the obsession jesse sutanto summary

Earlier, Id mentioned that there was quite a bit of breath holding within this book, and to only briefly touch on it would be a crime within itself. Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers. by Jesse Q. Sutanto. I can't fin the audio version - sorry. But Delilah is sick of living in fear, and she knows she needs a plan to keep Logan away from her for good. TEENS & YOUNG ADULT MYSTERY & THRILLER | A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of. Master of horror R.L. Download The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto in PDF EPUB format complete free. What's the premise? Its powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions. This book was gripping and exciting. Girl gets revenge. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. Jesse Q. Sutanto. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Ava is one of ten teens blackmailed and lured to an abandoned amusement park where a mysterious fog traps them and forces them to face their secrets. It was kind of boring, in that sense. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Delilah is the stronger, more compelling protagonist when compared to Logans less nuanced development. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It was eerie how well written Sutanto made his character. This book was awesome 5stars for sure so face paced I couldnt turn the page fast enough to see what was coming next, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2021. It is my daughters favorite book. Girl Gets Revenge. I can't fin the audio version - sorry. By using The StoryGraph, you agree to our use of cookies.We use a small number of cookies to provide you with a great experience. I like that you get both perspectives! TEENS & YOUNG ADULT SOCIAL THEMES. The cover says it all. After reading the synopsis of The Obsession, Im not ashamed to admit I was a bit obsessed with getting my hands on it. The plot, on the other hand, had me completely shocked. The Obsession is a teen listen from Jesse Q. Sutanto. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Delivering your favourite reads to you since 2007 has been a pleasure.

You\u2019ll find more info in .

","bd_js_continue_shopping":"Continue Shopping","bd_js_account_and_help":"Account & Help","bd_js_price":"Price","bd_js_basket_checkout":"Basket / Checkout","bd_add_to_basket":"Add to basket","bd_js_enter_first_last_name":"Please enter a first and last name","bd_js_please_enter_your":"Please enter your"}. I do NOT like Reading Books and i dont like Books. Some might call him a stalker. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto at the best online prices at eBay! Submitted by users as part of their reviews. The Best Audiobook Service based on how many Books you listen to! A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Logan prefers to be called romantic. But after Logan sees Delilah killing her abusive stepfather, he realizes theres still more about her to discover. Sutanto made sure that Delilah would surprise us in delirious and unexpected forms, and I both loved and feared all of it. Delilah doesn't know who Logan is. Delilah knows she should feel guilty, but all she feels is free. Andies body was never recovered, and Sal was assumed by most to be guilty of abduction and murder. The StoryGraph is an affiliate of the featured links. Girl Gets Revenge. Delilah knows she should feel guilty, but all she feels is free. They drift apart and find new friends, but their friendship keeps asserting itself atparties, shared holiday gatherings and random encounters. Boy Stalks Girl. There could be no other, not since he lost Sophie. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Nobody. And she refuses to be a character in Logans twisted fantasy. Delilah, on the other hand, is different from most of the protagonists we see in our stories. If Logan won't let her goshe'll make him. Give as a gift or purchase for a team or group. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Logan struggles to move on after the death of his great love, Sophie. However, I hadnt been expecting just how messed up the story truly would be. Logan couldn't be any different from her. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. Jesse Q. Sutanto is the author of adult, YA, and children's middle grade books. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Boy meets girl. Contains real page numbers based on the print edition (ISBN 1728215161). , "[A] taut, twisty thrillerReaders who enjoy their psychological thrillers paired with a bit of vigilante justice will find Delilahs final scene especially satisfying." Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManus's. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Jesse Q. Sutanto See more of my reviews on The YA Kitten! Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManus's One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeil's #murdertrending, will be hooked." It's a whole new ride from master of horror and bestselling author R.L. