the loud house fanfiction lincoln ladies man

What seems to be the problem elder brother? Afterwards, Alastor takes Lincoln, Rita, Leni, Luan and Luna away while leaving Lori and Lynn to plot revenge. Given how, you know, you're (nervously) the only boy?LINCOLN: (Rubbing sunscreen on his chest) Hey now. [The girls head inside while the original Rita is getting out the second garbage can. This time with money. My sister Lisa asked me to tell you that she would keep an eye on Darcy.TERI: Well, tell Lisa that I'm very thankful to her.LINCOLN: Will do (reacts when Teri touches him in a certain spot) Ooh! Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, and Clyde along with Pierre, walk inside the house, Richard is inside the house waiting for them, wearing a black suit, yellow tie and black dress shoes. The limo drives away from Richard's house. Lori and I have some pretty big plans for today! The limo has a black colour scheme. You two have fun at the beach.LINCOLN: We will, Mom!Lincoln and Lori exited the house.LYNN SR: (proudly) Ah, look at him, hon. I'm in my own bathing suit now. He skimmed the shelves for a few seconds.LINCOLN: (to self) Hmm. Lincoln finally decided to stop manipulating his sisters and tries to be nice, but his sisters still treated him like dirt. Linka:But my brothersat school say its a good combination. Richard: Take us to the Rosato's Cafe, will ya please? After the events of NSL, Lincoln leaves home and starts to cry in the middle of the forest. (swallows) Carol, this is really good! Lincoln:Come on, Linka, if you can tell your brothers anything, you can tell me. Lynn(Girl):Okay, but first[farts]ah, that felt good. (playfully ruffles Lincoln's hair) Not so much anymore. "Loud Comics and Tales" was writting in gold, along with the silhouette of Lincoln himself. (waves to the girls) Hey guys! Richard: Hey Lincoln, how ya doin'? And I'm glad I got to share it all with four great new friends. Luna: I'm ready, brah! He had his new Ace Savvy swim trunks on.LINCOLN: Alrighty, girls! Lori managed to find a parking space, and the two of them exited Vanzilla.LORI: (getting out beach bag) Come on. Awesome! Just then, Lincoln's stomach began to rumble.LINCOLN: Oh. [Him and Leif walk away]. Whoa. Time to go! [We see Girl Lynn is Linka Skirt and she does a little twirl.]. Read to find out. Now you're gonna regret what you said!Lori then started to beat up the Hockers to a pulp. This is cant get better! (April 22. You on a volleyball team at school?TERI: Nah, not really. And while we do enjoy takeout food, all of the waiting for food made my brother grow pretty impatient with each passing day. Mature. Lincoln:That is true. The fact they love to go the mall. Linka: [rubbing his arm] Ow. Some Dark Themes included. Rita: I don't know at all. Now, are we doing this, or am I sending Leif to a dimension where he's a toad? Poo-poo.LOLA: PLEASE! Linka then grabs peanut butter and jelly. That someone was her brother, Lincoln. On his first day at Archetype Academy, a school that trains its student to harness their potential, Lincoln Loud worries that his lack of powers will ruin his attempts to follow in his exceptional sisters' footsteps. She turned the key, ignited the engine, and pulled the van out of the parking space. Aside from Dana.DANA: Technically, I actually did try to join the golf team. The other girls and Lincoln looked at Carol with raised eyebrows.LORI: CarolCAROL: I-I-I know it's a bit much! He was sitting in the living room in nothing but his underwear. (notices the readers) Oh! You know, when I used to have a limo, I used to think that I am an important person, but I am not. [sees a familiar stuffed friend] "Bun-Bun!" A bit riskier.BECKY: If that's so, then why haven't you joined any of the other teams? The Loud kids often get on each other's nerves and bicker. Lisa taught me a few things when she was helping me with an assignment about ocean life.CAROL: Huh. It was great getting to know Carol, Teri, Becky, and Dana better. But when you live in a family as big as mine for as long as I have, you definitely grow used to it and manage to work with it.CAROL: (chuckles) Well, I'll bet it's easy for your family to keep track of you, Lincoln. by kevintoddb17 6.9K 189 16 Carmen Sandiego has tract a VILE operation in Michigan. The microscopic horror. The Loud kids get into Vanzilla, while the rich Loud kids enter their limo, they arrive at the Burpin' Burger. The screen splits diagonally, revealing Linka on the bottom. Luna: I am not sure if I want to be a doctor. I got this one.He then walked up to Hank and Hawk to confront them with a calm yet brave look on his face.LINCOLN: Yeah. Rita was trying not to be too loud but Lincoln was making it difficult for her. Lincoln Loud has been forced outside for being "bad luck" but what happens when Child Services is a To Skaikru, she was known as Kota. You're the only member of the gang who hasn't done so! (It's the end of a normal day at school, Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne are walking home). Lincolnxharem, Lincoln left the Loud House when he was just a young boy. For the next couple of minutes, the group spent their time laughing and splashing each other. Pierre: Bonjour Monsieur Lincoln, I am assuming that you are here to see Monsieur Richard. Has a tvtropes page! Uggh. Lola sneaks behind the couch.]