oxford, ohio obituaries

John Norman Simensen Jr. Obituary. August 11, 2022 hundreds of US newspapers Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Martin H. Judd of Oxford, Ohio, who passed away at the age of 63, on April 23, 2023. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Courtney did an excellent job helping me preplan my mothers funeral and Juan did an excellent job carrying it out! (nee: Smith) Judd. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 23, 1959 - He was predeceased by : his parents, John Newlin and Ann Newlin; and his mother-in-law Alice. My name is Diana Phillips of Oxford OH Read less. The visitation and service for Mom was so nice. Oxford Obituaries at echovita Oxford, OH Obituaries at funeral.com Oxford Obituaries in the Journal-News, past 7 days, past 30 days, past year, all records throughout Butler County Oxford Obituaries at tributes.com Oxford, OH Obituaries at Ever Loved Cincinnati Enquirer Obituaries in nearby Cincinnati Ohio Deaths 1908-1953 over 3.5 million . Cherished grandmother of Michael (Amanda) Beckman. All Rights Reserved. All Obituaries Martin Judd Oxford Martin Harold "Marty" Judd 10/23/1959 - 04/23/2023 Martin Harold "Marty" Judd passed away peacefully Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Hospice of Hamilton. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Carol Schnipper, Kim Newton Luebke wrote a sympathy message, I am Don & Peg Newton's daughter Kim. Oxford Press Obituaries 168 Results Most Recent All Notices April 29, 2023 IB Imogene Blair Troy, Ohio Blair, Imogene "Jean" Age 93, of Troy, OH, passed away April 26, 2023. Colerain, OH - Bonnie Jones Gulley. All the staff was very comforting and caring to the family during the "worst time in our life." Our family truly appreciated everything the funeral home did. I liked that Juan was very low pressure. What you may not know is that I went through open heart surgery processes a mere two weeks later on me. at funeral.com He went out of his way to make the process as easy as possible and his kindness will not be forgotten. Calvin was born on June 27, 1948 in Akron, OH, the son of John and Irene (nee: Turanchik) Palmer, and was the Brother of Brett and Brian Palmer. Brandon and Jake could not have been more caring, comforting, knowledgeable and helpful in planning a special and meaningful service for our Dad. Experiencing the death of a loved one is over-whelming. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Langford Clark Hargraves II of Oxford, Ohio, who passed away at the age of 76, on April 15, 2023. Exceptional service! Juan was great to work with, very patient and caring. Every Christmas, we display a Christmas Nativity Scene at our locations to celebrate the spirit of the holiday. Funeral Director took most of the pain and sorrow out of having to arrange and prepare for the death of a loved one. Beloved wife of Wayne Brown for 60 years. Write your message of sympathy today. Make sure relatives of Langford Clark Hargraves II know they have sympathy messages here. If you choose to bury your loved one, you will find our funeral, burial, and graveside ceremony to be uplifting and memorable. Fifty-two-year-old David Shrider of Oxford, Ohio, was hiking on Donoho Peak with five friends and family members when the incident happened about halfway up the mountain, Carrie Wittmer, a. Ogle & Paul Young Funeral Home took care of our family above and beyond our expectations. Marty was born Marjorie Ruth Martin (nee Richey) was born February 13, 1945 to Herbert and Kathryn Richey. Juan was patient and accommodating. Your thoughts about Mike were accurate - no more generous, kind, and ethical person existed. One year, my dad let it grow into a bunch of weeds. We were very pleased with the professional service provided by Paul Young Funeral Home. When my dad passed, you had a Christmas service for loved ones which I hope will continue. You gave my sister and I a personalized journal with our parents initials on it. We were thrilled with the guest book and all the time that was spent creating that. Marty served on the City Council for the City of Fairfield for 8 years, and served for one year as the city's Vice Mayor. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Spring Grove Cemeteries, Funeral Homes, & Crematory. Thank you very much. past 30 days, The aftercare was so helpful. He was born in Gray, Kentucky on September 9, 1936 the son of Samuel Jeffrey and Kate (Ray) Berry. Services will. Paul Young Funeral Home has been around a long time, and the second and third generation family members running the operation today are very mindful of the tradition they are upholding. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 7, 1946 - Paul Young is the best funeral home I have been to! We reached out to Paul Young funeral home because they handled my fathers funeral 16 years prior. She willingly offered to meet me at the funeral home to get death certificates and check. Her makeup and hair were done excellent. Dave's life was centered on his relationship with Jesus Christ and he was a man of deep faith, prayer, and Survived and missed by her loving Husband of 30 With great sorrow and bittersweet gratitude, the Kleinfelter, Bodenstine and Schnell families announce the passing of our kind, brave, caring and unimaginably generous wife, mother, grandmother, LOIS "BONNIE" SHOUP My family has used Paul Young SR. Funeral Home in Mt. I would just like to say that everyone we dealt with at your facility was kind, considerate and helpful. He is survived by : his cousins, William Hargraves III and Gene Hargraves. Once in the 70's when we first fell in love, and then the second chance we had as married partners for 20 years. You did a great job, Sarah has a caring gentle approach. Every aspect of the service provided by Paul Young Funeral Home was professional, kind, gentle and understanding. Now you can look up Oxford obits and track down your bloodline in Ohio in a matter of seconds. Felt just like family taking care of us. Submit a loved one's obituary to the Oxford, OH page or choose to print in any newspaper. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. (63 years old). Paul R. Young is THE BEST! Best regards and thanks, He was employed as a truck driver by Carolina Freight and Formica Products for numerous years, retiring in 1995. (64 years old). But your words and ongoing friendship mean much to us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cincinnati Enquirer Obituaries Of course I would definitely consider the staff at Paul R. Young Funeral Home because I couldn't have done it without them! They are an exceptional funeral home with an extraordinary staff. We appreciated it very much. Dr. Frank Jordan, Jr. of Oxford, Ohio, passed away July 1, 2022. Jacob, thank you so much for all your help yesterday ! Healthy mansion, and they work through every detail. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Ohio Obituaries All Metro Areas Akron Area Canton Area Chillicothe Area Cincinnati Area Columbus Area Lancaster Area Mansfield Area Marion Area Newark Area New Philadelphia Area Zanesville Area. Jonathan would have loved all the details in the guest book. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of John Norman Simensen Jr. to pay them a last tribute. Start a memorial fund . Staff was easy to work with and accessible. at He was a member of the Waverly American Legion, the Waverly Calvin Lee Palmer Thank you so much for all the extra touches, and for the deep respect you've shown my daughter and I and my family. Both services were beautiful and very well managed. Juan went above and beyond for my brothers tribute! Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Beverly was a proud member of the Fort Thomas Women's Club when she lived in Northern Kentucky. Serving Mt. She created a beautiful slideshow set to personalized music. Courtney was so attentive to details and assisted personally with loading and unloading my husbands casket. Listened to our feedback and accommodated/addressed all needs. Last Names. He was predeceased by : his parents, Ina Simensen and John Simensen Sr.; his brother-in-law Francis Bernard; his sister Ina Fields; his former wife Liliane Bernard; and his brothers, Charlie and Jim Simensen. Paul R. Young Funeral Home has 3 locations in the area. Call the location that is most convenient to you: (513) 521-9303 (Cincinnati), (513) 863-7077 (Hamilton), or (513) 523-4411 (Oxford). A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. The extra touches of the bird house, bird seeds, and beautiful candle were such a special touch. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Michael Leslie Schnipper to pay them a last tribute. Flag, personalized with Ron's name was a complete - but very welcome surprise. Only show results with grave locations Showing 10 of 12805 obituaries SORTED BY MOST RECENT FIRST Henry P. Cornely 03/30/2006 - 04/16/2023 Henry P. Cornely, age 17. Healthy, Hamilton, Oxford & Surrounding Area, 2023 Paul R. Young Funeral Home. Courtney was great, she made me feel at ease during my time of loss. Thank you all very very much for a great service. More Options. Matthew Carter was compassionate and professional. Devoted mother of Steven (Lisa) Brown and Rick Brown. I haven't seen you guys in a few years, but I always enjoyed Mike's wit and sarcasm. Of course, you can customize any