takamine guitar model numbers

If I'm reading it correctly 1979 September. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Please click below to login. [citation needed], In the early 1980s, Martin Guitars issued a letter asserting that the Takamine F-340 and other models featured a logo design that was allegedly nearly identical to their own. Beautiful! Our site has more than 2 million unique monthly visitors and 1 million subscribers. 1995-2022 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. 1995-2022 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. I havent used the electric capabilities, so I am unable to evaluate that at this time. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. A model number that matches the serial number of the model. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! provide personalized customer service and will always recommend the right piece of gear based However, in looking at the "logic" behind the serial numbers, I find that mine is a bit strange. email: password: . Posted by Jerry on Tue, 03/17/2015 - 01:44. Thank you in advance, not sure if you can help . It has a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, which give it a rich, full sound. I am so pleased to own this guitar. : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It Really just depends on what youre use to pla, Q: Takamine EF341DX Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Black, Music background: just play for fun and at church. Jasmine Guitars It is highly unlikely that any guitar made between 1962 and mid/late 2012 could be dated using a number found in the neck block of the instrument. Walter Gertebau GmbH Company Profile - Dun & Bradstreet The first two digits of the serial number are the month and the last two are the year. I just saw one of these at my local GC. A: One bridge pin is a Posted by Ian on Fri, 03/13/2009 - 00:14. I don't think it was made on the 37th day of Marchcan someone help me with this. Thanks, Federico. I have never really cared what it was worth because she is my baby! The Serial Number On A Yamaha Acoustic Guitar. Ibanez: 1.692. If you're It was originally purchased at a pawn shop in Reno, and it is as new as new. There is a se SEF-391-R (4BAND) within the sound hole. Any help. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Posted by James007 on Sun, 01/07/2018 - 19:05. There is an acoustic guitar with a sunburst black finish and a serial number of 37041153. The guitar is shaped like a bass with a Venetian-style cutaway and a Quartersawn X bracing. Over the years, Takamine guitars have found their way into the hands of stars including Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, and Toby Keith. Its a little wide. By The first two numbers indicate that it was made in 1976 and the second two numbers indicate the month of March. These Thinline models offer a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with traditional dot inlays, and are great all-around guitars for any music style. The T-shaped maple neck is comfortable and easy to play, and the rosewood fingerboard and bridge provide good tone and sustain. Posted by Mike Peter Gausden on Thu, 01/13/2022 - 03:22. Hey! I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it, mainly because it's a used all-laminate guitar. Takamine serial numbers. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Mozartproject.org is a media and news platform that covers music genres, culture, fashion and the industry of entertainment. That's the one with the figured koa top. Sixx Gun Music. On top is a TK-40 pickup with a tuner and equalizer powered by a 9V battery. View Now Pro Series 7 Pro Series 7 guitars are for serious performers. Takamine EF341SC 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Black (TAKEF341SC) (1) $1,499.99 New. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Albert posted the comment on Wednesday, March 24, 2010. The only negative is that it is not a loud acoustic. Thankx Therefore, a serial number that reads 031234 would indicate that the guitar was manufactured in 2003, during the 12th week of that year. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. I think it could work not only for beginners but for pros who want a decent sound guitar for a really reasonable price. Music background: Bluegrass music and country, finger picking..Been playing guitar for over 30 years. My Takamine serial number is 93041292. Some very expensive and rare and some not. I have to say that it is ever bit worth of what you think you will get. Great projection, balance and harmonic richness. Valuation Reports for Used Takamine Guitars Musical Instruments Products. hi lisa it's date of manufacture was april 11th 1973 and was the 53rd guitar made that day god luck hope this helpsps you got the 1st 2 numbers the wrong way round.all the best