wedding venues in lititz, pa

The property, which was once a working farm, features a mid-19th century farmhouse, which is the perfect setting for an elegant wedding, Moonstone Manor is a historic wedding venue located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. Every single staff member, from th Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect. We had a fantastic time and delicious food a We had the most amazing wedding at Lititz Springs Inn and Spa. Choosing the venue for your wedding ceremony and reception is a big deal. in from Ireland to participate in the festivities. He made everything so easy and the whole day went as planned with no issues. Unique things to do near me today: Sarasota, . Host your event at Tellus360 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with Parties from $500 to $2,250 for 50 Guests. The wedding coordinator Jeff made things happen when needed, coordinated what we wanted, kept open communication, made sure my husband and I had food We had the most amazing and perfect wedding day at the General Sutter Inn!I cannot say enough about Jeff and the whole staff at the Inn and how they made everything easy, stress free, and so fun! Every time we had questions or concerns, he always answered them and put us at ease. They took such care with everything detail for my wedding to make it a dream come true. The property, which was once a working farm, features a mid-19th century farmhouse, which is the perfect setting for an elegant wedding Moonstone Manor is a historic wedding venue located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. When the day finally came, everything was beyond our expectations. Thank you for suggesting them. PA where live music, farm-fresh food, and heaps of fun all come together; have a beer and catch up with each other - all under one . This wedding felt truly unique and our very own. Thank you, thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! Jeff, the event coordinator was very helpful. From our first meeting with Jeff, everything began to fall into place. from Lititz, PA, 9.6 miles We appreciate Jeff and his team for all the hard work that went into making our wedding day the best day of our lives. We said to each other could this be it? Jeff Merk was extremely helpful and managed everything in a professional and caring manner. Everyone kept talking about how perfect the day was! The General Sutter Inn made our wedding day so beautiful and special! With that you get exceptional service and delicious food to choice from. The front desk staff were very attentive, very kind, and so helpful. Then in the morning it was so chaotic in and out of three rooms girls getting their hair and makeup done and so we were running a little late for the ceremony so Jeff just had us throw all of our stuff in one room and they cleaned up everything for us. What really made our experience even better was the very reasonable price of everything. Planing a wedding during one of the most challenging times our nation has experienced was incredibly stressful as a bride. Any questions we had he answered. The Lititz Springs Inn venue was beautiful and romantic for our ceremony and wedding. He made us feel like we were at home, and we did. Well I couldnt have been more wrong! My only complaint was that the weekend was over too soon. They were able to set up the room as I requested and had no problems setting the decorations up and taking them down. Fine dining available in our Catacombs, restaurant and casual dining is available in our Bottling Works and Biergarten restaurants. l room with plenty of space for our 35 guests. Our wedding was such a beautiful and joyful event. It truly provided an intimate space for all of us to share every aspect of the weekend together. Our wedding was so beautiful, the venue and ambiance is stunning! He doesn't treat you like a dollar sign like some venues do, and all of our interactions with the Sutter felt warm and welcoming. ), we wouldn't have ended up having the most amazing day ever. In 1746, John Jacob Huber patented 400 acres of land in northern Lancaster County. AND, they have a wonderful renovation going on right now which is going to be AMAZING! -Raisa. Registered as a National Historic Landmark by the United States National Park Service, Elizabeth Furnace is now open to be able to celebrate your special day - the first time open to the public in over 250 years. Ever. Sutter Inn and cant say it enough, Jeff is the best! ionalism of both Jeff Merk and his team. It was fantastic to be with family and friends all weekend. Hands down the best venue in Lititz, Pa! Talk about raising the bar on excellent service!! We We could not have asked for a more amazing venue for our wedding. From 6 months ago when we picked the venue through the actual day, everything went smoothly. The WeddingWire Couples ChoiceRead more award-winning resort is the perfect setting for your bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. I'm not just a photographer, I am a creative, an encourager and support system to help you every step of the way. Website (717) 627-0080. wonderful and Jeff worked with us to build our perfect menu - everyone loved the mac & cheese and fried pickles! The rooms up on the 3rd floor (the RockBlock Penthouse) are gorgeous, spacious, and comfortable. He is an excellent listener and takes very good notes and he and his staff set it up exactly as we wanted. This venue, dating backRead more to 1920, features plenty of privacy and country elegance. Elizabeth Furnace is an event and wedding venue in Lancaster, PA with multiple sites on the property to suit the atmosphere of your event. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a fairy tale wedding. Not a bit. The ballroom was the perfect size for 100 of our friends and family, the third floor Rock Block Penthouse was a huge hit amongst our friends. We got tons of compliments from our guests on the food, how beautiful the venue was, and the ceremony and reception overall. Things that kept me from giving this a full five star rating were minimal, but did impact guests a bit. They dont charge you a fee for the venue space at all, but rather just for the amount of food and alcohol youll be using. I CANNOT recommend this place enough. inquire about a wedding date, contact: Alexandra | 717-201-9829 alexandra@elizabethfarms.com. Highly recommend The Genera We were married at the General Sutter April 2017, and we had an unforgettable experience. We love the Inn & can't wait to come back and celebrate our anniversary someday. Hopefully, they can accomplish that down the road. Throughout our experience, it was just so clear how much he loves to make sure his guests are happy. A few more details on our event: There are several outdoor and indoor ceremony sites available where couples can exchange vows, take wedding photos, and mingle with friends. Our families and friends booked all of the rooms. After the ceremony, we were running way behind our reception schedule and as soon as we arrived on site, Jeff had a drink in our hands and hors d'oeuvres for the entire bridal party and parents. The Inn's setting and decor provided a fabulous backdrop for both the ceremony and reception. Don't bother looking anywhere else, this is your place. We also rented out the 3rd floor of the hotel so that the party could continue upstairs after the reception had ended. Today, it has been refurbished to a high-end finish and is the perfect setting for sophisticated. We cannot recommend them enough! This venue had everything we wanted AND at the most affordable price weve ever seen. of everything and was so attentive to anyone's needs (especially making sure my husband and I were eating and drinking on our wedding day). Best 30 Wedding Venues in Lititz, PA with Reviews - Yellow Pages Jeff did an outstanding job helping us throughout the entire planning process and executed well on the day of our wedding. Riverdale Manor's immaculate grounds, elegant and historical architecture, and phenomenal service will create a remarkable experience that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. The third floor has all of the amenities of home (a kitchenette, laundry room, lounge area, patio) - we didn't want to leave. The Inn's staff were also incredibly helpful and provided the same level of five-star service. DJs. Guests loved the venue and the overall experience of the area. The Lititz Springs Inn & Spa caters for weddings with up to 150 guests. otel, the venue, the food, the alcohol it made it sooooo easy! Thank you Jeff & team! He made sure the patio was clean, my decorations were out beautifully and how I requested them, and that everyone was happy. nately due to COVID our 3 years of planning went down the drain when our venue canceled on us. from Lititz, PA, 9.7 miles t the tasting prior to the event and the food that was served that evening was equally delicious. Family-owned and operated, this WeddingWire, Couples Choice award-winning venue was once a 19th century barn. Wedding Bands. We Everything was absolutely phenomenal! Jeff was always willing to answer questions any way he could and he actually encouraged it. Jeff and his team went above and beyond to help accommodate our wedding during these challenging times. Jeff served all twenty of us at the rehearsal dinner, and everything went so smoothly! He even went out and bought gluten-free soy sauce for me! The General Sutter Inn was an absolutely beautiful venue. Bent Creek Country Club features a variety of indo, Elizabeth Furnace is an event and wedding venue in Lancaster, PA with multiple sites on the property to suit the atmosphere of your event. from Lititz, PA, 5.7 miles The venue is beautiful, the staff were excellent, and it could not have been a better evening. They anticipated everything, we didnt need to ask for anything. -Zig's Bakery made our desserts which were fabulous! It couldnt have been more perfect and it was all because of Jeff and The General Sutter! I would highly recommended the General Sutter Inn for a wedding, reception, or both. be done, Jeff was right there to make sure I had zero worries. Rehearsal Dinner + Bridal Showers in Lititz, PA - The Knot to be. Our professional wedding consultant will assist you in planning every detail of Harmony Hall Estate is a wedding venue in Middletown, Pennsylvania. This made everything much less stressful, and we were able to have a full weekend to be with loved ones and relax and enjoy our time. It was first given to James Crouch by William Penn, the founder of the Pennsylvania Colony. Facilities and Capacity . The Rock Lititz Penthouse is a fantastic area to book to allow the privacy needed for the bridal party to get ready. What is typically a somewhat stressful planning process was made incredibly smooth with the supportive and responsive staff alongside a customiz We had the best wedding day and a large part of that is thanks to Jeff and his incredible team! Tellus360 - Lancaster, PA - Party Venue - Eventective The venue itself is beautiful and its history made it unique. The Inn accomodations were lovely and common, shared