from all the team. As part of Countrywide, we have won the ESTAS "Best National Estate Agency" award for over 9 years. Estate Agents in Poynton & Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire | Richard Lowth & Co Local call rate, 0161 524 8078 I knew I could rely on Jane for a regular update and after the sale, I now miss our regular chats! Our experience and professional network also makes us the right partner to help make your moving house an easy process. Excellent estate agent. As one of Hale Village's best estate agents, our services are built on a foundation of honesty, transparency and reliability. Email agent . Terms of use As an affluent neighbourhood, there are plenty of large and bespoke homes that offer buyers the chance to invest in unique options. She was always there to Offer a high quality service with a very reasonable fixed price fee structure.

Moon And Venus In 1st House Marriage, How To Connect Bose Subwoofer To Soundbar, House Fire Oxford, Alesis Recital Grand Vs Recital Pro, Articles E

estate agents bramhall cheshire