gearbox racquetball racquets

The Movement Glove features premium materials for toughness and durability. Select any four (4) demo products youd like to try. FREE SHIPPING. Extremely durable. Also got the new Legend Ally Yellow/Black bag and love it! Specialties: We specialize in stringing all Tennis, Badminton, and Racquetball racquets. Gearbox Racquet 3/4 Cover. Great racquet, great price, you will not be disappointed.From:Nick, IL, USA, 03/17Skill-level: BString type and tension: Standard, Comments:I've been playing for more than 30 years and play at an A level. Racquetball and pickleball equipment. We will match or beat any posted overall price advertised in-store or online on in stock items. Graphite, carbon fibers, and plastic resins are some materials that make good racquetball racquets. Gearbox GB3K 165T Green Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8 Grip, Gearbox GB3K 170 Quadform Racquetball Racquet, Gearbox GB3K 165T Pink Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8'' Grip, Senston New Racket Grip Anti Slip Perforated Super Absorbent Tennis Overgrip Badminton Overgrip Pickleball Overgrip, Gearbox Racquetball Balls-3 Ball Pack (Black), Gearbox GB3K 170 Teardrop Racquetball Racket (0 in, Blue), Gearbox GB 250 Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T,170T,185Q), Gearbox Racquetball - Black - 2 Boxes of 3 Balls, Gearbox GBX1 10th Anniversary Edition Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T, 170Q,170T,185Q), GearBox Racquetballs - Black 4 Boxes of 3 Balls, HEAD Graphene Radical 160/170/180 Racquetball Racquet Series, (3 5/8" and 3 7/8" Grip Available), Gearbox GB37 170 Teardrop Racquetball Racket, Gearbox GB3K 165Q Orange Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8 Grip, Gearbox Racquetballs - Blue 2 Boxes of 3 Balls, HEAD Black Widow/Scorpion/Cobra (160/170/180 Racquetball Racquet Series, (3 5/8" Grip), GearBox Racquetballs - Blue 4 Boxes of 3 Balls, Gearbox Racquetball Balls-3 Ball Pack (Blue), GEARBOX Vision Black Frame Eyewear with Hard Case, Gearbox GBX Elongated 16mm Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox Moisture Absorption Replacement Grip, Gearbox Wrist Tether (Safety Cord) for Racquetball Racquets, Gearbox CX14H Ultimate Power Hyper Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX14E Ultimate Power Elongated Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX14H - Red - 8.0oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11Q Control - Purple - 7.8oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11E Power - Green - 8.5oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11Q Control - Yellow - 8.5oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11E Control - Orange - 8.5oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11Q Power - Red - 7.8oz Pickleball Paddle, Deluxe Racquetball Starter Kit Series (Set) (Pack), Gearbox CX14E - Orange - 8.0oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11E Control - Yellow - 7.8oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11E Power - Blue - 7.8oz Pickleball Paddle, Gearbox CX11Q Power - Blue - 8.5oz Pickleball Paddle, Python Intro 5000 Racquetball Racquet Series (Beginner Frame, Amazing Value, Real Racquetball Brand), Gearbox Racquetball Wristlacer (Tether, Cord) - Also fits Ektelon, Head, Gearbox GX5 Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle, Pro Penn (HD) High Definition Racquetball Jug (12-balls), GEARBOX GBX 125 3-7/8in Neon Green Squash Racquet, Penn Ultra Blue Racquetballs - 12 Can Case of 36 Racketball Balls, Gearbox GX6 Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Join Our Newsletter Tips, Specials, Closeouts & More, Platform/Paddleball Equipment - www.paddleballgalaxy.com, Pickleball Equipment - www.pickleballgalaxy.com. Your game can be affected more than you can imagine when you have the wrong grip size. And I should add, the guy I bought it from seems to regret the sale a bit, as his luck/success with other racquets hasn't been as good.From:Jeremy, Stevens Point, WI, USASkill-level: BString type and tension: 17 gauge @ 34 lbs., Comments:This is a great racquet! $ 18.00 $ 16.99 Sale! JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR THE LATEST STORE NEWS their tennis store of choice! Classic frames from E-Force . What makes a good racquet? Shoes, tennis apparel, balls, strings and accessories. He's got two Babolat Star 3 stringing machines and a Prince Neos 1000 stringer as well. My review is similar to most. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I highly recommend purchasing this racquet if you want more power, control and want to elevate your game. Make sure you practice with it before putting it to use in a game. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Python Vintage Synthetic Racquetball Glove. Love the product you tried! Racquets made with materials such as graphite are stiffer and help you gain more power and force on your shots. This style of play is preferred by players who place the ball with finesse rather than relying on just power. I do like the all black racquet. But it doesn't have to be hard! $234.99. Head 3 in 1 Swingweight Machine / Diagnostic Center. We are located in trendy Atwater Village and This is definitely one racquet that can bring your game to the next level and be played with for many years to come. I loved that racquet but had problems with durability so I decided to try this Gearbox racquet. It has been very good to me. Address & directions If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Call (323) 663-6601 for an appointment. only minutes from busy tennis centers in Griffith Park, Glendale and Burbank. A lot of people wrap their new racquets in grip tape. The EXO3 Attack is the new version of the very popular More Attack; it has the same shape, look, and feel. Power and control are as good as the Ektelons (varied, near top of line) or Harrow Connect. Choose a racquet made from materials other than plastic to help prevent this. Buy this racquet.From:Todd, Birmingham, AL, USA, 08/16Skill-level: OpenString type and tension: Kevlar and gb mono prem., Comments:Bought this racquet without knowing much about it, other than the reviews here. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. My shoulder pain has disappeared since this became my primary racquet. BRAND REPS visited the store recently to show new racquets and gear to shoppers. Other differences might include material, sturdiness, and structure. SIGN UP HERE. Squash racquets can be up to 27 inches long, while racquetball racquets cannot exceed 22 inches in length. I've been using Eforce for the past 20 years. Return demos on the specified due date using the UPS return label provided in thebox. About the only negative is that during play the strings tend to slightly fan apart. Latest tennis racquets for all levels of play, juniors to adults. Gearbox GB3K 165Q Racquet - Orange. For best results, we recommend trying out different racquets before commiting to a purchase. I like to buy 2 racquets at a time and wanted to try Gearboxjust didn't want to shell out $500. Technology meets art with the GB3K. Simple design, great power and awesome control. Gearbox GB3K 165T Green Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8 Grip, Gearbox GB3K 170 Teardrop Racquetball Racket (0 in, Blue), Gearbox GB3K 165Q Orange Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8 Grip, Gearbox GB 250 Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T,170T,185Q), Gearbox GB3K 170 Quadform Racquetball Racquet, Gearbox GBX1 10th Anniversary Edition Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T, 170Q,170T,185Q), Gearbox GB3K 165T Pink Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8'' Grip, Gearbox GB37 170 Teardrop Racquetball Racket, Gearbox Racquetball Wristlacer (Tether, Cord) - Also fits Ektelon, Head, Gearbox Racquetball Balls-3 Ball Pack (Black), HEAD Black Widow/Scorpion/Cobra (160/170/180 Racquetball Racquet Series, (3 5/8" Grip), HEAD Graphene Radical 160/170/180 Racquetball Racquet Series, (3 5/8" and 3 7/8" Grip Available), Gearbox Wrist Tether (Safety Cord) for Racquetball Racquets, GEARBOX Vision Black Frame Eyewear with Hard Case, Head Zeus/Hades/Ares (165/170/175 Racquetball Racquet Series, (3 5/8" and 3 7/8" Grip Available), Gearbox Moisture Absorption Replacement Grip, HEAD MX Hurricane Pack - Beginners Pre-Strung Racquetball Racket Set w/ Goggles & Two Balls, HEAD Extreme Racquetball Racquet Series (Edge, Pro, XT, 360)(155g-175g Weights), Graphene 360+ Radical 155 Racquetball Racquet, HEAD Graphene 360+ Radical 165 Racquetball Racquet 3 5/8, Python Deluxe "3R" (3 Racquet) Racquetball Bag Series (Black/Blue, Black/Red, Black/Yellow) Colors, Python Intro 5000 Racquetball Racquet Series (Beginner Frame, Amazing Value, Real Racquetball Brand), WILSON Ultra Lite Gruuv Racquetball Racquet - 4 inches, HEAD MX Cyclone 190 Club Racquetball Racket - Pre-Strung Light Balance Racquet, HEAD MX Fire 190 Beginners Racquetball Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance Racquet, Deluxe Racquetball Starter Kit Series (Set) (Pack), WILSON Sporting Goods Racquetball All Gear Set, Red, One Size (WRR0096003), VUFOXT Pickleball Paddles Set of 2 , 99.99% Carbon Fiber, Graphite Honeycomb Core Graphite Face Cushion Comfort Grip 4.8In