nolan transportation group lawsuit

Vale most recently served as CFO for ScentAir Technology LLC, a private equity held global provider of scent marketing and indoor air quality products. It appears that this load was paid out on May 4th, 2022 to your factoring company. All rights reserved. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. His vision and leadership will continue advancing the TI & NTG proprietary software and technology platform, which leads the industry in intuitive user experience, freight brokerage processes, robust infrastructure, and powerful security for applications and customer and carrier data. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia. Trucking/Transportation/Logistics When the driver did not show as scheduled, both Scepter and NTG called his cell-phone number. As a result of these events, Scepter filed suit in the Chancery Court alleging breach of contract, negligence, and violation of the Tennessee Consumer Protections Act. Subscribe to Justia's Free Newsletters featuring summaries of federal and state court opinions. Direct access to case information and documents. Access additional case information on PACER Use the links below to access additional information about this case on the US Court's Mark Vale brings deep domain expertise in logistics and transportation, serving over 30 years at UPS in a variety of roles spanning President of the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, President of High Growth and Emerging Markets, Corporate Controller, International and Supply Chain Services CFO and VP of Finance and Accounting for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). By signing this form, I hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in Fulton County, Georgia, or a venue to be decided at the sole discretion of Nolan Transportation Group, with respect to any and all matters arising from this agreement. These allegations must be accepted as true for purposes of a motion to dismiss under Rule 12(b)(6), Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 556 U.S. 662, 678, 129 S.Ct. 6-11 Months A tractor, with the words 18 Wheeler emblazoned on the sleeper, finally arrived at 4:30 p.m. If it is permissive, then the traditional forum non conveniens analysis applies and [defendant] bears a heavy burden in opposing [plaintiffs] alternative forum. For load *******, this is also a load from May 2022, but the *** shows shortages. This docket was last retrieved on February 14, 2022. This system also allows HHG companies the ability to view the individual details of the complaints and to challenge duplicate or fraudulent complaints. 2016). He is also a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Password (at least 8 characters required). NTGs provider base includes over 45,000 independent tr See more Address Multiple locations Size Medium Founded 2005 CEO Kevin Nolan Type Company - Private Revenue 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. It appears that our team has reached out multiple times regarding claims documents for the loads you are referring to. File your review. Banks, Inc. v. Organized Fishing, Inc., No. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website and/or services. SCAM - promised PR press and bookings nothing came of it!!! The vast majority of district courts deciding this issue have rejected Atlantic Marines application to permissive forum selection clauses. As for forum non conveniens, there is nothing before the Court to indicate that this is an inconvenient forum. He is a liar and a total joke. Yes, the truck was booked as a FTL and showed up with freight already on it, but the shipper could have turned the carrier away and alerted us and we would have immediately sent in another truck. At TI & NTG, he is disrupting the logistics industry with the launch of Beon, the Digital Logistics Platform that provides shippers and carriers with a single point of access to multi-modal transportation capacity and demand from port to porch, backed by over 2,500 logistics experts armed with data-driven insights. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed. (jm). This has been received and the complainant will be removed from our system. He is positioned to similarly strengthen all functions of the shipper organization providing unmatched customer service in the industry. You have to know whats happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. 2018). We would like the calls to stop. The driver stated that he was nearing Scepters facility. A more recent docket listing may be available from PACER . A monthly digest of recent news events in the motor carrier and insurance industries. By doing business with NTG you are subject to NTGs continued terms and conditions contained herein. In its reply brief, NTG argues that Scepter has ignored the agreement that it would waive all objections to venue and jurisdiction, including forum non conveniens. (Doc. The driver provided Scepter with the appropriate passcode, and then left with the ingot. The Judge overseeing this case is BENSON, D'METRIA. 