godox trigger with yongnuo flash

The YN200 looks to be a near carte-blanche copy of one of the arguably best selling strobes ever made, the Godox AD200. What's in the box: two (2) flash triggers, one (1) N1 shutter release cable. But after reading a lot of reviews on GODOX XPro system, i am more keen on that. Some will also be able to use High-Speed Sync, which enables to use of flash in tandem with fast shutter speeds, allowing you to freeze fast action. Connecting Yongnuo YN968EX-RT speedlight with a YN560IV off-camera, I have a Canon 7D, a Yongnuo YN685, with its trigger and an AmazonBasics flash. 1. In the comments of this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szj4i_znVYI&lc=z22bifvr0ofhjhn4h04t1aokgnypsj1zx15k1mnsz40ebk0h00410.1513431437162625 a subsc. Godox has carved out a name for itself in the photography community for making good-quality flashes and triggers at affordable prices. Where should I adjust the exposure compensation? You can tweak this and adjust the plethora of other advanced features including extensive channel options by connecting the on-board USB port and using PocketWizards Utility software, which also enables firmware updates. Thanks to the provided backlight, using the provided group and function buttons is extremely convenient even if youre working in low-light conditions. For example, if you have a Nikon camera body with Flash grip, (such as the superb Stitz Pro) and then slip a TTL cord into the Yongnuo 622n hotshoe on top of the Nikon camera, and the Olympus flash into the shoe at the other end of the cord, then a Nikon SB800 speedlight off-camera fitted atop a Youngnuo YN622N and set to TTL. We were able to shoot at our test cameras 1/200sec maximum sync speed with no banding, though there is a High Speed Sync mode thatll top out at 1/8000sec. You can trigger the transmitter via either the camera's hot shoe, the test button on top, or a synchronization cable that you'll have to purchase separately. This photo is a case in point. Did the drapes in old theatres actually say "ASBESTOS" on them? Hi Wolfgang. You can also save battery life by using the on/off switch on the receiver. I have full remote control using the configuration of triggers shown in this photo: The set-up consists of a Godox X1T trigger for the AD200 mounted on the camera hotshoe. The cross-compatible hot-shoe design also meant the V6 wasn't picky about which brand of camera you mounted it to, and it could be triggered via a standard PC Sync socket. All rights reserved. Godox XPro-C TTL - $69 - Optimal choice for Canon cameras. Can I use my Yongnuo YN-E3-RT II speedlight Transmitter with a Godox AD200? The YN-622 controls aren't nearly as nice as those of the YN-622-TX (which has no passthrough hotshoe), and I believe you only have camera menu control over the 622 wireless functions if you're using a Canon DIGIC 4 (or later) body. A multi-purpose trigger set allows you to trigger both your flash and camera. In our opinion, the best flash triggers for the Canon 6d currently on the market is definitely the Yongnuo RF-603C-II-C3 Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Kit (Click here to check for product prices and availability).As we touched on earlier at the start of the article, we have found two third-party reports from other Canon 6d owners . Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. The YN-622 triggers are only available in Nikon or Canon versions and require the camera, speedlights and all trigger units to be that same flavor to have TLL/HSS/remote manual power control. Fast continuous shooting, reliable autofocus and great battery life are just three of the most important factors. Why refined oil is cheaper than cold press oil? I have been using Yongnuo flashes for several years for my real estate work and I have found them robust and reliable. 622 R. Slave Trigger Mode. I have a Canon system, so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both the speed and focus to capture fast action and offer professional-level image quality. Priced at under $35 for a set of two, the Yongnuo RF-603 works as both a wireless flash trigger and receiver. YMMV. BA1 1UA. The trigger is made with good customer service and it works with flash exposure. But I still wanted to use my Yongnuos to complement the Godox and preferably retain the remote control function of the YN560-TX trigger. I have bought the godox x2r-c and have ordered the ad400 pro. So to use the YN-685 with a Godox X1T transmitter, you'd need to attach a Godox X1R (Canon, Nikon, or Sony) receiver to its foot. If want to add one Godox to my family of Yongnuo flashes/transceivers? Most importantly, the godox great trigger comes with a built-in 2.4ghz wireless transmission and 100m workable distance. Either way I have control of all flashes within reach. Both of the flashes will fire off-camera and read the scene Automatically for perfect exposures. Make sure you get the current version. We're Noct messing around with this review. Quirks of the Yongnuo 685 with the YN622N-TX Wireless Setup. I'm considering getting a more powerful lights, therefore looking at the Godox system, possibly the AD 600 or 200. Driven by the mission of offering great lighting and audio solutions, Godox has been always pushing the boundaries of technology, and constantly bringing professional . Operating distance: up to 30 meters (100ft). Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma, Metz, Godox, Nissin, Phottix, Pixel, Shanny, Yongnuo, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Micro Four Thirds, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, "Delete Snapchat" search explodes 488% due to hatred of My AI feature, Remembering Leopards reveals results of conservation photo competition, Get 14 bonus gifts with the May 2023 issue of Digital Camera, Wes Anderston-style content is flooding Instagram and I love it. This avoids the need to constantly switch to Manual mode on the camera to set that same f/10 & 60th sec, and allows you to simply leave the body in aperture priority when shooting flash. Altura Photo Nikon Wireless Flash Trigger. Im sure that in time, as my Yongnuos die off, or meet a sudden end due to careless positioning, I will go full Godox. Key Features. Universal wireless radio transmitter that can trigger Elinchrom studio strobes, Yongnuo speedlites and Godox flash. Is "I didn't think it was serious" usually a good defence against "duty to rescue"? I'm very sorry about going off-topic. Also, Godox flashes don't have an Auto power-setting mode. Once upon a time I tried doing something similar, results were mixed. B&H # GOX2TC MFR # X2TC. Max sync speed: 1/250 second | Frequency: 2.4 GHz | Range: 300' | Channels: 16 channels. The best Nikon flashguns (opens in new tab) The signal to fire is simply shorting sync to ground. "Signpost" puzzle from Tatham's collection. In real estate shooting this may not be overly important, but in case of product shots with switched backgrounds it is. There are 32 channels available. You can tweak the flash exposure compensation in the -3 to +3 EV range while also wirelessly adjusting the modeling light, zoom value, and other parameters. A lot of models employ the 2.4GHz frequency, which can be highly prone to interference based on your location. GODOX TT520 II FREE WIRELESS TRIGGER UNIVERSAL SPEEDLITE FLASH TT 520 di Tokopedia Promo Pengguna Baru Cicilan 0% Kurir Instan. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. The closest similar trigger Yongnuo makes would be the YN622C transceivers, which are a PITA to use as transmitters (no display; you tend to have to do everything via the camera menus), and are in a completely different incompatible radio . YN560-TX Pro transmitters can also fully control a YN685 running the latest firmware, but previous versions of the YN560-TX can only control an YN622 system flash (such as the YN685) in manual mode - and only if the YN685 has firmware more recent than about 2015. User without create permission can create a custom object from Managed package using Custom Rest API. The YN and Godox RF (Radio Frequency) protocols are incompatible therefore each brands transmitter can't talk to the other's RF receiver. Its other capabilities include studio light triggering (via PC synchronization cable), wireless shutter release, simultaneous multi-camera and flash control, and several others that allow you to create breathtaking flash photography. Godox has carved out a name for itself in the photography community for making good-quality flashes and triggers at affordable prices. I'll eventually switch to Godox as it has a better ecosystem vs yongnuo, but for now would it be possible to use both systems together without changing my whole kit? Key Features. Unlike those Pentax flashes, it doesn't have high speed sync, nor can it be used as the Master/Controller for the Pentax flashes, No, they don't. I chose this trigger rather than the more recent Xpro because . However it was Canon-only, and lacked TTL transmission, but now Hahnel has now addressed both these limitations. Max sync speed: 1/200 second | Frequency: 344 MHz | Range: 90' | Channels: 16 channels. I am looking for TTL/HSS trigger so YN-622C is one of the options. I am looking for TTL/HSS trigger so YN-622C is one of the options. So I squint a little to the Godox side, but all these X***-triggers seem a little bulky