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. The Obsession is a brilliant, gripping, horiffic, with fantastic plot twists that kept me guessing till the end, and the right amount of suspense to keep me on the edge of my seat. Library Journals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can through her social media and watching her through a hidden camera he has trained on her house. Girl Gets Revenge. There's so much more to her than meets the eye. The story, told from Logan and Delilah's perspectives in alternating chapters, moves at breakneck speed to a surprising conclusion. Written by: Jesse Q. Sutanto. Boy stalks girl. The Obsession follows two main characters, Logan and Delilah. What have they become? His chapters each felt genuine, convincing the reader that he couldnt help but protect Delilah and save her from the dangerous world around them that hed believed to be true. When Logan first saw Delilah at school, he was a goner. A classic sort of love story except somebody might wind up dead. The Bulletin of the Center for Childrens Books. The Obsession is written by Jesse Q. Sutanto and published by Sourcebooks Fire. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic "research" and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships." ebook. The story is told in alternating chapters, by Logan and Delilah, almost like the book is laughing at the YA romance style. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 5 Total Resources 1 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books Video Book Trailer for The Obsession; Grade; 7-12; Genre; Mystery; Year Published 2021. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Logan prefers to be called romantic.. . Boy Meets Girl. Online articles about the case and interview transcripts are provided throughout, and Pips capstone logs offer insights into her thought processes as new evidence and suspects arise. I would highly recommend to purchase this novel. Girl Gets Revenge. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. Jesse Q. Sutanto. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. Jesse Q Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Jakarta and Singapore and sees both cities as her homes. Holly Jackson Paperback. If Logan wont let her go shell make him. Boy meets girl. There were tons of secrets with unexpected twists and turns. Logan is determined to make Delilah the heroine in his twisted fantasy and he'll do anything to get what he wants. The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Book reviews, interviews, editors' picks, and more. Pace. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. I hadnt been expecting just how dark it would get, nor did I anticipate the complete shift in power by the end of the book. Can they. All Rights Reserved. He knew immediately that she was the one for him. ", "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner. 2020 Gift Guide: Books to Buy for the Holidays, Dial A for Aunties : The Fiction Addiction, Disappointing Read & Replacement Recommendations : The Fiction Addiction, Twisty Thrillers About Twisted Friendships : The Fiction Addiction, 'The New Girl' by Jesse Q Sutanto : The Fiction Addiction, Dark Friendship in "I'm Not Done With You Yet" : The Fiction Addiction, 12 Best Fantasy Series (Books You Must Read), 4 Best Ways to Start Reading the Discworld, 26 Best Fantasy Books Ever (Classic & Modern), #LetsDiscuss2023 #7 Milestones #DiscussionSunday, The Last Tigers of Hong Kong: True Stories of Big Cats that Stalked Britains Chinese Colony John Saeki. The character development, not just with these two characters but all of them, was amazing throughout the story. "School Library Journal. When shes not writing, shes gaming with her husband (mostly FPS), or making a mess in the kitchen with her two daughters. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManus's One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeil's #murdertrending, will be hooked.Madison Bishop, Forbes Lib., Northampton, MA. (Rotten School Series #1), You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street Series #1), The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street Series #2), A Good Girl's Guide to Murder Complete Series Paperback Boxed Set: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder; Good Girl, Bad Blood; As Good as Dead, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1), Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #2). Enhanced typesetting improvements offer faster reading with less eye strain and beautiful page layouts, even at larger font sizes. Its free and takes less than 10 seconds! The Obsession is a teen listen from Jesse Q. Sutanto. From all of us at Book Depository we want to say 'thank you'. 4.5 out of 5 stars 33,498. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can by watching her through a hidden camera. by Jesse Q. Sutanto includes books The Obsession and The New Girl. He knew immediately that she was the one for him. Boy Meets Girl. When Logan first saw Delilah at school, he was a goner. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Revived, Logans obsession grows as he stalks Delilah online and in real life. TEENS & YOUNG ADULT ROMANCE | Even though a lot of them were revealed around the midway point or past that in the book, I dont feel as though they were suddenly added. Please try again. The Obsession follows two main characters, Logan and Delilah. When Logan catches Delilah on film murdering her mother's abusive boyfriend, Brandon, he knows he has the perfect leverage to ensure she never dares leave him. But Delilah is sick of living in fear, and she knows she needs a plan to keep Logan away from her for good. It definitely was creepy. Find her on Twitter @thewritinghippo and on Instagram @jesseqsutanto. Narrated by: . Jesse Q. Sutanto, Dial A For Aunties 3 likes Like "We've managed to survive. Girl gets revenge. Forward to a year of being with Delilah at Draycott Academy. His sweet, perfect Delilah isnt so perfect after all. Revived, Logans obsession grows as he stalks Delilah online and in real life. Im so happy I bought this! The story, told from Logan and Delilah's perspectives in alternating chapters, moves at breakneck speed to a surprising conclusion. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManuss One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeils #murdertrending, will be hooked." Free delivery for many products! Boy Stalks Girl. 5 24% (2,763) 4 39% (4,445) 3 28% . . , "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner." She has an MSt in Creative Writing from Oxford University and a BA in English Lit from Berkeley, though she hasn't found a way of saying that without sounding obnoxious. Boy stalks girl. Yes: 40% | It's complicated: 34% | No: 21% | N/A: 3%, It's complicated: 46% | No: 39% | Yes: 12% | N/A: 1%, Yes: 71% | No: 15% | It's complicated: 7% | N/A: 5%, Yes: 84% | It's complicated: 10% | No: 3% | N/A: 1%. The drama builds to a shocking, albeit abrupt, ending. And Logan knows this for a fact, since he spends all of his free time watching her through her window and looking through her social media profiles. Logan is completely convinced that all the stalking and manipulation is romance, but he keeps hinting at a deeply disturbing relationship with his former crush. What's the premise? Do people still do blogrolls? The Nerd Daily 2023. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Boy Meets Girl. Meanwhile, Delilahwhose father died in a tragic accidentfeels crushed by her mothers abusive police detective boyfriend. by Jesse Q. Sutanto RELEASE DATE: Feb. 2, 2021 A paranoia-driven debut novel about a relationship twisted by obsession. She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. Sutanto puts Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Dating & Sex, Young Adult Fiction / Thrillers & Suspense / General. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep listeners on the edge of their seats until the very end. Fans of Jesse Q Sutanto should also try her newest books, Dial A For Aunties and The New Girl. She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. Please try again. All he can do is go through the motions until he meets Delilah, a new senior who strongly resembles Sophie. It seems like their dream house until Tom discovers an old lock on the outside of his bedroom door. This is free download The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto complete book soft copy. , The Bulletin of the Center for Childrens Books. The Obsession is a teen listen from Jesse Q. Sutanto. influencers in the know since 1933. by Click on below buttons to start Download The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto PDF EPUB without registration. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. by Jesse Q. Sutanto Part 1 of the Obsessionseries A classic sort of love story.except somebody might wind up dead. The premise is the kind of lovely twisted thing Ive spent years asking for, so short of something like bigotry, ugly See more of my reviews on The YA Kitten! A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Chapters alternate between Logans and Delilahs perspectives, providing insight into their motives as well as shifting feelings of revulsion and admiration for each. His sweet, perfect Delilah isnt so perfect after all. The Digital and eTextbook ISBNs for The Obsession are 9781728215174, 172821517X and the print ISBNs are 9781728215167, 1728215161. Logan prefers to be called "romantic". Nobody. Rating details. Hello my Loves and WELCOME to my read-aloud channel. It's still readable and really not that big of a deal, but it wasn't in mint condition. With both of these characters, I have no doubt and fully believe that the author designed them brilliantly. But, my daughter loved this book so much that she had to get a copy for herself! The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto 9781728215167 | eBay Some might call him a stalker. There were so many twists and turns, and each time they popped up, I was holding my breath and wondering how long itd take them to pass before I could breathe easy again. ", "This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. Logan gets a little too obsessed with the girls hes interested in, starting with social media stalking and ending with well, it makes a detailed Instagram investigation seem innocent. The cover says it all. The Obsession - FIREreads. Sutanto puts Read full review. On July 13 th, 1980, Candy