Grip, Lightweight Racquets with 4 Pickle Balls 1 Table Tennis Bag(Ink Black), Gearbox Racquetball Balls-3 Ball Pack (Blue), Python Wide (EE) Width Indoor Mid Racquetball (Squash, Indoor Pickleball, Badminton, Volleyball) Shoe (White and Black Colors Available), Athletico 3 Racquet Tennis Bag | Padded to Protect Rackets & Lightweight | Professional or Beginner Tennis Players | Unisex Design for Men, Women, Youth and Adults, Head Hydro Sorb Racquetball Grip (Asst. It is awesome!!! Shop Collection Choose your sport. Love the product you tried! So, if your OCD, this may not be the racquet for you, lol. Academy Sports + Outdoors. Gearbox GBX1 "10th Anniversary Edition" Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T, 170Q,170T,185Q) Brand: Gearbox 22 ratings | 3 answered questions $19995 Color: 165 (Quad) (Orange) (3 15/16" Grip) See more Buy it with + Total price: Add both to Cart One of these items ships sooner than the other. The GB3K name originates from the 3K Woven Carbon Fiber found at the head of the racquet. it is worth the money. The Gearbox is one of the newest players in the racquetball racquet industry. I love it. Closed Monday, Located in Atwater Village, just off the (5) Freeway, 10 minutes north of downtown Los Angeles. Featuring Power Band Technology Shop Collection Our mission is to improve pickleball by engineering the world's most technologically advanced equipment with our SSTCore Technology. There also few differences in the rules of the game. About Us Play test the demos for a week (7 days), starting the day that you receive them. Pulled my arm back and hit the wall with so much force my wrist hurt :[ The racquet survived with just a mark. Simply purchase it at gearboxsports.com, shipping is free. Please call the store at (323) 663-6601 if you have questions. Gearbox really did it right on this racquet. The IGS2 eliminates the need for exterior grommet holes which means less weight with optimal stiffness. 80% of all racquetball racquet purchasers are having their grips changed before we deliver them. Our Exclusive Gearbox Feather 250 Racquet was so popular we worked with Gearbox to bring back the Original 250 series. Tues. - Sat. If you want to throw in some style, you can also make use of a headband and a glove for some extra grip. To get the racquet that suits you best, you need to consider weight, head shape, materials, grip, and string bed. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You'll find more information on cookies at, Exclusive offers sent right to your inbox. Gearbox Original GB 250 170 Racquet | Racquetball Warehouse Previous Image Next Image Zoom View This Item Ships For Free! No gimmicks. It's back, and ONLY at Racquetball Warehouse! Filter. If you hit with 170s, you can't go wrong with either one of these, I prefer both of these to any of the Ektelon or Head racquets that I have played with (no experience with E-Force or ProKennex).From:Brian, Akron, OH, USA, 05/14Skill-level: B+String type and tension: Ektelon Premier Power 17 @29#, Comments:I did a demo of this raquet this past week. The cost is $20, to cover shipping. Plenty of power. Simply purchase it at gearboxsports.com, shipping is free. Lighter racquets require the player to have more accuracy, but are great for generating a faster swing and allow for more maneuverability. Their, NAKTO Ebikes dealer wanted! I'm hitting with more accuracy and power since switching and great maneuverability also. Return demos on the specified due date using the UPS return label provided in thebox. Read our story. I read some reviews and took a chance. Factory Price! Gearbox GB3K 170 Teardrop Racquetball Racket (0 in, Blue) 5.0 (1) $23499 FREE delivery Sat, Apr 15 Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 13 Gearbox GB3K 165T Green Racquetball Racquet - 3 5/8 Grip As far as stringing goes, tennis racquets have strings that go vertically and horizontally across. Gearbox GB 250 Racquetball Racquet Series (165Q, 165T,170T,185Q) 81. It weighs 175 grams unstrung, is 22 inches long, and has a string tension of 28-33 pounds. Stop by our Atwater Village store to demo or purchase the 2023 models, and elevate your game. Head CPS Heat Racquetball Racquet $19.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART HEAD Impulse Racquetball Eyewear $11.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART Head CPS Crush Racquetball Pack $36.