octonauts fanfiction barnacles sick

But he just stared, curious as he shook his head. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Snow Suit (despite being a cold-adapted animal), Steady as she goes (Octonauts and the Skeleton Coast Adventure), Captain Barnacles is an author of a book-manual. Fanon/Fake of Fanfic Stories by AshThePlatypus, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Captain Barnacles: I doubt Peso has ever been in a Tweak smiled as she rolled up the note and bit into a carrot, which was super juicy. Occupation(s): "Oh, and uh, Captain? [Shellington grabs Dashi's hand and runs](When the other Octonauts got out, Dashi and Shellington were on the ground staring at each other)Dashi: Thanks Shellington! When Shellington showed his friends that good things just come to them they decided not to work hard anymore.Ever since a couple weeks ago the other crew members have been slacking off. If you're from my school then plz leave I stg. ), Here i make oneshot ships and oneshots here. I needed to give her stitches to close the cut. Their diligent captain had come home. Peso sat up the unconscious polar bear and gave him the elixir. Inside the octopod was a group of anthropomorphic animals inside, they are known as the octonauts. ." (Captain Barnacles steers the Octopod to Hawaii just like His and Tweak's wedding)(When they get to Hawaii)Peso: Can I be ring bearer? The others are being lazy because they thought they didn't need to work hard. Dashi put her arm around tweaks shoulders, allowing Tweaks head to rest on her shoulder. Inkling: Do you Barnacles take Tweak to be you're wife? I hesitated for a moment. She was always happy and never stressed. The Octonauts are very happy on a October night, until Kwazii tells Peso Penguin the scariest and spookiest Octonauts Urban Legend of Henry the Scissor Handed Ghost, a former human Octonaut that has been killed and murdered by getting hit by a School Bus droven by his strict Bus Driver for yelling on the School Bus. Peso was checking Tweak over when Dashi arrived. So Barnacles said "I'm going to head into bed early. He looked at us and said, I've done what I can for her. But she couldn't just leave them. This was a task that proved most difficult, due to the amount of blood she had lost. Barrot and Tunip: ZOOBA ZOOBA! She was so distraught and her sobs were so long and loud, she didn't hear the Octo-Chute hatch open and someone come through. Professor Inkling listened to them talking about this creature, in confusion about what it might be. Rated T for language, heavy subject material, and use of alcohol. All the Octonauts (exept Shellington and Dashi because they were still kissing and Tunip because he fainted) were laughing[Dashi and Shellington stop kissing]Shellington: I call Dashi's tent! Barnacles has been working extra extra hard lately and late into the night. Kwazii has a secret. I thought to myself, maybe I do like him. "This is a blanket octopus!" Coco gets sucked into life in the crew when she least expects it. The rest of the crew decided that Barnacles was more of a servant/butler than a friend causing him to become really really really exhausted. "I'm already on it, captain!" And as you had mentioned the octopus looking for its eggs, then it might be difficult to do.". Thank you so much! #peso Tweak yells out. Shellington Sea Otter has only been an Octonaut for a month and already needs help doing his job. Peso: Hopefully not for pengiuns! He usually squints his eyes whenever he is giving orders, thinking about problems or talking to his crew at certain times. His fever was so high that his cheeks went all rosy. And Dashi, could you get Kwasii to help me spot the mother?" If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. Captain Barnacles has white fur and a blue uniform with a matching hat. Sometimes when the power happens to be off, and Barnacles needs to use the Octo-Alert, he gets the Vegimals to do their own version of it. It is hosted on FanFiction.Net. Captain Barnacles crossed his arms, shaking his head. Juan: good idea! (They go out of the octopod and into the hotel room)(Next Morning, the wedding day)Inkling: Shellington Sea Otter do you take Dashi Puppy Dog as your wife? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Dashi [blushing]: Thanks for caring, Shellington! Kwazii had his so. The Whale Shark Juan and Juliana: Sorry we are late!! P.S: Make sure to tell us if we're pressuring you too much. The daredevil cat with a mysterious pirate past. It was too much work for one person. I hung my head. #barnacles Just then, Peso came sliding out of the octo-chute. You saved meShellington:As long as you're safe, I'm okay! Not literally, but it felt awkward. We rushed up to Sick bay together to see Dashi. Help is on the way!" (Juan Pinches the shark with with the Gup D's crab claw)Shark: Oww! Color: White, Blue I walked to the HQ, where I saw Captain Barnacles talking to Kwazii about Something. She prepared the Gups and oiled all the motors, then as the others came down ready to go out, she quickly ate a few carrots that would keep her going for a while. Captain Barnacles Shellington and Dashi [both smiling,laughing and blushing]: Kwazii! (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Captain Barnacles is sent to the real world by accident, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Blood