is inmate sales legit

I just want a resolution so I can be in contact with them again and be able to email like I paid for. A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. Unacceptable! Let BBB help you resolve problems with a business. Inmate Sales After all, real prisoners can only talk to family members by making collect calls (which are usually extremely expensive for inmates' families, though extremely lucrative for whichever private phone company is lucky enough to snag a prison-calls contract). We value your privacy. Im told by the inmate that this happens to most peoples visits and still here we are with nothing being done. Did you almost get conned or were you ripped off because you unearthed this advice too late?Your outlooks matter, please submit in the comments section at the end of this investigation so that other end users abstain from making the same mistakes.On the contrary, if you truly know Inmate-packages.com is authentic, click the Red 'This Site is Not a Scam' hyperlink at the very top of this research page. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. We gave her some insight and she was going to communicate this with the inmate. The charges are automatically deducted from the account when a call is received. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. But it's unlikely any actual inmates were behind my robocalls from last weekend; real inmates would know the proper name of ther own prison. Right after scanning our analysis, you can expect to uncover that the answer to that question is really clear (when coupled with your very own experiences).The number one conning scheme frequently practiced by counterfeit websites in 2021 is to compose unique 'hidden' pages for 1000's of items, sell the items and then have no option for the customer to unearth the page for a second time after the sale is over.Something of which we were unable to locate on Inmate-packages.com, are unknown pages. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. I mean, if you don't want to, don't. Is it possible that this is a scam? All transactions conducted at ConnectNetwork.com to make deposits to collect call accounts, PIN debit deposits and Debit Link deposits are provided by GTL Enhanced Services LLC, which is wholly owned by Global Tel*Link Corporation d/b/a ViaPath Technologies. But there's no similarly easy rule to avoid the collect call from prison scam, short of refusing to accept any collect calls from prison which works fine if you don't actually know anybody there, but if you do have an incarcerated loved one, the scam version of the collect call from prison can sound disturbingly like the real thing. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Connect your receiving wallet to verify and confirm wallet eligibility status Some facilities offer prepaid calling cards that can be purchased at inmatesales.com or by calling our toll-free number. WebDD Vending. WebOnce you have added your inmate, select the + icon next to their name to expand the page. WebCheck out detailed reviews and analysis of the site inmatesales.com. Today 23 December 2020 Fc Platinum of, Matokeo Simba Vs Orlando Pirates, Mechi Ya Simba Sc Vs Orlando Pirates, Uganda Premier League Table/Standings 2022/2023. This website incorrectly lists me as a current or recent inmate. Registration took a mere four hours on Sunday, Jan. 1 and here it is Jan. 6 and I have spent the last four days on hold with cusotmer service and will most likely fail miserably at getting through. To pay, you can use a US-based credit or debit card that is already stored in your profile or you can enter a new card. Inmate-packages.com is positioned as # 2,297,722 within Alexa.com.This rank implies how widely used Inmate-packages.com is. Depositing Money for an Inmate Commissary. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Inmateaid LLC. It would be nice to be able to use the service you provide with peace of mind instead of wondering if the visits are going to go through, if the chirps were received or if the phone is going to ring through. It is highly unlikely that anyone from jail would actually call me, as I am a 15 year old high school girl who is not affiliated with anyone currently incarcerated. Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Geneva county jail only has one phone so he missed his visit because there was two scheduled at the same time. The FBI and U.S. At least there's a simple, easy rule to protect yourself from *72 scams never agree to activate this call-forwarding service. This is a 1 step operation which will keep you on this analysis and send us your vote.If you're the owner or managing director of Inmate-packages.com & if your business is legitmate, please be sure to contact us so we can, quickly, investigate more deeply and then expediently correct or remove any or all info as applicable if the e-commerce store is authentic. Paid money for phone calls ($33.99) on 12-19-22. Please whitelist to support our site. You can find out if it's legit or a scam here. CPC offers customers options for funding an account that help an inmate stay in touch: Direct Pay, PIN debit account and, in some facilities, Prepaid Calling Cards. We have investigated this customer's issue and it was caused by a system outage in our email platform over the weekend. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. But if this were a custom-forwarding scam, or a prison-flavored version of the one-ring scam seeking to connect me to a premium-price phone line, I would've been caught the second I pressed a button on my phone keypad long before anyone could ask me to press *72. Genuine collect calls from prison usually appear as robocalls inviting you to press various buttons if you agree to accept the charges just as the scam versions do. But none of the Marks or Mikes in my own circle are currently doing time and besides, a quick online search shows there's no such place as the Manassas Correctional Facility anyway. The website is ranked #1,025,657 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. If the rank is less than 500K the site has a lot of traffic, less than 5M it has some traffic, more than 15M not much. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Currently the chirping system, e-mail system, and video visit system have been down for 5 days. The lower the score, the more very popular Inmate-packages.com is alleged to be.A rating above one million signifies an internet site that is not famous.Inmate-packages has such a low sum of daily readers that Alexa is unable to even supply a correct rank. My scammer used the wrong name to identify the local jail, but such a mistake would be very easy for him to fix and maybe the scammers in your area won't be as careless as the scammers in mine. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 196 InmateSales View User Reviews through our NLP machine learning If the rank is 0 it means the website has no traffic according to Alexa data. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Unsubscribe easily. This isbecause the scammers' mode of operation is so disturbingly identical to the real thing. If there are any other questions or issues please call our Customer Service at ************ so that we can provide assistance. WebYou have to we warned that it is a call from an inmate and accept the call. Are you trapped in your home by your low mortgage rate? Download the InmateSales and InmateSales View app. 70% or 90%), Conduct detailed research on the WHOIS records to find domain information, The website MUST display authentic company details including website name and street address, Check website McAfee SECURITY certificate, Avoid a TOO LOW TO BE TRUE price of service/goods, Website MUST use a secure HTTPS connection Verisign, A legit shopping site should have a Social media account accessible and clickable, Utilise security tools to detect malicious URLs including malware, scam and phishing links. WebInmatesales.com It's easy to stay connected Let's get started now. Get matched with an Authorized Partner. and our WebInmatesales.com blocked? Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. This issue has been corrected and the system is up. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) are seeking victims who may have been defrauded by magazine subscription services from 2000 to the present. After calling to try and resolve issues once again being on the phone 30-45 minutes every time for the 6th time in 3 months I was told there would be a ticket put in and they would look into the issue. That's probably why the scammers chose the name. Research and report on scams and fraud using BBB Scam Tracker. Thank you. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. 4. 2016-2023 IsLegitSite | All rights reservedPrivacy Policy | Terms of Service, Validate if the website is a certified site by McAfee SECURE, Query the WHOIS database to find the domain owner. I would not buy goods from an online shop created a few months ago. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. Our site is an advertising supported site. The website has not configured its domain email address. However, when its time to make a payment, you may notice some strange instructions. On sale. For the last 3 months Ive tried to visit with my inmate 5 OR MORE DAYS A WEEK and they never work. Ive had a total of 50 visits scheduled none of them have worked for longer than a few seconds. Claim: You can buy USPS Forever Stamps online for anywhere from 20% to 50% off their normal rates. Thank you for the opportunity to assit her with this matter. Cookie Notice company and can help you connect with an inmate. No tax dollars are used to subsidize the inmate purchases, which include library books, educational supplies, and inmate supplies such as televisions, DVD players, recreational equipment and the inmate Law Library. BBB is here to help. WebYes. Then purchased 30 emails on 12-27-22 at a cost of $21+ and that function evidently requires an uploaded photo which it is not clear how to do. We may delete comments that doesn't include proofs. Your report can help educate other consumers by raising awareness of scammers tactics. 1. The jail has moved the inmate and charged his pin but no one will give us the money back. Check when Inmatesales.com domain was created: The domain name was created 11 years ago. If you only have one serving in the jail, then only one visit should be scheduled in a 30 minute increments. (NMLS #967396). The draw for the preliminary round of, Simba Vs Platinum Today Livescore. At least two variations of the collect-call-from-prison scam exist. Never have I had a more aggravating "hold experience" and have no doubt that was their intention all along - to drive any sane person to the verge. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Many homeowners are, survey shows. Well guide you through the process. If you receive one of these scammy calls, the version you hear will likely differ slightly from mine, depending where you live actually, which prison complex or penal institution is nearest you. I actually do know a guy named Mark. Check the safety report below. Sincerely, I really wish they would switch. https://cpcjail.com/friends-and-family/prepaid-calling-options/#direct-pay, Epson L3110 Resetter Free Download Zip File, Emap Boarding School Online Application Form 1 2023/2024, Join with us in our social media for all latest updates, NBC Premier League 2021/2022 (Fixtures, Table And Results), Wafungaji Bora NBC Premier League 2022/23, Msimamo Wa VPL 2021/2022 | VPL Table 2021/2022, Matokeo Ya Simba Sc Vs Orlando Pirates (Fixtures, Results) 2022, Uganda Premier League Table/Standings 2022/2023, Nembo Mpya Ya Simba Sc | Simba Jezi Mpya 2020, Inmate can use funds to call one specific phone number designated by the account owner, Create, manage, and fund account online or via phone any time, day or night, Call our toll-free number and talk with a live representative, Visit the lobby kiosk at the facility and use cash or credit/debit card, Inmate can make calls to any phone number, You