orange apricot strain seeds

No supplier found for Orange Apricot seeds. Certainly, Legend Orange Apricot has been used to create amazing strain varieties like Ice Cream Man, Glazed Apricot Gelato, Garlic Grove, Purple Apricot, and Flavor Crystals. To reward a company that has done right by you. The Legend Orange Apricot F2 collection is a collage of world class genetics and includes work from trend setting breeders such as Cannarado, Capulator, Crane City, Harry Palms, Jungle Boys, Oni Noodles, Seed Junky Genetics Jbeezy, and many others. Orange Apricot, also known as "Legend Orange Apricot," is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Orange Juice and Apricot Helix. Apricot Scone Strain Details Genetics: Blueberry Limone x Early Orange Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks Sativa Dominant - 70/30 THCa 34.65 % THC 1.18% Early finishing plants with solid production and zesty blends of hazy blueberry and orange apricot. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Harvest time is roughly 59 days. This strain usually comes with a thick coating of trichomes. Information About Orange Apricot cannabis strain: What strains are similar to Orange Apricot? Best for outdoor and greenhouse cultivation, plants will grow to a medium height with a flowering period of 8 weeks to maturity. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. In addition to quality, Orange Apricot shares its flavor profile with the popular jam, which is known for its delectable blend of orange, apricot, and pineapple. She releases an aroma akin to a tropical utopia a teasing glimpse of the treasure she holds. legend orange apricot strain also More Content THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BACKWOODS AND HIP-HOP In 2019 he started Compound Genetics and moved to San Francisco. I had the Apples and Bananas at the time it wasn't called Apples and Bananas. Its unclear when Orange Apricot first hit the green scene, but descendants of this strain began showing up in the late 2010s. Orange apricot helps with sleep, relieves pain, and stimulates appetites. Every order, regardless of size gets free seeds. Pav is caked out in trichomes. If you have a medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional. Outdoor planting is possible in most areas. Cannabis is here to stay. Download my free marijuana Grow bible so you can grow your own Orange Apricot! 25% OFF SEED CITY SEEDS! We feel they are legends in the community and it's an honor to work with them.Before this collection is officially available we will test all of the seeds thoroughly and document everything for you to see. The aroma is bold citrus, and the flavor is sweet. The Legend Orange Apricot F2 collection is a collage of world class genetics and includes work from trend setting breeders such as Cannarado, Capulator, Crane City, Harry Palms, Jungle Boys, Oni Noodles, Seed Junky Genetics Jbeezy, and many others. I first started smoking weed in high school as a freshman. Single Strain Ounces Under $140; Ounces 20%+ THC ; Trending. I wanted to be seen in all kinds of stores and appeal to a wider audience. Upload your "Legend Orange Apricot" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. Beautiful. Feminized seeds are not available at the moment. Orange Apricot - Compound Genetics. Introducing the outstanding Orange Apricot BX1 to our carefully cultivated cannabis seed collection. Click Here, Purple Chem fems, The Seed Source Exclusives, Legend OG (Malibu Cut) x Legend Orange Apricot F2, Exclusive one of a kind freebie seeds included in every order, All Seeds are HEMP Seeds according to law. Mildew resistance noted as with many of the Blueberry Limone crosses. Like its name suggests, Legend Orange . Yield: Medium/High. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Inconsistent rules around cannabis advertising call for creative solutions with some unintended consequences. Every seed tested contained less than 0.03% THC, Legacy OG -Legend OG x Legend Orange Apricot F2, Harambes Hope -Triangle Durban x Legend Orange Apricot F2. Legacy OG -Legend OG x Legend Orange Apricot F2 $ 150.00 13 regular seeds Legend OG (Malibu Cut) x Legend Orange Apricot F2 "We serve the plant" Out of stock Tell me when this item is back in stock. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Do you know something more about Compound Genetics' Legend Orange Apricot? Its pretty standard for a strain of this caliber. As you light up, a fruity breeze wafts through the air. Copyright 2023 Seed City. Die strkste Cannabissorte 2022 KUSH MINTS aus dem Hause ApeOrigin im Cannapot Hanfshop online bestellen - Leafly hat sie zur absolut besten und strksten Sorte 2022 ernannt bis zu 27% THC mit fantastisch starkem Turn und bombigen Duft! Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Here you find all cannabis varieties beginning or ending with "Orange Apricot"! We made a collection with seeds with that, and that was the main project that Tiger Trees worked on. Apricot Kush Strain Genetics. Therefore, it came as no surprise when we discovered this sensational strain. Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! Bright orange threads with gleaming white resin cover the dark purple hues of its tiny buds. Legend Orange Apricot from Compound Genetics is available only as regular seeds. Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. As you can imagine, this strain tastes and. These regular cannabis seeds are packed with citrusy flavors and potent cannabinoids. Let's talk about it. With the end of Tiger Trees, Lynch was ready for a new venture, a new brand, and a new city. To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Legend Orange Apricot Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations. On how he acquired Legend Orange Apricot, Lynch says Jungle Boys invited me to be in their booth at [the Chalice Festival]. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. There's a Johnny Appleseed energy affecting contemporary cannabis, and if you have a predilection for apples that extends beyond fruit picking, pie baking, and cider brewing, this list is especially Pisces is a mutable water sign ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, symbolized by two fish locked in an eternal orbit; the image is simultaneously fluid and rigid. Sunshine -Gonzo 5 x (The One x Velvet Rush), Lotus -(The One x Velvet Rush) x (The One x Velvet Rush), Pinco Kush -Pinconning Purple Paralyzer x SFV OG BX. Stress. The result of the cross between a resinous and aromatic elite clone of the Orange Apricot x MAC variety and our Gorilla Girl XL Auto :registered: (SWS82). You can jump into the MAC movement with Orange Apricot MAC, Orange Cookies x MAC, Granny MAC, MAC & Cheese, and MAC V2. 15% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE - 15SPECIAL - ENDS SOON!!! Helps Me pain, PTSD, excellent bud fer relaxing, nighttime. Modest in height maxing out at 60 inches tall, Orange Apricot has medium-sized, thick, and compact sagittate buds. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. 7th Generation Autoflowering. Although,it's considered indica-leaning; the plant displays its indica roots with pride. This A-grade, balanced hybrid strain is known for its peculiar fluffy bright green buds covered with a colorful orange mane that makes it look smooth and irresistible, just like an actual apricot. Because of its relaxing effects, Orange Apricot can act as a sedative. Be the first to hear about Special Offers and Sales! In 2 seedbanks, we found 2 offers between EUR 130.00 for 13 regular seeds and EUR 145.00 for 13 regular seeds. This sweet smelling treat was created by crossing Orange Juice and Apricot Helix. Get ready to be physically and mentally relaxed, finding peace with the world around you. 40% OFF OURSUPER SALE SECTION! Strain Type: Hybrid, Asia-Central, Asia-South East, North American and Canadian: Indoor Flowering Time: Medium . (optional). not much 2 say g8 prices g8 service g8 selection. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto Sweet Seeds VEG LED / 310WMars TSW 2000 Indoor Room Type Manual Watering Directly In Substrate Germination Method Copy link Weeks GER G week VEG 1 week Photos & Videos 2+ 2+ photos afterLogin 2+ 2+ photos afterLogin Grow Conditions Week 1 Vegetation 24 F C Day Air Temperature 75 F C It has a very unique bud structure and appearance, it's great for hash production as well., On the connection with Quavo and how Pav was received by the community, Lynch shared, I think the Quavo thing helped it, but I think people liked it more because it was a really unique profile and really unique strain in general. If you are looking to buy Legend Orange Apricot Cannabis Seeds from Compound Genetics somewhere - have a look to our Legend Orange Apricot Price Comparison page with all current offers from all the connected seedbanks and shops - or visit one of the following tested, trustworthy and recommended seed-shops directly to check out their current Legend Orange Apricot offers: Oaseeds and Cannapot Hanfshop. The optimal temperature to grow Orange Apricot is between 55-80 degrees Fahrenheit. . As you can