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART Penn Ballistic 2.0 Red Racquetballs $5.99 Shipping Available ADD TO CART Wilson Starter Set-Clam Racquetball Pack $34.99 The Racket Doctor, LLC A racquet sports specialty store Copyright 2023, all rights reserved. Buy More Save More. You will always receive expert service by The Racket Doctors in-store team, led by Good wrist action and feel.From:Bruce, Stuart, FL, USA, 09/16Skill-level: b-String type and tension: stock, Comments:This racquet is awesome! Play test the demos for a week (7 days), starting the day that you receive them. Great weight. Please don't stop making a near even balanced racquet -it's an awesome tool for the ones of us who want the sweet spot of power and control with a dash of touch.From:Matt, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 01/16Skill-level: B-String type and tension: Factory, Comments:Bought his racquet after losing to Anthony Hererra and his partner in a tournament; Anthony was using the GB250 so I had to get it. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. This was meant to be a backup to my current 165T but thinking it will become my primary. You just spent $100 on a racquetball racquet. For that reason, lighter racquets would be helpful as it can help you stay quick throughout a long match, giving you the edge against a tough opponent. All rights reserved. BRAND REPS visited the store recently to show new racquets and gear to shoppers. The Racket Doctor Turn the palm of your hand upward, with your fingers extended out and together. **Price matching restrictions vary by brands. Gearbox GB125 Racquetball Racket with full cover $ 99.99 Sale! Tennis Pro Shop Looking for precise balance? I am now looking for the same type of racket without the plasticFrom:Manny, Chicago, IL, USA, 12/15Skill-level: mediumString type and tension: 30, Comments:Just bought two of these. Speedminton - The Fun Outdoor Badminton Game, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Mr Robert Wong was, Ethan M. said: Cody and the gang are the nicest, most helpful Staff ever. Comments: This is the first gearbox racquet I purchased after playing with Prokennex for 5 years. From: Jeremy,3/8/19. Highly recommend!!!! Nice but very light. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GearBox GBX1 10th Anniversary Edition 170 Teardrop Blue Racquetball Racquet (5) 9 Reviews Price: $164.95 Original Price: $229.95 Bang for the Buck: $$ $25 Off (was $189.95) Quantity in Basket: None Grip Size: 3 5/8 3 15/16 Upgrade Grip ($8.00 - $11.00): Upgrade Factory Strings ($24.95 - $29.95): Upgrade Wristlacer ($3.95 - $7.95): If you don't like it, return it for free! **Price matching restrictions vary by brands. There are hundreds of racquetball racquets available today and finding the right one can be a daunting task. On all orders over $75! Tuesday Saturday: 10 am 6 pm, Sunday: 10 am 5 pm. Power, accuracy, and spin are key attributes of a good player, but all of which are impossible without a good racquetball racquet. Some Restrictions Apply. The cost is $20, to cover shipping. Besides the stealth look, it feels great, provides plenty of power, and handles front court touch shots amazingly well. 4. You will also notice more forgiveness when you hit the ball off-center, saving you a few points in every game, no matter what level player you are. I have had tennis elbow - the knife in the elbow at frequent, random times type. Some Restrictions Apply. Teardrop racquets in the 165 and 170 weight range are for the Power Player while Quadraform racquets in the 165, 170, and 185 weights offer more control. Smaller racquets are better for control and allow you to hit shots closer to the wall. Learn more. Demo products must be ordered on a separate transaction, Sign up to stay connected, learn about new product releases, and receive key sales info. This is the best racquet I've ever played with. Gearbox Original GB 250 170 Racquet. Free 2 Hour In Store Pick Up & Curbside. The Racket Doctor is your source for tennis, racquetball, pickleball and squash, serving This racquet is close to balanced and just has a feel of solid quality about it. The weight is 165 grams unstrung, the string tension is 25-35 pounds, and the length is 22 inches. The following guide is provided to help you on your way. Read racquetball reviews and shop our Used Racquetball Racquets while you're here! The M40 racquet series achieves this through two new technologies. Gearbox Racquetball Racquets Gearbox GB3K Racquets for 2022 are here and are stronger and more powerful than ever! !From:Jason, 08/15Skill-level: EliteString type and tension: Factory - Will use Power Premier 18g when time for restringing, Comments:I bought this racquet, it's simple and beautiful and it has an unbelievable power and control, you can't go wrong. Stephanie, store manager. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, items can be returned with free return shipping within 90 days from the original invoice date. Stop by our Atwater Village store to demo or purchase the 2023 models, and elevate your game. . Love the product you tried! and Latin America not to mention clientele from all of Southern California make us I can already tell it has improved my accuracy from the first game. Rating: 2 Reviews. Compared to the other brand I used I have much more control and the power is unbelievableFrom:Holman C., Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA, 06/15, Comments:(8/14 update) This is a follow up to an initial July 2014 review. On all orders over $75! Shop Racquetball Gear including racquets by Harrow, Wilson, E-Force, HEAD and Ektelon and racquetball bags, racquetball gloves and more. FREE Upgrades NOW on Gearbox Racquetball Racquets. 1 Review. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Squash balls are made from rubber that is not elasticized nearly as much as the rubber used in racquetballs. From the Gearbox M40 Series to the Gearbox GB-50 Introduction Racquet. Plus, it looks supercool with the Ashaway Ultrakill green string I had put on when purchased.From:Jerry, Portland, OR, USA, 08/17Skill-level: AString type and tension: Ashaway Ultrakill, Comments:An acquaintance let me try his Gearbox Green 165T. Heavier racquets generate more power and accuracy. Great amount of power, much more then my head racquet. It took a little while to get used to it but it is well balanced and has a ton of power. Sports, Tennis + Racquet Sports, Racquetball, Racquetball Racquets. Gearbox Racquetball Racquet M40 Orange 3 5/8" Small Grip 165 Grams Quadraform $234.99 New 2020 Gearbox Ally Bag - -choose Red or Blue Racquetball Pickleball Squash (6) $5.99 New GEARBOX GB3K Racquetball Racquet - 165Q Quadra Form 3 5/8" $234.99 New Gearbox Movement Glove Left Hand Large Gbmovel-l $16.99 New Our Favorite Racquets in Stock! *Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. The chance was well worth it. Brand New $99.99 Buy It Now Free 4 day shipping Sponsored GEARBOX GBX1 170Q 10 Anniversary Racquetball Racquet - Form 3 5/8" Pre-Owned $149.99 Buy It Now For maximum protection, you might need eye protection, knee pads, wrist braces, and sweatbands. SKU: 150842000GearBox GBX1 10th Anniversary Edition 170 Teardrop Blue Racquetball Racquet. The weight of a racket must be distributed evenly throughout the whole. These racquets come in 165g Tear, 165g Quad, 165g Quad Feather, 170g Tear and 185g Quad weights. Select any four (4) demo products youd like to try. No fancy gimmicks, paint jobs or stupid power boosters. Beginners should also start out with a larger racquet as these have a larger sweet spot, have a greater margin for error, and generate more power. Generally, they seem to appear similar, but there are a few notable differences. I'm tempted to buy another one for a backup but I don't know that I'll need one. GearBox Racquetballs - Black 4 Boxes of 3 Balls 16 $3299 FREE delivery Mon, Apr 24 GearBox Racquetballs - Blue 4 Boxes of 3 Balls 5 $3299 FREE delivery Sun, Apr 23 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 19 +2 colors/patterns GEARBOX Vision Black Frame Eyewear with Hard Case 35 $3999 FREE delivery Sun, Apr 23 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 19 Shoes, tennis apparel, balls, strings and accessories. 5.0. Gearbox GB 250 Feather 165 Quad Racquetball Racquet (4.9) 29 Reviews Price: $139.95 Original Price: $199.95 Bang for the Buck: $$$$ Quantity in Basket: None Grip Size: 3 5/8 3 15/16 Upgrade Grip ($8.00 - $11.00): Upgrade Factory Strings ($24.95 - $29.95): Upgrade Wristlacer ($3.95 - $7.95): Add Vibration Dampner ($0.25 - $4.95): Select any four (4) demo products youd like to try. In addition, we carry a GearBox GB-75 Racquetball Racquet-W/FREE XTACKY GRIP $ 79.00 $ 69.99; Sale! Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. It has a teardrop shape and is head heavy for extreme power. I asked around for a durable racquet recommendation and heard about this racquet. to all players, from high-level tournament, collegiate and club players to weekend athletes You'll experience fewer misses and you'll still get a little power behind your shot when you're not hitting it perfectly. Teardrop racquets in the 165 and 170 weight range are for the Power Player while Quadraform racquets in the 165, 170, and 185 weights offer more control.

Wonders Practice Book Grade 3 Answer Key Pdf, Backyard Fire Pit Laws Washington County Oregon, Carmichael Funeral Home, Graphite Vs Prometheus Vs Influxdb, Lake Club Membership Cost, Articles G

gearbox racquetball racquets