paul, : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. Posted by Tal Tapuchi on Tue, 10/27/2009 - 12:17. Any info on this guitar is greatly appreciated. The name comes from Mount Takamine located in Nakatsugawa. Regards I have a ESG-45SC with serial number 60911252. this was not made in 1960, thats for sure. They are the the "premium" made in Japan models, but they're not "newer". Select your offer in checkout. :I am trying to find the model number of my guitar The guitar comes with a built-in pickup and preamp, so its ready to plug in and play. Posted by James Thompson on Mon, 11/19/2018 - 23:52. In 1978 they were one of the first companies to introduce acoustic-electric models, where they pioneered the design of the preamplifier-equalizer component. Lisa. Posted by Tal Tapuchi on Tue, 10/27/2009 - 12:17. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2020. Spruce 3/4 in size. A distinct collection of many longtime fan favorites from past Takamine series with great names such as Keystone, Tradesman, Nouveau and Santa Fe. The G series is designed to be both adaptable and versatile. While primarily known for acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars, Takamine produced a limited run of high quality solid body electric guitars in the early to mid 1980s. [2][full citation needed]. AaronFJune 6, 2007 in Acoustic Guitars. The Takamine Dreadnought EG530SC Natural Solid Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar. This guitar is currently acclimating to the climate inside our warehouse before we can complete our 55-point inspection. Takamine Guitar Dater and Serial Number Search Lookup Tool Many of todays most popular musicians, including Jon Bon Jovi, Blake Shelton, Steve Wilson, Garth Brooks, Simon Neil, Glen Hansard, Bruce Springsteen, and Nancy Wilson, have used Takamine guitars. The strings are supported by a bridge and held in place by pegs inserted into the headstock. 80 industry leaders and Sweetwater leadership. At present we have updated serial number decoder for: Epiphone Serial Numbers Gibson Serial Number Lookup Fender Serial Numbers Guild Guitars Serial Numbers Posted by Larry on Wed, 12/07/2016 - 16:28. Terms. Hi, the Takamine guitar that I have also has a six digit serial number 162970. Model Number Manufacturer Martin Guitar Martin Mandolin Guild Takamine Guitar Serial Number, Dater, Database, Decoder, Lookup, Search, Manufacture Date Tool History guitarsdater.com was created to give guitarists tools to enjoy the craft of playing, researching and learning more about their guitars. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Takamine Co., Ltd. ( , Kabushiki-gaisha Takamine Gakki Seisakusho, pronounced[takamine]) is a Japanese guitar manufacturer based in Nakatsugawa, Gifu, Japan. Model EG334BC Serial number 30907363 or 30007363kinda hard to read. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. serial # 11211477 first number is faded, : Any help would be appreciated! It features a solid spruce top and beautiful quilt-maple back and sides. The label on the headstock is usually located on the back of the headstock. Free delivery for many products! Takamine G Series serial numbers are used to identify the guitar model and year of manufacture. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 06/27/2018 - 20:06. Engineers I have a Takemine Accoustic/Electric with equalizer that I bought used in the mid 80s. Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: View By Type Acoustic Guitar Bass Guitar Ukulele Instrument Preamplifier All Types. acoustic guitar. Please check the fields highlighted in red. We are sorry. I expected this guitar to be no different, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2022. hand made Takamine acoustic guitar - musical instruments - by owner Please try again. Any help would be appreciated! : Nistelrooy. Takamine GJ72CE-12 G Series Jumbo Cutaway 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Gloss Sunburst Brand: Takamine 80 ratings | 32 answered questions $79999 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Simple Returns, Secure Transactions, Human Support. The G-Series guitars from Takamine deliver the same quality and performance as the G-Series models, but at a lower price. Used Takamine Guitars Musical Instruments Product Values by UsedPrice.com is bright and resonates surprisingly well. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2021. Whether Posted by Bernie OBrien on Sat, 03/31/2018 - 14:24. serial # 4423849. wondering if you could help discover the year of building .Thanks for any assistance. This is a great starter guitar or one to keep around when you don't want By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. The second two digits are the month (01). I expected this guitar to be no different When I got it, Based on years of playing guitarmine and many othersI always believed Takamine especially excelled at medium to low price guitars, giving you a ton of value compared to other companies with more renown. Sound is lively, warm and resonant as you would expect from a nicely broken in and aged guitar of this type. Takamine G10 acoustic guitar | Guitars & Amps | Gumtree Australia We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Please keep this post to 03:20; 30408044 was posted on December 30th, 2021 by Anonymous. The Takamine G-Series acoustic guitars, which are handcrafted in Korea, are among the best in the world. I got the guitar in the early 70s an I am wondering why it only has 4 numbers in its serial number. When it's time to take your new acoustic on the road, you'll be relying on the same pickup and preamp system that has helped world-class entertainers reach fans around the world. Its under-saddle pickup employs Takamine's proprietary Palathetic design, which adds more mass to the elements and senses each string individually for a more natural tone. Make/Model: Takamine EG334SC Acoustic/Electric Guitar Serial Number: 6031769 Location of Manufacture: Korea Scale Length: 25.5" Nut Width: 1 5/8" Weight: 5.4 lbs Finish Color: Natural Top Wood: Spruce Side Wood: Rosewood Back Wood: Rosewood Neck Wood: Mahogany Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood Case: NO CASE But Will be Pro Packed and Shipped Thus, your guitar would be the 14th one made on December 11, 1991. :I am trying to find the model number of my guitar According to GC, vendors in the United States have stopped selling it. . I love them. I'm also trying to find out the model of guitar i have now the name on the head stock says Granada but after taking a flash light and looking through the sound hole i found an area in the guitar near the neck that had a factory sticker that says Takamine and then the serial number 77093332. In addition to a solid mahogany body with a single cutaway, the G-Series is simple to play. Pro Series 5 guitars are crafted with the performer in mind. Based on years of playing guitarmine and many othersI always believed Takamine especially excelled at medium to low price guitars, giving you a ton of value compared to other companies with more renown. The serial number system of Takamine is a fairly simple to understand set of numbers. The FGD-136S model was famous as it was used by the french Gipsy Kings flamenco group. Blue Book of Guitar Values Takamine has been building guitars in Japan since 1962. [citation needed] These are the GX100 (Gibson Explorer body style), GX200 (proprietary type body style similar to a Stratocaster, stop tailpiece bridge), GX200-T or TB, (same as GX200 only with a tremolo bridge), GZ300 (proprietary design), and GZ340 (proprietary design). This guitar's label reads "hand-crafted by CARULLI" , "JAPAN GIFU KANI", "model no. Takamine GD11MCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Natural Brand: Takamine 125 ratings | 21 answered questions $44999 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Click here to view or print: Jasmine Studio Series instruments (JS-141, JS-241, JS341, JS-441): KMC Music Inc. Acoustic Instrument Five-Year Limited WarrantyAdditional Product Warranty Notes:Jasmine Limited Lifetime Warranty (1997): Electronics and Plating are not covered by warranty The first two digits correspond to the year of manufacture, followed by the month of manufacture. There are 20 frets on a full 25.5 inch scale, making this a full-sized guitar that measures 41 inches overall (not the 48 you may see some refer to elsewhere). Finish: Natural. I have a Takamine F400 which I bought back in the 70's. $30 rental and free book and stand available. : Paolo, : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. Since March 2015, Takamine's US-American distributor has been ESP Guitars. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Last 3 numbers is 036. It is common practice to mark an acoustic guitars serial number in its sound cavity. If you want a guitar that is both beautiful and functional, the Takamine G-Series is ideal. . Posted by Jae on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 07:27. The serial number will tell you the month and year the guitar was made and the factory it was made in. It has a mahogany neck, a dreadnought body shape, and a cutaway design. Don't know the model but I can at least confirm the instrument is from the late 70's. This cool all-mahogany Cutaway NEX shaped Takamine is great for acoustic blues, bold strumming, or roots music. This cool all-mahogany Cutaway NEX shaped Takamine is great for acoustic blues, bold strumming, or roots music. The G series includes variations on classical, mini, bass, and ukulele instruments. The model number is FP 3605 (LH) and the serial number is 91042088 which I understand it was made in the fourth month of 1991. With a solid spruce top, solid sapele back and sapele sides, and the CTP-3 CoolTube