imagine, this strain tastes and smells like bold citrus. Copyright 2023Weedmaps. It checked all the boxes, Berner had to really make sure that for the Cookies brand, it was a hitter.. Why broccoli? We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Because Orange Apricot strain genetics are indica-leaning, this plant doesnt require much space. A refreshing mist of orange, apricot, and crisp earth settles in. Subscribe to ourseed dealsto gain access to weekly deals on marijuana seeds! As with any Miracle Alien Cookies strain, you can expect effects to go along with this one. No supplier found for Orange Apricot autoflowering seeds. My understanding I learned from the industry was [that] Tiger Trees needed a new brand. The buds are so covered with trichomes it appears as if the flower was dusted with keif. Aesthetics? Gelato being new on the scene and trending, the breeding and the strains, then all of this hit and it was like a magic recipe. From those crosses, Lynch was able to get Jet Fuel Gelato and Menthol. Strain type: Hybrid. I was working with Node Labs. Compare. It was founded by Christopher Lynch, a San Jose-born, Portland-raised, cannabis breeder who has been putting plants into soil for over 15 years. Been smoking fer 53yrs and I know Me weed and this is one of Me favorites. Signup for updates on new drops, re-stocks and rare deals! Orange Apricot potency is higher THC than average. Apples and Bananas x Pav, Apples and Bananas x Big Face, Apples and Bananas S1, Apples and Bananas x White Runtz, all the unique flavors, said Lynch. The flowering usually takes between 10 to 14 weeks, depending on the strain. Perfect strain fer Me. As you can imagine, this strain tastes and smells like bold citrus. . My friend lived over there and offered a place for me to stay. $ 200.00. All packages are sent discretely by International Tracked postage so you have complete peace of mind. I used the male to make a collection of seeds.. Orange Apricot Bx1 cannabis seed is an amazing new breed created by the mad professors over at Compound Genetics, they crossed the already great Orange Apricot together with Legend Orange Apricot F2 and out came something superb. It's excellent for putting your brainon autopilot to get through your list of chores. Day 5 in the morning, I moved the soil a bit to allow more air into root zone. All Rights Reserved. Unfortunately we're only currently able to accept VISA + MASTERCARD. Legend Orange Apricot Described as a "collage of world class genetics," this features top-rated strains combined to produce the sweetest and preserved seeds. Compound Genetics is committed to providing the highest standards in breeding to the industry and will only offer genetics that meet a strict quality criteria. Orange Apricots presiding terpene is myrcene followed by terpinolene and pinene. If youre looking to grow your own, youre in luck. The myrcene comes through, offering gentle, earthy undertones. I just wanted to experience more of the cannabis culture. All the strains I crossed were fire. Sorry, but nothing matches your search terms Please try again with some different keywords. The myrcene tag teams with pinene to target chronic pain, tension, migraines, and nausea, while terpinolene and pinene tackle anxiety and enhance moods. OBS is easy to grow and yields massive colas of frosty flowers. If you are searching for information about Legend Orange Apricot from Compound Genetics, check out our Basic Infos, Shop-Finder and Price Comparison, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. Compound Genetics is proud to announce the Legend Orange Apricot F2 seed collection. 2023 Happy Seed Bank, Inc. All rights reserved. & Look. They yield dense, sticky buds that are coated with copious amounts of resin. & Feminized Seed, Autoflowering Feminized Seed. Orange Apricot has the potential to cause paranoia in less experienced users. You've stumbled upon a Legend Orange Apricot related thread into a forum or growers community? Seeds are discretely packaged and you'll see a different company name on your bank statement so you can order with complete peace of mind. And like its By checking this box you consent to Weedmaps' collection of your email address for the limited purpose of subscribing to Weedmaps' email communications. What do we know about the unknown/legendary Orange Apricot? Orange Apricot, also known as "Legend Orange Apricot," is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Orange Juice and Apricot Helix. As you can imagine, this strain tastes and smells like bold citrus. I asked