fun places to eat in nashville with music

So for Instagram its perfect. What are some highly rated fun restaurants in Nashville, TN? Then when you enter, another host tells you a bit more and gives you a quick tour. Cocktails are regular prices for Nashville, but were unique and delicious, including some classic speakeasy cocktails. Everyone was extremely friendly. Dont even get me started on the passion fruit coconut sorbet. It was a smaller room and we felt like we couldnt get comfortable. 8. Reservations are encouraged. 5th & Taylor is a modern American restaurant with an exciting setting - a renovated warehouse. Just to start out, it was more negative than anything else :(. Be sure to make a reservation. Fun Dinner Places to Eat in Downtown Nashville. On the First Monday in May, pop culture's highest circles will ascend the steps to The Metropolitan Museum of Art dressed "in honor of Karl Lagerfeld ," for the 2023 . Ben never offered us a second round of drinks or dessert. Beautiful and skilled burlesque dancers whomore, this restaurant to anybody looking to get some amazing food with a unique dining experience!more, A pop-culture, rock n' roll tiki oasis in East Nashville. One of the most popular dinner experiences in Nashville, the eatery had to relocate to a larger building. The restaurant specializes in cheeseburgers on French bread and offers unique toppings to add to your burgers. My expectations were really high because of all the great reviews. It took roughly 20 ish minutes for them to greet us. The place is very well decorated and you can tell they make every area as "instagram" worthy as possible. It was more so the chatter coming from other tables that had our ears overwhelmed. 1103 McGavock St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA. They could use better light management. Our servers were very attentive and had great advice and knowledge of their dishes. 63 reviews #389 of 1,334 Restaurants in Nashville $ Turkish Greek Middle Eastern. The smoked pizza with salmon was delicious. Everything was delicious and our waiter Nick was friendly and attentive. Came to 5th & Taylor to celebrate a birthday, and was taken aback by how inviting and hospitable the staff here is. 353 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA. Id recommend the taco trio as well as the queso. Plus, they are masters when it comes to dough, and the multi-day fermented pizza crust is remarkably complex. We both had the filet with mash and garlic, which was fantastic. My wife and I had an amazing experience here. 167 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37203, USA. Fantastic atmosphere, delicious food, professional & courteous staff. Then I did the breakfast bowl and added avocado. Came here amongst many choices for Brunch spots in Nash. Also comment on any unique/fun dining experiences in the. Some of the worlds most famous musicians have graced the small stage here, from Etta James to Paul McCartney to Elvis Presley to Johnny Cash. We started with the lobster bisque and fried green tomatoes, both were great. They do not warn you at the front door, but inside there's a thunderstorm scene. The food was clearly handled with care and beautifully decorated. The traditional club was carefully designed with acoustics and ambience in mind, and the result is a detail-rich, sultry listening room with a swingin atmosphere. Top notch, ordered most of the menu and have no complaints. My only complaint is at our table was directly across from the bar. Dukes is a low-key neighborhood watering hole with nightly DJs. Service was amazing our waiters name was Nick! Great homemade food! The landmark closed for over a decade before reopening in 2015, carrying on tradition with nightly live jazz performances paired with an elevated steakhouse menu and arguably the best cocktails in town. The only thing that I would change, would be to ask for the syrup on the side of the chicken and waffles. Try the Cajun Gator Sliders off the Wild Game Menu if you feel brave! Leipers Fork is a rural town outside Nashville that many celebrities including Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, and Faith Hill call home. We had a great time on the G-Jack, as they call it! Great pizza and an awesome atmosphere. The atmosphere was so cool and fun! Would definitely go again! All the employees were very welcoming. Very cute boutique cafe/ restaurant/ bar! To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Check them out! Thank you! Every dish we had was delicious, well balanced in texture and acidity, and with some small innovative touches (me, googling sea buckthorn, etc). The distillery's roots reach back . Wine pairing is available, but isn't included in the ticket price. Katie's Meat & Three is a southern restaurant serving up fried chicken, catfish, pot roast, and meatloaf with sides like muffin-style cornbread. If you are after dining in Nashville in a more relaxed atmosphere then Old Red might be for you. Everything seemed to be running smoothly and orderly. Great lunch specials. Search unique fun dining experiences in popular locations Nearby cities Berry Hill, TN Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN Neighborhoods Donelson, Nashville, TN Downtown, Nashville, TN Germantown, Nashville, TN Green Hills, Nashville, TN Hillsboro West End, Nashville, TN Midtown, Nashville, TN Music Row, Nashville, TN Monster Energy Supercross Championship. For me it was 23 courses, all delicious. Whether you want jazz, bluegrass, rock, country, or even burlesque, here are the best places in Nashville for live music, great food, and excellent drinks some ticketed, some for a cover charge, and others free to access. Wonderful service! The neighborhood is way better than Downtown/Broadway. 