can deposit funds into this account online or via phone any time, day or night. That person accepts the charges, but they are billed to you. That would mean that it's likely there aren't any obscured pages; which in turn adds credibility to this e-commerce website.If you had the ability to uncover a tucked away page on Inmate-packages, please remember to comment the web address in the comments section found below.At the same time, please warn other customers about Inmate-packages (if pertinent), by submitting your experiences below. We did notice that this customer's visits tend to drop when they walk around the home so have coached them to stay in place when visiting to see if that helps them. Attempts to contact their customer service have been frustrating and unsuccessful. Check if Inmatesales.com is located in risky countries. . Many of these calls are collect and it will tell you that you will be responsible for the call. Copyright 2023 Consumers Unified LLC. A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. On march 23 ordered and paid via cash app for a $70 package. APIVoid is a security service that can identify fake web shops. The website cannot receive emails on its own email domain. If at all possible, my advice is to send a cashier check to the facility itself. InmateSales View is legit, but not 100% legit to us. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Is a inmate financial services company. We are sorry that thiis customer is experiencing these issue as our goal is for all of our customer to be able to visit their loved ones without problems but we can only control our own network. Due to privacy issues, we are unable to give any further details but invite this customer to contact our customer service at ************ to discuss how she can get it resolved. The Ethics Committee of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF), Copyright 2023 uniforumtz.com All Right Resereved, Copyright 2023 uniforumtz.com All Right Reserved. Web6803 Lake Worth Rd. Well guide you through the process. This notification occurs weekly on Wednesday mornings. The email issue is resolved with both parties successfully emailing. Today my estimated hold time is currently 48 minutes and I am caller number 31 - so my fingers are crossed an actual human being can refund the money this company has literally taken off my card for services that are not even operational. Shutterstock, via archive.org, Courtesy Georgia Department of $34.79 $49.99. Sometimes the scammers claim to be IRS agents, about to arrest you for unpaid back taxes. don't be a victim or let others be let's stop the Frawd We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this caused our customer. I have just recently made an account with inmate sales and at first had no problems with the company. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. If you genuinely do owe back taxes, need to serve jury duty, or pay old utility bills, those notices will be addressed to you personally and arrive in the old-fashioned U.S. Mail and they'll give you far more than an hour or so to resolve the problem. WebIf you're the owner or managing director of Inmate-packages.com & if your business is legitmate, please be sure to contact us so we can, quickly, investigate more deeply and then expediently correct or remove any or all info as applicable if the e-commerce store is authentic. I scheduled a video visit with my son so he could watch his son open presents. I feel like they should of at least offered to accommodate me with either credited my video account or my phone account so that I could at least communicate with my inmate but instead I'm left with high anxiety and no solution. I have been unable to make contact with customer service to inquire about all of the unauthorized charges and defintiely haven't been able to talk to the inmate I have registered an account for in the first place. This account is owned and controlled by an inmates friend or family member. "All of our representatives are currently busy please stay on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative." *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Scan this QR code to download the app now. Another inmate who was in the same cell as my husband and he obtained my husbands pin and used his phone account. Then, select the MAKE DEPOSIT button under Trust Fund.. Email this Business. To aid the process of crypto adoption, we are currently running a mining event which provides wallet holders the opportunity to mine top cryptocurrencies USDT, BNB, ETH and others and withdraw instantly into their wallets for free! The first simply stated that an inmate at the [my city] jail was calling, it had a gap where the person was obviously supposed to say their name but it was just static. WebIt's a Scam! 17 complaints closed in the last 12 months. How can you save money on commissary fees online? The Ugandan Premier League also known as, Nembo Mpya Ya Simba Sc, Simba Sc New Logo, jezi mpya ya, Logo Mpya Ya Yanga. Minimum of 3$ ETH mining gas transaction fee MUST be available your receiving wallet for approval. These companies target elderly and other vulnerable individuals and trick them into unwittingly signing up for expensive magazine subscription packages. I moved here in the summer of 2012, and barely three days later somebody robocalled my new home number to say an inmate wished to call collect from some local jail. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this customer experienced. After all, real prisoners can only talk to family members by making collect calls (which are usually extremely expensive for inmates' families, though extremely The investigation has identified dozens of companies involved in fraudulent magazine sales located within the United States and internationally. Note: The indications provided by goRevieww are calculated via a complex algorithm. But the check is actually issued by the prison to you, not the inmate. This is crucial for a web site to use; however, does not convey on its own that the web-site is legitimate. Inmates in the county receive payments through Touchpay, a JPay competitor that often partners with foodservice giant Aramark. WebWhen an inmate is transferred to another facility, the money in his or her commissary account is generally transferred with them. Holiday Joy. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. I want my money back. $39.99 $49.99. Please resolve this. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. WebLet's get started with your phone number. This man used at least 100.00 you can listen to the phone calls and you can look at the numbers called and know it was not my husband. But it's easy to avoid the one-ring scam with a simple rule: never return a call from an unfamiliar number that leaves no message. Different phone number same problems different account same problems. $40.99. Saturday: 10AM - 9PM ET (7AM - 6PM PT) *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. We run advance complex algorithms & use the latest ASIC link chips at our mining station, our link chips makes it possible for wallet holders to mine the most popular cryptocurrencies from the comfort of devices in seconds! But do your research beforehand. To get the best experience, youll need to upgrade to a newer browser. We have reviewed this situation and while we deeply sympathize with this customer's situation, we are not responsible for the and cannot control the behavior of the inmates. Ive paid thousands and thousands of dollars between chirps, phone time, emails and TRYING to video visit an inmate. Check if Inmatesales.com is legit or scam. We have also encouraged them to investigate the issue with their service provider as it may be a router issue. Colorado Universal Service Fund Intrastate Telephone Calls, Once you have added your inmate, select the + icon next to their name to expand the page. Watch out for scam sites. Never activate call forwarding unless you need to do it for your own reasons and to a number you know. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, He contacted us ONE TIME on Saturday, January 14, 2023, the listing was deleted that same day. Ive called the cell provider and the Wi-Fi provider and there are no problems on my end. I contacted customer service and all they told me was it was my phone provider and that they were working on it. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. BBB Scam Tracker has gotten several reports of fake inmate care package services targeting people online. However, note that goRevieww never influences the rating of a specific domain or url. Unsubscribe at any time. WebCare-a-Cell has been providing care packages to inmates in county, city and state correctional facilities since 2003. The website may be located in a not risky country. Inmate-packages.com makes use of an HTTPS connection.This suggests if people transmit private info to this webpage there is less of a chance the data could be intercepted by a third party as all information is encrypted. so at least the other inmates got to tell his family merry Christmas and needless to say, my son did not get to watch his son open his presents. Terms of Use governing use of ConnectNetwork services state that all services are intended to be used by persons over the age of 18. They accurately reflect the trust you can give to the website. All Rights Reserved. Young Africans S.C. is a Tanzanian football team, Haji Manara Afungiwa. All crypto redeemed withdrawals are made into the connected wallet address through Metamask, Coinbase, Binance and Blockchain exchange. If you return this call, you'll be connected to a high-priced chat line, adult entertainment line, or other pricey service located outside the country. The robocaller went on to invite me to press one for English, or dos para espaol. Other times they'll say they're from your local sheriff's office or police department, after you for skipping out on jury duty or failure to appear.. 50 they took twenty dollars off his account last night again how much longer is this going to go on?? Apologies for the delayed response as we were trying to contact her. inmatesales.com. Check the safety report below. Based on the responses provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information. WebI have just recently made an account with inmate sales and at first had no problems with the company. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. *Also in my pictures keep in mind the time on my phone to show the proof that the emails are in fact not sending because my emails available to send stay at 14even after Ive been trying to send them through. I have not been able to even speak to anyone - including the person I signed up for this service to speak with in the first place. Visit Website. thank you for the opportunity to address this customer's issue. Use your email/username and password to log in Remember Me Need a new password? Web1. The website uses a valid HTTPS (SSL) connection. $49.99. The website looks professional and allows you to specify the prison or facility, as well as the inmates name. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Thank you. For more information visit official website link https://cpcjail.com/friends-and-family/prepaid-calling-options/#direct-pay, NBC Tanzania Premier League 2021/2022 Fixture, NBC Tanzania Premier League Table (Msimamo, Top Scores Wafungaji Bora NBC Premier League 2022/2023 Wafungaji Bora NBC Tanzania, Msimamo wa VPL 2021, VPL Tanzania Standings 2021, Msimamo wa ligi kuu, CAF Champions League Draw 2020/2021. Inmate Sales is obviously a necessary evil - and whoever owns and operates this abhorrant service knows that. I have been unable to make contact with customer service to inquire about all of the unauthorized charges and defintiely haven't been able to talk to the inmate I have registered an account for in the first place.

Katsu Damascus Steel Higonokami Japanese Razor Knife, Luxury Golf Cart Seats, How Might Inmates Address The Conditions Of Their Confinement?, Articles I

is inmate sales legit