Capulator if I could do a breeding project; and he gave me permission, which is pretty rare for Capulator. Of course, that's what we've come to expect from Compound Genetics, a group of expert cannaisseur's breeding, collecting and also cultivating rare genetics for years. I had the chance to hop on a call with Christopher Lynch, the brand's Founder and Chief Executive Wizard, to discuss Compound's history and the strains it's proliferated over the years. Description Exclusive one of a kind freebie seeds included in every order Category: Compound Genetics Tags: Compound, compound genetics, regular This delicious, indica-dominant beauty is the offspring of renowned strains OJ Kush and Apricot Helix. The result of this cross is a tall autoflowering strain, very powerful, resinous and aromatic, worthy of the most demanding collectors. Orange Apricot is a hybrid strain that will have tokers the world over rejoicing. Named for its celebrity heritage and its super delicious flavor, Orange Apricot is one bud that any indica lover will fall head over heels for instantly. With his success from the Gelato strains, Lynch and Compound's name started cracking around California. Orange Apricot Bx1 cannabis seed is an amazing new breed created by the mad professors over at Compound Genetics, they crossed the already great Orange Apricot together with Legend Orange Apricot F2 and out came something superb. Note the subtle, spicy apricot zest. Delivery was discreet and fast, my order took less than 2 weeks to get to the USA. NJ Medical Dispensary Strain Review: Orange Apricot #1 (Garden State Dispensary, Union NJ) What is up everyone. We ship to every country including the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and beyond. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned of fined, or both. In 2008, Ice Cream came in 2nd in the Hydro category, and in 2009, it placed 3rd in the Bio category. California has more players and is home base for cannabis on the West Coast. Since then, Lynch and his small team of fewer than five employees have been feeding the game some of the most flavorful weed out there. It was released in 2019 and was born from one of Compound's Jet Fuel Gelato seed collections. The first strain that put Compound on the map was Legend Orange Apricot, a strain that Chris popped from a pack of seeds that the Capulator, the father of MAC, blessed him with in late 2016. Legend Orange Apricot is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Orange Juice X Apricot Helix strains. Youd be hard-pressed to find another strain as pleasant and palatable. Named for its celebrity parentage and delicious flavor, Legend Orange Apricot is the perfect choice for any hybrid lover. Orange Apricot usually has a thick coating of trichomes, which is an indicator that its THC content is high. Suppose you do possess access to plants, trimming, and growing clones will work. Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene Effects: Giggly, relaxed, talkative. The plant reaches a height of 30-60 inches indoors and outdoors and has a 54-61 days flowering period. It's almost white-like. 63-70 days (9-10 weeks) Lineage: Strawberry Diesel x Legend Orange Apricot F2. Flowering time: Approx. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. 6 Orange Apricot Strains PTSD. Robert Bergman is an Amsterdam-based marijuana grow expert who has years of experience from small grows to massive operations See profile. Because its so relaxing, save this one for nighttime. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We're Passionate about High Quality Cannabis and bring you only the Best Elite Feminized Strains. We return with another newer strain from GSD that I've been picking up fairly regularly as its been in rotation over there, and quite different than the #2 version they dropped earlier this year. We have spent the last year gathering cultivars and focusing on every detail for this breeding project. Hes written for Weedmaps, Leafly, High Times, and many morepublications. Orange Apricot potency is higher THC than average. No supplier found for Orange Apricot feminized seeds. Click to show all parents of Legend Orange Apricot in our dynamic family tree map. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On the strains they had going then, Compound's wizard of genetics said, I had a Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL male. Smoking Orange Apricot will help you shut off your brain and relax.

Tulare County Noise Ordinance, Tatiana Vanilla Cigars Australia, Articles O

orange apricot strain seeds