space on the third floor made for a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere for wedding guests. Everyone Including guest and vendors had a phenomenal time. Everything looked great and guests continued to enjoy themselves! The beautifully preserved historic barn offers a romantic and private, The Lebanon Country Club is a classic wedding venue in the greater Lancaster, Pennsylvania area. The ballroom was beautiful and the food delicious. Yours is a wedding that will be unforgettablewith an elegant, romantic setting located at Bluestone Estate, a beautiful historic farm in Lancaster County, just over an hour and a half from Philadelphia and just over 2 hours from Washington DC. This being our second marriage for both, we were looking for a venue that was quaint and intimate. Specialties: Tellus360 is a full-service Irish pub, concert venue, and event space in the heart of downtown Lancaster, PA. With five separate spaces to partake in our live music, fully-stocked bars, and farm-fresh food, there's always heaps of fun to be had under our green roof. Book them My Husband and I had the best wedding ceremony and reception at the Sutter Inn. The Lititz Springs Inn & Spa | Reception Venues - The Knot Everything you're looking for in a venue! The day perfectly met my vision. I am so thankful to this day that our wedding took place here. There is room for dancing and dining in the stunning rebuilt bluestone barn which also serves as a perfect locati, Overlook rolling hills and the Susquehanna River at our four unique wedding venues here on the Lauxmont Farms property: the Rotunda, the Cobblestone Courtyard, the Sunken Garden, and the Japanese Garden. My husband and I had our wedding reception on September 5, 2020 on the tented patio. Multiple event spaces are available onsite for you to customize into your, Historic Acres of Hershey is an award-winning wedding venue located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, that provides, services throughout the Central Pennsylvania area. Yes, show me. Vi. Alyssa Bunton Photography We loved the food, and the service left nothing to be desired. Elizabeth Furnace. Our guests loved their hotel rooms, and it was so convenient (and fun!) Brides - I recommend a wedding reception here because you get such a gorgeous, intimate, and historic venue with no venue fee. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! The food was amazing, the bar and service staff we perfect, and the newly remodeled reception hall is beautiful. There was a common area with a full kitchen and even an outdoor space. This guy is the event coordinator you want for your reception. Banquet Halls and Wedding Venues around Lititz, Pennsylvania The ambience was great and the sound system very good. On our wedding day Everyone was complimenting Jeff and found the inn to be quaint and charming. The Booking House is a family owned wedding venue in Manheim, Pennsylvania. Located on 150 acres of, farmland, the picturesque property features numerous sights worthy of a postcard. Wedding and Event Reception Lancaster PA | The Booking House | Manheim Located in Central Pennsylvania our venue is perfect for any event. What really blew us away was the awesome customer service and profess My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married! We delivered some items to the room before leaving for the rehearsal, and when I returned a few minutes later (having forgotten something), there was Jeff, in our room, going over each chair with a cloth to make sure everything was spotless. Located in the heart of central, Pennsylvania on a 15-acre farm, this beautiful venue sits at the base of Blue Mountain and offers stunning views, including a three acre lake on the property. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Jeff + staff were so helpful and a joy to work with. Lititz Springs Inn & Spa | Discover Lancaster The possibilities are endless here at the farm! Please feel, Situated on over four acres among the rolling countryside of Lebanon county, is Quentin Grove, Lebanon's stellar new wedding and event venue. With its understated elegance and classic beauty, the, WeddingWire Couples Choice award-winning country club is the perfect space to host your wedding in the heart of Lancaster County. With eight big screen televis, Grandview Vineyard offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception. They offer multipleRead more indoor settings for your big day, including a 9,696-square-foot Grand Ballroom. The character of both Lititz and this venue were charming and ideal for our incredibly diverse crowd of wedding guests. Our time at The Sutter was all we hoped it would be and more. Attentiveness and efficiency: Jeff Merk would check in with myself and my husband, asking if we needed anything throughout the whole wedding day and evening and would even bring us a cocktail of our choice. delicious and the service was wonderful. Thank you Stephanie and Anthony for spending your special day with us!! ne was comfortable and paying attention to every detail. Our day was perfect, and we wouldn't change a thing. The twisting branches and dancing leaves of the curly willow that is our namesake capture the breez, Bluestone Estate, a 110 acre historic farm in Lancaster County, offers an elegant, romantic setting for your upcoming wedding. On my wedding day, Jeff and his team knocked it out of the park. It was really convenient to have hotel rooms right upstairs for the wedding. from Lititz, PA, 16 miles We had the General Sutters signature Sticky Toffee Pudding