. Lisa:Long enough to hear, every word youve said. Suddenly, Lori appears behind them.LORI: Sorry, guys, but this invitation is for Lincoln only.SISTERS: (in unison) Awwwww. [laughs]. They hate getting their hair done. Well, see ya later, Lincoln. Well, nothing beats the real thing. [Enter a female version of Lane and a male version of Mrs. It did take a little time to figure it out and there was a bit of a mess leftover, but in the end, it all paid off. You really spiked the ball for that one.TERI: (chuckles) Thanks, Linc.LINCOLN: You, uh, play the game pretty often? Lynn Jr: Rawr Rawr. (turns and looks the other girls; smiles) Or my friends. At Moxxie: Overlord, son of satan, all time bad we all know how whimpy Moxxie is. And at least we had fun. He was happy knowing that he doesn't have to worry about pining for women. A smut filled story featuring everyone's favorite Loud banging every girl that lays their eyes on him. After an unexpected Night Lincoln ends up with one Helluva new Pet which sets off a chain reaction of insanity, fun and all sorts of weirdness. For the next hour, the friends continued their day at the beach. In an alternate version of Brawl in the Family, Lincoln chooses Leni's side which shocks the entire An alternate ending of the episode Making the Case in which Lincoln learns that the girls were faki Lincoln Loud has ended up in the Hospital after the events of Brawl in the Family. You have two more school nights to go and then it will be the moment. ok so in my first loud house story the white dragons was about Leonardo. Lisa: Luna, Carribean is a set of islands. ], [As Linka takes another photo, Lane and Mrs. Coconuts pops into frame. To his misfortune, those figures turned out to be none other than Hank and Hawk, the Hazeltucky Hockers.LINCOLN: Oh noHAWK: Well well well, Hank. The mall!, where else? Now, why don't you move along and go talk about your boyfriends somewhere else? It's just that, well, you guys know how I get when it comes to my little sis.LINCOLN: You're not still worried about what's gonna happen to Darcy after you leave for college, are you?TERI: (turns to Lincoln and smiles) After that talk you had with me last weekend? Lincoln:Well, you know what they say curiosity killed the cat. "You're right on time", a Hispanic female voice said. Ronnie Anne: Don't worry Clyde, you'll be safe. Why don't you get some rest until then?LINCOLN: Thanks, Mom!He and Lori walked upstairs together. Lincoln: We can see you guys and Clyde are having problems with each other. A story about the Louds going back to their ancestral home to learn the dark and mysterious history of the family name. Lincoln:Hey, you mind telling the whole story? Lisa: It will if you take one teaspoon. Rita: Hey Lincoln come on. Are you okay? She shares a bunk bed with Female Lynn and Lucy sleeps in a vampire coffin. Linka:Sweet! [Runs upstairs where her sisters are hanging out. #humor (Lincoln has finish installing his locks on his door, he had a padlock, deadbolt, a rim latch, a chain lock, a slide bolt, etc. You cant honestly think Im that delicate. We cut to where its just Linka and Luna], [Lola come out and Luna is about to go in but Linka zips past Luna and goes in. There we are.Lincoln then pulled his orange swim trunks out of the drawer. After the discovery of her beloved grandson in the backyard, Celesta decides to call the police and instantly takes custody of Lincoln and Lily. Their laughter had gotten Lori's attention and when she turned to see that the bullies who had ruined Halloween for her and her sisters last year were laughing at her little brother and friends, her face began to harden.LORI: (to Teri and Carol) Okay, girls. Then after a few seconds, they both burst out laughing.DANA: What's so funny? Anybody else?BECKY: Thanks, but I'm gonna go use the restroom.DANA: I'll stay here and keep Lincoln company.LORI: Alright. Here's Bun-Bun, Linky. THERE IS SEX, a lot of SEX! If you ever, and I mean EVER try to sabotage my godbrother's relationship with Lori again, we'll literally break your ****in' bones and