to me, and until today I dont know if a Godox-setup could ever be as small as the Yongnuos (I have the RF603-trigger attached to a flash stand and clamped to my pocket). I have had to replace a few of them due to my carelessness in letting them crash to the ground but there was no great cost in getting them replaced. You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this functio. Yongnuo seems to be good but i think keeping future expansion possibilities in mind, i would like to go with GODOX. But if you don't need/want TTL, then the additional $25 a TT600 costs over the X1R-C is kind of a no-brainer. And now to my question: Is GODOX XPro-C + X1R-C compatible with Yongnuo 568 EX II flash? The V6s build quality is also reassuring, with metal hot shoe mounts top and bottom. Beli GODOX TT520 II FREE WIRELESS TRIGGER UNIVERSAL SPEEDLITE FLASH TT 520 di pinkshop01. Place the speedlight at a distance from the camera by employing a flash remote trigger. Theoretically, it should. We regularly update ourselves with the advancements in these triggers since 2 years. Get the best camera deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable photography news and more! I used the Godox to light the foreground and two Yongnuos, one in each bedroom. With 3.5/2.5mm phone plugs/jacks, tip is sync and ring is ground. Work with strobe studio flash light in hss function. You still get remote control of flashgun power from the transmitter, with the clear backlit LCD screen and logical controls making it a cinch to use. Time for an 8K TV? I saw that the AD200 was a firm favourite among American RE photographers and so I opted to get one. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 Yongnuo YM622C-TX Controller, 1 YN622C II, 2 YN-622C trigger Canon E-TTL flash at the best online prices at eBay! Yongnuo seems to be good but i think keeping future expansion possibilities in mind, i would like to go with GODOX. Wireless Transmitter for Flash. The vast majority of wireless flash triggers allow you to employ the flash by sending a signal from the hot shoe or PC sync cable regardless of the camera model you pair them with. What's more, there's also cross-brand wireless manual flash power adjustment, zoom head control, and high speed sync compatibility. Put the flash into 622 R. Slave mode by holding down to the Mode button until the mode is flashing and then using the wheel to scroll through the options. It also does all the post-2012 functions of Groups D & E, and Gr mode control. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Godox S2 S-type Flash Bracket Bowens For Godox V1 AD200 AD400pro TT Yongnuo at the best online prices at eBay! What is the symbol (which looks similar to an equals sign) called? But under normal use, operating this little unit is easy: Press the Group button to select the . Was the Canon 5D Mark III the last of the culturally iconic cameras? The flash market used to be rather simple. This is a great way to control the camera flash. In order to do that, I set them as slave, so they will flash when the sensor will trigger them. Hi, John, 1) Allowed me to control my Yongnuo YN685N flashes with complete functionality, using either a Godox flash or trigger on my Nikon camera. AAA batteries not included. You could connect the Godox unit to YN-622 receiver via PC cord and fire it but power must be set on directly on the Godox and no HSS or TTL. Which language's style guidelines should be used when writing code that is supposed to be called from another language? Yes, its an option to use a single flash to light them all by making multiple exposures and then combining them in post-processing. Max sync speed: 1/320 second | Frequency: 2.4 GHz | Range: 328' | Channels: 16 channels. It can also function as a remote shutter release for your camera. I currently have 5 flashes I use with the Yonguo YN-622 wireless system for off-camera lighting. I use a 430 EX II and a yongnuo. This model is compatible with Olympus/Panasonic's TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second . The package is delivered with a protective case and a useful stand. Another approach is to optically trigger the Godox with its built-in optical trigger. Ive never found that adjusting the settings of the 560TX or the X1T on the camera caused any problems. I save money and still have functionality on both triggers. A decent radio-frequency trigger will provide up to 100 metres of range, and should also give you the ability to separate your flashes into different groups to fire at different times. (Yes, even I thought that it wasn't possible! Heres how it works. You could try to get it to work by stacking triggers or using optical