service to your preferences. Thank you Sarah and Robert. Bob was a veteran of the United States Air Force from 1956-1960. If they had to repeat any info they had given us, they did so very politely. Paul R. Young Funeral Home Obituaries The traditionally decorated home has comfortable seating throughout the chapel and sitting rooms. Before she passed, my wife made it clear that she wanted her funeral with you. past Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. They did a great job. We continue to enjoy looking through it. Amazing attention to detail..we were informed every step of the way as to what direction we needed to be going inwe were listened toand kindness always extended..thank you from our family! We were so impressed that we have used Paul R. Young Funeral Home for every other member of our family. past 3 days, Her death was unexpected so nothing was planned. Calvin was born on June 27, 1948 in Akron, OH, the son Bonnie Jones Gulley We really value this group of people and this service in our community! Juan was professional and a pleasure to work with. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was also a highly dependable maintenance person, and I will miss him and remember him fondly on both personal and professional levels. Denise was terrific and made everything very easy for us in the midst of a very sad occasion. Thank you. Dear Juan,Thank you for all you did for Jonathans funeral. Beverly attended University of Kentucky and earned a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and later worked for US Playing Card Company. We may never know the pain both emotionally and physically that lead to his decision to end his life. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Thank you! There are no events at this time. They did everything in their power to make sure everything ran smoothly. Juan and his staff were incredible. Oxford Obituaries Local obituaries for Oxford, Ohio 106 Obituaries Tuesday, April 25, 2023 Add Photos 3 Memories Martin H. Judd Obituary Martin Harold "Marty" Judd 10/23/1959 -. DECEMBER 13, 1931 - APRIL 10, 2023 Search. You gave him years of pain free ability to work and to hunt - what he loved. Flowers were beautiful. Attention to detail was spot on! All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. When the day comes for me to go home, I hope to have as beautiful memorial service as I planned for my dear Roger. Nancy was born in Cincinnati, Ohio to Ellsworth and Elizabeth Koehler on March 6, 1928. The staff was super organized and caring, we loved the calmness and comfort of the funeral home. She seemed more like family. As a small, family-owned business, we are committed to taking the utmost care to provide your family with exceptional service. Browse All 997,638 Images. The only difference is that an urn would be present instead of a casket. Courtney Colla has done a brilliant job with two funerals for us. My mother looked like an angel. There are no events at this time. It made a very difficult time just a little easier. Courtney was welcoming, patient with our mother who has dementia, patient with our requests and questions. Oxford Obituaries at tributes.com Beloved wife of the late Billy J. Gulley for 57 years. Martin H. Judd Obituary It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. past 7 days, Oxford Press Obituaries 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, Showalter Blackwell Long Funeral Home Obituaries, U.S. Social Security Death Index 1935-2014, Department of Veterans Affairs Death Helpful, kind, professional and attentive to my requests. Can't say enough about their efforts. A great job from start to finish. Oxford Obituaries Juan was exceptional in helping us plan for Mom's funeral. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. !!! Write your message of sympathy today. There's something calming about their historic Mt. Best regards always, Nancy was born in Cincinnati, Ohio to Ellsworth and Elizabeth Koehler on March 6, 1928. The lines of communication were always open. Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 04/14/2022 James Sherman Thomas Paul R. Young Funeral Home 04/09/2022 Robert Conrad Fiehrer Paul R. Young Funeral Home 04/07/2022 Love always - Joe Cat. He designed the picture CD so professionally and chose excellent music for the service! Sarah at Paul Young Funeral Home was so compassionate and attentive. Dear stepmother of Dora (Dave) Bradford, Debbie Jones, and the late Diana Loftus. Denise was incredible. Sarah was so helpful and everyone was so nice! This is the third funeral Juan Vasquez has handled for our family. I greatly appreciate it. We lost our mother in January 2020. Beloved wife of Wayne Brown for 60 years. How to Use This Collection. Create a memorial website. Carol Schnipper, Carol, Karen & Mrs. Livingston - please accept my sincerest condolences. We couldn't have asked for any better service. Includes death registers created before statewide death certificates in 1908. We are honored that you have entrusted us to help celebrate the life and legacy of your loved one. Had it in Cleveland. thanks from the Akers family. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. Marty was born October 23, 1959 in Hamilton, Ohio, the son of Wendell and Janice J. Write your message of sympathy today. I can't recommend them enough. Jessica was professional and very comforting in handling the arrangements and funeral. So sorry to hear of Mikes passing. Thanks for your kindness and being so helpful. Ruth had 5 brothers and 2 sisters. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Ogle and Paul R. Young Funeral Home - Oxford. Paul R. Young is the epitome of professionalism BUT also the most kind, caring and compassionate group of individuals. Thanks for perfection. Im so sorry. My Husband would've been very pleased with the service.Thank you so much! Oxford Press Obituaries (2005-Current) at Genealogy Bank ($) at echovita After the Air Force, Calvin went to work as a Lab Tech for PPG. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. They took care of my Dad, Mom and Mother in Law's service. Write your message of sympathy today. He was employed as a driver with Butler County Regional Transit, and had also served as a Martin Harold "Marty" Judd beneficiaries who died between the years 1850 and 2010 Every wish for her honering her memory was taken care of. She is preceded in death by her sister Marilyn (Bob) Peterson. Joseph Newlin Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Joseph Newlin of Oxford, Ohio, born in Akron, Ohio, who passed away on April 14, 2023, at the age of 64, leaving to mourn family and friends. We have our funeral arrangements with you as well, and I know it will be another great service as well. At Paul R. Young Funeral Home, you can rely on our funeral and cremation services. Absolutely the best possible experience I could imagine having under the circumstances for my beloved spouse. Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home 5086 College Corner Pike, Oxford, OH, 45056 Get Directions (513) 523-4411 | https://www.paulyoungfuneralhome.com 0review Leave a review How can We Help? Our thanks to Juan and the entire Paul Young funeral home staff. I always thought Paul R. Young Funeral Home was a step above the rest. You proved it to me with the handling of my wife's funeral. Year. Oxford, OH Obituaries Nancy was a loving mother and an adoring and cherished grandmother. The staff certainly helped the family get through the "darkest days" we ever experienced. Juan was absolutely wonderful! he and his team did an amazing job.Juan listened very well to our wishes and worked with us. When though my mother had wasted away to under 90lbs, you had done a phenomenal job of having her look good in her final resting place. It's just so comfortable and elegant. View Oxford obituaries on Legacy, the most timely and comprehensive collection of local obituaries for Oxford, Ohio, updated regularly throughout the day with submissions from newspapers, funeral homes, and direct from the community. The Funeral Home is beautiful with all the history and during Christmas. My whole family is very grateful to them. She has the right personality for the job. What a community asset. She is a credit to you. throughout Butler County Robert and Terry were so helpful. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. 30 days, At GenealogyBank, we have made family research easy by digitizing more than 330 years' worth of Oxford obituaries in our national newspaper database. I liked the way he incorporated images of music, bike riding and mountains into the guestbook. (76 years old). Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of John Norman Simensen Jr. of Oxford, Ohio, born in Colonial Beach, Virginia, who passed away on February 19, 2023 at the age of 76. My biggest fear was that my mom wouldn't look like herself. Thanks! Turns out it was a message written with weed killer that read "Nice weeds Don". My husband used to work there years ago. The service you provided for my wife and family couldn't have been any better!!! I felt taken care of. He is also survived by many in-laws, nieces, nephews. Also survived by 14 nieces & Bonnie Jones Gulley We were well taken care of. A cozy family kitchen is provided for the comfort and ease of families and guests. The kindness and professionalism has remained OUTSTANDING. We truly thank you for that. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Funeral Homes with Published Obituaries. Great job Paul R. Young Funeral Home! On August 18, 1956 in Connersville, Indiana he married his wife. I cannot repeat enough the service and understanding we received especially from Courtney. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Thank you all again. Mike loved you all, and was so, so thankful for all that you did for him. Connorsville, INWeigel Funeral Home Obituaries Made a difficult situation/time so much easier!! She married Richard McClure in 1970 and eventually moved to Oxford where they raised their daughter, Molly. She was such a good listener, everything ran like clockwork! Thank you! Southern Sun Digital Media All Rights Reserved. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Larry was born in rural Butler county, Ohio on April 2, 1941 to the late Lawrence John Richardson and Stella Louise (Howe) Richardson. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Address Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home 5086 College Corner Pike Oxford, OH 45056 Tel: (513) 523-4411 Contact Us Local Weather Weather for Oxford, OH More at Dark Sky Loading. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 15, 1959 - Mike and Carol also know that as Mike owned Maintenance Services Company, his HVAC business for over 45 years, he leaves behind many loyal customers and business associates, who will miss him. Everyone was superb. Oxford Press Obituaries 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 My father knew Paul Young Sr. Courtney was great! Mike very much valued the working relationship and friendship that developed between he and your family., Dear Carole: Very sorry to hear about Mike's passing. April 14, 2023 (67 years old). A North Carolina native, he was born in Charlotte on January 18, 1937, the son of. Thanks for all you did for us. I'm back home and beginning recouperation. Courtney went above and beyond in every way. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. We were so very pleased how smoothly everything went. She is survived by children Chuck (Karen) Thomas J. Brinkman I didn't feel like he was a salesman or trying to gouge us. I will miss him across the street Prayers. The team at Paul Young Funeral Home does a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone as they were great! He leaves behind his Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chance, with whom he had many, many hunting adventures. Funeral arrangement under the care ofPaul R Young Funeral Homes, Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home - Oxford 5086 College Corner Pike, Oxford, OH 45056. - They couldn't have been more helpful!--I loved the help I received!--they went above and beyond-The kindest and most helpful in my hour of need! Born May 19th, 1964 in Cincinnati, Ohio, Sonja lived an incredibly full life planting seeds of joy and love with all she met. We very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you for everything during this time. Lois "Bonnie" Lavonne Shoup was born on December 13, 1931 to Geraldine (nee Houtz) and Cliff Ellis and raised in Vandalia, Ohio. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. We so appreciated the thorough and compassionate care that Courtney gave to us. it was a delicate and difficult time with the Coronavirus going around, so we couldn't have a normal Funeral Service. Michael is survived by his beloved wife Carol, his mother Hazel Livingston, sister Karen Moon, and extended family. I will spread the word about your services! I met Mike when I worked at Sportsland for Don & Peggy Newton back in the later 1970's here in Oxford and Mike was a frequent customer at the shop and I got to know him and was honored to call him my friend. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBrown-Dawson-Flick Funeral Home, Brown Dawson Flick Funeral Home 1350 Millville Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013, St. Mary's Catholic Church 111 E High St, Oxford, OH 45056. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial . Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers. I am so sorry for your loss., Brian, thank you so much for your heartfelt words. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Juan Vasquez did a great job, he followed through on everything! We have no children so your staff helped me get everything in order. Healthy, Hamilton, Oxford & Surrounding Area Paul R. Young Funeral Home 7345 Hamilton Ave Cincinnati, OH 45231 Tel: (513) 521-9303 DIRECTIONS Paul R. Young Funeral Home 3950 Pleasant Ave Hamilton, OH 45015 Tel: (513) 863-7077 DIRECTIONS Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home 5086 College Corner Pike Oxford, OH 45056 Tel: (513) 523-4411 The Beautiful Wooden U.S. Serving Mt. You did the best making them look so beautiful. 