put you in the hospital! Sequel to Ace Cream. And it's also my first time going to the beach with you guys too. (chuckles) That was certainly a much more fun experience than I had expected it to be. [strums his guitar; in a British accent] Let's rock! This fanfiction takes place after the events of ". #comedy We have SEX, harem, SEX, drugs, badassery, all the talents, SEX. (Some may gain a part 2) Some tags will also only apply to certain one-shots. When Lincoln is down in the dumps because of another Sister Fight Protocol, can a chance encounter with a certain teal streaked blonde help turn his frown upside down? Lori then backed the van out of the driveway and proceeded to drive off in the direction of the beach.LORI: So, you looking forward to today, little bro?LINCOLN: You bet! Get lost.Hank and Hawk's bodies twisted back into their normal shapes and the two of them ran off with looks of fear and humiliation across their faces.LORI: That was really brave, Lincoln.LINCOLN: (relieved) Thanks! Richard: (kisses Veronica on her cheek) Hey Vero, lookin' beautiful! They're for you, Lincoln.Lincoln took the folded-up object from her and began to unfold them. Richard Loud III is a handsome young 11 year old boy with short blonde hair slicked back, charming face, and fine white teeth, and he speaks in a New York City accent. Ronnie Anne: Sure, Id love to meet my god-brother. Will Ronnie Anne be able hold out and prove Nikki and Lincoln wrong? Linka:Remember what I said about staying here forever? Looks like you have a tummyache Lincoln. Linka: It's good to be home. Levi: Yes. It's just that well, when I found out that Darcy was gonna be born, I felt that my responsibility of being an older sibling to her was more important than becoming part of a sports team. Granted, (moves on to legs) my older sister Luan got jealous because that was her dream. Delores dresses and acts like a princess but unlike Lola, Delores is kindhearted and very caring, as she is more capable of humility than Lola is. )LYNN SR: I know you're all curious about what happened. He squatted down to get a closer look.LINCOLN: Huh. Well, it turns out that they had planned to take a trip to the beach with Lori today. [Linka, still bewildered, looks at the watch and realizes that it worked.]. Claire:What are you talking about, Lincoln?! (NSL fanfic). [Linka scoffs and starts eating. A robotic creation of Doctor Eggman or at least he thought. Lisa: I heard that someone is not feeling very well. They're really cool girls. Phew. Then, he pulls out a bag, and puts most of his things inside, including Bun-Bun, his clothes, and his bed gear. Once they reached the group, Lori folded her arms in a threatening manner.LORI: Okay. The sisters gawk at Linka.]. Lincoln: (Talks to the readers) Yeah, about that, Richard can be kind of a bully to people who get on his bad side, whenever someone makes him mad, hed jump that person. Lets go! Linka:[Anxiously] Eh..I dont know, you dont wanna hear that story. Lincoln: How can anything that smells like grape shoe polish help my body get well. Work Search: Oh, I can't wait! She then tossed Lincoln off and he landed in the water with a splash!LINCOLN: (pops head out and spits out water) Like that.The girls burst out laughing.LINCOLN: Oh yeah? Linka:Well, theyve gave me dutch ovens and swirlies before, but theyve never flushed Bun-Bun or took my clothes. Lynn! Ronnie Anne: So, about your issues with one another. but little did he know after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. Thank you so much! Please consider turning it on! This fanfiction was inspired by Harburton81's Runnincoln Away and YoshiRocker13's Trustworthy and Guy Token stories. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (13), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Loud Character(s) (The Loud House), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Ronnie Anne Santiago/Original Character(s), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan. Did I become a flu zombie or something like that? When Lincoln doesn't seem to notice any of the Loud sisters' advances, they come up with a plan to get him to notice them through more subtle means. Leif and Lexx:[Stick their fingers in Linka and Claires ears]Wet Wilies! Hehwhere's my room? Ever since I was eleven, volleyball has always been my favorite sport. Did you make all of this yourself?CAROL: (blushes) Yeah, pretty much.LINCOLN: Where did you learn to cook this good?CAROL: (in an uneasy tone) From my dad?Lincoln's expression changed from one of interest to one of guilt. LORI: (gives a relaxed sigh) Well, girls. Lincoln's heart was pumping in his chest. Fanfiction: One of the Females View source This story acts as