3:16-CV-255, 2016 WL 4991596, at *3 (E.D. Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport. The fees are all considered consequential damages, which NTG does not pay, per our terms and conditions. Nolan Transportation Group Intern Reviews 11), and NTG has filed a reply (Doc. Access this case on the Tennessee Middle District Court's Electronic Court Filings (ECF) System. Tech. Even if a week or two passed without being harassed by NTGs salespeople, sure enough, I would end up receiving spam calls and emails again shortly thereafter. 2014) ; see Kelly v. Liberty Life Assurance Co. of Boston, No. Reference should be made to the terms of this agreement as stated on page one (1) and NTGs extended terms and conditions located at www.ntglfreight.com/services. (Doc. a. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 12-1 at 6). 14-CV-3013 SRN, 2015 WL 420288, at *5 (D. Minn. Feb. 2, 2015); Price v. PBG Hourly Pension Plan, 921 F.Supp.2d 764, 772 (E.D. 1:15 CV 2485, 2016 WL 2646740, at *1 (N.D. Ohio May 10, 2016) (holding that forum selection clause which provided the parties hereby consent and submit themselves to the jurisdiction and venue in any State or Federal court located in the City of Cleveland, Ohio and that [t]his Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio was permissive); Kendle v. Whig Enter., LLC, No. at 581). See details. He is responsible for developing the entire shipper organization that includes customer sales, customer operations, contractual sales, client services and the sales enablement groups. 1404(a) (Doc. Generally speaking, in ruling on a motion to transfer under 1404(a), a district court should consider the private interests of the parties, including their convenience and the convenience of potential witnesses, as well as other public-interest concerns, such as systemic integrity and fairness, which come under the rubric of interests of justice. Moore v. Rohm & Haas Co., 446 F.3d 643, 647 (6th Cir. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. Please allow ************************************ the unlikely event that someone from our organization would still reach out to you, please email ******************************************** and we will be sure to get this addressed immediately. Nolan Transportation Group LLC - NTG / Chicago, IL (Company Regards,Customer and Carrier Experience Team. When making comparison between companies, it is important to take into account the size of the companies. NOLAN TRANSPORTATION GROUP Cookie Policy | Among other things, the attached Contract Provisions stated: 2239, 101 L.Ed.2d 22 (1988) ). at 58182 (suggesting the modified framework applies when a plaintiff agrees by contract to bring suit only in a specified forum (emphasis added) ); id. Scepter, Inc. (Scepter) filed a response in opposition to the Motion (Doc. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. WebWe have advised Nolan Transportation that we already have them set up with us and they need to remove us from their call list, but the calls continue. CDL Grad, No Experience For more information visit: www.TIholdco.com. We used this company for a few truckload shipments. Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by nha, Mar 21, 2017. A more to optimize shippers logistics networks. This docket was last retrieved on November 29, 2018. Nolan Transportation Group has not paid me for a load that I have dropped April 21 2022. of Information Act (FOIA) | Accessibility | OIG Hotline | 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Our representative was *****************************. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Third, when a party bound by a forum-selection clause flouts its contractual obligation and files suit in a different forum, a 1404(a) transfer of venue will not carry with it the original venues choice-of-law rulesa factor that in some circumstances may affect public-interest considerations. Id. Only mandatory clauses justify transfer or dismissal. Certified letter and estimate as proof as Rusty is great at lying just as he did from the start from my truck to his home. I hereby apply to Nolan Transportation Group, LLC (NTG) for credit and this form is my authorization to contact our credit references and banking institutions now, and at any future date, for full disclosure of current credit status and release of credit history. 2006) (quoting Moses v. Bus. Card Exp., Inc., 929 F.2d 1131, 1137 (6th Cir.1991) ). He also served as Director of Personnel, Head of Training and Personnel Development for the Rhino family of companies. They were:- Shipment one was set up specifically as an FTL load but the truck showed up partially full. Aqua America, Inc. v. Workers Compensation Appeal Board, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We have asked NTG multiple times to stop calling our business and asked them to take ** off of their list; however, it seems it does not get through to them. A mandatory FSC affirmatively requires that litigation arising from the contract be carried out in a given forum. 