And Fur (Will update soon, been stuck here and working on another fic ), Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Barnacles gets to experience animal instincts just like Kwazii. Juan: Cool!! . That's why we came to you. Captain Barnacles' family might be from Canada, as seen from his room decoration, where had a banner called "MV Manitoba", a reference to the province of Manitoba. Kwazii: Yeow, Is the dress done yet? Everyone gasped and quickly rushed over to the unconscious polar bear. You'll have to read to find out >:). (In the hallway)[Dashi and Shellington hold hands not paying attention to what's in front of them] [Tweak bumps into Dashi]Dashi: Whoa! A sting ray is stuck! Octonauts high (human au) Peso Hernandez is the new kid to octo high! (Translation: How exciting is that?) Dashi knew she had to do something fast. animals octonauts # 12 Random Octonauts Headcanons by Zoe 18.4K 384 21 ? Shellington: Fine! Just nothing too bad)). She was home at last! Kwazii: What's all the noise?I'm trying to workPeso: Tweak is pregnant! I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. Work Search: Before the trio could return back to the safety of the Octopod. Barnacles has a bad dream. Because as Dashi said, they are quite rare and have only been spotted a few times. Enjoy! Inkling: NO! Which meant she obviously liked Shellington more than the Cap'. Sure enough, they were in Tweak's room. Dashi Dog:Yeah, I guess so. join Peso and his friends as they adventure throughout high school! He turned to me and stared into my soul. After Barnacles finished his extra large workload for the day he flopped onto his bed and sighed heavily. We just wanted to talk to you. Favorite Gup: Octo-Compass, Binocular The Cap' patted my back. "Alright." Barnacles tried to slow the zeal. [Translation: Super Super!] Orson She switched position and began to cry on my shoulder. "Oh. The Octopod! Because the crew has been lazy, they left the others that WERE working hard extremely exhausted. Sometimes Barnacles even stays up all night just trying to get his extra large workload done. Then he got stuck in the river unconscious on a floating log heading for the ocean due to the poison. Shellington: Very Nice! "Do you want Peso to bandage that up for you, Captain? Can he tell them his secret? Don't worry!" I knew that the sooner Peso got to the sickbay the sooner he could treat Dashi. Huh Was it something I said? No matter what animal it is, no matter what size it is, we always help out our fellow creature friends. Tweak, Captain, Peso. First episode appearance: She is in very critical condition., he said in response. When the Octonauts split up to do different work in the Atlantic Coast any number of things could happen. In the aftermath of a daring rescue mission, how will the Octonauts handle both a new member and a temporary visitor? I felt horrible. (All octonauts hear the radio come on)Captain Barnacles: Calling all octonauts! She sat down and joined in the conversations around her. Inkling: Oh my! Dashi, what's wrong?" But, have you ever wondered why? "Tweak! There's nothing more to do but hope. Shellington: Good morning Inkling! Before he lost consciousness he was able to send Peso his location coordinates so he could come help him. I heard the Cap's barely audible voice ask if they could see Dashi. Polar Bear (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Captain Barnacles is sent to the real world by accident, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Blood And Fur (Will update soon, been stuck here and working on another fic ), Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Barnacles gets to experience animal instincts just like Kwazii. And his fever grew even higher as his heartbeat grew slower. It just goes to show you that I can be the Justice of the Peace! How hard she had been working recently. Peso asked Shellington identify what kind of snake bit Barnacles and Shellington deduced it was an Inland Taipan which was said to be the most venomous snake in the forest. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Then, it was silent. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. Shellington: Dashi, nooooooo! He had extremely dark bags under his eyes and was consistently yawning. What goes on behind the scenes? [blushes and gets a cookie.] abril 26, 2023 0 Visualizaes big bam shows montgomery, alabama. "Will she be all right, peso?" None of their hidden secrets will ever be safe again. I began to cry even harder, thinking to myself, Tweak your best friend ever is dying, over and over this thought turned in my head. I heard one last thunk and couldn't hear any longer. Barrot: Buk doo doopla(Translation:I'm busy but I can have Tunip do it)Barrot: Bopoponquop (Translation: Tunip go get Shellington's magnifying glass)(Tunip gets it and brings it back)Inkling:Oh now I can see the krill in the photo! All of them: Awwwww. Was it you, Inkling, or was it Peso, maybe it was Barrot, no it was Tweak. Most hobbies are exclusive to the books and dont reoccur in the show. Just remember to ask me if you need a break instead of just slacking off. A few days later Barnacles woke up one morning feeling much better and his paw was almost completely healed. But they had to get it to the captain by sundown in the next four days or he'll die. There's something wrong