a sequel to Worlds Loudest and a prequel to Louds of Two Worlds. Lynn (Girl): [carrying a football] 62! And true, only one of them is my sister. (windmill kicks Clyde in his face, knocking him down), (Richard, Charlie, and Doug continue beating Clyde while Frank looks away; At one point, Richard does a karate chop on Clyde), Richard: Alright, that's enough beating (grabs Clyde by his shirt). ], [We see Linka in the sporting store, where shes with Loki and Boy Lynn and Loki is checking out some golf clubs and Lynn looking at some hockey stick. It fell on the floor. Unaware that this will lead to something that will send his three sisters to jail and almost cost him his life. This story incorporates some of my headcanon that the Loud brothers like the mall. But I was just so stressed out and I didn't know what type of sandwiches you would have wanted and there were still some leftovers from last night and I (sighs) Yeah, I guess maybe this is too much.LINCOLN: (grabbing a paper plate) Well, too much is still certainly better than nothing. Lisa: Let me listen to your heart Lincoln. Where is it? Lori struck it back and then Dana hit over the net. and his parents were in fact aliens, part of an ancient warrior race known as the Saiyans which has long since died out. RIta: (facepalms) Oh Luan. (Lincoln gets out of bed, then gets his clothes on. [Just then, a female version of Loki comes out texting on his phone.]. [They stand infront of an Ace Savvy standee], Lori: Duck lips! But there is something I have been meaning to ask you about.Lincoln looked at her in interest.TERI: I know you told me earlier that your sister Lisa said she would keep an eye on Darcy. Unaware that La Llorona is coming for her lost children and is heading to the reincarnation of one of them. (Yes, NSL, STFU). [proceeds to enter it, but stops] Wait. A 25 year Lincoln goes to see his family and one of Lisas invention goes haywire. Levi: I've been pondering your wish from earlier. Turns out he really was adopted (that story about the First Lady bringing him to the world was bogus, now that he thinks about it!) [Her brothers do the same thing as before and make a buzzer noise and give her a thumbs down.] So, once I was finished with my shift (takes something out of the bag), I thought I'd make a little purchase. But I just felt that this was a special event. [Linka comes out of the bathroom and Loki goes in. I hope you've learned your lesson Clyde, cause you know what will happen if you don't! Loni: Linka, is this yours? Lily was also there, sitting in Rita's lap.LORI: We're back!RITA: Hi kids. Richard: C'mon Charlie! (shudders) And I had to learn that the hard way.LORI: You okay, little bro?LINCOLN: Yeah, I'm fine. (Gives a homie handshake to Richard), Doug: Hi Richard, how are you doing? Lola:Whoa! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. [belches], Lynn(Girl):[snickers] That was weak! Lisa: "One word of caution: you only have a week to return home. Infectious killing machine. Linka:Oh, come on! Luna: Mayday Mayday Mayday Mayday. But when he's finally sorted, he's revealed to possess a completely new Archetype: Harem King. His past experiences had taught him that being the nice guy didn't always mean that you would get the girl. Carol, you didn't need to do that.CAROL: I-I-I know! Leone opens the door for them. Lincoln exits the limo and walks into his house. Lynn(Girl):Uh, duh! I will.He then swam over to the rocks and climbed to the top of one of them. But I'm sure Lincoln and Lori have had a long day. 59.7K 543 9. The story follows a young boy named Lincoln Loud who's abused by his family for their believement of Bad Luck however he gets saved by a group of ponies who turned out t this is during the NSL incident but a crossover with genshin impact [The lights turn on and reveals her sisters are still here.]. At the age of 20, you would think he would move out or go to college as soon as he finished high school. Because we're gonna bury you on the ground!LINCOLN: (narrows eyes) You wanna make this game more difficult? One-shot. His dad owns a company named Loud Industries, which my dad works for. Thank you so much! Here, Linc. You're probably wondering what's going on right now. !LINCOLN: (sighs, then chuckles and pats Lola on the head) Tell you what. Really!LYNN: Oh yeah? I wanted to make this special for him. Rita: No Lincoln. The two dorks who tried to steal our candy and then tricked us into going to that scary corn maze! It turns out Linka was having a nightmare; Her room is the same as it was and she's still Linka Loud.]. Linka:[In her head] I guess theyre alittle bit like my brothers. We cut to Linka playing video games and then the sisters come in though the door.]