2023, Portfolio Media, Inc. | About | Contact Us | Legal Jobs | Advertise with Law360 | Careers at Law360 | Terms | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings | Help | Site Map. A developer sued the city of La Habra for more than $100 million last week for blocking the conversion of an unprofitable golf course into a 443-home housing and v. Austin Texas, AMC LLC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MATT GOELZE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF REFUSING TO GIVE ME BACK MY RENTAL DEPOSIT Salt Lake City Utah, Tactical USA login.tacticalusa.com Failed to deliver on all promised goods and services Boston MA, Priority Wrecker Service BEWARE OF CASH ONLY SCAMMING TOWING COMPANY, THEY CHARGE $75 PER MILE AND THEY TAKE CASH ONLY THE OWNER IS A CONVICTED FELON WHO HAS multiple arrest Batavia Illinois. Soda, LLP v. U.S. Filter Wastewater Grp., Inc., 428 F.3d 921, 92627 (10th Cir. By doing business with NTG, Customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in Fulton County, Georgia, or a venue to be decided at the sole discretion of Nolan Transportation Group, with respect to any and all matters arising from this agreement. Out of Nowhere et al v. Nolan Transportation Group, LLC et al, Out of Nowhere doing business as Oceans West and Steven Bell, Nolan Transportation Group, LLC, Mark Smith, Lee Wasserman and Does 1-10, inclusive, US District Court for the Central District of California. Their product sucks. By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, Hoping you guys can help here. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. Privacy Policy | In total, NTG is trying to bill us a total of $23,000 for these shipments (this includes the 3 inbound and 3 outbound shipments for these shows). However, as I look at load *******, I see that is a load from May 2022 and the *** is clean, you are welcome to send us the claims documents but we may already be out of time for them to file this (9 months is typically the cut off) and, with a clean *** that will make this essentially fall under concealed damages, which typically need to be filed within 15 days. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Sol. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. Well guide you through the process. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. 1:23-AP-50004 | 2023-01-10, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts | Other | About - NTG, Formerly FreightPros Cases involving other matters not classified elsewhere, 890, 1890, 1990, 2890, 2899, 2999, 3375, 3890, 3896, 3899, 3999, 4890, 4896, 4999. Britney Kennedy Pope, Claude Benton Patton, LeVan, Sprader, Patton, Plymire & Offutt, Nashville, TN, for Defendant. Field Office Contacts, Freedom Attached are pdf email chains containing the exchanges and proving our case. I took a free trial but didn't get a verification email. TI brings over two decades of multimodal expertise and technology to the logistics industry and ranks among North Americas top logistics companies. On the company line, I've also requested for them to take us off the list, but same thing. This is harassment. may be available from PACER. may be available from PACER. WebPress Release: NTG : Former Employees Sue Nolan Transportation Group for Overtime Wages Nolan Transportation faces allegations of violating federal labor law by See, 3rd Rock Logistics, LLC v. Occidental Petroleum Corp., 303 F.Supp.3d 1166, 1168 (D.N.M. Please send your load number, MC number, any other pertinent information to ******************************************** and we would be happy to look into this further for you. P. 12(b)(6) or Alternatively to Transfer Venue Under 28 U.S.C. That has been fixed and you are no longer on black list and may book loads with NTG. It cost my semi truck fuel to pick & drop that load for those ********** not right for me not to be compensated for the work I have done. NOLAN TRANSPORTATION 4 CARRIAGE LANE Charleston, South Carolina United States of America Phone: Ken joined Ingram Micro, after they acquired CloudBlue Technologies, which Ken co-founded and built into the leading global reverse logistics and enterprise IT asset disposition services provider. 6, 2016) in which he stated that the broad language of the Atlantic Marine Court does not indicate that there is any distinction in analysis between a mandatory clause and a permissive clause. This is undoubtedly the minority view, however, and one that this Court declines to follow. Why is this public record being published online? Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Marine,] 134 S.Ct. and expert-led support they need to create a more resilient supply chain and adapt to market volatility. De Ruyter New York, Progressive RV insurance Blowing me off. As for the lack of straps, that is something that both the carrier and shipper have a responsibility for. They simply ignore the request, call from another phone number, or another person. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. In CDL School Now This form is not an agreement to extend credit, and that NTG, at its discretion, may extend or withdraw credit at any time. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Regards,Customer and Carrier Experience Team. This is an exceedingly short argument (consisting of less than a paragraph) perhaps because Specter brought suit in this Court and is waiving nothing. 2:23-AP-04008 | 2023-01-04. There is nothing before the Court to suggest that Fulton County, Georgia would be a more convenient forum to litigate this dispute, and the Court in its discretion will not dismiss or transfer the case based on forum non conveniens. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The shipper is responsible for properly loading, blocking and bracing the load to withstand the rigors of transport, but the carrier is also responsible for his truck and needs to make sure the same is done before he leaves. Bryan earned an undergraduate degree in Business from Southern Illinois University. NTG has displayed a blatant disregard for my privacy and their relentless, harassing phone calls and emails have caused significant distress. With more than 25 years of experience in application development and infrastructure management, Brian drives the companys development of digital technologies that better serve the transportation market. On June 18, 2018, NTG informed Scepter that it had lost the tracking signal from the tractor trailer and that the cargo was presumed stolen. $4000 later! at 583 n.8 (modified framework applies when the plaintiff has violated a contractual obligation by filing suit in another forum). Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. This business has 0 complaints. at 64, 134 S.Ct. Some loads are posted on load boards as 53 foot loads but are able to fit on a 26 ft box truck. F.Supp.3d -, 2018 WL 6241333. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Ky. Jan. 25, 2018) (stating that, pursuant to Smith, this Court is permitted to dismiss the matter under Rule 12(b)(6), but not required to do so. P. 12(b)(6) or Alternatively to Transfer Venue Under 28 U.S.C. WebThe TI Holding Company services and digital product portfolio spans across North America, offering domestic freight and parcel transportation solutions, warehousing, data 2016); accord Associacao Brasileira de Medicina de Grupo v. Stryker Corp., 891 F.3d 615, 618 (6th Cir. Hey Carriers, becarefull with Broker name Nolan Transportation All Citations As a result the freight was forced and cost us a ton of money. II. 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590 1-800-832-5660 TTY: Ferndale WA. The website identifies Customer Terms and Conditions which, among other things, contains a Governing Law and Forum provision that reads: This case was filed in Dallas County Texas Courts, Dallas County Texas Courts At Law located in Dallas, Texas. They continue to harrass me about why loads are late or why i dont respond. 2:15-CV-1295, 2016 WL 354876, at *1 (S.D. Can we penalize them with a fine?Sincerely, *******************. It seeks to recover damages (including the $40,532.55 that the Shelbyville customer promised Specter), plus prejudgment interest, attorneys fees, and costs. 8 at 4). Nolan Transportation Group | 3PL Services | Beon by TI & NTG Doc. WebNOLAN TRANSPORTATION GROUP, LLC Back to Search Results NOLAN TRANSPORTATION GROUP, LLC (U.S. DOT# 2236769) is authorized by FMCSA to High Rd. Craft Ice Cream, Inc. v. Nolan Transp. Grp., LLC Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. From on-demand brokerage solutions to parcel claims management, TI & NTG solutions are designed to give shippers and carriers the intelligence, tools and expert-led support they need to create a more resilient supply chain and adapt to market volatility. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. Use the links below to access additional information about this case on the US Court's PACER system. Two people witnessed this when the truck arrived. Civ. First, the plaintiffs choice of forum merits no weight. Spectrum Cable Spectrum Came into my home, damaged my PC and leaves me screwed. So has the only court of appeals that has considered the issue.). 7). From on-demand brokerage solutions to parcel claims management, TI & NTG solutions are designed to give shippers and carriers the intelligence, tools. Scepter, Inc. v. Nolan Transportation Group, LLC RSS Track this Docket Docket Report This docket was last retrieved on November 29, 2018. It was confirmed that it would. According to the Complaint and its attachments1 filed in the Chancery Court, these are the facts: After repeated solicitations from NTG, Scepter completed a Customer Profile Form. A cover sheet titled Contract Provisions was attached to the form, and immediately below the signature line on the form was the notation that [t]he contract provisions on page one (1) are incorporated by reference and constitute a part of the agreement.

Construction Worker Dies From Fall, Aurora St Luke's Medical Center Trauma Level, How Much Are Mooring Fees In London, Articles N

nolan transportation group lawsuit