1. He was always there but not there too much. 925 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201 (615) 953-5450 Visit Website Skull's Rainbow Room Skull's Rainbow Room has been an acclaimed destination since 1948, set in a petite basement tucked inside. but really 10/10 service & 10/10 food. Head here for some serious ping pong or shuffleboard. Prince's Hot Chicken Shack is located at 123 Ewing Drive, Nashville, TN 37207, USA. I would recommend the steak and coconut shrimp. This was just personally me and my mothers experience in the cafe, so please refrain from judging the cafe based on this one review. I also recommend the crispy potatoes. The size was perfect for two people without leaving stuffed on carbs. Istanbul Restaurant. WE WENT THREE TIMES IN TWO DAYS. The show was great, drinks and food too. 6. 3 minutes ago. If you need a place for different options for people in your group definitely check it out. I can appreciate the time and effort that was put into every bite. Loved their brunch so much we went 3 days in a row on our trip. Part bowling alley, part music venue, and part eatery, Brooklyn Bowl draws fans for ticketed shows in the Germantown neighborhood. Rolf and Daughters is a highly innovative and idiosyncratic restaurant, known for its inventive New American dishes. The drinks were very good. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Our waitress were superb, very friendly and always make sure you have enough coffee or if we needed anything else! The steak house is located in Nashville, TN and is highly recommended for food connoisseurs. Love Nashville? They serve USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, fresh seafood, and more. Dining at Woolworth on 5th is an experience in and of itself. People also searched for these in Nashville: See more unique fun dining experiences in Nashville. Offering great tiki cocktails, beers, and a good time. We don't know where you can do THAT in Nashville, but the Aquarium Restaurant is the next best thing. A post shared by Skull's Rainbow Room (@skullsrr), 21 Excellent Date Night Restaurants in Nashville. Thank you! The lobster roll was light, buttery goodness and perfectly cooked. However it was meh in presentation and nothing special to write home about. The Woolworth building, formerly a five-and-dime store known as F. W. Woolworth, was the site of lunch counter sit-ins during the 1960s Civil Rights Movement in Nashville. ", "Nice barcade in Nashville. The bar scene appeared lively. We made a reservation for brunch but I dont think that is always going to be necessary, Im pretty sure we could have walked in and gotten a seat no problem. The prices are not cheap but you're paying for your entertainment as well, which is the highlight of the experience with 2 small tables for magic shows, and 1 large theatre show for 30 minutes with purchase of dinner. Ole Red. They looked amazing but the taste was a major letdown. The service was great! BoomBozz Craft Pizza & Taphouse is every parent's dreamspacious closed-in playground, two outdoor patios, delicious pizza, and refreshing cold beer. Our water glasses never reached the halfway point before they were refilled. We have never eaten here before and I have never heard of Nashville pigs in a blanket. Then you are seated and have a waiter and busboy at your service. The place is also a museum with larger displays of magic props from famous or historical magicians, plus every pillar has a playing card from a historical deck, some from as old as the 1500's or older from around the world. & Black Owned! More information. We ordered 2 of their most popular pastas and one was sour and another one was so salty. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. The Listening Room is a ticketed venue. Review. "Popular neighborhood eatery". My boyfriend even made a joke that he was much nicer after we paid our bills. then order delayed? Amazing service! Highly smells of smoke due to the cigar lounge. I tried calling again yesterday and someone answered the phone and hung up on me. Bars and restaurants all over Music City showcase live entertainment that would rival a sold-out stadium show alongside food and drink that can stand on its own. Nashville produces not only country music stars but also the songwriters behind the lyrics. Fantastic food and experience! Keep your budget organized. We had the Hot Brown & a Mockingbird Salad w/Fried Chicken Thigh. After going to Game Terminal, my husband didn't want to go back to our hotel immediately. These are the best fun restaurants for a large party in Nashville, TN: People also liked: kid friendly fun restaurants, fun restaurants that serve alcohol. We found out later (by ourselves, no assistance from staff) where to go to get seated. You will not leave disappointed! They sent 2 glasses of champagne and dessert to our table on them. In addition to nightly live jazz performances, Rudys serves Prohibition-inspired signature and