Montgomery struck Betty Gore with an axe roughly 41 times. exce. Boy stalks girl. I did feel for Logan though, and Jesse created a character I could feel sorry for, but he was also a psycho, it was so cleverly written. My copy was an eARC I got as a reviewer for YA Books Central. However, with his unassuming behavior around others and his good looks to act as a cover, hes made it seemingly unknown that theres something seriously wrong with him. Or what if he's being framed and you're the only person who can save him? Logan prefers to be called "romantic". At one point, as she thinks about her mothers previous relationship and her own, Delilahs web search about stalkers leads her to a description of erotomania. Delilah is done with the men in her life controlling her. The only problem is that Delilah doesn't agreeyet. I now have a collection of her stories on my bookshelves for reading again. [PDF] [EPUB] The Obsession Download by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. She has forty-two first cousins and thirty aunties and uncles, many of whom live just down the road. December 4, 2021 - 286 likes, 46 comments - tiana | book reviewer (@theloveofwordss) on Instagram: " D E C E M B E R T B R What book are you dying to read before the . In this video, I will be reading The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto (A classic sort of love story. "School Library Journal, Ive always been a voracious reader since I was little, but as I grew older, my parents encouraged me to start branching out into adult books more and more. 11,725 ratings by Goodreads. Delilah is the stronger, more compelling protagonist when compared to Logans less nuanced development. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships. I gasped at the end!!. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can through her social media and watching her through a hidden camera he has trained on her house. Boy Meets Girl. I have quickly become a big fan of Sutanto's writings. View all copies of this ISBN edition: View all formats and editions of this title: But that was before. If Logan won't let her goshe'll make him. Sutanto readily identifies the societal power structures that keep Delilah, who is half-Singaporean and half-white, in the control of Brandon, a white police officer, and Logan, who is also white. Some might call him a stalker. Community Reviews Summary of 1,255 reviews. Full Book Name:The Obsession Author Name:Jesse Q. Sutanto Book Genre:Contemporary, Crime, ers, Fiction, Health, Mental Health, Mystery, Mystery Thriller, Romance, sers, Suspense, Thriller, Young Adult ISBN # 9781728215167 Edition Language:English Date of Publication:2021-2-2 Paperback "Loki makes the world more interesting but less safe. Delilah is done being the victim. Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site. or making a mess in the kitchen with her two daughters. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. What's the premise? Sutanto puts Young Adult Fiction / Social Themes / Dating & Sex, Young Adult Fiction / Thrillers & Suspense / General. Logan is determined to make Delilah the heroine in his twisted fantasy and he'll do anything to get what he wants. 3.76 out of 5 stars-11,432 ratings. Autumns coming-of-age is sensitively chronicled, with a wide range of experiences and events shaping her character. Summary. Dee stole my heart immediately and I was rooting for her all the way. Unless he catches her first. Logan struggles to move on after the death of his great love, Sophie. "Kirkus Reviews, "This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. Pre-publication book reviews and features keeping readers and industry Sophie was Japanese American, and Delilah is biracial with a Chinese Singaporean dad and White American mom; Logan is assumed White. Play Sample. "Booklist, "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner. Text Complexity; Submitted by users as part of their reviews. There's so much more to her than meets the eye. will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. Read Online The Obsession Kindle Unlimited by Jesse Q. Sutanto (Author) PDF is a great book to read and that's why I suggest reading The Obsession in Textbook. "Booklist, "Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read The Obsession. She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. Boy meets girl. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the . I was guaranteed to love The Obsession. Moods. Nobody. This is the good kind of unreliable narrator in a thriller, because he recounts completely messed-up activities, while certain that hes the one in the right and Delilah will come around, not the annoying kind of unreliable narrator where the big reveal is oh, that guy was just lying the whole time. Paperback 320 Pages. There's so much more to her than meets the eye. Unable to ignore the gaps in the case, Pip sets out to prove Sals innocence, beginning with interviewing his younger brother, Ravi.

2019 Mustang Gt 1/4 Mile Time, Wonders Practice Book Grade 3 Answer Key Pdf, Animal Testing Should Be Banned Pros And Cons, Mpreg Birth Denial Fanfic, Articles T

the obsession jesse sutanto summary