triggering. Features. This model is compatible with Nikon's i-TTL system . Flash advice: Neewer vs Godox vs Yongnuo vs Canon. And, unlike the X1R-C, the built-in transceiver in the TT685C (or V860IIC) will do cross-brand TTL. While the Canon pin placement is identical to Olympus/Panasonic and Fuji pin layouts the signals used across those pins are all proprietary, different, and incompatible. This has versatile functions, works with flash exposure compensation and it works perfectly. This is the trigger to buy, A well made, high-performing trigger kit that's great for all abilities, Not quite as well specced as the Phottix Odin II, The Viper trigger is superb value and perfect if you're new to off-camera flash lighting, A wireless trigger that nails the basics for a bargain price - you can't go wrong, Trigger almost all flash systems with this versatile receiver from Elinchrom, An incredibly powerful setup, but it's really aimed at pros, Full compatibility with advanced flashgun features, We check over 250 million products every day for the best prices. You can pair it with Sony hot-shoe-connected DSLRs and Mirrorless cameras. Add to cart. You are likely to find yourself propelled to getting TT685/V860II flashes to replace your 622-equipped speedlights faster than you'd like. We could only manage a reliable 1/160sec sync in . Flash Yognuno e trigger come nuovi. Available in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm and Pentax-compatible variations (make sure you buy the right one), the diminutive XPro trigger features a good number of physical buttons for easy control of multiple flash triggers, as well as a large LCD screen to help you keep track of what you're doing. If you have previously worked with speedlights, you can probably already imagine the benefits that a flash remote trigger can bring to the table. Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 32 Channels. my simple setup is this: 1 Yongnuo RF603N in the hotshoe, connected via cable to the camera. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Regards, John. The final trick up the RF-603 IIs sleeve is it can be used as a wireless shutter release: just connect the receiver to your cameras remote socket, then the two-stage button on the transmitter focuses before firing the shutter. Flash triggers, For Nikon. The buttons don't feel as premium as those on more expensive triggers, but, well, that's one of the reasons they're more expensive. When I get over the maximum speed sync of 1/250 on my X-T3, the Yongnuo won't flash, either in S1 and S2 (the Yongnuo), both in TTL and manual . Flash usati forse 10 volte. Hi Alexander. $67.99. TTL. The Yongnuo RF-603C-II-C3 Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Kit. If the output of any of the flashes needs adjusting I can do so from the camera and I dont have to go to and fro doing it manually. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, The Godox flash works well just like the receiver for a Nikon SB900 flash. You can use a Godox X1R receiver attached to the hot foot of the YN685 flash to receive the signal from the Godox transmitter, or you can get a Yongnuo YN622 compatible transmitter such as the YN622-TX for whatever type of camera you are using. The ability to place the light source away from the camera is invaluable and having control over several lights from just one unit is also a huge deal. Since I originally wrote the post I have, like you, opted to use just one flash (and AD200) for multiple exposures and I blend them in post using Lighten mode which is great! Some triggers can also take advantage of High-Speed Sync which allows you to employ camera flash with higher shutter speeds, which is essential for capturing quick actions scenes. Huge Nikon Z8 leak reveals specs and first pictures of the upcoming camera, AI imagery goes against everything I believe photography is about, Every issue is packed with photo tips, kit reviews and inspiration. With PC, center pin is sync, and outer pin is ground. Are you trying to physically connect a Godox X1R receiver to the flash, and then control it with an X2T transmitter? The FlexTT5 transceiver can double as a transmitter or receiver, but we paired it with with the MiniTT1 transmitter, as its significantly smaller. If you only have two Yongnuo YN622n but want to fire three mixed flashes remotely from the camera, for example a Nikon SB910, an SB800 and an Olympus FL50R/Panasonic FL500 together. Well, there is one way but I really would not recommend it. Where the original V6 couldn't wirelessly transmit TTL signals, the V6 II can do so with Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sigma flashguns. Non sono un fotografo profession