classic cocktails and cuisine with New Orleans flair, like red beans and rice, gumbo, beignets, and even a crawfish grilled cheese. Also keep in mind that I'm a picky eater.. so the way that the food tasted to me might taste better to others. Where it was crowded and the TVs were on so it made it pretty loud. The service was decent but the food was just okay. The menu is meant to be shared so I recommend ordering a few items from each section for the table. Overall, so pleased we chose Rolf and Daughters to close out our trip to Nashville amongst the many restaurant options! We had welcome champagne at the table before I took my jacket off. The best part is that one of country music's biggest acts could always decide to blow into any old dive bar in Nashville without . Definitely make a reservation far in advance before you come. The menu features Continental influences along with dashes of California cuisine and Southern cookin'. We came for my birthday celebration and they accommodated us so well! Food was AMAZING!!! Acme Feed & Seed is a triple threat in a premier location capping Lower Broadway, with nightly live music, an expansive menu, and a rooftop overlooking incredible city views. Empty plates were removed within seconds and the courses were perfectly timed out. The portions were very generous and the food blew my mind. Great atmosphere and cocktails too, on par with the best of NY! Place was very chill, nice music in the background, the bar seating is right in front surrounding the prep table where your dishes are getting ready to be served. There are a large choice of Live Music Restaurants in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, let us help you find the best live music restaurants for you. Book ahead of time if possible online as a reservation is typically required to enter. The showboat is one of the biggest and most famous paddleboats in America, putting along the Cumberland River since 1985. Amazing!! Overall good experience and would definitely come back. May 20 & 21. The food was overpriced I found but still good. You'll fondly remember the Italian if you are a meat eater. They will sweep you off your feet with good vibes, great company, and epic food. 4 stars is a great review, I highly recommend this place. I would give 500 stars for that awesome sandwich if I could. Claimed. What an amazing experience we had for Valentine's Day last night. 1304 McGavock Pk, Nashville, TN 37216, USA. All of the meat is prepared by a pitmaster and served with pico de gallo, white sauce, and cheese. , 5056 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203, USA. Most shows have a food and beverage minimum, so plan to order an app like pimento cheese and bacon jam crostinis to share, an entree such as shrimp and grits, or Tennessee cheesecake for dessert. Live music starts every day in the late morning, and . Acme Feed & Seed creates a uniquely Nashville atmosphere that honors the unparalleled character of the citys past, present and future. Juliet and Hermitage area? The Stillery 3103 American (New) $$Downtown Good for Kids "Would revisit to just hang out but not with kids ." more Outdoor seating Delivery This place came highly recommended to me by some friends. We celebrated our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary. Short rib had a good flavor but nothing spectacular. Etch is an upscale, eclectic restaurant with a contemporary vibe and an open kitchen that allows you to watch the chef in action. Nashville is home to the largest Kurdish community in the world outside of Kurdistan, and spots like Newroz Market offer Middle Eastern specialties such as shawarma, tabbouleh, flatbreads baked. What are the best fun restaurants for a large party? All of the food is out of this world, so put Edleys Bar-B-Que on your list of cool places to eat in Nashville! Also the fried pickles. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. The crispy rice was really nice as well - served with avocado and kale, its a simple dish but the texture of the crispy rice is fun to eat. Even with this said there was no abnormal wait from the time we were seated to the time we were able to order our drinks and food, so on and so forth. Italian $$ - $$$ Menu. Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Expect to spend 2+ hours in the romantic setting. Wanderlog does it all. I saw this place on Google Maps and had to go. Love love love! The interiors are light and airy, with a lot of natural wood, making it perfect for Instagramming. It's exclusive and the food is delicious. Absolutely amazing! The restaurant offers a seasonal menu that changes daily and features hearty dishes from the regions of Tuscany and Provence. The waiter spaced the time in between the salads and the main meals so that we could enjoy it and not be rushed. This speakeasy is very classy and strict to their dress code, so dress pretty formally (they do offer a suit jacket loaner at the front though if you only packed a button down with you). Check them out here: Many of us are foodies on the Wanderlog team, so naturally were always on the hunt to eat at the most popular spots anytime we travel somewhere new. 10 Arcade Alley, Nashville, TN 37219, USA. A post shared by The Listening Room Cafe (@listeningroomcafe), Where to Spoil Mom With a Decadent Feast in Nashville on Mothers Day. Neighborhood 12South 