5 STARS. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of John Norman Simensen Jr. of Oxford, Ohio, born in Colonial Beach, Virginia, who passed away on February 19, 2023 at the age of 76. Thanks and God Bless. Mike also leaves many close friends and hunting partners who will miss him greatly when September comes, and Mike is not with them in the field. She will be Nancy Stiegler, 95 years old, past away peacefully April 15, 2023. Butler County & Hamilton, OH Obituaries Butler County Cities Fairfield Middletown Monroe Oxford Sharonville Trenton The Journal-News Obituaries , Recent , past 3 days , past 7 days , past 3 0 days in Hamilton, OH and throughout Butler County Cincinnati Enquirer Obituaries in nearby Cincinnati Butler County, OH Obituaries at Genealogy Trails The entire time, we felt like "all is well" in their hands! It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Joseph Newlin of Oxford, Ohio, born in Akron, Ohio, who passed away on April 14, 2023, at the age of 64, leaving to mourn family and friends. Our family felt secure with her guiding the helm. Ohio, County Death Records, 1840-2001 Index and images of death records from county courthouses. The thoughtful touches they added to my father's funeral were greatly appreciated. Martin Harold "Marty" Judd passed away peacefully Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Hospice of Hamilton. Truly an asset to this company. Exceptional, caring and professional. Healthy - (513) 521-9303Hamilton - (513) 863-7077Oxford - (513) 523-4411. Receive obituaries Howard L. Brandehoff Wapakoneta, Ohio April 29, 2023 (89 years old) View obituary John David Wiesenbach Burton, Ohio April 29, 2023 (80 years old) View obituary Crit Reaves Sr. Cleves, Ohio April 28, 2023 (85 years old) View obituary Eddie Foster Humphries III Raymond, Ohio April 27, 2023 (69 years old) View obituary First Names. Everyone was thoughtful, patient and helpful during a very sad time. Find a Grave Index 1600s-Current Thank you so much for all the kindness your staff showed me and my family. Beloved son of Patrick and Mary (nee Zeit) Cornely. Would you like to offer John Norman Simensen Jr.s loved ones a condolence message? Everything was done great. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home - Oxford. She will also LOIS "BONNIE" SHOUP Juan worked with us throughout the entire grieving process. Oxford, Ohio obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up, attended schools and worked. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Martin Harold "Marty" Judd passed away peacefully Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Hospice of Hamilton. Place. June 27, 1948 - April 20, 2023 Harry Ogle, the previous owner, still works at the Oxford funeral home providing caring and personalized service to the Oxford community as he has for decades. As they managed our father's funeral and burial arrangements three years ago, the team of Juan, Jacob, Sarah, and Beverly did wonderful and caring work in managing our mother's arrangements this past weekend. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Though this was a sudden loss in our family Courtney eased our pain. February 19, 2023 Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. Read Ogle and Paul R. Young Funeral Home obituaries, find service information, send sympathy gifts, or plan and price a funeral in Oxford, OH Nancy is preceded in death by her brother Tom Koehler. Roger. My thanks for this expression of sympathy. She looked beautiful and her hair was perfect! browse over 240 million cemetery records, Oxford Obituaries in the Journal-News, Courtney was such a helpful guide and resource throughout this difficult journey. Brandon and Courtney were very nice and provided a service above and beyond! There is no photo or video of Joseph Newlin.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Healthy - (513) 521-9303Hamilton - (513) 863-7077Oxford - (513) 523-4411. The facility at 7345 Hamilton is an outstanding facility. She is survived by children Chuck (Karen) Jones, David Jones, Tim (Fern) Jones, and Tracey Jones; grandchildren Charlie, Chris, Megan, Scott, Neil, and seven great-grandsons. At Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home we are committed to treating your family as our own family. We appreciate everyone at Paul R. Young SR. Funeral Home Sincerely,Jim and Becky Boerner.

Overland Park Veterinary Emergency And Specialty, Jamjake Stylus Pen Blinking Blue Light, Articles O

oxford, ohio obituaries