preamp for unmatched amplified performance. About the Seller. On the Takamine website there is a support email address. Takamine Guitars :: Dating Your Takamine Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 03/02/2018 - 12:52. , Takamine Introducing the Limited Edition LTD2023 A special guitar celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Santa Fe Series MORE WAYS TO BUY YOUR NEXT TAKAMINE GUITAR OR BASS! The purpose of this article is to discuss how to decode the serial number of your Takamine and what it means. Generally speaking, a lower serial number (for example, "0001") indicates an older guitar that will be worth more than one with a higher serial number (for example, "0987"). Now is it the 1437 produced that month Or maybe 1979, September 14th was the 37th produced the day? Takamine GN11MCE - Satin Natural | Reverb The 20 series features a classic look with a classic Takamine look and a cedar top for a warm, detailed acoustic guitar sound. Of course, he was right, and after a series of rough mock-ups back and forth, the ready, willing and able Takamine factory was working on the first prototypes of what would become Takamine's second signature model guitar, the Garth Brooks GB7C - incorporating Garth's favourite number." Another milestone artist model was born in the post . The guitar has a beautiful tone that can be used in a variety of settings, as well as a strong playability. Some examples of solid-top Taks without the "S" in the model number: EF508C EN10C EN15 TAN76 TAN77, etc. I was hesitant when I ordered this guitar online but truly pleased when it arrived and I began playing. Takamine EF360GF Glenn Frey Signature Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Na The guitar's serial number also may give you a clue to its value. Three Free Months of Musicians Institute Online Courses! The EF is probably one of the new Santa Fe line but I can't find it on the website. Thanks! If I were buying a guitar online I would ask to see pictures like that. Takamine G Series guitars are made in Japan. Beautiful! My doubts. Posted by Gary Osborne on Sun, 02/01/2009 - 22:19. completely free of charge. Some examples of solid-top Taks without the "S" in the model number: I had an EF-340 from the late 80's that was definitely a solid top, and definitely no S in the model number. are a world-class team of experts dedicated to you. : tal tapuchi, : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2021. can anyone make anything of this serial number? Oops, looks like you forgot something. Elixir Strings Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Extra Light (.010-.047), Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Acoustic Electric Guitar, Smokestack Black, with Soundhole Pickup, Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar 1/2 Size Beginner Adult Travel Acustica Guitarra w/Starter Bundle Kit of Colorful Packaging, Acoustic Guitar Strap, Gig Bag, Cleaning Cloth, String(Black), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Takamine GD11MCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Natural. My first acoustic guitar. Thank You In Adv. 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Spruce Top. Condition. 14 Electric Guitars with Wide Necks (1.68 and up) Order yours now, and we'll ship it as soon as our team is finished with the inspection process, usually within the next 48 hours. This guitar is made of high-quality materials and has a satin finish. Takamine also manufactured flamenco guitar models in the 1980s and 1990s: FG-136S and FGD-136S. Please try again later. This model is gorgeous and sounds amazing; I haven't even changed the strings it came with yet! The price was right also. Get the Most from Your Guitar The Takamine TK-40 acoustic guitar preamp is designed specifically for your Takamine guitar to provide the flexibility and control you need in displayalmost any performance or re-cording . These guitars have come with the company's latest pickup-preamplifier combination and decorative inlays, often with motifs based on nature or astronomical phenomena. the I love the tone and the relative ease of pressing on the strings. Old Takamine smokes the new one - Acoustic Guitars - Harmony Central right . My guitar instructor thinks it is a very very good first guitar. Where are Takamine guitars made? - TimesMojo eBay item number: 295650507959. Copyright 2023 Takamine Guitars. Takamine manufactured its highest quality and most expensive guitars at its Sakashita factory in Japan. The first two digits designate the year of manufacture, followed by two digits denoting the month. Gary Takamine released the guitar (LH) in the fourth month of 1991. Any idea when it was made?

Mississippi High School Cross Country State Championship, John Ruiz Billionaire, 1989 Pro Set Football Card Values, Plane Crash Billings, Mt, Articles T

takamine guitar model numbers