8th Avenue / Melrose Airport / Donelson / Hermitage Antioch Belmont / Hillsboro Village See More Cuisine American Asian Bakery/Coffee Barbecue Deli See More Features Family-friendly Outdoor Dining Local Flavor Live Music These are the best fun restaurants that serve alcohol in Nashville, TN: People also liked: fun restaurants for a large party, kid friendly fun restaurants. Waited in the bar while our table to be prepared. Built in search to find the best places so you dont have to open 50 more tabs. Vegetables are a strong point of the restaurant, with delicious crispy potato salad and roasted carrot enchilada both standing out. Sorry about the bad photography. Smooth ride. All up and down 2nd Ave and Broadway are some of the best restaurants with great southern cookin and a side of live music. The house mashed potatoes are creamy, delicate and delicious, and their Brussels sprouts are a slam dunk and difficult to describe. This is more like 3 1/2 stars but going with 3 on this one. Live shows vary from cover bands to songwriters, though theres a good reason the Time Jumpers have a standing Monday night show mark that on your calendar. I was the only one with that specific glass of wine. Welcome to Local Tastes of Nashville! A post shared by Rudy's Jazz Room (@rudysjazzroom), Where to Celebrate New Years Eve in Nashville. This Tiny Roadside Coffee Shop In Nashville Is Worth Stopping For, 7 Nicknames For Nashville That We All Use And Love, 7 Fascinating Civil War Sites In Nashville Perfect For Any History Buff, This Waterfall Near Nashville Is So Hidden, Almost Nobody Has Seen It In Person, Youve Got To Try The Smores Cake From This Bakery In Nashville, The Barbecue From This Roadside Trailer In Nashville Is Melt-In-Your-Mouth Good, These 7 Restaurants In Nashville Are Unbelievably Fast And Satisfying, The Story Behind This Nashville Burger Is Beyond Fascinating, Aquarium Restaurant - Nashville - Facebook. You can try pork, hot chicken, catfish, or the most popular brisket tacos. Best fine dining experience we had in Nashville (visiting from NYC)! Husband ordered medium rare NY steak and they gave it to him rare; we had to send it back. The 404 Kitchen - 507 12th Avenue South. A chic supper club with thoughtful decor reminiscent of the Prohibition era, the Twelve Thirty Club features a stage at its center welcoming multiple sets per night. Among the best is Kimbros Pickin Parlor, an off-the-beaten-path venue inside a historic home. These potatoes are extremely crispy and served with a savory sauce on top. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. 2005 Belcourt Ave, Nashville, TN 37212, USA. Happy hour specials include discounted wine prices as well as appetizers starting at $7. The Sour Corn Cake starter was cold and not as good as it could be. Just a perfect evening all around! I ordered over $40 worth of food from this place today and my order never arrived! It will be a dining experience other restaurants are now going to be compared to. At brunch, getting their buckwheat pancake is a must. We'll most definitely be back in the future! They still serve up hand-spun shakes right alongside some of the best food the South has to offer. I enjoyed everything that I had. The Brussel sprouts were delicious as well as the queso. Looking for fun things to do? Get out your calendar and plan your tour of unique places to eat in Nashville! There is no shortage of great restaurants in Nashville. Really straightforward flavors. We didnt enjoy the side room we were in, the atmosphere in that room was interesting. (516 Opry Mills Dr) Aquarium Restaurant, 516 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA 2. Cheddar sausage biscuits and mashed potatoes may have been the best things we ordered. Do NOT pass up on that. It's also SUCH a beautiful space. Make sure you get desserts. Great experience at the counter bar served by Samantha. The rustic-industrial atmosphere and the trendy vibe attracts hungry diners from all over the city. The bergamot and creme fraiche tart is a nice alternative to a traditional key lime pie. He never came to the table to check on us at all, there was a server assistant (I believe) who actually made our experience so much better. Theres more. You check in at the lobby level and the host/hostess brings you up to the Skye Bar. Amanda's service and hospitality was above and beyond. The server's recommendations were thoughtful, the service friendly but not intrusive, and our server was very accommodating to dietary restrictions without making my husband feel bad about it (sometimes nicer restaurants really don't like any changes). We thought that was weird but we let it go. We had an amazing experience here! The outdoor patio seating is nice, and staff will bring you heaters to help warm up the area. Try the Farm Burger and a cold beer from the extensive beer list. Only con I could find! Someone else had to give me flatware. We had a wonderful time and could complain of nothing. we came up to the 28th floor on a Friday night to check out The Skye Bar. This pizza restaurant spin-off from the genius minds behind Biscuit Love makes so much sense when you realize that the inspiration behind the business is food that people always seem to be happy while they're eating it: breakfast and pizza.

Alan Tudge Teri Etchells, Articles F

fun places to eat in nashville with music