. They are talking in the living room with Lincoln and his sisters. Lincoln is sick so I am a doctor. Kirby: Good to see ya again Lincoln. As soon as she saw them, she immediately grabbed onto my leg and hugged it for two minutes. But how did you know I like Ace Savvy?DANA: Well, let's just say, your sister certainly talks a lot about you. At one point, Lincoln feel asleep and the girls buried him up to his neck in the sand as a playful joke. Lincoln Loud was in the girls bathroom sniffing panties, Ronnie Anne and her friends caught Lincoln in the act and as a result, Lincoln was punished. An event that ha Why did this have to happen? Uh, but, um.bahbah..bahLORI: (sighs and chuckles) Here we go again.DANA: (giggles) It's so cute when he does that.LINCOLN: (regaining composure) Y-You look nice!BECKY: (chuckles) Still as honest I remember.CAROL: You know, Lincoln, if this is making you uncomfortable, we can always just call this whole day off nowLINCOLN: WHAT?! Did I mention there is SEX? So, who's ready for a day of some fun in the sun?DANA: (remembering something) Oh! Teri then tossed her ball up and hit it, sending it over to the other side of the net. After the events of NSL, Lincoln gets kicked out of his house, and gets saddened. Who's ready to hit the water?DANA: Wait! Really! Lincoln was simply reading the texts he was getting from a bunch of girls that Lincoln knew really wanted to get in his pants. Lincoln laughed before beginning to splash Lori who then started splashing Carol. Richard: (Takes a deep breath) Guess I do regret jumping your best friend pal, but we ain't apologizing until he apologizes to me for trying to humiliate Bobby. Sponges living next to starfishes. Why does that seem familiar?.Becky leaned forward and dipped her own hand into the tide pool, running it through the water. #leni Lauren is a baby who is named after her paternal grandmother. If I ever find out anything about the next get-together, I'll see if I can get them to let you come as well.Lola squealed with excitement and hugged Lincoln tightly.LORI: So, ready to go, Linc?LINCOLN: You bet!LORI: Well, then let's get going!LENI: Have fun you guys!LISA: Oh, and Lincoln? Lincoln Loud tiptoed through the kitchen. Dang it.LILY: Awwww. Lincoln: So you guys wanna go to Richards house? (hands object to Lincoln) Here. Lana and Lola: Time to panic time to panic time to panic. It was your idea. Fanfiction - One of Us Girls. Well, I gotta tell ya. Loni:Leon will kiss it and make it all better. One by one, each of them made it into the ocean. Richard drops Lincoln off when the limo arrives at the latter's house . Not after both that meal, and that game of volleyball.LINCOLN: Speaking of the game, you got a pretty arm in volleyball, Teri. A special dropship makes an incoming and this one is bigger, and as it lands down it takes a new form and becomes a large passenger bus, and the folks inside come out, and the man who is managing this is Martin McKenzie. (To Charlie and Doug) Right guys?! Did we make friends last Halloween?HAWK: No, you dope! Im glad our siblings are our similar but different. #wild, It was a sunny Saturday morning in Royal Woods, Michigan. But I had to drop out when I found I couldn't fit it into my schedule with all of my jobs.TERI: Look, I told you, Lori. Lincoln then turned to the readers with a smile.LINCOLN: Well, this has certainly been quite a fun, eventful day! Years later, the two families meet againwho will prevail? Lincoln decides to take advantage anyway. ", [Their mom runs away screaming and the girls run off to pile on her and they start kissing her. What up Rick! But after a few seconds, Lincoln felt as if the sun was being blocked from him. Lori:Anyway, how was your date with Ronald? He's Irreplaceable (The Loud House) by ugh. Why are you doing this for me? [The female twins start fighting. English Explicit Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings You are so gonna pay! Yeah. Luckily his friend Jimmy Neutron had a solutio Joyce Crandall succeeded with her plot to flood Royal Woods to open up the sixth great lake, but an unexpected tragedy caused all her hopes and dreams to drown along wit Un joven muchacho albino se encontraba en pesimo estado gracias a su diez hermanas, con pocas Lincoln/harem. We cut to Linka in the bathroom, taking off the badges.]. Over here!Lincoln and Lori turned around and saw Teri, Dana, Becky, and Carol waving at them from a short distance. Rita: What's wrong?

Laura Ingraham Husband James Reyes, Tommy Smokes Barstool Net Worth, Lewisville Drumline Contest 2021 Schedule, Cps Guidelines For Child Removal Wv, How To Play Music From Usb On Jbl Speaker, Articles T

the loud house fanfiction lincoln ladies man