The Viper TTL kit comes in Canon, Nikon and Sony variants, with TTL compatibility for all three brands. Another approach is to optically trigger the Godox with its built-in optical trigger. The original Cactus V6 made waves in the world of wireless flash triggers thanks to its ability to simultaneously trigger flashguns from all major manufacturers, including Canon, Nikon, Nissin and Sigma. The Odin II system is available for Canon or Nikon systems, and you can buy Sony and Pentax variants of the Odin II transmitter. The best flash diffusers, softboxes and modifiers for your speedlight (opens in new tab), Perfect the strobist look with off-camera flash photography (opens in new tab), Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access, Enjoy your first month for just 1 / $1 / 1, *Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription. You can also pair it with a broad range of Canon and Nikon flashes, Sony (using an adapter) as well as Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras. This article may be of interest to photographers who use Yongnuo flashguns especially for real estate work and who may be thinking of buying the Godox AD200. A few years ago I made some DIY metal plates that allow up to 3 speedlights to be ganged together when I need more power. Dont fancy wasting time running between multiple flashguns to set their power? If I were you I'd junk the Yonguo kit and buy a Godox Xpro trigger and one or more AD200/AD600. Max sync speed: 1/8000 second | Frequency: 2.4 GHz | Range: 985' | Channels: 16 channels. Any exposure adjustment on the Olympus, if needed, can also be done using camera controls of aperture/shutter/ISO, or by simply spinning the wheels on the back of the FL50 fitted to the flash grip/bracket. 3. Why the obscure but specific description of Jane Doe II in the original complaint for Westenbroek v. Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity? The best flash triggers let you position your speedlight away from your camera, creating new and exciting lighting set-ups. There are a lot of photo/video cameras that have found a role as B-cameras on professional film productions or even A-cameras for amateur and independent productions. The best Canon flashguns (opens in new tab). Although there are no group options, sixteen frequency channels are available to avoid interference, though theyre set using microscopic switches under the transmitter. As you stated, the Godox transmitter only works with Godox flashes and receivers, not with the Canon RT receiver built-in on the 430III. While stacking both YN and Godox TTL transmitters might be tempting but until you hear from someone who has success I wouldn't plan on that route working. If youd like to employ the flash at higher shutter speeds to balance out the ambient lighting, youll have to get a flash trigger with HSS support. The prices range from $40 up to $100 depending on the model. Godox X1T flash trigger. I did not say it could fire a non-Nikon brand flash in TTL using the Yongnuo-Nikon version. Naturally, theres wireless TTL for effortless flash metering, and even flash zoom control so you can alter the flash coverage to suit the lens focal length you're using. Stacking two manual triggers or one manual and one TTL is more likely to work provided you have the necessary connection options. This risk can be avoided by using the built-in RF receivers in current 3rd party speedlights so there is no need to put a receiver on the flashes foot. Build quality isnt quite on a par with the top triggers on this list, but its not far off and you get metal hot-shoe mounts all round. Any external add-on receiver (e.g., a YN-622) cabled to them will be manual-only, regardless of whether or not the trigger can communicate TTL/HSS with its hotshoe, because they're not using the hotshoe, they're using the sync port. Below youll find a rundown of the key features you should take into account when picking the best flash remote trigger. It is a part of Godox's long awaited 2.4GHz TTL radio flash system, now accompanied by the X1T-F TTL trigger. We could only manage a reliable 1/160sec sync in our testing, but the connection was stable enough to avoid misfires during burst shooting. Stand back On the YN200 or YN560 Pro? They're pretty inexpensive, and they offer a lot of reliability over an optical triggering system. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Godox X2T-C TTL 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon, Bluetooth Connection, 1/8000s HSS, TCM Function, 5 Separate Group Buttons, 3 Function Button for Quick Setting For Canon Camera at Amazon.com. We've combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this class. You'll have to consult the manual to navigate the detailed menu system (under Custom Functions). A Chinese company, Godox has released a few different wireless triggers, and the XPro is its most recent. Stacking units feels awkward to me, but could be handy outdoors or in setups where the slave cannot "see" the main flash. Again, I think we've drifted off the orginal Godex/Yongnuo AD200 subject, but I do hope that the extra information provided helps some of the photographers out there when it comes to combining different system flashes/speedlights; with the help of course, of those wonderful (and dirt cheap!) If you get a Godox transmitter, say an X2T-N or XPro-N, and an X1R-N receiver for your SB-900, you should have TTL, HSS, and remote group, power, and zoom control. rev2023.5.1.43405. A Godex flash, such as the V860 or 860ii works perfectly off-camera with the YN-622n and YN-622n-tx in TTL, Auto, and Manual modes. I have set it to TTL mode and when I adjust the exposure compensation on the YN560 pro, it was not reflected on the YN200. Is it necessary to have that cable in order for this setup to work? Will TTL/HSS work as expected between the two systems? This to me is a huge advantage. 23x18cm 9x7 / Godox Yongnuo We've been putting it through its paces. I do it. One of the most reliable options I've tried are the Yongnuo YN622 triggers. What's the best camera for shooting sports and action? Both the FlexTT5 and MiniTT1 come in Canon or Nikon mounts (there's also a Panasonic version of the FlexTT5), and both support Canon E-TTL and Nikon i-TTL metering, transmitted over a huge 240-metre range. Yongnuo YN200 detachable battery compartment. This FSK-based system that triggers flash remotely allows you to achieve superior speed, distance, and stability. This is compatible with most cameras, such as canon nikon pentax olympus dslr cameras. . Since I work in manual mode when I use multiple flash it's a minor inconvenience. Or, if thats not far enough, this can be increased to a staggering 365 metres when using Basic Trigger mode. The Godox system overall, is more expandable than Yongnuo's, since they support more camera systems (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic, and Pentax) and have larger-than-speedlight options in their system. Setting up Canon 430EX III-RT and Yongnuo YN622C-TX? Hi Malorie. A full-on 2.4GHz radio frequency link provides a genuine 100-metre range, and when testing at closer distances, Yongnuo claims sync speeds of up to 1/250-second. Make sure you have the Yongnuo flashguns properly set up in order to take commands from the 560-TX controller. Ubuntu won't accept my choice of password. The Canon EOS R10 is compact, mid-level 24MP APS-C mirrorless camera built around Canon's RF mount. This trigger isn't cheap, but the premium price reflects the extensive feature set. Yongnuo RF-603C - $41 - Is equipped with locking rings. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Channel hopping As well as Nikon, there are . Top 7 Remote Flash Triggers. This will be substantially more of a PITA, though, than using a YN-622-TX, especially if you aren't shooting Canon. Range is excellent at 100+ metres, there's the ability to manage four flash groups over sixteen possible channels, and everythings controlled by a clear, back-lit LCD screen and intuitive controls. 130 Reviews. Brooks, F. P., The Mythical Man-Month, Addison-Wesley, 1975, page 8. Once, flash triggers were physically tethered to their lights with a cord, but in this wireless age, such things are no longer necessary. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). Godox Xpro-C: A Superior flash trigger for Canon. Hi John. For instance, when photographing a room with other rooms or hallways off it I like to place flashes to light those spaces at the same time as Im exposing for the main room. Other than the standard manual and TTL control modes, this Canon accessorize also offers such interesting modes as stroboscopic flash and second-curtain synchronization. Yongnuo claims sync speeds of up to 1/250-second. A Godox flash with a flash foot. OP wanted to use an AD200 or AD600. I didn't read the earlier opening of the thread by aeronium, when he was asking about te Godox AD 600 and AD 200 flash units. Also, besides being able to fire my Yongnuo flashes with this setup, do you know if the Godox controller will fire my Canon 430EX III? The automatic power control feature, commonly referred to as TTL (through the lens), is usually proprietary to specific camera manufacturers.

Proptech Companies In Asia, Trashone Coats Baton Rouge, Google Recruiter Call After Hiring Committee, Articles G

godox trigger with yongnuo flash