with Tweak!" When she came around, she gave me a pleading look, as if she wanted me to tell her that it was all a bad dream, that Dashi and Shellington were both ok and everything was normal. Or will forces outside of his control reveal it all? I had a bad feeling about going up into the HQ. She opened the Octo-Hatch and waved them off, then decided to design the suits that Captain Barnacles had been wanting for a while. His crew left him a note that said "Hi Captain. Shellington Sea Otter: Well it doesn't say on your files that you are able to be the justice of the peaceInkling: Those are personalShellington: Not any more[Inkling gasps][Peso whistles]Peso Penguin: Stop fighting, Professor Inkling can be the justice of the peace! Everyone ran up to him and tried apologizing to him but Barnacles cut them off. If we had just realized," "It's OK. But, Dashi realized as she looked at the chaos in the Launch Bay, Tweak had been holding back, not telling anyone her troubles. I felt quizzy. What kind of conversation was this!? Tears came to her eyes as she scrubbed, angry tears. "How would you like it if everyone else did this to you?! I'll come in the Gup B! But my body refused. When Barnacles looked at her she gasped at the condition Barnacles was in,finally noticing how tired he looked. Kwazii: What does that mean? I looked at them and said, I've done what I can for her. This might be because Peso came to the crew later, or because Kwazii is considered more of a best friend or a right-hand man. ? It was already eleven at night and all the other Octonauts had probably gone to sleep. And he had a lot of relatives. (Shellington and Dashi blush at each other than kiss)[Tunip faints and Barrot goes over to help him]Peso: Flappity FlippersInkling: IndeedKwazii [interupting Professor Inkling]: I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE IN LOVE WAIT TILL EVERYONE SEES THIS! How about a squid has a hurt tentacle.What do you do? Kwazii Cat: It seems like you guys.. ARE IN LOVE! Shellington: I should give Dashi a cookie. to himself when Kwazii noticed the bite mark on Barnacles's wrist was turning blue and purple. She's about to be hit! Hope you enjoy the carrotsLove fromThe OctonautsPS. And we decided since you just woke up from a coma you needed to take it easy for a while. When finally she got to bed, she slept like a log, but always had to get up early to get everything ready for a mission. An AU where The Octonauts is actually a children's reality TV show. As the days passed the poison grew and Barnacles's symptoms got worse.He had blurry vision,weakness and tiredness and frequent vomiting. Dashi, Shellington and Kwazii were all talking about what creatures they had saved that day. Shellington: I should give Dashi a cookie. I never should have been so harsh on her, I scolded myself mentally, You never should have been so harsh on her. Along with being the captain, Barnacles is also the strongest member of the crew, and he's demonstrated that in a number of different episodes. (Babies are given birth to)Tweak: Wow,they're cute! All the Gups that had been taken out were in ruins and the Launch Bay was a mess. Shellington: Alright let's go then! Then Peso's, Ithink..thinkso..soso. Curse me and my autistic butt. Peso was covering Tweak up and giving her some medicine. A cough interrupted the mayhemic scene, Whats all this about? Barnacles called from the doorway. I sighed and turned to the Octo-Hatch where within seconds, Peso would pop out of it. Tweak opened her eyes to find herself in her room. : Yeah, maybe I should. And dilemma. This is just a crossover for Octonauts and Pokmon where a Pokmon oc of mine ends up in the Octonauts world! I froze along with Tweak. "That is very interesting, Dashi" Captain Barnacles nodded his head, looking at the pictures. peso, kwazii and dashi are sophomore are 15 to 16 barnacles, shellington and tweak are junior 16 to 17 I gave peso's mom a name her name is Petrona. Simon GreenallRoss Breen (when singing "Creature Report", seasons 1-4) Simon Foster (singing voice from The Great Barrier Reef onwards). This would be a whole night's work, she knew it. Based on the original books by Meomi, Octonauts is produced by Silvergate Media VSP, animated by Brown Bag Films and continues to go from strength to strength as a unique and exciting global pre . In both the UK and US versions, Captain Barnacles speaks with a British accent. She was so stressed out already. [Kwazii laughs,too.] It had been a long day and she was exhausted. Both Juan and Juilana: Kill it! It is shown that in the books he lacks his full uniform, even in the last two created after the show debuted his clothed design. When he did, he rushed to Kwazii with a worried look. Tweak: Over there! Also because I don't want to get kicked off. His crew has a lot of respect for him. There's nothing more to do but hope. Captain Barnacles is claustrophobic (fear of tight spaces), as shown in the. That would be Shellington, the knowledgeable and reliable marine biologist which is an otter. What secrets do they keep? Min quickly heated some water and boiled the flower into an elixir. I sed they wer disgusti and he tryd to kil me i had to ask tweek for a betr defensiv wepin and she gaiv me sumtheeng usful barnacles didn't really kair tho.

Kaleb Shriners Parents, Articles O

octonauts fanfiction barnacles sick