instead! Our guests raved about the variety of tasty entrees, some even tried all three but the crab croquettes were hands down the favorite. It was exactly what we imagined, but better than we could have expected! Jeff made sure the wedding party was greeted (after arriving from the wedding ceremony at Linden Hall Chapel) with plenty of drinks and hors d' ourves while they waited outside the reception room to be formally "introduced". Onsite restaurant and lounge FederZ Grill & Pub serving locally sourced, Inspired by the majestic tree that stands tall over the field behind our large ballroom, The Willows is an enchanted venue not to be missed. Wedding Bands. Wind in, Heritage Hills Golf Resort is a wedding venue located in York, Pennsylvania. If youre looking for a nice all inclusive space for a wedding of less than 100 people this is your spot. Lititz, PA Pennsylvania. After the reception the staff carefully packed away all of our decorations and keepsakes so all we had to do was load up the car! The Venue | Elizabeth Farms 309 S. Main Street Manheim PA (717) 665-9200. He is amazing and I would recommend the Sutter to anyone and everyone! If you are looking for unparalleled, professional service with a personal touch and a LOT of bang for your buck, look no further. Jeff was calm and assisted with everything from serving us appetizers to keeping us informed about everything that was happening throughout the evening. We just had our wedding there this weekend and it was flawless, and are so thankful to Jeff and his team. Jeff had told me that unfortunately they were all booked up that weekend. Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect! If you're thinking about hosting your event here, go ahead and book it! Jeff was super easy to get a hold of a We got married at the Lititz Spring Inn in September and could not recommend this venue, hotel and staff enough! They offer multiple, indoor settings for your big day, including a 9,696-square-foot Grand Ballroom. Let us help you plan the perfect day at this, historically charming property. Reception dinners can be held in the magnificent Regency Room, and the large patio is perfect for cocktail receptions. Once the reception ended we invited guests to the Rock Lititz floor for an after party, and Jeff and crew had the space ready to go! 24 Best Wedding Venues in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - VacationIdea The space offers Eden Resort & Suites is a wedding venue located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The, With beautiful views, elegant and versatile banquet rooms and experienced event consultants, Heritage Hotel in Lancaster County is the perfect setting for your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or corporate meeting for up. It was beautiful and so special. It was so fun us and for our guests. l was missed. Baby shower, wedding shower, birthday party, luncheon, business me. This special day will be remembered for years to come and we cannot wait to host your celebration as you gather with family and friends. Totally stress-free! Firs, Find the epitome of rustic charm at Scenic Village at Harvest Drive! Nestled among the rolling hills of Lancaster County, PA and adjacent to our vineyard, you will find a cove with a stone lined creek, the perfect setting, We offer a full-service dining experience featuring contemporary, innovative, American cuisine. My guests were gushing over what a gem we had found in the Lititz Inn. 2121 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA . Thank you to Jeff and your amazing staff for making our special day a wonderful memory . One of my daughters went inside and noticed that there was a beautiful and unique event space in the Inn. Promise Farm. Every step of the way Jeff was asking what he could help us with. Brick Gables is a rustic wedding venue located in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Tellus360s experienced event manager will assist you in planning the wedding day of your dreams from, Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square is a historic hotel located in downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It offers rented space for rehearsal dinners,Read more wedding ceremonies, and receptionsall within the Hershey, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Lancaster, and York PA areas. Hopeland Farm - Lititz, PA - Wedding Venue - Eventective Youd be crazy to not at least consider this venue! Multiple times throughout the night, Jeff made time to check in with us and make sure we had absolutely everything we needed. mlessly! Something went wrong. Jeff was remarkable, making sure everyo We absolutely loved having our reception at the Sutter. Jeff is fantastic to work with. Everything about the General Sutter Inn was perfect! The food was wonderful. There is room for dancing and dining in the stunning rebuilt bluestone . At Grandview Vineyard, Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens is a rustic wedding venue located in Gordonville, Pennsylvania. The food was delicious! So helpful!! Jeff Merk was professional and always prompt to return phone calls and emails. The venue itself having so much charm and character is fit for any occasion. With its understated elegance and classic beauty, the WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning country club is the perfect space to host your wedding in the heart of Lancaster County.

Taylor Wily Health Problems, No Longer Human Sparknotes, Best Place To Retire On $4,000 A Month, Articles W

wedding venues in lititz, pa